Chapter 34

Two in the Box
Jaejoong called the cab for him and Hyper. They took several closeable bowls, with food, that had Hyper and Soo-rin previously cooked.
 
In the car Jae had to hold the bowls on his lap, so they wouldn’t fall down, and the food wouldn’t drop out.
“And how old are those children we will be looking after?” Hyper asked grinning, because of Jajoong’s situation. He couldn’t converse with her properly because his eyes were covered with food. It felt little uncomfortable that he couldn’t face her properly.
 
“Seo-hyun is five years old and Jun-sik is three,” he mumbled but his voice was just slightly heard.
“Sir, we are here,” the taxi driver turned to them expecting the payment. Hyper took the money from her purse and paid him and paced to open the door for him to get out.
 
“I’ll pay you the money back,” Jae muttered and Hyper just laughed “ Don’t mind the money now, but look your steps, there are stairs in front of you, so don’t fall, because there will be no longer any food,”
Hyper stopped in front of the door and turned to Joong and the bowls.
Wow it sounds like new band Joong and the bowls…Wow…I am creative.
 
Hyper was silently laughing to herself.
 
Luckily Jae couldn’t see her, so she was laughing freely, when she wanted to ring the doorbell, door opened.
“Och, De-Bin, I didn’t know that Jae will send you,” Mr. Kim said. He was wearing the gala suit and a long coat in his hand, that belonged to his wife.
“I am here too!” Jae cried and Hyper giggled.
 
“ Son, you bought food? That’s great, I didn’t have the time to cook, because it all had happened to quickly,” Ms. Kim said, as she was putting on her dancing shoes.
“Where are the children?” Hyper wanted to know, because it was obvious that those two were leaving, but there was no evidence of children being there.
 
Mr. Kim was helping his wife with coat “Your sister is going to drive them here in ten minutes, and in ten minutes, we have to be on our way,”
 
“And where are you going?” asked happy Jae because he finally placed the bowls on the small table in the hall.
“There is this event that has to support the hospital, my friend asked me to take your father to this ball, as an official donator, he already put that hospital to his campaign,” Ms. Kim answered and while she was leaving she kissed both young people on their cheeks and waved.
 
“You will have to stay the night here,  De-Bin call your parents and Joong call DBSK,” with this words Mr. Kim closed the door behind him and Hyper and Jaejoong became alone.
 
Hyper glanced at Jaejoong who shrugged his shoulders “ Come and prepare the dinner for them,”
As you wish….Joong and the bowls
 

In less than ten minutes the doorbell rang. Jaejoong opened the door and immediately small figure grabbed his leg and started pulling.
“Jaejoong oppa!” she was screaming and jumping, but it didn’t have any effect on Jae, he just smiled at his older sister with buggy in front of her. In buggy was sleeping another small person.
 
“Hi, noona,” he greeted his older sibling and she smiled.
“I thought our parents will be there, it wasn’t my intension to employ you with my kids, sorry dongsaeng,”
 
“Don’t worry unnie, he has me!” Hyper voice echoed from behind Jaejoong and the small figure hugging Jaejoong’s leg looked up asking “ Who is this unnie, oppa?”
 
“Hyper! I haven’t seen you for almost half a year! I am so thankful for the last time, you were quick, and brilliant,” Jaejoong’s sister winked at Hyper and Jae with question mark in his eyes glanced at both women “ Hyper here helped me, I had to go to the check-up with my doctor, but let’s say I was drinking the day before. I was afraid that some results might go bad, so I asked Hyper for help. She send me a hangover soup, that is made in ten minutes. It worked, I had got 0,00,”
 
“And you were supposed to be older and wiser than me, noona,” Jae  remarked and shook his head.
“I’ll be going, be good Seo-hyun and look after your brother, umma will pick you up in morning,” Jaejoong’s sister kissed her daughter’s temple and left.
 
“Who are you?” five year old girl asked for the second time staring at Hyper with raised eyebrow.
“I am me, and who are you?”
“I am me,”
“No I am me,” Hyper loved teasing children like this. It was so funny and their look when they tried to get some kind of normal answer from Hyper, was the best.
 
It was a mental war – who is going to introduce first.
 
Jaejoong was amusingly watching the two girls fighting. Although there was difference between them and we are talking about seventeen years, there wasn’t so much to compare.
 
Both girls were straightforward, honest, mocking, and loving just the things that made them happy.
“My name is Jung Seo-hyun and Jaejoong is my oppa,” small girl introduced herself smiling from ear to ear.
I won! Wait, I won a mental war with five year old.
WHO CARES? I am the winner here.
 
“ I am Park De Bin but you can call me Hyper, and I am your uncle’s best friend,”
“Hy.pe.r?” small girl repeated he name again and Hyper nodded.
“We have food for you, come eat,” Jaejoong called her to go sit to the kitchen table where was already everything prepared.
 

When they finished eating it was almost the time for Seo-hyun to go sleep, she stared at her uncle with big eyes and pleadingly held her hands together “ Please, let me watch this cartoon, please, oppa,”
 
Jaejoong was as any man very weak , when  children and women used on him their charm. Hyper was silent she waited for him to pronounce his statement about it. She wasn’t going to interfere with their life. Jaejoong was their uncle, so it was on him.
 
“Fine, but go and wash up, because you are going to possibly fall asleep, because it is almost half past nine,” Jae ordered and small girl nodded and happy went to brush her teeth and clean her face.
 
Hyper went to help her and Jaejoong stayed with his small nephew, who was again asking for attention and was trying to find his umma.
Three years old boy was already adjusted to Jaejoong and he smiled when he saw his uncle “Ajju, ajju,” he was pointing on the singer.
Jae picked him up from the little bed, where he was sleeping, and hugged him.
“Come, we are going to see how is your sister doing,” he walked to the bathroom, only to find Hyper laughing at Seo-hyun whose face was stained with the tooth-paste.
 
“Sorry Hyun, you are too funny,”
Hyper had a hard time to catch a breath. She glanced at the door, where Jae and his nephew were standing. Well, Jae was standing and his small nephew was happily holding his uncle’s hand and pointing on his sister.
 
I am so happy, that we decided to just stay friends and don’t push us to something neither of us really wanted and felt good about it. I can’t imagine how we could handle this, if we were acting like before.
 
“Finished?” Jaejoong asked and fixed his hair in the mirror with free hand.
“What are you doing, do you want to be miss Korea or what?” Hyper mocked him and with Seo-hyun’s help pushed him from the bathroom.
When they sat on the couch and Jaejoong pressed play on the dvd-player, Seo-hyun happily sneaked to her uncle and sat on his knees.
 
Jun-sik was apparently not very happy with the way his sister took his beloved uncle all for herself, so his facial expression changed.
 
Hyper saw it and took him. He was staring at her for several moments and then hugged her. Nobody was really aware of it, but Hyper smelled like his umma. Because Hyper was cooking before, her clothes were having the smell of kitchen on them.
 
And their mother smelled just the same. That was one of the reasons why small boy smiled again and comforted himself in her arms.
Hyper was watching Jaejoong, the way he smiled, when he saw that Seo-hyun fell asleep, made her heart jump a little.
Butterflies and really big heat appeared in her heart.
 
What is this again?
 
She fell to her dreamland with the same question in her mind.
What was that feeling about?
 

Hi my pancakes.....this chapter was all about our two mains....Jaejoong is really good with children...and I mean the real Jaejoong....I saw some pictures and he is so sweet...

So for tommorrow I wish you all good luck...

Please...wish it for me too.....I am going to work in night today....in one store.....inventure.....and I am starting at nine in school...

HURRAY:::NO SLEEPING AT ALL:...

wish me luck so I will be able to live through it...

BYE BYE:D