Chapter 27

Two in the Box
In one of the recording studios in SM-entertainment building was Junsu singing and others were watching him behind the big glass window.
 
He was singing in English, just the chorus of his own song. All of them composed songs that were really good, but they were supposed to be only for one person.
“What do you think?” Junsu’s white head peaked from the room and looked at for remaining members of DBSK.
“It is really good song hyung, and your English is much better than before,” Max showed him thumb up and Xiah toothed from happiness.
 
“And do you know, how to name the song?” Yunho wanted to know “The name is really important,”
“Well, I thought it may be called Commitment,”
 
“It’s good name, but maybe you should make it Uncommitted, “ Micky remarked and and Jae nodded “And that part, Baby you are not ready for the true thing,” Hero singed “ Try replacing true with real,”
Junsu sang it the way Jaejoong suggested and agreed “ It’s better, you are right. Anyway lyrics are not finished I have to write the second part of the song, but I wanted to know if it sounds ok,”
 
Manager walked in and said “ You have a visitor, probably, she talked to me, but Siwon and Lee Hyukjae took her somewhere,”
“De-Bin?”
“Yeah that girl, her nickname is Hyper, I think,” manager answered and pointed on Jae’s hair “Your colour is good. Already preparing for audition? I will give you script,”
DBSK members ignored his comment and Yunho asked “ And what is she doing here?”
 
“She came to ask if you are going to do a charity concert on Sunday or something, “
“And are we going?” Max was curious.
Manager looked at his phone screen and smiled “ Yeah, I wrote e-mail to boss and he said it’s ok,”
Singers smiled with victorious faces at each other.  Hyper knew what to do.
Jae bowed goodbye to manager and ran from the studio with his roommates upon his heels.
Why they ran was pretty obvious.
 
Super Junior besides being their good friends and great singers they were having a mind war with DBSK. Not because they were singers and something like a concurrence, but because it was game they played. Trying to steal the fans and friends from each other, pranking different members every time and also celebrating wins, birthdays and other success together.
 
And because they knew that Siwon already met Hyper and knew that she was their friend, they realized that they will be trying to taunt her somehow.
 
They opened the dance studio, that was occupied by 13 members of the famous group and Joong cried “What the hell are you doing?”
 
 

 

Hyper decided that the first thing she was going to do that day was work. She already enlisted herself for working with that Charity and she wouldn’t just leave it like that. Charity was for children and money that would be promised to them, wouldn’t be taken away from them.
 
To get DBSK and maybe someone else to appear on that party she had to go and ask manager or the CEO himself.
When she entered the SM hall for the second time in her life, again she was surprised by that amount of different people, who were walking from one side to another.
She glanced at the receptionist, who was talking with someone in the phone.
 
“You are Park De-Bin, right?” Hyper was surprised that woman remembered her. Unexpectedly, because Hyper was there just once, and when the receptionist waved at her and showed her to come closer, her eyes widened in shock.
“Yeah, that’s me, how do you know me?”
“DBSK gave us your name and photo and that you are allowed to come here anytime,” receptionist explained and De-bin smiled.
So sweet from them.
 
“Do you know where their manager is right now?”
“Wait,” receptionist said and went through her eyes on some paper  “His office is on the 3th floor, door 32, he shares the office with Suju’s and Shinee’s managers,”
“Thanks,” Hyper punched the counter little and continued walking.
When she found the door, which took her less than ten minutes DBSK’s manager was walking from his office heading somewhere, so she just stopped him.
 
“Good morning,” she bowed and she had to repress her bad thoughts coming through her mind. It wasn’t a secret, that she wasn’t his biggest fan and the truth that she had to ask him to free DBSK for one night made her despise the whole situation even more.
“You are Park De-Bin right?”
Hyper nodded and already started talking about what she wanted.
Och I am so not going to give him more than five minutes of my life.
 
“ I am here as a representative of Moon Charity. We are going to have party in  evening, cocktail evening to get more sponsors this Saturday, starting from eight o’clock. I was ordered to get someone to have an act there, to participate. I was hoping that maybe you could free DBSK for that night, for few hours,”
Manager was surprised because for the first time that woman talked to him without being angry. He wasn’t bad guy, but sometimes he was too much going by the rules. He agreed with that he made lot of mistakes before,  but as a man wasn’t going to apologise or acknowledge his fault.
 
“ I will see, I have to ask my boss, they didn’t have any schedule for that day, but I have to ask if our CEO approves their appearance,”
Hyper nodded. It went more quickly than she thought “ And when will you know for sure?”
“I’ll write him now, and see how quick his answer is going to be. And then guys are going to tell you, I am sure that you are in contact with them,”
Door opened again and this time two people walked from it.
 
One of them stopped and stared at Hyper “ Hello dongsaeng!”
“ Oppa,” she smiled at Siwon who was looking at her intensively. Other man with him was Eunhyuk Junsu’s best friend and enemy in one person.
He blushed little bit and smiled that all of his gums were seen “ My name is Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk,”
“I am Park De-Bin oppa, but you can call me Hyper,”
“I know you!” he pointed on her “ Xiah is always talking about you,” he  grinned even more “ I heard you made them go through several things they didn’t like, that makes me like you more,”
 
“Junsu is always gossiping about many people,” Hyper wanted to leave “ I will go…”
“You will not!” Siwon stated and Hyper curiously eyed him.
“Why?”
“You and Soo-rin are always just hanging out with those five boys, now is the time for you to meet our members,”
He grabbed her arm lightly and pulled her.
“Oppa, but I have to,” she started but Hyukjae just grabbed her other arm and pulled her too.
 
“Just few minutes and we can guarantee you would like SUJU more than anybody else,”
Hyper chuckled. She already loved Suju, but she took them as idols and DBSK members were her friends. It was a big difference.
But two young and handsome men were much more determined to take her where they wanted to have her.
They pulled her until they reached the practice dance studio. Clouds on one side and mirrors on other. Ten more boys were sitting on the floor waiting for Eunhyuk’s return. He was the one who usually started the dance practice.
As three people came to the practice room all faces turned to them.
 
“Wow, who is this small girl?” Kim Heechul asked immediately as he observed her.
“This is Park De-Bin,” Siwon said and everybody seemed to know her.
“You are Hyper right? DBSK’s friend?” Sungmin asked and Hyper nodded.
Donghae stood up and went to shake her hand, she flushed, he was adorable “ I know, how we settle problem between Yesung hyung and Kyuhyun,”
Eunhyuk looked at his friend and asked “ How?”
 
“Hyper is small, they can lift her, and we will see who is stronger,” Donghae said.
“Wait I want to lift her too!” Kangin shouted and Hyper suddenly felt uneasy.
Is this normal?
 
She ended in hands of Kangin, Sungmin, Shindong, Leeteuk and Siwon. They all lifted her and stated that she is light.
Yesung and Kyuhyun bowed to each other as people in wrestling match.
They started lifting her up and down, while other members counted how many times they can do it.
She felt uncomfortable and little scared because after seventy times Yesung started to loose concentration and she was afraid to fall.
When Kyuhyun started lifting her DBSK barged in and Jae shouted “ What the hell are you doing?”
 
Hyper ended on her on the floor and Super Junior members faced Joong’s angry face.
“Ya!” He shouted and paced to help Hyper stood up.
Her head was tilted and her face was covered with her hair. She was shaking.
“Are you ok?” he placed her hair out of her face and then he saw it.
 
 She was laughing.
“Your face,” stuttering “ is hilarious,” she told him and he sighed.
He just pulled her up and glared at suju members “ She is DBSK’s, find someone else,”
 
Hyper just waved at surprised singers “ Bye oppas, see you around!” she was still laughing hard.

 


Hi guys...:D How are you...how do you like our SUJU's episode....I couldn't not mention them when I like them so much:D

How was your Friday? Do you already have plants for halloween? some masks?

We here don't celebrate Haloween in the way American's do, we have another holiday, we just remember the ones who passed already.....Go to cemetery and light up the candles......

If you do something else let me know...So I'll get to leard about other things..

BYE PANCAKES and other ones.,.....I LOVE YOU:D