Chapter 47

Two in the Box
02:44 Sunday (02:44AM)
 
“So will you answer my question? What wanted Daniel Moon from you, speak quickly,we always can call police back up,”
“Ok. I don’t care, there are this papers that can provide somebody to desert their legacy,” he said and continued to pack his things “ He wanted to provide this papers for him on name Moon Soo-rin,”
 
“So that’s why you were so interested when you heard my name,” Soo-rin remarked and lawyer nodded.
 
“ Do you have an idea where he could disappear to?” Micky asked and the person in front of him just shook his head “ No,  there is no way, I would know such things about that guy. I was at home, when my friend called me, to prepare this papers quickly and come here. He said I am going to get a lot of money, so I took it. As you see,” he showed with his hand the room “ I have to take every opportunity that Is given to me,”
 
“ But you don’t mind that it is illegal for you to do such things?” Jaejoong wanted to know.
“Look, there is nobody going to truly look for me, those papers are not that hard to get, illegal is to use those papers, not to make them,” lawyer said.
“ So you really have no idea, where he wanted to go,” Junsu was thinking out loud and clenched his jaw “ But are you willing to testify that you have laid out those papers?”
 
“Well, I did it, so I don’t see any other reason, why not,” lawyer said and walked pass them not really minding their presence.
“What’s the time?” Soo-rin asked as lawyer casually locked the door on his office and with no special need of light ran downstairs.
Yunho took his phone out of his pocket and said “ Soon, it will be three o’clock, what do you think happened with that nameplate of the car?”
 
“I have no idea, but right now, something great came to my mind,” Jaejoong said and sat on the balustrade and slid down.
“I am so stupid this didn’t come to my mind before,” he was displeased with himself, because it would be easier if he realized this possibility before, maybe they would already know where Hyper and Max were.
From the time, when Hyper had to ask her friends to look into the website to found out who sent e-mail with photos of Saru and him before, she gave him number of her friends.
 
“What is it?” curiosity hit Junsu but his hyung just rolled his eyes explaining that he is going to tell them later, what was he up to do.
Jaejoong ended the call and told to his curious friends what he did “ People, you have no idea how happy I am that those hackers are always up late. I asked them to try to find Hyper’s location by her phone number, or Changmin’s and if that is not going to help, then to try finding Daniel’s,”
 
“Wou, we really should have thought about this before,” Micky remarked and Jae agreed with him. They didn’t know what was really happening with Fox ajjushi and if he already knew where was that car that took their friends away. Or if they searched they location by their numbers.
“What do  we do now?”
 
Soo-rin was cold, she didn’t noticed how chilly it was outside, and she was wearing just her blazer around her shoulders and her legs were almost .
U-know observed her closely and said “ You are going to change, until we are going to know something new,”
 
Soo-rin wasn’t going to oppose, she was indeed really cold and she asked “ But where to get clothes in this place? In this hour?”
“There is supermarket on the road, I saw it as we came here, we can buy you some,” Jaejoong pronounced and all of them got on the Mrs. Moon’s car and rode away.
 

02:25 Sunday (02:25AM)
 
Hyper was aware that there wasn’t really relevant reason to deny her true identity “ My name is Park De Bin, and this guy here is Max Changmin,” she said slowly really surprised by the fact, she was able to speak. Maybe it was because she was already in the state when  she pushed her feelings and only thing that was echoing ín her heart and mind was absolute numbness.
 
“ But why you didn’t tell anything?” man asked again intimidated with the fact that his people were wrong and they probably just ruined the situation and took somebody who probably wasn’t at all included.
“Do you think, she was able to tell anything? They were threatening her that they will do something to  me,” Max boldly pronounced and Hyper worriedly looked at him.
Damn you men and your hormones. Think before you say anything.
 
“And what shall I do with you now?” man asked and Hyper was startled with the fact that he didn’t seem to mind the answer Max gave him. He looked really thinking his possibilities through and suddenly he took his phone out of his pocket and dialled a number.
 
“Hello, that’s me. I told you, that you can come because we took the one you needed, but it turned out that she is not Soo-rin,”
Man took a big breath apparently listening to the other side “Yeah, that guy is here too. She said her name is Park De-Bin,”
 
“You are going to come than anyway, I make this up to you, we are not going to take the money,” he said and turned the call off.
Man was about to leave the room but once again turned to them and announced “ I don’t know why, but the person who paid us, said he is going to come, and that maybe you are going to serve his purpose,”
 
Hyper breathed out the air that was stuck in her lungs for a moment already. That meant that they had time.
 
Like, guys we did all we could to make some time for you, you should like already be on your way too. I am going to break down soon, but I don’t want to.
Not without Jaejoong.
 

03:00 Sunday (03:00AM)
 
Soo-rin wasn’t picky, she took the first thing that seemed warm and fitting to her body and just as she changed her clothes in the changing booth she walked and Jaejoong paid for it.
 
On the top of that she just tossed her dress somewhere in the car, not caring about their prize. Her mind was occupied with other things.
Maybe it was wrong to thing about it that time, but she was really discussing in her mind the question
What’s next?
 
If she solved the problem, became CEO and everything went to the normal, what would she do with her family. Expectedly, she wasn’t going to ruin her family name, just for something like that.
But the faces of her friends were always bringing up anger in her and forgetting about everything else.
Jaejoong’s phone rang and he quickly took it.
“Yeah, you’ve got it?” he asked quickly without any greeting and all people that were with him hopefully glanced to watch his expression.
 
“OK, thank you, I am going to be forever indebted to you,”Jaejoong said and Hyper’s friend on other side told him “ Don’t worry, I am just returning the favour to Hyper, you are not in debt, I have  lot to do to fix my own debt, to be even with her,”
Jaejoong sadly chuckled “ I thought so, so please sent me the address, ok?”
“Fine, don’t worry, I’ll try, but I am not sure, if it’s the proper address, because it can be several blocks away. Sounds are not that exact,” the computer master on other side said and Jaejoong closed the call and waited for the message.
 
“You have the address?” Yunho wanted to know, already sating to the car.
Jaejoong showed him place they had to visit. It was a big area but it was more than nothing.
With adrenaline pumping in his veins they started the engine. U-know’s face changed and his band members  realized that the ride would different from others they had with leader.
 
“I would use your seatbelt,” directed Micky who sat right next to Soo-rin helped her with belt.
They moved.
It wasn’t just moving, leader was using almost all the power he had in the car and Soo-rin had to tightly grab her arm-set to not move around like bag of potatoes.
 
Jaejoong was sitting in front next to the leader and didn’t mind the speed at all. Micky and Junsu who were in the back, wore on their faces horrified expressions and Junsu started to be green in his face.
“I don’t know if Junsu oppa is ok,” Soo-rin pronounced with difficulties because the vehicle was shaking without stopping.
 
Jae turned around to face the one with tightly pressed lips together and tossed him something.
 
It was a plastic bag.
 
“Try to use it correctly,” Micky advised to his friend and Soo-rin was out off words.

Welcome new pancakes...we shall all give you aplause...:D YEEEE

So...as I said I managed to update...Don't kill me but in chapter 49 will be reunion of Jae and Hyper...I have to make them suffer little bit...that's why it is written on times...

BTW how were you these days?

I didn't have the time to read or write.......sorry...

tell me if you have any suggestions...GOMAWO:D:D

And Saraneyo:DWo ai ni:D