Chapter 4

Two in the Box
Beijing
 
“Today is the last concert we are going to have here,” Micky said looked at himself into the mirror.
Stylist was spraying his hair and Jae laughed “ Happy to go home? “
Yuhno chuckled “ He has to go home, already three girls are in love with him again, so he needs to run now,”
“Player,” Junsu clenched his jaw and smiled at the mirror too.
 
Yoochun grimed “ I would be silent, because we all know, who is the happiest between us,”
Red headed guy scratched his head and smiled.
He was more than happy. Already he prepared himself to the moment he would meet his friend again.  Countless times he played that scene in his mind.
“Where is Max?” Stylist asked because she wanted to check his make up again.
DBSK members tried to look innocently and said at once “ I have no idea,”.
That was one of the biggest lies they said. Of course they had known where maknae was.
 
In those three and half weeks they were promoting songs in China Changmin spent lot of time with Soo-rin. He always stood near her showing everyone: She is mine, although he wasn’t in love relationship with her. Yet.
Other members made fun of him a lot, giving him advices to make a move on her, to be brave and confess. Only Jaejoong stayed silent. The reason was very obvious, he was the last person who could help him, or advise him.
 
On the other side Max never said that he didn’t like Soo-rin that way, but he just wanted to take his time, because he wasn’t sure what would happen after returning to Korea.
 

Soo-rin opened the door on the dressing room and she saw Max sitting on the sofa in front of her.
She clapped her hands when she saw his hair “ Oppa! You are so handsome!”
“Thanks, don’t you think it’s little short for me?” young man asked and touched his head.
“No, not at all, your fans will love it! I love it!” she cried and when he raised his eyebrow on the last sentence she said, she blushed.
“That’s great,” he chuckled and pinched her cheek “ are you nervous?”
 
Soo-rin nodded. The hell she was nervous, every time she stepped on the stage, first five minutes she shivered. And Max was always there to encourage her.
“Don’t worry, you haven’t fell from stage until now, why would you? You are not like Joong,” he said and she banged his leg “ It wasn’t his fault, I heard about it, it was a year ago?”
“It was only his fault, I haven’t pushed him, but I can today if you want?” he said and she chuckled.
“Seriously, you are bad, no wonder your hyungs are little afraid,” she remarked and he giggled.
 
Then Max realised he wanted to ask her something. Well he wanted to ask her that thing for a while, but he couldn’t find the courage to do so.
First week both of them were too shy to even talk to each other after three weeks they became more comfortable but he still was not sure what to do with her.
 
“Soo-rin? What will you do when we return to Korea, I mean I don’t know anything about your family,”
“Both of my parents died,” she said with pale face and Max hissed.
“Sorry, I didn’t mean to…” she interrupted him “ Don’t worry I was small, five years old. But my aunt is taking care of me,”
“You are going to come back with us? Stay as our dancer? Or what?”
“ I don’t know, it depends on our boss,” she said simply.
 
Max was sure that, when their entertainment would change her with someone else, he would go and ask them to let her stay.
 

Soul
 
Hyper was sleeping on her desk when her door opened and someone pulled her hair.
 
“Auch!” she screamed from pain and immediately stood up only to face her brother's mocking eyes.
“You again?” she asked “ De-hyuk, you are really pain in my ,”
“I am? I am your older brother,” he said and pulled her hair again “ You are not supposed to talk with me like that!”
“And how is she supposed to talk to you?” her sister entered the room and leaned towards the door.
“Unnie! Look at him!” Hyper cried and tried to free her hair from brother’s grip.
“ I can see De-bin,” her sister came to help her but ended just the same. Their oppa just with his other hand grabbed her hair and pulled.
 
“Come with me, my beautiful sisters,” he pulled them until they entered the living room.
Both sisters cried from pain and anger and tried to free themselves but it was ineffective.
“Yeobo!” young wife of De-hyuk cried “ What are you doing?”
“Umma!” both sisters cried.
 
Their parents just comfortably sat on the coach and Mr. Park said “ This is so nice sight,”
“Just like old times,”  Ms. Park said and looked at their children.
De-jin, Hyper’s elder sister punched her brother to his stomach and he hissed in pain.
“That hurt,” he quickly covered the spot with both hands, so Hyper too freed from his grip and kicked his leg.
“Bad oppa,”
 
It was always like this. Their relationship was unbreakable, the three of them together changed into children every time they met.
“Be quiet, our children are sleeping,” De-hyuk’s wife said and pointed on the twins sleeping in a pushchair.
“Sorry,” De-hyuk immediately apologised and lovingly glanced at his daughters.
“I hope they are not going to be like you!” he said and pointed on his sisters.
 
Family gathered that day, to finally celebrate the birth of twins. De-hyuk’s wife was in hospital for two weeks, because she had caesarean section because babies were just too big for her small body.
When “children” after all sat Hyper asked her brother “ De-hyuk, are you working on something right now?”
“Why? Do you need something again?”
“No, why do you always think I want something from you?” she innocently blinked at her oppa.
“Because, you always want something,” De-jin said and grimed at her dongsaeng.
 
Hyper frowned “ But when you need something, I’ll always do it for you,”
Both siblings smiled. It was true, she always helped anytime anywhere she was.
“I have big case now,” De-hyuk said proudly.
“About what, son?” Mr. Park asked curious.
“I can’t tell you details, but there is a family. Really rich family, and the big problem occurred with the last will of the last CEO. One side wants to make it irrelevant, so they can take the place of hier on their own,”
 
De-jin laughed “ And you are on which side?”
“Our law firm was responsible for the law things of that family for a very long time. So let’s say, that we are good ones,”
“Yeah, but the pay is going to be smaller,” De-bin said and her mother chuckled.
 

Beijing
 
Soo-rin was shivering. But this time it wasn’t from nervousness it was from simple fear.
 
She stared at her phone again and jolted more then ever. That phone call.
 
Only five minutes were left until the showcase was going to start, but she couldn’t go. As she was told she opened the room with number 34 on it and a big paper saying “ Only for stuff,”
The sight that welcomed her was terrible.
That room was for the sound managers as she saw lot of speakers and microphones laying on the shelf.
 
And on the ground was a man, his head covered in blood and the camera that was in his hand was broken.
Soo-rin didn’t notice that her cheeks were covered with tears. She crouched to feel his pulse.
He was alive. Luckily. When she was feeling his heartbeat, she had to move the iron tube which was on his head.
Then she saw his bag and quickly took it.
 
She opened it and found a phone. Calling the emergency number, she ran from the room.
When she informed doctors about an accident there, she was already out of the concert hall.
She again peeked to that handbag.
 
 
It was full with photos. Photos of her.

 


Annyeong! I am very happy here now...to see that you are really reading the sequel:D Hehe,.....I have it pretty good planned in my head so I hope so that you will love it the way I like it.

You know for every writer I think or the most people who wrote someone is pretty hard to know their character well. To make her, or him different from others, to know that if I am going to place her/him in this situation he will surely do this and say that...and after finally knowing the character you are suposed to let him go....it's almost imposible and hard. Because you have another story in mind already, but the main character has to be different....to don't behave like any other....That's why FF is sometimes easier to write....because your main characters are well known you don't have to explain all their character points...you can also make something up...but usually the main backbone is the same.....

For human like me, who has fairy-tale dreams, movies dreams and also sometimes goes with mind to another word it's FF a gift from heaven....I shall always be thankful...

And the truth that someone reads it, is like a cherry on the cake....absolutely delicious....(Sorry...I am little sentimental now...I know...maybe it has to do something with the fact that I am taking a lot of pills, sirups and vitamins to regain my health)

AGAIN I LOVE YOU:D