Chapter 48

Two in the Box
03:11 Sunday (03:11AM)
 
The car stopped. Yunho probably exceeded the speed limit many times but luckily Junsu could hold content of his stomach inside and didn’t have to use the plastic back, that Jae tossed him.
 
“This is the place?” Micky asked and his hyung answered by getting of the car.
 
Jaejoong looked at the dark sky and his surroundings. As every city has the places were some docks and storage houses are. Soeul as big city as it is has many this places and to exactly know which building is for what is hard.
 
Unfortunately, exactly that destination they had got from Hyper’s friends.
“This place is a mess, exactly how can we know where are they?” Yunho remarked and Jaejoong decided to finally work his frustration out.
 
Well, not work but kick.
 
He started cursing in the way they had never heard him before and kicking the wheels of the luxurious not-so-his car.
“Oppa,” Soo-rin whispered as he saw him stopping. Jae placed her hands on his hips and breathed in and out trying to calm himself.
 
As he turned he saw Soo-rin’s big eyes full of concern and anxiety. He then knew that he shouldn’t be doing that, but it was really hard to act normally when two people he cared a lot were in danger.
“Ok, we are going to find them, like now,” Jaejoong said and Junsu was concerned “ And how exactly?”
 
“ You know this area is too big, I don’t think this is going to be the best idea, we should probably wait for Fox-ajjushi’s call,” said Yunho and Jaejoong hold onto the car and closed his eyes trying to think straight and normal.
“If Hyper was there, she would know what to do,” mumbled Micky and Jaejoong stood again normally and stared at him.
 
Other singers and Soo-rin stayed still at the mention of Hyper. They thought another wave of anger would overwhelm Hero but he just smirked sadly “ Exactly, we have to think like her little bit, what would she do?”
Soo-rin knew the mentioned female the short time but she already grasped how was her unnie thinking.
 
“She would probably think about what kind of place can be used for such things at this time of night, which is probably the best,” said Soo-rin.
“Exactly, or maybe she would try to look at some documents, saying if Daniel Moon has some place here,” pointed Junsu and Jaejoong smiled.
 
“ I know something else, I will call Hyper’s friends to send me photos of this area with parking places, we have to look, were are cars in this hour parked,” Jaejoong already opened his contact list in phone and again dialled their phone numbers.
 
In seconds he was looking at the satellite picture and said “ Get in, we are going to look at one place,” he said and others followed his order.
 
Yunho again sat in the front and listened to Jae’s orders which destination they had to ride.
 

02:59 Sunday (02:59AM)
“You don’t want to sleep? I can hand you my shoulder,” Max said as he noticed that Hyper’s head was hanging on the side and she had closed eyes.
 
She smiled lightly at Max’s statement and looked straight to his eyes “ No, I am just trying to think about something else, but it’s hard. And I can’t sleep, can you?”
Changmin hit his head to the wall and looked at the ceiling “ No, but I am very curious about one thing,” he started smiling for himself. Although that smile was little sad.
 
He was remembering the first moments of their friendship, or what was the relationship they both had for each other called.
“What would you want to know?” his female company asked and waited for his answer.
 
“Remember when we were on the bus with Running man and we asked you about your preferations? You said that you were in love with idol, who was it?”
You really think I am going to tell you. Dream on.
 
“Yeah, I remember, but why are you asking this now? Because of Soo-rin?” Hyper tried to change the subject on Max and he nodded.
“You know, how it happened that you weren’t in love anymore?”
 
That’s question I can’t answer my own. “I stopped feeling so concerned about myself, and started doing exactly the same as I did, and it just faded away,”
“Just like that?” Max was little sceptic, but Hyper’s strategy to use his question on himself worked.
“I don’t know exactly, things about romantic feelings are always hard for me to explain, but again why do you want to know?”
 
Changmin was about to answer her question but the door opened again and this time the person both of them hated to see, leaned on the door frame with smirk and stated
“So, what do we have here? My beautiful small caddy and tall singer,”
 
Max growled when he took a chair from other room and sat on it just in front of them and crossed his legs.
 
“ You know what makes me little curious about you?” he pointed on Hyper “ You are so surprising, makes me want to keep you, “
Hyper gulped her saliva down not conversing with Daniel Moon, whose presence made her more intimidated.
 
“You are doing it wrong way,” Changmin started and Daniel glanced at him with surprised expression “What do you mean like that?”
“Do you think, you are going to get the money when you take Soo-rin away? You were not successful, and everybody knows that you were the kidnapper, I just don’t get it, what can you gain from this,”
Daniel Moon giggled “ I was thinking about that too, when they called me that the one they took wasn’t my dear cousin, but when they said it was you,” he nodded his head in the direction of DBSK’s maknae “ I know that it was very fortunate. I am not stupid and I can see that my cousin likes you. I saw you dancing before,”
Oh no, he wants to use Max as excuse.
 
He again turned his attention to De-Bin and told her “You are so interesting human. You are PD, and you know how to make problems to me. It’s more appealing than to have some model as my girl,” he stood up and crouched to touch her cheek with his hand.
 
She quickly warded of, so his hand wouldn’t land on her flesh and in that exact moment Changmin almost stood up, but one of the men standing in the entrance pushed him down.
 
“I am not a violent person, I will not harm you,”  Daniel Moon said and stood up again gazing with his eyes on Hyper’s legs.
 
“So much waste,” he said and left the room to call someone.
 

03:25 Sunday (03:25 AM)
“How many more?” asked Yunho and in that exact moment Soo-rin’s phone rang. Jaejoong didn’t wanted to talk, because he had the hunch that the person calling would be somebody important, so he just raised his hand with fingers, showing him four.
 
“Hello,” Soo-rin picked up because the number was unknown “ Who is this?”
When she heard first words from the one on another side she pointed on guys to stay silent and pressed the button on the loud-speaker.
 
“So, you can meet me tomorrow, if you want to meet your friends, I have this papers, and also the contract saying you are not going to talk about this with anyone and play your role as a beautiful cousin, who because she realized she wasn’t prepared for such responsibility handed everything to me. Meet me tomorrow at the coffee on the street near to our house at eleven, than those two, your singer and that beautiful PD are going to be set free.Although this De-bin makes me feel interested,”
 
The last statement made Jaejoong almost scream and he had really hard time trying to find the last piece of his brain in normal state.
“OK, I’ll meet you there,” Soo-rin agreed and he turned off his phone.
Micky’s phone started ringing and he took it with words “ Yeah, Yoochun here,”
 
On another side Fox-ajjushi voice echoed “ I can’t catch Soo-rin because her phone was occupied. We know exact place where they are. Luckily we could monitor with the city cams that car, and we have the address. We are in two minutes there, so if you guys want to come, you can. I have to ask you exactly what do you want to do next,”
 
“Fine, tell me the address, we are close,” Micky said to the phone and Jaejoong’s face was relieved.
Soon he is going to be able to fulfil three things he had on mind for last hours.
 
To kick Daniel’s .
 
To hug Max Changmin.
 
And to kiss Park De-Bin.
 
Wait, kiss? He realized himself that the last thing was more than surprising for him.

 


 

Hi:D How were you today? It's friday...Yaayy....I updated today but I am not going to be able to update on Saturday...I am going to meet my grandparents and there is no internet...sooo......

But you will wait one day? Because I will really try to update on Sunday...really really...

If you have any thoughts and feelings about my story write to me...or try to make some mental conection...I will try to manage my sky-wire to catch it:D

I am so into the JYJ song Empty the live version........their voices...aaaaaa....total harmony...But when I saw the live performance of TVXQ(2) I was like...wow...those two totally rock it.....and I just love Changmin's voice....It's so captivating....

I can get over this song

that voice....

anyway....Hi pancakes...have a nice weekend...and feel freee!!!!!!!!!!!