Chapter 32

Two in the Box
When both girls changed their outfit and boys changed back to their own shoes, Soo-rin paid for the game and they left.
 
“So will you finally say what you made up?!” Max asked and Yunho leaned his head on Max’s shoulder. He had the right hunch that he would be somehow be incorporated to that plan.
“Fine, just don’t kill me, because if you do, you’ll never know,” Hyper moved her arms to a protective motion.
 
“I heard that you and Soo-rin are preparing some special couple dance, am I right?”
Both questioned people nodded and agreed with her.
“So first thing, I think that it should be best for you to let everybody know that you spent the last year as a DBSK dancer. It would be better for you, that they would know it like this, and not later, somebody will dig it up. I can make it the way they  would understand you perfectly, “ Hyper said.
 
“I don’t know, do you think it’s going to be all right?”
“To say the truth, I can’t guarantee it to you,” Hyper said truthfully “ But I think that while you are not CEO it’s better to be open and honest to you, than to be secretive,”
 
“But what about our dance practice?” Yunho was starting to get nervous.
“Sorry, I can adjust the program, that you will have your own dance, when DBSK comes, I can use that time also for us to introduce Soo-rin as a hier and future CEO. They are going to see their future boss and know about her work until now,”
Soo-rin glanced at Max. Surprisingly she was looking at him to find out what was he thinking about that. “It’s good idea, or I think so it’s good,”
 
“Yunho oppa, you are ok with that?” Soo-rin turned to him and he just shrugged his shoulders. It would be fine premiere for that special dance. They would know if that choreography is good enough.
Because Soo-rin was going to leave them to be the CEO she was supposed to be from the first time, he had to find another dancer, who would dance it with him. And like this he would know if it’s reasonable to start looking for somebody, or to just forget it.
 
“Ok, girls it’s almost half past two  we need to go now, but maybe you should come to see us for dinner, because we are finishing at seven,” Junsu remarked pointing on his watch.
“We’ll see, I don’t know what I have to do exactly for tomorrow and maybe I should go and check my father’s friend in the police, if he knows something,” Hyper announced and guys wanted to get to the car.
 
“Hyper,” Jaejoong stopped her “ Can I talk to you for a second please?”
“Why not, oppa?!” she smiled although her smile crooked a little when she said oppa.
 
“You are not coming with us?” DBSK members sitting in the car asked their main vocalist and he told them” I will call a cab, don’t worry, but there is something I need to ask Hyper,”
 
Soo-rin didn’t know what to do at that moment, so she excused herself, to go with rest of DBSK members to the SM-building.
 

When seriously confused two people again were alone, sudden silence appeared.
That’s it. I can’t stand this anymore.
 
Hyper knew that somehow her friend was thinking the same. Whole situation about them being not so familiar with each other as they were before was ridiculous and stupid.
 
“I wanted to talk to you because I think,” Jae started and Hyper continued “ That we are just doing something unreasonable for both of us,”
“I know, we can’t stand each other other way, we have to stay just like this, be just friends, the way we always were, the way we always will be,” Jaejoong said.
 
“Jae, you don’t have a tiny idea about how happy I am that you are the way you are, “ Hyper giggled “Although we are maybe slow and ridiculous, we can’t behave like something we are not,”
 
“That’s right, I mean look at us, we didn’t even last one week, and we made switch for us, because we couldn’t stand it,” Jae grabbed Hyper’s arm and entangled it  with his.
 
While walking Hyper leaned on his arm and was pressed to him closely. It felt warm, right and good. It was like all the silence, the times behaving like two lovebirds had never happened.
“That’s right, “ Hyper calmly noted and Jae smiled.
 
“But you know what?” Jae mockingly asked. Hyper sensed his aroused mischievousness in his voice and waited.
“What?”
“It was good for something after all,” he almost whispered, because Hyper’s cried her question little too loudly “ I could see you making aegyo,”
 
Hyper took her arm from his grip and glared at him. If she could kill like Superman he would be dead that moment.
Jae was just grinning happily and grabbed her hand again “ You are doing it again!”
“What?” his friend blurted more loudly than before and he just shook his head “ Nothing my little De-Bin, nothing,”
 
“You know I was going to say, that I love that you are so honest with me, but now I am not going to say anything to you, you just made me angry,” she pouted and he almost chocked.
 
“ Don’t pout like this, it doesn’t suit you,”
“And what does suit me Mr. know-it-all?” she glared at him again.
 
“Just the thing you are doing right now,”
She boxed his shoulder and he screamed it pain “ That hurt,” he patted the spot she hit with his hand and made a cute face.
 
“It was supposed to,” she grinned devilishly and continued “ You know what my little Joong? I think we should make it official,” she stopped for a second and made him face her.
 
Drawing her hand to him she glanced up to look deeply to his eyes “ Friends?”
 
He grabbed the offered palm and nodded “ Friends,”
 

Jaejoong left and Hyper started walking and thinking about what to do tomorrow. She was not going to be able to do something other than work. It was evident.
 
She had to prepare that place where the dinner party should be held, she had to prepare everything to match the program and Ms. Moon’s needs, but there was still something more she needed to do, she had to ask her appa about Fox ajjushi.
When she took her phone from her pocket to call the cab, to go home, it rang.
 
“Yeah, Jun?” it was again that bodyguard, who was called by her to check on the journalist in the hospital.
On the other side man talked really quickly “ One man came, he was probably journalist, because he had a camera on his neck and he was not smiling at all, can you come soon? Maybe you can catch them both here, not just one of them,”
 
“I’ll do what I can,” Hyper said and called Soo-rin and De-hyuk.
Both of them picked up and agreed to come as soon as they can
.
After that she called her cab and paced to the hospital.
 

Walking through the hospital entrance door, she met her brother’s body with her eyes.
 
“De-hyuk, you are here?” she breathlessly asked “ How did you manage to get here so soon?”
“Och, hi De-Bin, “ he greeted his sibling and smiled “ My wife was on the month check-up, so I was on my way here with car, when you called, shall we go, or are we waiting for somebody else?” De-hyuk asked and Hyper nodded.
 
De-hyuk bought a cup of coffee for Hyper, because she looked pretty bad. Exhausted and drained.
“Thanks oppa,”
 
Several seconds later the door opened again and Soo-rin paced in “ I am here, we can go,” she said.
Because she was dancer she was used to exercise a lot, so she didn’t have to catch her breath the way Hyper needed.
Three people then went to the level where journalist’s room was supposed to be and Hyper again met both bodyguards.
 
“Hello,” she just quickly waved at them “ Both of them are still there?”
“Yeah, they are,” Jun answered and De-hyuk went to introduce himself properly and shook the bodyguard’s hand.
Staring Soo-rin was waiting for the right moment to open the door.
 
“May I?” she asked both older people standing behind her.
“Go girl,”
 
With determined face Moon Soo-rin opened the door only to face two sad people.
 
 

Hi......it's friday? and what are you doing?????????

Halloween is coming and I was thinking if I should make some thematic chapter for you...or just one shot...

I don't know...let me think about it.

What do you think about Jae and Hyper again talking about friendship? Will it be really the only thing they can feel towards each other?

Is their confusion over...

we will see,,

thanks pancakes.,,,,,,have nice weekend,,,