Chapter 24

Two in the Box
Hyper was on her way to meet DBSK and Soo-rin, she was smiling again. Her anger faded quickly but she was little upset about it.
Why was she so weak-hearted when it came to her friends and her family, she hadn’t understood.
When Soo-rin took phone call Hyper asked her “Are you ok?”
 
“Yeah, everything is fine De-hyuk oppa helped, but if Max wouldn’t come I could be in big problem right now,”
“So you are on good terms with Changmin?” Hyper mocked her little bit.
“Unnie!”
“Fine, sorry,” Hyper giggling apologised but asked immediately again “ So? Good or Bad?”
 
Although older girl wasn’t able to see Soo-rin’s face in that moment she was sure that she was blushing when she answered “The best,”
“That’s great, Max is always little sulking, so when you were on bad terms with him, it would be a disaster,” De-bin quickly sat on the seat in the bus, which headed to the place where  her friends stayed.
“By the way, where are you? I assume near the police station,”
 
Soo-rin gave her name of the cafeteria they stayed in and Hyper ended the call.
 

The glass door opened and almost shattered. Hyper was trying to play angry, but inside her was a big laughter forming, so she wasn’t sure for how long can she hold it in.
 
Five boys and one girl glanced at her.
Soo-rin already knew that she wasn’t angry, but she wanted to see DBSK’s faces, so she hadn’t told them everything.
With loud steps Hyper approached their table and punched the desk.
 
Junsu’s drink again turned over, but this time Yunho got wet from it.
Nobody could laugh because all of them were concentrated on Hyper’s face. Her small body leaning above the desk with her hands on the table  was tensed and they could sense intimidating aura from her.
I have to stay calm. Don’t laugh De-bin, just stay composed.
 
Unfortunately six people’s faces weren’t so easy to ignore. Jae was pouting like child prepared for saying sorry, Micky was laughing at Yunho and Junsu because they started sulking with stained clothes, and Max was smiling like idiot, and his teeth was everywhere.
 
“I am so sorry De-Bin, I forgot to let you know, please don’t be mad,” Joong suddenly stood up and embraced Hyper.
Her breath stopped. She was prepared almost for everything but not for something like this. Jae held her so tightly that she felt his heartbeat, which was calming and soothing.
The only thing that went through Hyper’s mind was if this man was conscious about his effect on her.
“Sorry,” he said again and kissed her forehead.
 
Chuckling and giggling echoed and both people glanced at five people sitting around the table.
“I am not letting you go this quickly, you will never know when my attack is coming, remember,” Hyper threatened with her most serious face and glared at Micky “ Move,”
Black haired man nodded and made space in little sofa, for girl to sit.
 
Joong was startled with his own doing. He thought it would be fun to tease Hyper again little, but when he did it, something was off. His heart was as always calm, he loved hugging his friend, but no fluttering appeared.
“ By the way,” future PD started staring at Junsu and Yunho “ Nice couple T-shirts,”
The same stain from coffee on their T-shirts looked almost like if it was prepared on purpose.
 
Jaejoong mischievously continued her bullying “ Yunsu couple, almost for fanfictions,”
Soo-rin coughed on her tea and Max had to pat her back “ And you read those, oppa?”
DBSK members reddened and glanced at each other “ NO!”
“So, you do read,” two girls hadn’t believed their lie and said simultaneously.
“Do you have account? I will find you,” De-bin said.
 
Dark gazes appeared on their faces. When De-bin talked about something, it shouldn’t be taken lightly. All of them knew that she was able to make them miserable if she wanted.
Yunho tried to change the subject “ And what you were doing?”
Sliding with her eyes through Yunho’s nervous face she nonchalantly pronounced “ Gossiping,”
 
“WHAT?!” five boys shouted at the same time and Soo-rin almost choked from surprise.
“Why? Can’t I?” Hyper twisted strain of her hair around her finger.
 
Joong leaned closer to her face, because he was siting against her “With who?” he whispered in intimate way and Hyper whispered ily back “Old ajjumnas, about another aunt and y man,”
 

After De-bin stopped joking and quickly told them about the gossip in Ms Moon company all of them nodded.
“And you are going to meet my cousin too?” Soo-rin asked.
“Well, I will try, My brother told me, by the way where is my oppa?” Hyper glanced around. In her outburst and in mess all DBSK members and Soo-rin made, she absolutely forgot about her brother. He was supposed to be there too.
Where is this man?
 
“After you called he said he has something to do, so he left,” Junsu informed her.
Coward.
 
“OK, so back to the theme. My dear oppa” coward oppa ”told me that Daniel plays every Friday morning golf, so I will try to get there and look at him playing, you can go too, maybe it would be even better,”  Hyper was thinking outloud.
“What are you doing tomorrow?” Hyper asked DBSK and Yunho quickly found his phone to look at his schedule.
“We have something at three o’clock,”
Hyper clapped”Great!”
 
“What are you thinking about?” Changmin stuffed himself with croissant and questioned.
“You boys, are going to play golf, and Soo-rin and I, we are going to work for you,”  
Boys looked at each other and agreed. Some of them already played golf, some like Micky only in drama.
They were heading to exit of the cafeteria, when Hyper’s phone suddenly rang.
“Hello?”
 
Six people turned to her, paying attention to her reaction.
“So, we should go? And who was there?” she asked and Junsu leaned to her ear to hear what is saying person on the other side.
“Fine, I’ll see what we can do, thanks dear,” Hyper turned the call off and smiled at Soo-rin.
 
“Journalist has woken up,”
 

DBSK had to go back to their schedule that day, so Hyper and Soo-rin were abandoned to go to hospital on they own.
“What we are going to do unnie?” Soo-rin asked older woman as she walked away.
 
“Only thing we possibly can, “ Hyper answered “Ask him,”
“And what if he is going to stay quiet and deny everything?” Soo-rin asked.
“Then, we will see how much power that person who wants to make you miserable has on him,” Hyper stated.
When they checked in hospital, it was after the visiting hours, but because Hyper was ex-classmate of the intern nurse there, they could get in.
 
Two men casually sitting on chairs stood up when they saw two girls slowly approaching them.
“Park De-Bin, you owe me,” one of that men said and hugged her.
He was taller than Max and heavier than Shindong, his muscles were visible through the fabric of his sleeves.
“You will be paid for this,”Soo-rin bowed to them “ I can’t say how glad I am that you are helping me like this,”
“And who is this young lady?” curiously blurted other tall man.
 
“This is Soo-rin this girl is the reason why you are here,”
“So if we are here for this beautiful young lady, all I can say is I am willing to do it without you paying me,”
“Ya! Jun! You are already married and this young lady already belongs to someone,” Hyper mocked him and he smiled.
 
You would think that on the first sight this two man would be scary and dangerous, but it was just opposite. They were like stuffed animals which you want to cuddle with.
 
“So tell me Jun, just his family came, or someone else too?”
“His sister and mother and police officer,”
Soo-rin’s breath stopped for a second and she asked “And what did he say to the police officer?”
“As I heard he said that his head hurts and he doesn’t remember what happened to him that day,” Jun answered and Hyper asked “And do you think it’s true?”
 
Both bodyguards shrugged their shoulders “ You have to check him on your own Hyp!”
“Don’t call me Hyp!”
“But it sounds better than Hyper,”
 
“Can we go home? Visiting hours are gone and I don’t think that someone is coming to see him tonight,” one of the bodyguard said.
 
“Go, but come tomorrow too, it will be better,” Hyper sent them a flying kiss and together with Soo-rin opened the door to the patient’s room.

Hi I want to welcome newest pancakes to our pancake family:D

Glad to meet you,,,,(bowing)

I don't know but I was like an idiot today....I had to take a BBcream from my one friend to another (with one I am studying in the same town, and with the other I am living in the same town).....and I was so certain about having that cream home, that I just sent my friend...I call her Ajjumna...message about hooking up....she had to give me curtain...

But then I didn't find it....an I was like I am 100% sure that I put it to the handbag....

So I thought that maybe I forgot it at dorm...and when I came today I couldn't find it in dorm too....and I almost started pulling my hear.....but then I looked at my handbag for notebook(where it should had been) and looked for it...

And I found it there! I am going nuts...I had it all the time...I had't forgotten it at dorm...and my friend could already use it...but I just couldn't find it...

maybe this was little OF TOPIC...but nevermind...

I love you:d and because my school starts tommorrow there is the possibility that I will be not able to update....but I'll try...anyway...