Chapter 18

Two in the Box
DBSK and Soo-rin met with her at the gate to the ZOO. Lot of small children and families were there. Which was pretty surprising, when you take the fact that it was Wednesday, but nevertheless six grown-ups walked in bought a tickets like every decent citizen would have done  and tried to find the right spot, where that journalist should be.
Possibly.
 
It was what mattered to Hyper the most in this time, everything she did, was just in slight chance of succeed. Uncertainty was something she hated, and in this case it was the most fitting term to express her feelings.
And on the top of everything, she was in the girlfriend mode with Jaejoong. So they were all the time quiet.
 
“Where are we going?” Max asked after they passed the terrarium with different species of snakes.
“Lion,” Hyper answered with full mouth of food . Well she hadn’t have a proper breakfast, because she quickly paced to her work, and right after they joined her in front of the  ZOO, she bought some kind of junk food.
“Don’t talk when you eat, I can see inside your mouth and it is gross,” Micky complained and Hyper glanced at him with big evil reflection in her eyes “ Who is telling you to look?”
 
Jae and Soo-rin chuckled and their mouth was formed from one ear to another.
Hyper gulped “ Sorry, I am such a pig sometimes,” she turned to lasting 5 people and Micky felt left behind.
 
“So why are we going there?” Yunho wanted to know and this time, because Hyper wasn’t so selfish all the time, she gulped before responding “ That Nanna guy should be there, taking some photos because of some interview,”
“ And what shall we do?” Soo-rin was next with her question.
“ First of all, I am pretty sorry because I know how seriously you want to help Soo-rin, but this time, at first you have to hold back, I will signal you, when to come,”
“ Will you finally say, what we have to do?” Junsu asked annoyed and Hyper kicked his leg “ You are so  eager. Don’t be so eager Xiah, because you will soon be old. If you know what I mean,” she said.
 
“You have to be just DBSK and I will be your everlasting friend. Sorry Cassiopea, “ Hyper finally said after Junsu growled.
 
“There is an ELEPHANT!” Jaejoong screamed and ran.
His soon-to be girlfriend or not, maybe, whatever, looked at Yunho with question” Do I know this guy?”
Jaejoong run to the cage with Elephants and started dancing and singing in front of them.
 
“Remind me, is this person older than me?” Changmin took several photos of his hyung behaving all nuts in front of the big grey animal.
“We don’t have time for this,” Micky reminded “ We still have schedule after five,”
“So, who is going to get this reckless oppa?” Soo-rin pointed on Jaejoong.
 
Hyper raised her hand “ I think I have to!” she came closer to her red-headed friend and pulled his shoulder. Eyes that met her after he turned to look at the invader were so disturbing that she wanted to kiss him and kill him at the same time. His sparkling eyes full of child’s happiness should be considered at the good thing. But that man was 24 years old  and he was behaving like that because of an elephant.
 
“Look,” He grabbed her hand without thinking and pointed on the closest elephant “ That’s a female elephant, she is so beautiful, can I ride her?”
De-bin was out of words. His glowing eyes were piercing her own like a laser and totally patting her heart, she pinched his cheek and hugged him “ I don’t know how to say this, but no you can’t!”
My heart isn’t wildly beating, it feels the same when I am with my children in work than with him. This is not helping at all.
 
On the other side, in the moment Hyper hugged Jae’s wait he felt so warm. He remembered last time, he went to zoo with his mother, and the way she comforted him when his balloon burst when it flied away. He felt like if Hyper was his mom, while she felt as he was her son.
“Sorry,” he apologized when she let him go.
 
“ Don’t worry and come to others,” she asked him and he returned those cool sunglasses on his nose.
 

They finally reached the lions, but they had to stop because Junsu and Micky wanted to see Monkeys and tigers and Max and Soo-rin were impressed in parrots.
Hyper looked from one side to another.
Heck! Why there are so many people around?!
 
It was true, the worker somehow forgot to say, that the lion thing was massive, not just for one person but for lot of them.  Young, old , middle aged people gathered around the biggest cage where was sleeping one lion.
People were sitting on little plastic chairs and looking at him, holding some kind of information pictures in their hands.
“Ajjumonie, can I please ask for that paper?” Soo-rin asked the older woman sitting near her.
“ Of course, you can,” older lady said and gave the paper to the dancer.
 
“What’s that?” Yunho pointed on the cage which signalled Soo-rin to read loudly, so everybody could hear, what was going on.
“ Small lion was born in this Zoo, but the father is aggressive towards other than the female lions, so they had to put him in another cage . But today, they are trying to confront them with each other,” Soo-rin quickly explained.
“ By the way how can we know which one is that Nanna, he is a guy after all and there are lot of photographers around there,” Junsu said.
“ Yeah and I know they have usually some kind of nameplate but we don’t have that time to look at everyone,” Micky added and Soo-rin smiled.
 
“ Boys, “ she said and Hyper encouraged her with her smirk “ We know that from which newspaper he is, and he is going to ask questions,”
 
“Waaa, you are indeed smart,” Max admitted and Soo-rin blushed.
 

After hour, people were slowly leaving that place returning to their “tour de zoo”. Hyper told DBSK that they should probably stay away, because she needed them to pop up from nothing.
The plan was evident. Journalist culprit or not was not going to say his true address, number, e-mail or whatsoever.
 
But, when Hyper would ask him to take photo with DBSK and ask for his number, e-mail, he would give her the real one.
Soo-rin couldn’t do it, because there was possibility that he would recognise her and stay in silence. E-mail was needed for the computer nerds, that can easily check his e-mails.
They dispersed, Hyper was walking another way from that Nanna guy, when she suddenly spotted DBSK. No, not suddenly, of course but it was supposed to look like it.
 
She quickly ran to him and asked “ Sorry, but would you please stop?”
Man turned to her and she finally could look at him more closely. He had slightly brown hair and bug glasses on his nose, brown eyes and small lips that formed line.
“Yes?” he raised his eyebrow and glasses jumped with that motion. Hyper had difficulties with not laughing to his face.
“See, there is DBSK, would you take photo of me with them? I’ll give you money for that, you can write me your e-mail address or phone number and then you will send me that photo, ok?”
 
Nanna guy glanced at the place Hyper pointed on, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded “ It’s not painful than why not,”
Then Hyper like a real fangirl with arms everywhere run to DBSK.
Five boys jumped back when they glanced at her face. She was back-facing Nanna-guy so he didn’t see her face.
Luckily. She was frowning, she hated playing this. Thousand times more would she like to play a drunk idiot than to play this kind of woman.
 
“Oppa, oppa, oppa!!” she screamed and it was not painful only for her tongue but for their ears too. But to someone who didn’t know a thing about her real nature it was just an ordinary fan-scream.
“Will you take photos with me?” she looked at them.
Jaejoong said “ SWITCH,” it was a random word and nobody really got what was it for. Only Hyper. She curiously glanced at him.
This guy is up to something.
 
“ We will, but only if you do aegyo with us, “ Jaejoong came out with his evil plan and De-Bin had to…..smile.
KIM JAE JOONG!!! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!
 
Nanna guy glanced at her waiting for the action. She pressed her hands together, trying not to glare at her best friend, blinked three times and pouted saying “ Oppa, Oppa, Saranghae, would you please pose for photo with me?”
She tried, although she hated it, she tried.
Six men in front of her started laughing. Including Nanna guy who remarked “ You should never do it again,”
 
Woman glanced at her friend who whispered “ SWITCH,”
Freaking bastard, coward. He is not going to get freely from this.
 
Journalist took a photo and gave Hyper his e-mail and his number. “But I am giving you this number because you are just too different, maybe we should meet up,”
Hyper nodded.
This Nanna guy wasn’t bad, in his core, heart, but he did indeed something wrong, because his fingers were trembling.
Micky decided to start “ Well, we actually met up with you,”
 
Nanna guy was very surprised and glanced at members of DBSK and Hyper. Pointed on her and asked “ What is this all about?”
 
Soo-rin slowly approached the group of seven people and said “ All about you, and me,”
 
Journalist covered his mouth with his hand and gasped “ Moon Soo-rin!”
 

Good Saturday night for everybody...at least we have Saturday here....:D

How was your day? weekend is great, isn't it...

thank you for coming here, and reading...I really appreciate every one of you...

 

he is so adorable