Chapter 53

Two in the Box
Hi pancakes:D So the last chapter is up. Breathe out, breathe in and read.
 

Several moments after Jae’s mum brought the pyjama for Hyper she went to announce the good news to her husband. Because De-Bin was exhausted she went to take a hot shower and Jaejoong used the smaller bathroom on the main floor.
 
After taking the shower she opened the door to Jae’s room automaticly and found him laying on the bed in his old T-shirt and old trunks.
 
“Hi,” she greeted him smiling and he sat up staring at her pyjama. It was his sister’s old one with ducks and chickens all over it. It was little big for her and her hands were totally covered with sleeves.
Joong placed his hand on his lips grinning “ You are so,” she placed her hands on her hips staring at him with anger “ Beautiful,” he ended and she nodded, content with his answer.
 
“Come on, it’s late, it’s Sunday, so it’s probably free,” he said and made a space for her to sit.
 
As she was sitting down he grabbed her waist and tossed her on the bed hovering over her and smiling. She squealed in acted pain and frowned, angry as always “ Ya! What are you trying to do?”
 
Jaejoong looked at the face of his girlfriend and burst to laugh. He layed on his back and held his stomach.
Hyper grew frustrated with his laughing so she punched him even more angry “ Speak man!”
“You are doing it again,” he managed to get from his brain.
“What?” she curiously asked not knowing what was he talking about.
 
“Your aegyo. You know I just realized it some time ago, it would fill two fanfictions, that you have your aegyo,” he said and Hyper’s eyes widened, she grabbed the pillow and hardly tossed it on her boyfriend.
 
“I told…you…to…never…talk…about…aegyo….with me!” she beat him with pillow after every word and he just yelped little bit “But what I can do, when you are so cute,” he said and quickly sat up stole the pillow from her and hugged her.
 
“You are so cute when you are angry, I can’t help it,”
 
Ya! You! Ah! Mollaaaa! Kim Jae Joong, you are the only human in whole word who is excused. You silly cat. I love you.
 
“Don’t speak about this to someone else, you are dead,” De-Bin told him and he let her go, nodding and smirking in the same time.
“Come sleep, it’s late,” he said and laid again patted the place under his shoulder and Hyper smiled and laid down next to him.
 
“Good night,” he said and cuddled to her, holding her in his embrace tightly.
Hyper giggled and pronounced to his chest “ You know, when we are going to wake up, it’s not going to look like this? I am a messy sleeper,”
 
Jaejoong had already closed eyes and blurted to her “ I know, just sleep,”
She giggled again and said “ Arraso oppa, good night,”
 
It was the first time she said called him oppa and it wasn’t awkward. That word was filled with love and happiness.
 
I can get used to this.
 
 

 

Three weeks after
 

 
Stars were shining but the air was colder than nights before. It was evident that September came. The colder weather was pleasing some people who were fed up with hot days and never-ending summer rains.
 
Three weeks after Hyper and Jaejoong started going out as a real couple RM stuff and guests made the camping night in Kwang-soo’s place and some of them came.
 
There were DBSK, Hyper, Jeremy with Tae-ra, PD, Ji-hyo, Suk-jin, Kwang-soo, Jong-ki, Haha, Gary, Victoria, Lizzy, Jae-suk, Joong-Kook and some of the stuff.
 
Absolute surprise that made DBSK and Hyper happy was when Soo-rin came too smiling from ear to ear and sat down next to Changmin who immediately hugged his soon-to-be girlfriend.
 
After that ugly and for some people nice Sunday night Soo-rin started to be the real Moon hier. She took her legacy, and was elected as a real CEO.
Two nights that her dearest cousin spent in jail were important, he walked from that place like a new human. At least that was what he said.
Because Soo-rin still knew that both her cousin and her aunt were her family and wore the name Moon, she couldn’t just erase them from her life.
 
With both of them she made a contract with help of De-hyuk. Both of them fully accepted their places. Charity was always Mrs. Moon’s thing, Soo-rin never intended to change  that truth. And Daniel was named as a representive-CEO of the American division.
While Soo-rin was the main CEO for both division she was active in Asia. As she had told Max before, she had to leave and almost week and half spent with visiting the factories all over Asia.
 
It was simple luck that she managed to get back on time, to spent the evening with RM members.
 
What was more than just simple coincidence Hyper’s and Jaejoong’s relationship state was known just by both families Parks and Kims, DBSK , Soo-rin and Tae-ra and Jeremy. Other people who were present didn’t know a thing.
 
From the moment guys started the fire and people sat around it, heating themselves up Ji-hyo was keeping her eyes on both Hyper and Jaejoong.
Hyper was having a loud conversation with PD and Joong-kook while Jaejoong smiled and laughed with Gary and Lizzy.
 
“Hey!” Ji-hyo’s words echoed through the night and pierced ears of the people sitting or standing around the fire.
“You two,” she pointed on Hyper and Jaejoong “ You are the same as before,”
 
Jaejoong smirked at his girlfriend and she chuckled “ Unnie, and what about that?”
“I just can’t get it, how can you not date? You make me frustrated every-time I see you,” she whined and sat down.
 
“Who said we are not?” Jae and Hyper said at the same time and ran to each other to high-five.
 
“So you are?” now Victoria’s eyes widened and Hyper nodded in her direction.
 
“But nothing changed,” Ji-hyo grew even more frustrated and started pulling her hair apparently not understanding her two dongsaengs at all.
 
“There wasn’t something to be changed,” Hyper chuckled and Jae agreed with her “ We always were different that normal friends, you know, we are smart, but slow as hell,”
 
“So now the description about your relationship also changes,” Lizzy pointed out smiling because she was happy for both her friends “ Before you have said that you are like a Jack and Jaejoong is your box,”
 
Jaejoong turned to Hyper who smiled and with eyes signalled I’ll tell you later. Long story.
 
“And now?” Ji-hyo asked and Hyper giggled for herself “ Well now, let’s say that box became my company, and our new box  is now a word for us,”
There are many opportunities and with this guy on my side I can be finally free. Free to do what I want.
 
When everybody congratulated  them and they came back to their own conversation topics Junsu came closer to Ji-hyo and said in the way everybody could hear it.
“That’s not true, something changed,”
 
“What?” Again couple said in once and Jae pushed Hyper’s side.
 
“Hyper spends a looooot time in hyung’s room,” Junsu said and everybody was prepared to see Hyper flushing red.
 
And what did you think? I told many times that if there is a chance for me and Jae to be together as a couple we are going to do E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G  we are not 15.
 
“I wanted to ask you, what are you doing there?” Yunho teased too but was not prepared for the outcome.
Max and Micky obviously learned their lessons and weren’t teasing the snake with un-booted foot.
 
“I am guarding Jae’s underwear, because someone,” she glared at Xiah “ Is stealing it,”
 
People started laughing and Jae had hard time holding his urge to kiss his girlfriend. He loved when she played dirty.
 
“I am not,” Junsu denied.
“You are,” U-know said, but he didn’t know that he was the next target of Hyper’s never-ending mischievousness.
 
“I would be silent on your place,” she started and everybody stared at her with questions in eyes. It was more keen to happen with Xiah than with the leader.
“Why?” this time confused dancer stared at Jae’s girlfriend little worried about his future.
 
“ I saw you, you thought I was sleeping, but I saw you when you stole underwear from my boyfriend,”
U-know’s face turned red and he started struggle for air “You saw?”
 
Hyper answered with fluttering her eyelashes and she looked at his body from head to the toe. She nodded.
 
“I’ll be quiet,” U-know said and everybody slowly caught their breaths because of the laughing.
 
When nobody kept attention Jaejoong asked his girlfriend “ Did you really?”
 
“No,” she smirked and he opened his mouth widely. She placed her finger on his lips and whispered “But he doesn’t need to know that,”
 
Jaejoong spanked her playfully and kissed her lips quickly “ You are evil,”
“And you are too,” she counter-attacked kissing him back.
 
Then together as it was planned they whispered “But that’s why I love you,”
 
There wasn’t something to say more. Jae and Hyper knew that sometime they would need to talk about future. Although their families were already sure about the names of their future offspring and were behaving like in-laws already.
Those two knew that relationship they had wasn’t going to break so quickly.
Hyper was already prepared to face the consequences of dating an idol. But they were young and could do what they wanted. Every free night Hyper spent with her boyfriend, prepared for DBSK members good breakfast and ran to school.
 
Whenever he could he went to wait for her in front of school. She already knew that she could write to SM-entertainment to be assigned as a PD for showcases in different countries and like that be with her boyfriend.
 
But until that time would have come she was wearing the outfit of security service every night she went to their dorm.
Because there were lot of experiences in front of them.
 
Everytime Jae fell asleep sooner than Hyper she traced lines on his face with her fingers. And everytime she did that she knew.....
 
I will need this man in my life forever.
Being my lover, friend or the one I am going to hate.
He must be here, to make my life complete.
 
 
 
 
 
THE END
 
 
 
 
 
 

Hello my dearest pancakes. Thank you for being a part of this story too. In my head whenever I am going to read my story I am going to think about every one of you.

As you need friends in life as every teacher needs a student, every car needs a driver and every pen needs a piece of paper...Every autor needs the readers.

For my next story...which I don't know when I start...I would have to figure out a new name for my subscribers...Because just the Hyper-Jae story can have pancakes................

 

but because I don't want to end this sentimentaly....let's all of us listen to this absolute perfection....and sing...:D