Chapter 28

Two in the Box
“Wow, oppa! Your hair looks awesome like this,” Hyper said as she watched Jaejoong’s black head now.
 
“It’s good?” he looked at the nearest window to check if his hair is on it’s place. It’s still felt little awkward that Hyper called him oppa, but he managed not to think about it anymore.
Usually when girls called man oppa, it was like the biggest gift for them, they felt manly and that they are respected by  the other person. But with Hyper it was different.
 
“What have you been doing all this time?” Hyper asked DBSK and Junsu singed his song “What do you think? I was trying to record some parts, to see what is missing,”
“Wow, very good. Really, it’s just yours?”
“Yeah,” Xiah admitted and Hyper saw that he was feeling tiny guilt about it.
“Why are you feeling guilty?” she asked because she knew that if they are not going to take things to the right place, he would be not himself.
 
“I…well,” Junsu glanced at remaining members “ Because, I know that we are a team, and I was thinking that if this is not going to be just mine thing…so..I don’t  know,”
“Pabo!” Jae and U-know muttered at once and Hyper smiled. Now, they’re gonna make this man understand.
 
“Hyung,” Max shook his head with cool face and Micky just smiled “ You are so kind hearted,”
 
De-bin stood there in silence trying not to be very noticeable for them. Maybe it sounded little strange, but she was observing them. She wanted to see how they talked to each other, who took the lead. And if Yunho was not only leader of the group but also leader of their friendship.
“Look Junsu,” Leader started “ As you said before we are not only colleagues and team, we are also friends and family. And knowing that one of us is going to do something on his own, we are willing to support you,”
 
Hyper urged to hug them one by one. It was one of the moments that you want to record, if sometime would they have arguments.
“Yunho is one of the best dancer in SM, he is dancing in units with other groups, acting in dramas and in musical. Max is starting to be king of variety shows with his cool character, he is singing with other groups as a supportive vocal. Micky is drama king, flower boy and is super great composer. And I am composing my own songs too and going to audition for drama, why would it be bad?” Joong pronounced and Hyper saw the glimpse of tears in Xiah’s eyes.
He sobbed and jumped at the leader with smile.
 
“I don’t like interrupting you, but what your manager said, does he have an answer?”
“Our boss agreed, we can go and be in that charity, when it starts?” Micky mumbled, because Hyper ruined their group moment.
“At seven tomorrow, decide what you want to do and for how long, I have to know in this afternoon, now I have to go, you are free until three. Ha I made a rhyme!”
 
 Max rolled his eyes “ Bad rhyme Hyper, yeah, where are you going?”
“To the golf center, I have things to do there, to make it possible for me and Soo-rin to be there. You can go, I will call you when to meet me. Hopefuly,”
“And what are you and Soo-rin going to do there?” Micky asked.
“Max pretty and very intelligent girl Soo-rin, assumed that we should try to go as a caddy. I will be his and Soo-rin will be yours, so I am flying because it is almost half past eight. Bye!” she waved at them and quickly disappeared.
 
Jae didn’t  have a chance to protest. The thought of Hyper being a caddy for some person who can be possibly evil was stuck in his mind and made him protest.
Suddenly someone punched his arm and he woke up from his gaze.
“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Micky was staring at him with observing eyes.
 
“I don’t know, I just don’t like the idea of her being his caddy, or being near him. What if he is really the bad one,”
“Joong,” Yunho put his arm around Hero’s shoulders “ If he is bad, he isn’t the evil kind of guy, that would her, or hurt her on open place, where many people go,”
“Yeah the one who caused Soo-rin problems must be intelligent, “ Max agreed but his hyung only sighed.
 
“ I don’t care, I just don’t like it,”
 

Soo-rin was outside playing some kind of sport that was supposed to be similar to football but it wasn’t so evident, because when five year old boys and girls play, it’s just kicking to the ball around.
 
“Noona!” one of the boys cried “ De-Bin noona told us that you are a dancer, dance something for us, please,”
Other kids joined his pleading and after all dancer hadn’t go chance to refuse them.
She one song on her phone, it was song DOREMI from super junior. She was dancing and children loved it.
 
“Noona, teach us, we want to know how to dance it and sing!” another boy screamed.
“Ok. It’s simple. Do a deer a female deer, re a drop of golden sun,” she sang and showed them the right moves.  They followed her with smiles on their faces.
Suddenly her phone rang and she had to stop the music.
“Sorry, wait for moment,” she picked her phone call and smiled at them to continue playing with ball.
“Unnie,”
“Soo-rin-a hello, how are children doing?”
 
“I was just outside, teaching them DOREMI dance, what about you unnie, what have you been doing?” Soo-rin asked.
“Well, that’s why I am calling you now, dongsaeng,” Hyper started “ I already listed DBSK to play the golf, and I registered you and me as a special caddy’s for DBSK, but I managed to ask that girl who goes usually with your cousin, to change with me today…”
“And how did you managed it?” Soo-rin was curious.
Hyper was for moment quiet but continued “ That does not matter, call Mss. Han, she is young girl, I know her because she is a student from our university, different department. She has free time and as I know in her hometown she is working in kindergarten, I have her number on my desk, so just call her, she should be free. Thanks, I need to go to your aunt charity building for some time, see you at ten o’clock,”
 
Hyper was speaking pretty quickly and Soo-rin had difficulties to catch everything the other woman said.
“I have to go now, but do you know Mss. Han?”
Children nodded “Ye! She came with De-bin unnie, she is nice and can draw beautifully. She painted one wall on our classroom,” one girl said and pointed on the building.
“So you can show me that wall, and I am going to call her, ok? Find partner and come back,” Soo-rin ordered. Children made a queue of two people holding hands and processed to go inside.
 
As Hyper had said Soo-rin found the phone number on her desk and called that girl. When Mss. Han confirmed that she would come in ten minutes Soo-rin sighed.
 
Something was off with Park De-Bin and she wasn’t sure what.
 

Hyper walked to the centrum for lovers of golf. She had never really understood about what was that game. Men and Women just walking for hours around on the green field, having to stand in the right position and holding the golf stick in right way, she just couldn’t capture what was so good about that sport.
 
But Golf was and always will be a sport for rich people, there are no walls around you, it’s the best place to make business connections. Well, that was what Hyper heard.
She came to the counter to ask some worker, where she can register herself and other players for that day.
Pointing on the room with name stuff he smiled and passed her a big registration paper. She filled it with many names and also registered the special window for a caddy with name Soo-rin.
 
She was finished in several minutes and passed the paper to the worker. She smiled and said that at ten on Friday the field is almost empty, because there is one special guest who just allows his business partners to join him.
“I need to call his secretary, to know if it is ok, for that DBSK to come,”
“I’ll wait, I will ask something in the staffs room, “ she informed and barged to the room.
Several young men and women’s photos were on the little cabinets, but in that room only one girl sat. Hyper had hunch that that girl was older than her, so she respectfully bowed.
 
“Good morning, you are the caddy who usually goes with Daniel Moon?”
“That’s me, what do you need?” girl was surprised by Hyper question.
“Can I be in your place his caddy today?”
 
Girl smiled from ear to ear “ I am so happy, that’s coincidence! My brother was knocked down by somebody and he is in the hospital. He just woke up, but I need to go and prepare his home for him. He is going to be freed from hospital tomorrow in the evening,”
This is so strange.
“We are going to register you, that you are today temping for me, by the way your name?”
“Park De-Bin,”
 
“Ok, De-Bin. But first of all I need to inform you about something. Mr. Moon is a young and wery wealthy man and he uses it often, on me too. Just look after yourself and DON’T accept any of his invitations, believe me,” it looked like that girl remembered something unpleasant and she shuttered.
“Why?”
“I am his own caddy for more than two months already. Second time he took me to his apartment and we slept together,” woman said. Hyper wasn’t surprised, well those ajjumnas in the charity told her about him being a player.
 
“But it’s like nothing…” Hyper wanted to say that it isn’t something so bad, but the caddy girl stopped her “ Yeah, but next week he brought some drugs with his young bachelors and he is blackmailing my brother with it, don’t let this happen to you,” Girl said and quickly took her things.
 
When she stormed of the office the worker by the counter already shouted that DBSK is allowed to come, because that day any other “business partners” shouldn’t be coming.
 
Why do I have this tiny little itchy feeling in my head? Hyper was thinking.
 
For the first time she was afraid.
 

Hello:D I have to be proper and wellcome another pancake in our family...

WELLCOME, my dear.

Today in our town we had this festival with food, something like bratwurst....I don't know if you know about this food...but it's pretty tradicional for us...

So I was there...it is like linked with pumpkins..:D the works from different schools in our city...

They were beautiful:D

And what were you doing?

Thank you for stopping by and reading another chapter...tommorrow the 29th is waiting for us..::D

I LOVE YOU:D