Chapter 41

Two in the Box
 
22:15 Saturday (10:15PM)
 
Two bodies swiftly walked to each other. Every step was coordinated with the music and fit there perfectly. When they reached for each other, Yunho grabbed Soo-rin’s hand with his one and with another caught her waist. They made first steps like this beside each other, their waltz was very smooth and clean.
 
Then Soo-rin bended backwards and Yunho moved her body under his arm, so she faced him that time. Dancing position changed and they continued waltz, with their own choreography. Yunho lifted her occasionally and Soo-rin smiled.  It was something like her farewell dance, the last one as a normal dancer.
 
She decided to put all of her heart to it. It was necessary to let go. Her year was over, she needed to get back to reality, to her life, to her post, to again start using the name Moon as before.
 
It wasn’t her aim to start crying, but her eyes watered through the dance. Yunho patted her waist with his fingers when he realized that she is little bit down.
She smiled and both of them bowed as the song ended.
 
People started clapping hard, the beautiful melody, with two young and healthy bodies entangled in the dance-floor   swaying to the beat, was something that took them off guard.
 
And besides the fact that the one and only male dancer was Jung Yunho was just a bonus. Hyper was standing near Max and looked to his side.
His eyes were full with affection, shinning. Hyper understood his feelings, he knew also what that dance meant for her. Seeing her saying goodbye to part of her life made him wish to be there for her.
 
Soo-rin breathed in and out and walked to the podium, grabbed the microphone and bowed.
 
“ Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. You are maybe little bit startled about who I am, and what am I doing here. Let me introduce myself. I am Moon Soo-rin, the one and only hier of the Moon company,” she bowed again getting people in awe.
 
They started whispering and Soo-rin tried to shook her nervousness down.
 
“I know that you are startled with the fact, that I am here and where I was the last year. As you see, I am also a dancer. I used the last year of my independent age, to try something I wanted. To dance and try to live with the money I get. I have got lot of experiences, for life, but I also realized that my place is with my family in our company. I hope you are going to believe in me, and accept me and help me, to get used to my responsibility and my new job, thank you,” she bowed again and everybody clapped.
 
Hyper chuckled, when she saw how surprised with Soo-rin’s speech were DBSK guys. She really wasn’t a helpless flower as they thought at first. Her tone, her posture, everything showed that she was woman that could carry responsibility on her shoulders.
When she disappeared on the side, she quickly hugged her unnie and Max and smiled saying  “I am going to go change my clothes, ok?”
 
“Go, on,” Micky smiled and all of them showed her thumbs up.
 
What they didn’t know was that one pair of eyes was very angry and another was disappointed and scared.
 

22:36 Saturday (10:36PM)
 
Band that was arranged for playing the songs started to play and some people already gathered on the dance-floor to start dancing.
Those who weren’t that interested in dancing, moved to the dining room to get a late dinner or snack, or just to open another bottle of wine  to finish themselves.
 
Jaejoong and other DBSK members were giving their signatures and smiling with those who wanted their attention. And Soo-rin who changed to her black dress again was a centre of attention in another room, where journalists gave her questions for answering.
Hyper took a sip from her glass with red wine and looked at the dancing crowd. Everybody seemed to have fun and enjoy themselves.
 
She suddenly felt  a light pat on her shoulder. Carefully to not pour the wine out of her glass she ly to face her nightmare.
 
“You look really beautiful, Park De Bin, will you do me a honour and dance with me?!” he asked but he obviously knew the answer, it would be rude to refuse his offering hand. The one that was drawn out for her, she placed the wine to waiter and smiled grabbing his hand.
, , .
 
As Murphy’s laws always said : Nothing is that bad as it can be.
 
That’s why immediately when he walked with her to the dancing crowd, the slowest song,  that could be plaid started.
 
“Shall we?” he asked and placed his one hand on her low back, almost touching her , another hand placed on her back and pressed her body to his.
Great, this is just great. Come on, och boy..
 
He rested his chin on her shoulder almost kissing her neck. “Will you stop please,” she pleaded, still polite and with sense.
 
“Why?” he wanted to know although he raised his head up, staring at her exposed s.
“I don’t feel comfortable around you, when you do such things,” she said openly, throwing her last mask down. What the hell, I don’t care anymore.
 
“Do you know what makes me little upset with you,” he started breathing in her ear grinning and snuggling his nose to her hair
“ That apparently, you aren’t that innocent that I thought,”
 
Hyper pushed his tall and muscular body from her and glared at him, still not stopping dancing “Who are you to judge my character. Look, I am not going to do scene here, just because person like you is bothering me. I really don’t know what you want,”
“Och, De Bin, you surely know what I want from you. And you know, that thing that you lied to me, is just making me want you more,” he whispered pressing her closer to his body again.
Is this song so long, or I am having experiencing time stopping?
 
Someone patted Daniel’s shoulder and he turned. Hyper breathed in relief seeing Micky standing there with composed grim and she almost immediately kissed him when he asked “ May I?”
Daniel couldn’t do anything, just let Hyper go and said “ I am going to talk to you later,”
 
Micky quickly grabbed Hyper’s hands and placed them on hir shoulders, maintaining a normal distance between their bodies.
“What he wanted with you?” Micky was curious. Hyper frowned “ He knows that I am helping Soo-rin and he isn’t that happy with it,”
 
“Thank you, “ she gratefully said and Micky nodded “ You sure must be happy, because I saw the way he touched you and the way you pushed him. But it’s just a luck that it was me and not Jaejoong hyung, he would have killed him in this place and time,”
“You are little overreacting,”
 
“Believe me Hyper, I am not, you haven’t seen him. He is super protective with you, and that Daniel guy is on his list of people that are going to be chewed,”
The song ended and Micky helped Hyper to get from the dancing crowd. DBSK was finally free and enjoyed themselves in the other room.
 
When Hyper walked in people bowed to her, shook hands and praised her with the event.
 
Junsu was stuffing his mouth with eggs while Max enjoyed everything else, on his hyung’s plate.
“Changmin, stop this is a robbery,”
“You are that hungry? You ate two hours ago,” Hyper said as she placed her hand on his back.
Jaejoong immediately took of his jacket and gave it to Hyper she smiled “ Thanks,”
 
Micky jolted her from the side, as he was confirming his own words, that he said to her before.
“He is always hungry,” Soo-rin finally got to them smiling at her friends.
 
“You were great Soo-rin, I was so proud,” Hyper said and she chuckled “ Thanks to you unnie, and oppas I was able to get the investors on my side. It seems that now there is nothing that can be possibly done, that I can be taken down from my post,”
“I don’t want to be the mode killer, but I think that those people are always going to have some plan,” Yunho took them back to reality and Hyper nodded.
Still, there is too much that we have to know and understand, I don’t know if I will be content with this kind of end.
 
“Hyper,” Jae started and took her hand “ Will you give me this dance?”
She giggled nodding and he pulled her to the dance-floor.
 
It seemed that something get to Max’s head. He stopped eating the food from Junsu’s plate and gulped the last bite down.
He turned to Soo-rin and smiled.
“Will you do me a honour and donate this dance to me?”
Soo-rin throw her hair behind her shoulder saying “ Well, since this is a charity event, why not?”
 
Max smile lightened the room and he put her arm on his and bowed to his hyungs.
Three men suddenly felt alone and all of them glanced at each other.
 
Yunho sniffed “ Why do I feel so alone and behind?”
“I feel like that too hyung,” Micky said and Junsu rubbed his eyes “ Maybe we should just dance together,” he glanced at his friends, who took step back from him.
“Maybe we should just find somebody to dance with,” Yunho tried to ignore Xiah’s irrelevant remark and looked around.
 
“Fine, ignore me, what is bad with that,” Xiah pouted and Micky already went to ask beautiful girl to dance.
When Yunho found the right girl for him, he placed his hand on Xiah shoulder “ Sorry, but we are not going to dance with you. Ask Hyukjae, “
 
With this his hyung disappeared and Junsu stood there dumbfounded.
 
In that moment girl with beautiful long legs approached him and bowed “ Hello, I was hoping to catch you alone,” she blushed, which he found adorable “ would you please…”
 
“Would you please dance with me?” he asked instead making her blush.
 
She nodded and he headed with her to the dance-floor getting amused smirks from his hyungs. He didn’t care, but surely understood that dancing with that beautiful girl was better than dancing with his hyungs.

 


Hi....so yesterday...I kind of...ok....I didn't update...because...well...I was watching Shinwha broadcast ok???? OK??? sorry....I had a lot work for my english lesson at school and the time I had for free I was watching those guys....I can't believe that they all are almost 35...(I take it as an average)...

You know I was watching that episode when they fought with hands stained in black cream or something...And the ZOMdy appeared....I just died from it....Poor Teen top....this kind of manager....:D:D:D:D

OK...you have to see that to catch up with me....I know...I know...

Sorryyy,,,

Anyways....thanks for reading....really really much..and I love you....

 

btw have you seen this? it's like old...but I cracked when I saw it....I just can't brathe because of this guys...