Chapter 29

Two in the Box
Soo-rin came for DBSK because Hyper called her again, telling her that they should come separately, so nobody is going to suspect that DBSK has something to do with Daniel Moon and they are not just trying to play golf like any other human being.
 
As they entered together the golf center, already workers were prepared for their appearance. Two giggling girls showed DBSK the changing room for men and advised them to change their shoes, because the grass is specially grew in several conditions.
Honestly, DBSK members weren’t paying attention on that worker. Max was thinking about Soo-rin, because he knew that she was going to be caddy, he was thinking about her knowledge about golf. Micky and Junsu were playing rock, paper, scissors, because they had just pink and yellow shoes in their size, and neither of them wanted the pink pair.
On the other hand Yunho was thinking about important things, such as a charity concert. He was thinking about which songs they should perform there.
 
Hero was having strange stinging and nagging feeling in his heart. From the moment Hyper said those words about her going to work for that man, he was seeing this attention sign in his eyes.
All of them got special chip-watch-looking bracelets and were told to go on the field and wait for their caddy.
In few seconds small white car came to them and smiling girl waved at them to sit.
 
“Soo-rin?” Junsu couldn’t believe his eyes. She transformed into caddy so easily. Her hair was in two ponytails in each side one, on her head was white baret and she was wearing a knee-long brown checked skirt and white shirt with brown west on it.
“Soo-rin and what do you know about golf?” Micky asked the question that was bothering Max’s head for some time.
Soo-rin chuckled and glanced at them sitting in the front and starting the car “ I know a lot, because it is almost essential for CEO to know playing so noble games, “
“Really? And what noble games can you play?” Yunho was curious.
 
“Well, billiard, golf, bowling, chess, petang and other. I was prepared for my future position all my life,” she responded and Max sitting beside her glanced at her shortly.
It was as a new side of her was showing for them to see. They knew she was honest, cute and good-hearted, but the way she spoke clearly showed, that she is not that simple as they thought about her.
 
And it was for the first time Max understood why Jae immediately liked Hyper. His hyung had been always a simple man, who had to know everything for sure, who hadn’t liked when someone was not behaving naturally and he had to dig their true character out.
Soo-rin was exactly opposite of Hyper. She was always cute, but had so many secrets about her past and about her character that it clearly had to be found out.
 
Max didn’t mind that, he felt excited, he always loved challenges and Soo-rin started to be the most exciting one for him.
 
His thoughts were cut off by Jaejoong’s question “Hyper said what we have to do?”
It was the first time he said something from the moment they left SM-building, Yunho knew that there was something stuck in his friend’s mind.
“Unnie said that we should just enjoy ourselves, that, she is going to find us here in case she will be in trouble,”
Micky, Junsu and Max whistled at once happy to go play.
 
Jaejoong stayed quiet holding tightly his own knee and with eyes rushing the time.
 

 

   When Hyper walked into the charity building again Ms. Moon was there. She was observing what were ajjumnas doing on their places.
The day before, when Hyper walked in for the first time, woman were talking without stopping, there was laughing coming from every corner and it was evident that the workers were enjoying their job.
 
But with Soo-rin’s aunt presence it felt like morgue.
“And you are?” the surprisingly tall woman ask. Hyper had never expected that the woman all of them were talking about would look like that.
In her head Soo-rin’s aunt was supposed to look like the annoying mothers in every drama you watch, the one you want to silence when she speaks. Like the one in the Secret Garden.
 
This woman was absolutely different. She was dressed classy, with high heels and branded shirt and skirt, hair pinned up and with light make-up.
Although the outside was showing the rich woman, which should be just buying things and relaxing, the vibe that came from her was absolutely different.
This is a business woman.
 
If Hyper would have to definite a working feministic , it would be Ms. Moon.
She bowed and calmed herself “ I am Park De-Bin, currently I am working in your charity for free as a supportive PD,”
 
Woman approached her. She should be in her 50s but she looked fierce and young “And did you already get some support for us?”
Maybe that woman was fierce and noble and little scary, but she didn’t know that Hyper could be worse “ Yes, I did,” she said calmly and Ms. Moon seemed to be surprised.
 
“I visited SM-entertainment and DBSK is coming for the evening party as a guest, and I for MCing I called Jin Suk-jin-ssi and he agreed,”
With every word Ms. Moon’s eyes were becoming wider and wider “That’s good then, continue working,” she stated and turned to walk from Hyper.
 
One of the ajjumnas glanced at Hyper and whispered “ Wow, you are the first one to not be scolded by boss,”
Hyper nodded, it was evident that Ms. Moon wasn’t the most kind human being. But there was this strange feeling about her.
 
She is hiding something.
 

  From the charity Hyper engulfed with her own thoughts about Ms. Moon’s character she rushed to the golf center. She had only twenty minutes left until Daniel Moon was supposed to appear to play his beloved game.
 
On her self-phone she was digging important information about that game she was supposed to be expert in.
Why am I always studying so late?
 
When she came in, she quickly changed her clothes and waited for her future employer.
It was exactly ten o’clock and the door opened.
Hyper throat constricted.
 
He looked absolutely gorgeous. He was tall as Yunho, had short brown hair and Hyper could see his muscular arms. His muscles weren’t the biggest, but where naturally evident and it was certain that he was working out.
Outfit he was wearing was perfect for golf. When she watched dramas or something with people playing golf, they always wore that kind of stuff.
 
White Hat, blue shirt and white shorts. Hyper’s stare stopped at the sight of his legs. The vain was thumbing and she saw it clearly.
It hit her.
Australia. He must be surfing.
 
“You are my new caddy?” he asked. His Korean was perfect, although the way he spoke showed that he was talking more in English than in Korean.
Hyper answered in English “ Yes, I am. Sorry, maybe I am not going to be as good as your previous caddy, but I am going to do what I can,”
 
“No problem, you speak better than her anyway,” he smiled and took of his glasses to simply observe Hyper’s features.
She knew it and was feeling uncomfortable. It wasn’t just glancing look, it was strictly observing and judging one. As if he was imagining something.
 
“So, we will go, and what’s your name girl?”
“De-Bin,” she introduced herself and bowed again.
“So, De-bin right? I am Daniel, and my friends are going to meet me on the field. I will change my shoes now, don’t run from me,” he pointed on her and smirked.
This feels more nasty than good.
 
She wanted to walk from that hall but Daniel Moon stopped her again “ Wait, turn around!”
Daniel’s eyes were placed on her skirt. Because the people who worked there were taller than her, the skirt was longer than on other people.
“What is it?” Hyper asked.
 
“Your skirt, change it to shorts, then come out. You have to have proper clothes,” he winked and her heart stopped.
This is not good. Like NOT AT ALL.
 
She knew that the other option for dressing as a caddy was wearing the shorts, but in her opinion they were too short, revealing almost everything from her tights.
 
Sighing she walked to the changing room and opened a drawer with shorts.
 
She quickly texted to Soo-rin and walked from the room. Wishing it would end soon.

 

 


Hello:P So I am in my dorm again:D another school week is starting for me, and you? What are you going to do my dearests pancakes...

By the way....WELLCOME another pancake...:D

do you have something though in this week ahead?

I wish you luck...and have a nice Monday:D