Chapter 43

Two in the Box
23:37 Saturday (11:37PM)
 
Jaejoong’s wide eyes jumped from the opening door to Hyper. They should had thought about it before they started this James Bond’s mission.
 
Instantly both of them had got the same idea. Nerve cells transformed the information to their movement. Without any discussing two friends walked to another door. Hyper fully pressed her back to the door and Jaejoong hovered her body with his so she wouldn’t be seen.
 
Jae touched with one hand the handle and with other’s Hyper’s waist.
 
Without any other words both of them intensively kissed each other.
 
“ GAME IS STILL ON, I can’t accept failing like this!” Daniel Moon screamed and loudly closed the room with his mother.
As he walked pass them only thing he could see was a guy and woman kissing each other, apparently on their way to the room.
He chuckled remembering the last time he did it like that and said out loud before leaving the corridor “ I would say get a room, but lucky ones you are in hotel,”
 
Let me tell you something. When you watch a movie and the boy and girl kiss in very similar situation and it turns to the first real kiss showing their affection for each other, being it the pillar for their continuing relationship, I need to tell you this.
That’s a bull.
 
Hyper and Jae’s lips landed on each other and moved. Their minds were too much occupied with the fear and adrenaline gathering in their brain. Really I could have kissed a woman, and wouldn’t see the difference.
 
It was again absolute luck that Hyper’s body was so small, with Soo-rin, it would never happened that way.  In the moment Daniel Moon left the corridor, Jae parted from Hyper. She was panting for air, because their fake make out session, had to look real, so they acted to that level.
 
She placed her hands on his shoulders and bowed her head trying to find her scared heart. Jaejoong on the other hand looked to the ceiling and closed his eyes not removing his hands from their position.
When Hyper finally caught her lost brain cells she glanced at her friend asking “ That was so close,”
 
Jae let her go and confirmed “ I am surprised that he hadn’t noticed that it was me,” he said. Really, it was a mystery that an idol star like him wasn’t registered by Daniel Moon.
“Maybe if you had your hair red, it would be easier to recognize you as an idol singer. But because your hair is black, it is more normal,” Hyper pronounced and Jae smiled “ Well, I have to thank the audition for this,”
 
“But you know what isn’t surprising at all?” De-Bin asked grabbing his hand again “ That we immediately thought about the same thing, be honest, you watch dramas!”
Jae turned little red and said “ Only because of Micky,”
Boy, you can’t lie to me.
 
When they returned to the main hall, people were again gathered on the dance-floor and the party was continuing. Pushing people aside, they quickly moved to find others, to tell them about what they heard and everything.
Hyper spotted Daniel Moon, who was pacing somewhere with his phone on his ear and felt sudden ring in her ears.
 
She knew it, something was off and that night wasn’t going to end just with this. But hunch wasn’t enough.
 

Sunday 00:44 (00:44AM)
 
“Have you found them?” Yunho asked walking pass Jaejoong, who was tightly holding girl’s hand. She was about to faint from fear that formed in her mind, twenty minutes ago, when they noticed that two people didn’t came back, like they said they would.
 
“And exactly when they left?” Jae was curious being too rational for that situation. His band members were shocked with his calm nature.
“It was almost forty minutes ago, “ Micky confirmed the time and wasn’t very happy with the situation either.
“What do you think happened?” Junsu curiously blurted out when he saw absolute shock on girl’s face, she was white as a dead person and trembling in fear.
“I know where we didn’t look,” Jae said finding some of his intelligence “ Parking area,”
 
Four boys and one girl quickly moved to the elevator and touched the button saying garage. Door opened and all of them, holding their fear inside looked around trying to find their missing friends.
“Do you see something?” cried Yunho who was in the third alley.
“Nothing, “ Jae blurted back, he paced and looked around the alley with number four.
 
Micky just answered with his own silence and his head was going around, because  of the fear he was trying to tame.
“Wait,” Soo-rin blurted kneeling on the cold floor, and picked something up.
DBSK members abruptly gathered around her looking at the paper earring she held in her palm.
“Don’t tell me,” Xiah breathed out.
 
“That’s unnie’s?” Soo-rin glanced at Joong whose eyes turned red from anger and fear.
He nodded “ She had got them from Max when we were in Japan,”
Yunho remembered the moment and circumstances how he gave them to their friend.
“What now?” Micky asked concerned about DBSK’s maknae.
 
Jaejoong looked to the ceiling and pointed on the camera “ We have to go and look at recordings,”
 
His four friends agreed and with hopes followed the black haired guy.
 

00:00 Sunday (00:00AM)
 
Jae and Hyper managed to find their friends talking in the hotel room, which they used as a dressing room before.
Hyper smiled as she saw  Soo-rin and Max sitting on a small bed, eating the meat with different sauces. Girl offered the meat to her company and Max gratefully accepted.
“Hyung, you,” Junsu pointed on Jae who surprised glanced at his friend “ What?”
 
Other DBSK members stared at the same direction Xiah’s finger was pointing on and Yunho giggled, Soo-rin blushed apparently thinking about something that never happened.
“So, you are officially finally together?” Micky teased both friends who couldn’t understand a thing.
 
They glanced at each other and Hyper finally spotted the small mark that was the cause of this whole fuss.
“Sorry, “ she placed her thumb on his lips and started rubbing the place around them “ I didn’t realize,”
 
Jaejoong’s lips and around them was small stain from Hyper’s lipstick, she didn’t wear the red one, so it wasn’t so evident, but because it was shining, his great band members immediately spotted it.
 
“ I am not going to answer this question, because there is something more important now,” Jaejoong said and Hyper still trying to get her mark from his face down talked about everything they heard.
In the end everybody understood the reason behind Jaejoong’s mark and stopped laughing.
“It’s off?”
Yunho shook his head and he sighed “ I’ll go to the toilet, wash it off, ok?” Jae said and with those words he left.
 
Hyper sat on the bed too and breathed out. She raised her fingers and touched her lips, smiling secretly for herself.
It is maybe not in our destiny to be together, everyt-ime we do something to make us be closer to each other, it is not helping at all.
 
Loud ring-tone signalled her that somebody wanted  to catch her attention,she sighed and found her self-phone in her black handbag and freaked out, when she saw the name of the caller.
“Oppa?” she picked it up.
“De-Bin, there is something…….don’t……..new…..in……came………look….” Hyper couldn’t hear what her brother wanted from her so she said “ Wait oppa, music is too loud I need to find the place where I can hear what are you trying to say to me,”
“ I need to find the place where I can make a normal conversation with my brother, wait for me,” she stood up from bed and walked to the door.
 
“Wait, I’ll go with you, I need to call our manager, because he called us fifteen minutes ago,” Maknae stood up too and both of them left their friends.
In the elevator the music could be heard and it didn’t help at all, so Max touched the button with the garage on it and Hyper nodded.
 
There also met lot of people, who were already heading home, but at least the band wasn’t there, so they could hear properly.
Hyper dialled the number of her brother and asked “ Wheyo oppa, why are you calling me so late? What happened?”
“Sis, there is something, you can’t leave Soo-rin alone, not for a second. I read the papers again and there was something we have forgotten about,” girl glanced at Max, who ended already his call with manager.
 
“What is it?” Changmin asked, Hyper’s face was far from being happy.
“In the last will, was also written, that if she is not going to get her legacy, in the day of her birthday, money is going to the second hiers, her birthday will be in three days. Watch her closely!”
“Thanks oppa,” Hyper took her phone down.
 
In that moment somebody grabbed her from behind and she screamed little, but when she saw, how two men grabbed Max and one was pointing on him with long knife, she muted herself.
Never ever in her life, she was so scared. Max didn’t try to fight with them, he was too afraid that they are going to do something to De-Bin.
 
“You Moon Soo-rin are coming with us,” he said taking Hyper’s hand. Her eyes grew wider as she understood the situation. She couldn’t say a word, because she saw how Max freed himself and punched one of the men in the face.
 
Other one took the paralyser and placed it on Max’s neck. With loud thud boy’s tall body fell on the ground and Hyper jumped.
“Remember, she needs to be ok, we can’t harm them,” one man said. They were too similar and Hyper was too afraid to try remembering how they looked. She didn’t dare to catch a glimpse.
 
“Look missy,” that one who held her said “ Cooperate and nothing is going to happen to your friend,”
Hyper nodded and man let her go. Two other placed Max’s arms around their shoulders and started pulling him.
Too many people were around and Hyper was trembling. But every guest thought that it was just another drunken guy, who didn’t know how to manage himself.
Think. Think.
 
Hyper knew that she couldn’t run from them, she was too scared and would probably fall down, but she also knew that their friends would go and try to find them. She decided to leave them a clue.
She placed her hand on her neck and let her earring fall down.
Please make them notice it.
 
When they finally approached the car Hyper knew that with the bunch of people, who were going home, it would be impossible to found the car that took them.
“May I try his pulse?” Hyper asked when they opened the door on the car to stuff Max’s body in it.
Her voice was trembling, and she couldn’t believe she was able to speak.
“If you wish,”
 
Hyper took his hand and raised it up to feel his blood vessel pumping, she sighed when she realized he was ok.
“Happy?” man asked and stuffed Max in the car, he pushed Hyper to the seat next to him and Changmin’s head fell to her lap.
She his hair, because her hands were trembling, to keep them occupied.
 
Jae…Help me.
 

 


Hello:D

Today I am updating later than you are used to...I know....I just wrote later, so it happened like this....I love you guys...

What have you been doing?

by the way the earrings that Hyper had were written in this chapter  34 of One in the box......it was because Max ran from her.....if you don't know you can read...if you do know then leave it or refresh your memory,,,

they look probably like this

but with different characters...Japanese ones...

characters for friendship:D

Have nice weekend...:P:P bye bye pancakes...