Chapter 38

Two in the Box
Ms. Moon was standing and facing Hyper, who was little nervous, it was almost time for eat but she didn’t get any message from DBSK, about their situation in the hospital. She was just “little” nervous, so it was easy for her to somehow fake smile and look normal.
 
“Did you check everybody on the list? The old one is without any other information, do you think we have to move some our guests to another part of the evening?” boss asked her high heels were knocking on the floor and Hyper sighed.
 
Truthfully, she wasn’t really sure, but she knew that with her power she could manage them after coming little bit so she nodded “ I don’t think that is necessary for us to change anything. Evening starts at seven but I am counting with the proper time of half past seven, because you know that some people are always late. Counting with that time, I would say that the guests will take more than 2 hours for performing, I would say that at ten you can start the discussion and eleven we should announce the people who are donating, as a present,”
 
Soo-rin’s aunt was shocked with Hyper statement so she opened her eyes widely “ But isn’t donation about something being in anonymity?”
De-bin wasn’t sure about what she had to do. She knew that she was right but to tell it to her boss was something that wasn’t really supposed to happen. Bosses, teachers, leaders, CEO’s in one word people in the higher spot that you are weren’t supposed do be lectured by you.
 
Hyper decided that it would be her last day here anyway so she pronounced what she had on mind “Ms Moon, I think that is better motivation for those who hadn’t donated the money, when they see who was more generous than that. I don’t know a lot of about business, but because my father was really close with lot of people I know this. When company is going down, she tries to hide it, and the best way to hide it, it’s to donate money,”
 
Woman in smart clothes was very surprised with her talk, she was surprised why was that girl working with them, when she was so clever and working hard. It was a big mystery.
 
The single from shinee called Honesty started echoing in the room. It was Hyper’s ringtone and she apologized to her boss.
 
“Jae, tell me what is new, I feel like sitting on the needles here,” Hyper murmured to her phone while opening the back door on the hotel restaurant.
“Well, journalist thinks that Daniel wanted from her mother to sign something, paper providing him full power on the Moon company field,”
 
Hyper leaned on the cold wall and closed her eyes, she couldn’t find another place in her mind that was free to think about why he wanted that.
She sighed, her holiday was turning into a working mess, and she was little upset with that. One week made her lost her energy.
 
“How are you doing?” Jae asked. It was like if he was sure that she was startled with something, he asked the right question just in the right time, making her smile in happiness.
“Bad, I am very exhausted,” she admitted but he realized it wasn’t the full truth. Jaejoong’s nature didn’t allowed him to be content with the answer he had got.
 
“Say it, you are scared?”
 
Hyper wished him to be beside her, she slided on the wall to the floor and nodded in a way he could hear only “Hm..”
 
“I want to comfort you right now, but I am not here. Remember Hyper, you are one of the strongest, self-confident woman I know…”
His friend cut him off “ But it’s not what I am scared of…..”   
                      
This time Hero cut her off “ I know, but you have to understand, that you can’t be weak in front of other people, you give them hope, admiration and will to live,” Jae breathed loudly “ Like this you can be just with me, and because I am not there you have to get a hold of yourself, “
 
For half a minute absolute silence occurred on both sides, just the sounds of their breathing could be heard and then Hyper asked normally “ The program starts at seven, you can come, so I can navigate you properly, but you can come later too, I scheduled your performance to half past nine,”
“And what about Soo-rin?”
 
“She is coming after everybody performed, about ten o’clock,”
“I’ll see you, girl, wish me luck on stage,”
 
Hyper smiled “I will,”
 
 

“I need to call Hyper,” Jae said and looked at his self-phone “!” he screamed when he realized it wasn’t properly charged, so it wouldn’t last.
 
He turned to face his band members and their dancer but all of them turned their heads “ I’m sorry, I left it at home,” Junsu shook his head and Jae glanced at Micky “ I…well…I..”
“He doesn’t have Hyper’s number he lost his phone,” Yunho said and Jaejoong smacked Yoochun’s head little.
“And you?” Hero glanced at remaining members of DBSK and Soo-rin.
 
“Oppa, mianhe, I have it in my dressing room, I forgot to take it when we were leaving,” dancer apologized and Joong smiled.
“It’s ok, now we have the leader and the maknae, what about you guys?”
Yunho blushed and took his phone from pocket.
 
All remaining five people burst to laugh  because a phone of an idol. And on the top of that an idol leader shouldn’t look at all like that.
It had a few scratches and one side of his phone was totally damaged, you could see the battery.
 
“What the hell happened with your phone hyung?” Junsu asked and couldn’t stop the laugh coming from his mouth.
“I was dancing and kind of forgot to take it out of my pocket, so why I was sliding on the floor, it broke,”
“But it still works, right hyung?” Max asked.
 
He was little afraid of the fact that he would be the next questioned about his phone. From the moment he met Soo-rin he kind of, limited his calling time. Because he was often on the line with Soo-rin and he paid too much. He had less than a minute for talking, and he was saving it for the bad times.
 
“We can try,” Yunho stuttered and dialed Hyper’s number. His touch-screen wasn’t responding when he tried to press the last number.
Jaejoong felt how the frustration grew under his skin. Max’s blushed cheeks told him enough to deduct, that he was too without proper calling opportunity.
He sighed and pressed hands together.
 
When they entered they dancing studio, he quickly put his phone on the charger and pressed Hyper’s name in contacts hoping that she would be fine.
 
Last time they kept her waiting for an answer, she was really angry, because she was anxious and scared. But the woman ‘s voice who picked the phone on other line, was something he had never expected to hear “Jae, tell me what is new, I feel like sitting on the needles here,” Hyper murmured.
 
Jaejoong’s heart constricted. It pained him to hear her in such time. Her voice was sad, but on top of that she was also little trembling. He could hear he sighs she didn’t realize she did.
 
He opened his mouth and looked around, luckily there wasn’t anybody, so he was allowed to talk to her in way he wanted “Well, journalist thinks that Daniel wanted from her mother to sign something, paper providing him full power on the Moon company field,”
His best friend was silent. Something so not like her. The way she was then was showing that she had something bad on her mind and Jae had to know more “How are you doing?” He asked.
 
He was sure there was something going on, and he took it as his own work to make her feel better. She helped them in many things and never asked for help for herself, never needed any comforting, never showed weakness. Jaejoong was sure that she was like that. But those people also need somebody to calm them down, to help them again stand on their own feet. To assure them. It wasn’t always just her work.
 
“Bad, I am very exhausted,” she admitted but Jaejoong knew that she didn’t tell him everything. How he wished to be there for her in that moment, to be able to hold her hand and look to her face, see her smile and see her frown. If he could fly he would be there in second.  But he could just ask
 
“ Say it, you are scared?”
“Hm..” He knew that that was just a sound she made while nodding. It felt so bad, that he wasn’t there to hold her, so he said it openly
“I want to comfort you right now, but I am not here. Remember Hyper, you are one of the strongest, self-confident woman I know…”
His friend cut him off “ But it’s not what I am scared of…..”
 
Of course she wasn’t scared because of herself. It was so evident, that she was scared because of Soo-rin. Maybe other DBSK members didn’t see it, but Hyper took her dongsaeng, almost as her sister.
 
 “ I know, but you have to understand, that you can’t be weak in front of other people, you give them hope, admiration and will to live,” Jae breathed loudly “ Like this you can be just with me, and because I am not there you have to get a hold of yourself, “
 
 

When Jaejoong turned the phone call off smiling Max and Soo-rin entered the studio.
“Have you told Hyper?” Junsu who was entering the room just few steps behind them asked.
Jae nodded, still sitting on the floor.
 
His mind was occupied just with his best friend, he wasn’t sure why. Before he was able to think about her and about something else and the same time, but from the moment he heard her shaking voice, he was having her sad face in his mind.
 
“Oppa, are you ok?” Soo-rin cough his dreamy grim and started to be curious.
“Yeah, I am,” Jaejoong answered and Max shrugged his shoulders. There was obviously something of with this hyung.
“So when are we going to perform?” Yunho who wasn’t even surprised by Jae’s behavior asked.
 
“At seven it’s starting, the same way it was supposed to, but we are going to know our order later,” Joong answered like a robot, still lost in his thoughts.
 
“We are going to have a photo-shoot because Shinee’s members are ill, and they can’t we have to do it today, it’s for calendar, we would be doing it anyway, so we just do it in their time and they are going to do it in ours,” Micky panted as he held the door-frame.
 Five boys nodded and went to find the manager and his car to get on their destination.
 

Hello:D I want to officially welcome our new pancake here...hello:D I hope you will like my story....it has at least 12 chapters to go on...

Yeah...the Saturday and Sunday will be looooong in my story...

....I would like to have somebody like Jae too....so considerate.......if you have any thoughts about this chapter just let me know....

Thank you...I really like seeing that people really rad my story and probably like it...I hope I won't dissapoint you...