Chapter 42

Two in the Box
23:10 Saturday  (11:10PM)
 
Jae pulled Hyper to the dance-floor, when he had found the right spot for them. He loved dancing, but wasn’t a dance tiger or something, Hyper placed her arms around his neck and he put his arms around her waist.
 
Slow song started and the singer, which was woman in her late thirties, sang.
 
“I love this song,” both friends cried in the same time and giggled afterwards. The slow but very intensive melody filled their ears.
Hyper loved the words in that song. She would had started singing, but she knew that her singing was just for her bathroom. And water.
 
She chuckled for herself, hiding her head in Jae’s chest, who couldn’t stop to laugh at her “ What happened?
“I just thought about my singing. What would others say if I started?”
“You mean singing, now?” Jae whispered amused with Hyper’s imagination “ I don’t think your voice is that bad,” he remarked, remembering the way she used to sing for herself when she cooked.
“But you heard me just when I sang in the polite mode, you haven’t seen me go out of my mind,”
 
“Remind me it one day, that I should go and listen to you,”
“Wow, the chorus is coming,” Hyper pointed out when the best part of the song started “Sing it for me,” she said and without further thinking pressed herself to Jae’s body, so her head rested on his chest on side.
 
“Well, I try,” as chorus started Jaejoong’s pure and husky voice sang with it, but that way, only Hyper could hear it.
 
Give a little time, for me, or burn this out, we plaid hide and seek to turn this around, and all I want is the taste that your lips allow, my, my my,my oh, give me love.
 
Verse started again and Jaejoong’s voice balanced and stopped “ What do you think?” he asked smiling at the beautiful woman in his arms.
 
Without any other option he again started thinking about her as a woman. Not just because the way she looked that night, but because he couldn’t stand that others started seeing what he knew long time before. That she is perfect female , with beautiful and pure heart. It was like if she was his bias, it was hard for him to accept that others liked her.
 
To answer his question Hyper just mumbled “ Ask me when the song ends and you will sing like that every chorus,”
 
His voice is like lullaby to me, lullaby to my senses. Let me just fly around in my mind for seconds. My sanity is disappearing, and I want to enjoy every moment.
 

 
Max and Soo-rin found a place to dance for both of them and also noticed their friends talking and dancing with each other.
 
Soo-rin waited for Max to decide how to dance. On her own surprise he placed his hands in the normal dancing position “ You know how to dance like this?”
Max started moving in the simple steps of the Vienna waltz “It’s not like Yunho hyung is only one that can dance. Everybody can, but we enjoy it little less,”
They weren’t so close, even though they could sense the body heat coming from the other one. Soo-rin couldn’t suppress the blood that rushed to her cheeks.
 
“You know,” Max started trying to hide his smirk “ this is just the second time I asked you to dance?”
“Oppa, I know, I am counting,” Soo-rin admitted but immediately regretted her own words. Apparently she just admitted something to be embarrassed about.
She bitted her own tongue, little unhappy with .
 
“I am counting too,” Max said too and looked at Soo-rin lovingly. Their bodies fitted perfectly. She wasn’t small, but also not so tall, that he would be little intimidated with her. Her body was slim and elastic, but he could feel that she wasn’t too muscular, she was soft as a woman should be.
There was one thing that bothered Changmin’s mind, for the last week.
 
“Soo-rin, I am little curious about what are you going to do after you start being the official CEO?”
“First of all, I need to get used to the company. Visit every factory that is under our firm, meet people that will work for me and my investors,” Soo-rin thought out loud and couldn’t hear the hidden question under Changmin’s.
 
He sighed, eager to get the answer and blurted “ I want to know if you will see us after starting to be the big business woman,”
Soo-rin blushed even more, and her ears started to look redder than a tomato “ I’ll always find the way to visit DBSK and unnie,”
DBSK’s mankae tried to find all courage that was hidden somewhere in his brain “ And what about me? Would you have some moments in store for me?”
In that moment singer announced the ten minute break in playing and Soo-rin looked up to Max’s eyes. Her brown eyes met his almost black and she whispered “ Oppa, and you will have the time for me?”
 
In that moment those two people didn’t care about their surroundings. People were passing them from both sides, leaving the dance-floor.
 
“I will, you will be always in my calendar,” Max said and Soo-rin giggled her eyes sparkling in happiness.
For those two wasn’t something that could ruin that night.
 
At least they thought.
 

23:25 Saturday (11:25PM)
 
When singer announced that the ten minutes long  break will follow after finishing the song, Jae spotted something that caught his attention.
 
He was heading to find their friends, but he saw Daniel Moon, grabbing his mother’s hand and pulling her somewhere.
“What is it?” Hyper asked when her handsome company stopped walking and turned around.
“How well do you know this hotel?” he was curious, she shrugged her shoulders, she knew just the ground floor and the basement parking area.
 
“Then, quickly, come,” he pulled her through the mass of people, which was walking in the opposite direction as two of them. He got fed up with the slow pace they were continuing through the halt of people. Without any warning he lifted her up, and like that walked.
“What are you doing?” she smiled, as she felt his hands on her hips.
 
“Navigate me,” he instructed without any other comment and walked, with Hyper telling him direction. After they finally got to the door he put her down and she turned to him “What are we doing please?”
“I saw Daniel pulling somewhere his mother, maybe we should take little look at them, what do you think?” he asked feeling testosterone and adrenaline filling his blood vessels.
Mischievous Jaejoong is back! This man is starting to have feels….
 
Walking through the corridor where small rooms for stuff only were, Jaejoong held Hyper’s hand toughly in his.
Behind every door, they turned ears to super-hearing mode. They found nothing until the door with name of the hotel’s manager appeared.
When they heard the familiar voice behind that door, both of them placed their fingers on their lips and came closer. Each one stood on one side of the door with heads drawn to the door space.
 
“You have known that she is here, am I right mother?” Daniel’s voice echoed.
“Son, I didn’t know for sure, but….”
“Mother you really wish for me to stop living?” both friends heard a loud punch coming from the room. Hyper assumed that he punched the table.
“Son, I was just trying to help you. You both are family, my family, she is,”
“MOTHER for GOD’s SAKE she is not related to you in any way, you are my mother. But the way you are behaving is telling me something else. How can you choose some orphan and not your own offspring?” Daniel was screaming loudly very unhappy with his mother’s doing.
 
“LOOK,” Soo-rin’s aunt started this time speaking in English with business voice “ I was not just your mother. I am, I love you, you are my son. But it doesn’t mean that I will just help you do something that isn’t right,”
“But why? I mean you ruined everything, my plans; I don’t want to be just her helper. She is younger and a girl, she isn’t going to be my boss. I am never going to accept that,”
 
“Daniel, I did it to protect you, not just because of her. I paid that journalist to check on his colleague because I knew what you had on mind. And what did you think you can get from it? Nothing, eventually he would say that he was hired by you. And what would you do? I can’t look at it just the way that you are my son. We had got a big new chance in life when this family accepted us. We have got everything in life, that a woman with son can ask for. I can’t just let it go and accept you ruining her. She is your cousin, your family, if you wanted another post you should have told her, she would accept it,”
 
“MOTHER YOU ARE DRIVING ME NUTS. Luckily I have found out that you hired that guy and talked with him, to fake being hurt.  She could be already fully back, if I haven’t done it like that. Remember I don’t want to ask that girl for anything. She is nothing to me. And like you said we have got everything until now from Moon family. And it is not going to change any moment soon, I can assure you,” Daniel’s voice slowly muted down and Jae could only hear his mother sighing.
“You have to finally accept the fact, that she is now known  by the people, it is over,”
 
Both friends heard the steps coming to the door and they had to think quick, there was no chance to run from that place, or hide somewhere.
 
Corridor was too long, and other rooms were closed down.
They had just one chance left.
 
Door opened and Daniel’s last words for his mother echoed in it “ GAME IS STILL ON, I can’t accept failing like this!”

 

 


Hello:D How are you my pancakes...I would like to have some...why am I starting to get hungry again???

Hm...it's little late for me to eat it's 21:17...I can't...

By the way, the song that is playing when Jae and Hyper dance is Ed Sheeran's Give me love.....It's lovely song...one of the most emotional ones I know...

Have nice Friday and enjoy!

BYEBYE:D