Chapter 7

Two in the Box
Soul
 
Mr. Shim welcomed Hyper in his home office. When Hyper looked at him closely she knew where Max had got that tall body.
Indeed his father.
 
Max’s father hadn’t talked too much, he just sat to his computer, took a card, where Hyper had number of her account and started the transfer.
After ten minutes he looked at her and said “ It’s not working, we have to go to the bank officially, it’s not going to work like this,”
Hyper sighed. The tall man took his jacket and said “ Come, I will drive you,” she followed him to the big garage and Hyper gasped.
Three big cars stood in front of her. Girl was sure that Max belonged to rich family but she didn’t know that they were doing that well.
 
Together they drove to the bank and Hyper glanced at her watches. Two hours passed from the time she got that call. She was getting pretty nervous and her cheeks were turning red.
Manager in the bank came and informed them “ You have to wait for the director of this branch office, we can’t move that big amount money without his signature,”
“And when is he coming?” Hyper asked.
“He will be here in two hours, you have to wait,”
Scratching her head Hyper looked at Max’s father. He stood up and signed the paper of transfer.
 
“Sorry, I still have a work to do, next time we see each other I hope it is going to be for longer time and in different occasion,”
Small girl thanked him and sat back on the chair.
 
I am going to be absolutely crazy, when I see those guys. They are dead. Every single one of them.
 

 
Beijing
 
Max walked from his door after an hour. Welcoming face that he had got was Junsu’s strange smirk signalling “You are in big boy,”
 
“Maknae, come here,” Jaejoong said. He wasn’t leader but when he wanted he could be very ordering. Max wasn’t different from any other and the strong will in his voice made him to obey.
“What your father said?”
“He is going to do it, but he doesn’t have an idea how long it can take, “
 
Micky raised his eyebrow waiting for Jae’s outburst, but it didn’t happen. Although Micky and Junsu weren’t always happy when DBSK members quarrelled, they wanted to see Jae’s rage because of Hyper. And when he hadn’t do anything they felt disappointed.
 
 “Hyper said she was on a date?” Jaejoong asked holding the top of his nose.
 “Yeah she said that she is with Jeremy on a date,” Max answered him. He didn’t realize what Hyper said exactly and that was how the big misunderstanding started.
Jaejoong closed his eyes. He felt empty. If he was in love with her he was supposed to feel jealousy, but why he just didn’t feel anything?
“Jealous hyung?” Micky boxed his shoulder and expected a death glare from older man.
“Actually, no,”
 
Junsu raised his eyebrow. DBSK knew that Jae was very honest with them, he never tried to hide his feelings. That’s why they were simply shocked by his confession.
“And what do you feel then?” Max could surprisingly understand his feelings very well, and he was very sorry for being so bad to Hyper. Although he knew why it was, he tried not to think about it. Soo-rin was the girl that caught his heart, he knew that he liked her and begun to realise how much means Hyper to Jae.
 
“ Disappointment,” Joong said and stood up to get some water.
 

Soul
 
It took exactly two hours for that manager to came and sign a simple paper. Through that time, Hyper couldn’t help to think. And it wasn’t the best idea for her.
 
Mind of the girl was traveling around and making scenarios. She wanted to feel sure that nothing wrong happened but she wasn’t able to stop imagining the bad possibilities too.
Why was Max the one who called me? Why? He is the last person who wants to be in contact with me from that five boys. What if Jae did something and he is at the police station now? What if they were on some accident and other boys are in hospital and only one who is ok is Max?
No, he is all right, nothing wrong is with him….
 
Hyper couldn’t think about anything else, luckily Changmin’s father called that he booked a flight ticked for her already and that she has an hour to get to the airport, because another flight will be off in seven hours after that.
When she finally got the money and checked her account three times, she stormed from the bank and called a cab.
As always in 4PM people were getting home after work so the big traffic jam was everywhere. Hyper started to look at her watches in 2 minutes intervals and the taxi driver was very nervous because of that.
 
Although she screamed at him just as she got on “Take me to the airport immediately!” it took much more minutes that she thought.
It took them almost 45 minutes to get to the airport and when the car pulled to the side, Hyper just randomly picked a bill from her purse and tossed it to the front seat.
 
Her legs were shaking and her eyes were puffy. When she got on the plane, she couldn’t stop thinking.
 

Beijing
 
Yunho was sitting on the chair in the police office. He was there for almost ten hours, not willing to leave. She promised Soo-rin that he will be there for her.
 
Soo-rin was sitting there too. They couldn’t put her to the preliminary detention cell, because the price for the bail was already out.
Dancer’s head was resting on Yunho’s shoulder. She had his jacket on her and her eyes were sore from all crying. Max called him few moments ago that they called Hyper for help, and that she would be there with money.
Maknae also wanted to come over to be with Soo-rin but leader forbid him to do it.
Yunho wasn’t blank, he knew that Changmin liked her and that he was shy to tell her, but he also knew the youngest member in DBSK. He had known that he would be very nervous because of Soo-rin and maybe also impolite to police. And that wouldn’t help Soo-rin’s situation at all.
 
“Oppa?” a weak voice asked.
“Yeah?”
“ I am so happy that you are here with me, I can’t tell you enough, I would be so scared,” small girl said and U-know just patted her head.
“That’s fine, we have to take care of you because you are our dongsaeng and we love you,” he whispered and Soo-rin smiled after long time “ I am so sorry, I can’t believe that you are so good to someone like me,”
“We know you, you wouldn’t be able to do anything like that at all,”
 
Tears again filled up Soo-rin’s eyes. She knew that she wasn’t supposed to be liked by this boys, they didn’t know everything and she was afraid, that if she had told them the truth they would be disappointed and would despite her.
 
“Don’t cry…Don’t cry…” Yunho hugged her and she felt like if he was her big brother.
 

Hyper looked from the window of the plane. It was raining. Not something to light her already ruined day up.
She looked at her boots and thanked her mom. Mommy I have to thank you for this.
 
Usually she hadn’t felt bad while landing with plane, but that day, her stomach was flipped from nervousness, so she held the seat tightly.
Because of her small body she had slipped through the mass of people easily. But in the entrance of the hall she stopped.
I am so scared of the truth.
 
She couldn’t help to not worry, her legs were shaking and she couldn’t move for few moments. Somebody pushed her and she had to walk.
When she landed she got message from Changmin’s father saying that Max can’t get a good connection with her, but that he is informed about the time of plane.
From her height she couldn’t see anybody in front of her, but she heard a voice “Hyper, here!”
 
She knew that voice and turned around only to see DBSK standing there and waiting for her. Noticing the umbrellas in their hands she noticed also something else, one person was missing.
The feeling of relief couldn’t catch her because of that, she quickly moved to them and looked at them closely.
They don’t look hurt,
 
“Where is Yunho? Is something wrong with him?” She asked not saying hello. The priority was to know if they are ok. After that, she can be happy to see them.
“No, he is ok. Nothing wrong happened to us, we are just helping with problem of our friend,” Junsu said and smiled at his friend.
Hyper felt that she is finally allowed to be happy “ Then, Hi!!” she waved at them with smile on her face.
 
She hugged Jae’s waist and he placed his chin on her head.
“I missed you,” girl in Jae’s arms falsely sniffed and pressed her head to his chest. She was so happy that he was fine, that everyone was fine, that she didn’t care to listen to her heart again.
We are going to talk about it later.
 
“I missed you too,” he said and closed his eyes. Jae too, stopped thinking about everything and enjoyed her presence.
Hyper boxed Jaejoong’s chest and he cried from pain.
“What was that for?”
 
“For making me worry so much about you! I almost died from fear. You silly boys, I can’t let you go for a month without looking after you, because you always get to some problems,” she smiled at Jaejoong who nodded.
“You are not even greeting us,” Micky growled.
 
Max frowned “This is not the time for happy reunion; we have things to do,”
Hyper looked at maknae and remembered his voice in the phone and observed him closely. She already had forgotten her anger, she could be easily angered but when it came to her family and friends her anger always faded away. Max’s face showed only thing.
It’s very important to him.
 
 “Come, we explain everything on our way,”Junsu said and everyone nodded.
 

Hello:D How's your friday...I hope it's good......Yeah...they are together again.....And the BIG TALK between main characters is approaching...but also something else...

I am so happy to write here and see that you read:D

LOVE YOU GUYS:...

and I am falling for Beagle line in EXO......like Chen..my bias....happy birthday you eagle by the way...And Bacon, Chan and DO...who isn't in that line but he is like the last thing that you need for falling for them totaly.

And recently I watched the video with DBSK talking with helium voices......:D:D CUTE LIKE HELL:D