Chapter 12

Two in the Box
Jaejoong stormed from his room and barged to Micky’s room.
 
Micky was already dressed up to go to the company and give a proper record about their trip to China. Stealing a look of his hyung standing there still in his pyjama he sighed “I knew this is going to end like this,”
“Yoochun-a what I should wear? I am so nervous? What should I do?”
 
Black haired member of DBSK approached his hyung and pushed him to sit on his bed.
“First of all, calm down, we are going to SM first and then meet your girlfriend,” Jaejoong cut him
 “ to-be or not to-be girlfriend,”
“Whatever Hyper is now to you, and then you should wear just casual clothes, nothing too much. You are not going on a date with her, you are going with another DBSK members and Soo-rin to her brother,”
“And what should I do with her brother?!”
 
“I DON’T KNOW JAE! STOP BEING SUCH A COWARD, you are giving me a headache!” Micky screamed and Yunho barged in, he too dressed up.
“What is going on?”
“I was just asking this guy to give me some ideas and he is screaming at me!” Jaejoong pointed on Micky and falsely sniffed.
“You can be such a kid sometimes,” leader remarked and went to Jae’s room. Max was already standing in front of his  closet with shirt and jeans in his hand and passed it to Yunho.
 
Yunho walked again into Micky’s room and tossed the clothes on Jae’s head.
“Wear it and don’t panic!”
 

As a dancer of SM entertainment Soo-rin was also supposed to go to the building to get the money for her work and get another place where she had to go.
Both girls woke up early, because Hyper had to go to kindergarten at the morning. She was also in need of Soo-rin’s help with choosing the proper outfit, for something like first official dating day.
 
Soo-rin had chosen for her a white sleeveless shirt, black jeans and purple blazer.
“You are going to law firm, you can’t be too casual there, I think this is good,”
Hyper looked at her reflexion in the mirror and observed herself from head to toe “ I believe you, if you think so,”
When they came down her mother was already making breakfast for her father.
“Girls come and eat something,” she peeked from kitchen only to see them already wearing their shoes. She put her hands on her waist and ordered “ Park de-bin, Moon Soo-rin to the kitchen immediately!”
 
Hyper glanced at her dongsaeng and said “ She is going to take us there, if we don’t go,”
Soo-rin nodded and together entered the kitchen.
Her mother was standing there with two packages in her hands and two thermos cups of coffee on the table.
“Take it and go,” Mr. Park who entered the kitchen in his tuxedo said “You know your mother hates when you don’t eat breakfast,”
“But is too soon…” Hyper moaned and Soo-rin chuckled
.
“ My house! My rules,” her mother said and gave both girls peck on their cheeks “ Have a nice day girls, and be good,”
“De-Bin!” Mr. Park stopped his daughter “ Tell your brother to call me, I have the tickets to that football I was supposed to get for him,”
“Arraso!! Have a nice day!” Hyper and Soo-rin waved at them and closed the door.
 

As Hyper arranged with her brother,  DBSK and both girls met up in front of his law firm building. Tall building with lot of windows and flawless reception, the walls were coloured brown and the entrance was the turning glass door.
When Jaejoong got off the van followed by other DBSK members he shivered.
 
His soon-to be girlfriend stood there, looking beautiful, smiling at them.
“Hellooo!” Junsu cried and immediately hugged Soo-rin.
“Hi!” other people greeted and Hyper glanced at Jae. He was handsome as always and she was thinking about how to greet him.
What should I say?
 
Four singers and Soo-rin glanced at Hyper and Jae and felt the strange silence between two of them.
First of them to speak was Jae who came closer to Hyper facing her and raised his hand up “ Olla!”
Hyper chuckled “ Olla you too, Jaejoong………oppa,”
Jae stopped grinning. She really called him oppa?
What? I called him oppa. But it sounded so weird, it shouldn’t be like this.
 
Micky sensed the different aura surrounding the best friends and clapped his hands “ Well, ok. Shouldn’t we go in?”
Future PD thankfully glanced at Micky and smiled “ Yeah we should go,”
Joong wanted to pat Hyper’s head. He knew how hard it was for her to behave like that. At least that hard as for him. But the right question to ask in that situation was why it was so hard for them. When they were supposed to like each other enough to date, it should be easy.
 
The receptionist girl asked them were they are going. Hyper introduced herself and that she has an appointment with Mr. Park.
DBSK and Soo-rin nodded continuing to walk in the big hall.
“Where is his office?” Jae asked curious when they got to the elevator.
“Fourth floor,” she answered “ I have to tell you that my big brother is really something, but he is great lawyer and I respect him for that. Although there are times where we quarrel,”
Like almost all the time.
 
Max was standing behind Soo-rin when the elevator suddenly jumped. He quickly slid his hands around her waist so, she wouldn’t fall.
It seemed like there were real couple and others who saw that laughed. Not at the motion that Max did but with the fact that both of them reddened after it.
Hyper was smiling from ear to ear and looked up to Jaejoong who gave her a smirk. Then they realized, that this was what friends are doing not a couple and both of them shook their heads.
 
Elevator opened and Hyper brought them to the big meeting room.
“De-hyuk will be waiting for us here, with all papers,” she said and opened the door.
Man older that Jaejoong but at least as tall was sitting on the farthest chair facing the window and holding black tablet in his hand. His hair was pitch black.
“Sit down, I need to finish this, “ he said with stern voice and Jaejoong went suddenly more nervous.
DBSK and Soo-rin glanced at De-bin who swiftly pushed the chair from the table and smiled at them to sit too.
 
When was her brother working he was always like this totally serious and stern. She knew that kind of face was the reason judges feared him.
The black haired man stood from the chair and placed the tablet on the table.
He bowed and smiled “ I am really sorry for my rude behaviour towards you, but now my attention will be just with you, my name is Park De-hyuk,”
“Oppa, this is Jaejoong, Micky, Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and this is Moon Soo-rin,”
All of them stood up and politely bowed to older man.
 
“We will drop honorifics, if you don’t mind.  I know you are De-bin’s friends, so I’ll treat you as my own from this time,” he glanced at Hyper “ I can’t believe you met my client before I did,”
Because you are slow, bro.
 
Hyper knew she couldn’t say that to her brother, she wouldn’t like it either if somebody came to her work and made fun from her.
“Well coincidence,” she said and De-hyuk smiled.
“So hyung, Hyper said you have the last will present here, can we like hear it?” Max asked and De-hyuk nodded.
“It’s no problem now, because it was once officially read  in front of the people that are mentioned in this paper. But I have to ask Soo-rin if you are ok with that?”
 
“I mean why they shouldn’t hear it, when all want to help me,”
“I the only owner of the Moon company Moon Seung jong am  with this paper in my best physical state giving all of my money and funds, to my only real grandchild Moon Soo-rin. Soo-rin is going to get all my possesions after she reaches her 21 year, but only if she wasn’t brought to the court in any means minor or major. If this happens all of my possession are going to be passed to my closest family Ms. Moon and her son Daniel,”
 
When he finished reading Junsu said “ So there is this rule, so maybe that Ms.Moon wants all the money so she did it like that,”
Soo-rin opposed “That’s not possible, my aunt wouldn’t ever do something like it,”
 
“If you believe so,” Jaejoong and Hyper said at once and grinned at each other.

 

 

 


So because I am at home now...I can upload every day...so tommorrow another chapter and on Sunday too:D

I wish you happy and great weekend pancakes...