Chapter 13

Two in the Box
 
After De-hyuk had read the last will,  he came closer with his chair to face Soo-rin “I know that this might be pretty uncomfortable for you, but to help you with your police problem I need to know everything. The prosecution will use everything they are able to confirm to take you down, so start from the beginning,”
 
Soo-rin glanced at Max and shivered, De-hyuk’s voice was totally solemn, and she knew that this was no longer a slight problem.
She told him everything, about blackmailing, about photos about that journalist.
“So let me ask you one more question, where have you been before you entered the SM?”
This question caught attention of other people too, they didn’t know.
 
“My parents died when I was 5, when I was 13 my grandpa sent me to London, to study business there, I returned when I was 18, two years I lived with my aunt and in that time my grandpa died, and when I turned 20 I proposed SM to take me in,” Soo-rin said and everyone nodded.
“So, you weren’t here, that’s why we weren’t informed about you at first,” De-hyuk wrote something down to the paper.
 
Changmin had a question too “ And how about your cousin Daniel? What is he? Foreigner?”
Dancer explained “ Well, I don’t know him too much. My father’s brother married my aunt and she already had Daniel. She came from Australia when U was ten with Daniel who was 15. We had met just few times because he returned to Australia to finish his studies there just week after their wedding, and then I saw him just on Christmas and when my aunt had a birthday. My uncle died four years ago, that was the last time I saw him, on uncle’s funeral,”
 
De-hyuk again wrote some notes and glanced at Soo-rin “ I’ll do everything I can, but we have to hope that the man in coma will wake up soon,”
Everybody turned their attention to Hyper waiting for something from her.
“Sis?!” De-hyuk woke her up from her dazzling state “ Do you have any idea? I feel bad for asking you for help again, but you are the only human who can possibly help me…”
Few days ago you were complaining. Oppa, Oppa.
 
“I have already some kind of…hm…call it hunch. But you have to help me little,”
Yunho’s face encouraged her enough but when Junsu said “ Come on, we will, just say what you mean,”
“So, we know that Soo-rin wasn’t the one who knocked down that journalist, right?”
Together all of them nodded and Hyper saw that teasing mark in her brother’s eyes and she had to supress the urge to show him her tongue.
“ Logically there has to be another human being, considering that the guy couldn’t do it to himself all alone, my question for you guys,” she turned to DBSK and Soo-rin “ Who is able to get to the backstage?”
 
“Dancers, Singers, MC, VIP journalists, bodyguards and other make-up stylists,” Jae answered her and she smiled.
“OK, I don’t like to jump to conclusions, but we have to assume, that the coma-guy that is Korean was knocked down by another man or woman. And if he or she wasn’t doing it for his own benefit, he too would be Korean,”
“So, you assume that the attacker is from Korea,” Micky said “But how are we going to find him?”
“It’s just a blind shot, but let’s think a little. Dancers, Singers, we all know, MCs we know too, and bodyguards and stylist are from China, so the only people who possibly came from Korea are journalists, that’s why this guy blackmailed Soo-rin,” Hyper pronounced and De-hyuk’s posture showed how proud he is that Hyper is so clever.
 
“We can get the list of VIP journalists, but how exactly we are going to find the right one?” Soo-rin asked glancing at her unnie.
“Well, I have an idea, but it’s again very risky and the percentage of this succeeding and being the truth is pretty low,” Hyper glared and Micky.
“What is it?” he questioned holding his crossed arms on his chest.
 
“I am not going to you, calm down,”
De-hyuk and Jae together burst to laugh looking at his frightened face “Sorry,” they both said and shook their hands, because of their synchrony.
“Oppas,” she rolled her eyes and again talked to Micky “ You have your charm and I know a pretty girl who likes you a lot, we need to get the passenger list of flying to Korea from the night of the incident,”
“Then we are going to compare the names?” Yunho confirmed with Hyper.
“But isn’t this whole just theory?” De-hyuk asked.
 
“It is, but I am good in knowing people, and I am more than sure that a person who did that, would like to exit the country as a first thing,”
“That, makes sense,” Junsu approved.
De-hyuk’s self-phone rang and he excused himself and already said goodbye to all of them.
They didn’t even notice that it was already time for lunch. They talked about two hours and boys had to go to their schedule at three o’clock.
 

 
When they wanted to get to the elevator, it was full, because people from upper floors were getting down, so Hyper and Jaejoong were left behind and had to wait for another lift.
 
The door opened and this time, nobody was there.
I have my heart in my throat. Ottokeee???
 
They both came in and Jae pressed the button saying P.
“Your brother is pretty cool,” Jae remarked and Hyper nervously giggled. She could feel his scent overflowing in the small room and she went pink. Wanting to tell him the feeling his scent evoked in her she shook her head.
No, this is what friends do, girlfriend should be quiet and gossip about this with her friends not with him.
 
“I know, but he is not like that at home at all, “
Joong laughed “ The siblings are never the same when they are at home and when they are outside, I know myself,”
Elevator suddenly jumped, the same as before, but this time, just with too people in, both of them stumbled backwards and painfully hit the wall.
 
“Auch,” Hyper hissed at pain.
“Are you ok?” Jae faced her to see if everything was all right.
“I think that yeah,” she said and the elevator jumped again. But this time Jaejoong didn’t end at wall, with all of his weight and height he pressed to Hyper who squealed at the pain.
The elevator door opened and five people waiting for them in the hall, were encountered with the situation they never expected.
DBSK members started clapping and Junsu cried “ Brava! Hyung!”
 
Jae jumped from Hyper and both of them blushing raised their hands saying the well-known sentence that appears in every romantic movie “It’s not what it looks like!”
“We know,” DBSK said and Soo-rin sensed their grins so she remarked “ You are mean oppas! And what if they were doing something, they are soon going to date like a real couple,”
Both startled people who got from the elevator looked at each other.
Why they were so embarrassed?
 
Do I want to be a real couple with this guy? This isn’t the feeling. If we were friends I would smile, take Jaejoong’s hand and giggle with them, but now, I don’t know what  to do.
Och, GOD, this is just a first day.
 

They stopped at the nearest restaurant their stomachs were already pleading for some nourishment. Ordering the 3 biggest pizzas because, well Max was present there. Additionally pizza was prepared maybe fastest in that restaurant.
 
 “We have two extra hours, if we consider that we will be eating for an hour,” Junsu stayted “ So what are we going to do?”
“ I would like to go and check that journalist, that how is he doing, but you don’t have to go with me,” Soo-rin said and Hyper smiled.
She was so sweet caring for the man that mostly turned her life upside down.
“We are going with you, at least I am,” Changmin cried and looked at his hyungs and Hyper.
 
“Don’t worry Soo-rin, we are not going to leave you, with this boy alone, we all know what he thinks,” Yunho smiled at her and she chuckled.
“Hyung, what do you mean?”
“Nothing maknae, nothing,”
Hyper sitting right beside Joong smiled, she wanted to say something itchy, but she couldn’t. Relationships were for her just problems she encountered but couldn’t solve.
 
The change in attitude between Hyper and Jae was so evident that DBSK couldn’t not mention it.
“You are so….” Micky pointed on the two of them and couldn’t find the right word how to explain what he wanted.
 
“Different,” Yunho and Max cried together and helped in finishing that sentence.
 
“We know,” small girl and tall man looked at each other and pronounced at once.
 
 
 
 

Hellooo:D Dearest of the dearest! Sweet pancakes with cream and chocolate topping:D

How was your Saturday? Did you have fun? Did you study? Did you watch TV? Did you eat good meal?

And the real question is Did you read?

If you read this than you know what I'll say....

THANKS...A LOT:D