Chapter 11

Two in the Box
“All of you really need to go with us?” Hyper glanced at five boys following her and Soo-rin as they got off the van.
“We have to make sure, you are not going to give Soo-rin some kind of chamber like Cinderella,” Junsu said and Hyper showed him her tongue.
“So underestimating,”
 
Smaller woman approached the door and opened it.
 
The first thing that welcomed her was her mother’s voice “ Park De-Bin, do you know how scared I was. You didn’t contact me about you going to Beijing. Your brother called me few moments before I was going to call the police. I called Tae-ra and she said that you were with her and then from nothing stormed like mad and disappeared. You are not a grown up woman to make me feel so bad. Ommo! Who are those people?” Ms. Park scolded her daughter but when she saw six people standing behind her with amused smiles on their faces the tone of her voice changed “You are TVXQ right? So many handsome faces and who is this beautiful girl? Come in and sit down for a bit, what do you want to drink…”
 
Hyper stopped her mother “ Umma, I am sorry for not calling. Don’t be so hyperactive, you are going to scare them,”
“Well daughter they are not scared of you, so why would they be fearing me?”
DBSK laughed silently. Now all of them knew where Hyper got that hyperactivity from.
“Mommy, let me introduce you to, Yunho, Jaejoong, Micky, Junsu, Changmin and Soo-rin. I hope you don’t mind but Soo-rin is going to stay here for some days,”
 
Everybody bowed to Ms. Park and she smiled “ I don’t mind, one person more is better than to be alone, I love when is our house crowded. Now really, De-bin, go and show Soo-rin her room. And come pretty boys, I’ll give you something to drink,”
As her mother ordered Hyper obeyed and showed Soo-rin the room. It was small, but pretty for every guest.
 
On the other side downstairs five boys walked to the living room with big smiles on their faces. Everything in the house showed the clear nature of the people living there. Everything was in some kind of order, it felt warm and lot of pictures were everywhere.
Yunho stopped by the picture on the small cabinet in the living room “Who is this?” he pointed on the photo and DBSK came closer to look at what was he pointing on.
“That? That is a beautiful photo of my kids,” Ms. Park said and smiled lovingly.
 
There was one man and two girls who had their arms together and smiled sheepishly to the camera.
“This is my oldest kid. My handsome son Park De-hyuk, he is now 27. This is my beautiful 24 years old daughter Park De-jin and this is youngest De-Bin,” she explained.
“And their personalities? Ms.Park you are like De-bin. But I don’t want to be rude,” Micky said and older woman chuckled.
 
“You are not rude at all, I have found it strictly cute. Well, to say truth, De-hyuk is like his father. You know my husband is a lovable jerk. De-jin is like my grandma always calm and warm-hearted and De- Bin? I think she inherited my hyperactivity and her father’s jerkiness,”
DBSK laughed and Hyper walked in with smile on her face.
“Mommy, have you finished doing my psychological study?”
Ms. Park giggled “ I have my thankless daughter, why do you ask?”
 
“We have to go, send guys home. But we will be back on dinner. I promise,” Hyper held her crossed fingers up and her mother nodded.
“Don’t you dare not come to dinner,” mother kissed her daughter on cheek and she shivered.
“Arasso Umma,” Hyper wore again her shoes.
DBSK said goodbye and when was Jaejoong about to leave Ms. Park without her daughter knowledge pulled Jaejoong’s sleeve.
“My daughter likes you very much, be good to her,”
Jae nodded surprised by her sudden approach “Of course I will,
Ms. Park couldn’t help and pulled him to the hug.
When Jaejoong closed the door after him Hyper looked at him with question in her eyes.
He shrugged his shoulders and said “ Guys, go first, we walk with Hyper, we need to talk,”
 

When two friends were alone and the van with DBSK members and Soo-rin left Joong asked “Do you know what I want to talk about with you?”
“I am sure I can figure it out pretty quickly,”
 
They walked slowly side to side neither of them aware how to start, or where to start.
Jaejoong was first to talk after few minutes walking in total silence “ De-Bin, last time we saw each other before my trip to China we talked about our feelings towards each other,”
Hyper nodded without looking at him.
“I think I feel the same way as you,” she said and glanced at him.
 
“You are confused? I sometimes don’t know what to do with you,” Jae admitted and Hyper agreed.
“Don’t even mention it. It feels so natural with you, that I sometimes think that you are my family, sometimes that you are my best friend, but sometimes I feel…”
Man cut her speech “ like I love you more than that,”
 
“Exactly,” she said and grabbed his hand out of the blue “What to do now?”
“Truthfully I have no idea,”
They walked like that, holding hands in total silence and thought.
 
What do I do with you? I can’t just say that we are going to be dating like a real couple from this moment, because I am not persuaded about our true relationship.
And the worst is, that if we really are going to be in love relationship, and then I am going to see that I don’t like him, our friendship will be ruined. We are not teen anymore, we will be real couple.
What to do?
 
Jaejoong was thinking the same and in one moment he stopped “Hyper! I know it,”
“What?” she looked him with expectation in her eyes.
“We will start from beginning, for one week, we are going to be like two people who are going to have their first date, we will listen to our hearts, and then see the truth,”
Woman thought about it little, it wasn’t the best solution for both of them, but there wasn’t anything else they could do.
 
“So, from now on we are two people who are starting their relationship,” Hyper said and stopped holding Jaejoong’s hand.
Guy glanced at her surprisingly but accepted it. It was true, people who are just going to have their first date don’t hold hands casually.
In front of them was walk long at least an hour and after they decided how to act towards each other, silence occurred.
What to talk about?
Hyper was suddenly nervous and Jaejoong too. His heart was beating calmly but it felt awkward to walk together just like that.
His to-be-girlfriend noticed the awkwardness and suddenly hooked to his arm.
 
“What?”
“We are starting from tomorrow, today we are still best friends, ok?”
“Fine, so tell me friend what are we going to with Soo-rin?”
“Well, because my brother is lawyer of her family, first of all we need to talk to him and tell him everything, so he can ,manage Soo-rin’s problems. Secondary I have no idea, but we see later,” Hyper smiled from happiness.
 
Automatic switch occurred like they never planned anything. The awkward atmosphere disappeared and when both of them entered dorm they weren’t out of sorts.
Girls made dinner for boys and decided to meet tomorrow after Hyper is going to call her brother.
 

Mr. Park welcomed Soo-rin in their home and their shared nice dinner together. After that Hyper went to her room to call her brother and Soo-rin followed her.
“When we can go to see him?” Soo-rin asked and Hyper smiled “Tomorrow at ten we can go see him in his company building, I am going to take you there, don’t worry,”
 
“Unnie,”
“Nee?” smaller girl glanced at her dongsaeng and Soo-rin said “ Can I ask you a question? What have you figured out with Jaejoong oppa?”
De-bin supported her head with her hand “ Jaejoong oppa, guess I will have to call him like that for some time now. We have been talking about our relationship, we are going to begin like every other couple. Because we are so confused,”
“Waau, I saw that there was something off when you were saying farewell today to him,”
Hyper ruffled Soo-rin’s head “ You are pretty good in observing, it could be pretty good for me,”
Soo-rin chuckled “ So I am going to sleep unnie, again thanks for taking me in,” she stood up and other girl shook her head.
 
“Remember, whoever is friend of those boys is my friend, and I can see the way you look at Max and the way he looks at you, maybe I am no expert in this kind of feelings, but I can at least see that he cares for you very much,”
“Thank you unnie,” Soo-rin said and hugged Hyper.
“Good night,” Soo-rin closed the door after herself and Hyper fell to her bed.
 
From tomorrow everything will change. I hope it was good decision.

 

 


Oh gosh pancakes...I am so sorry towards you all...I know...but I had said that I have school so it wont be the same anymore...

But anyway...I love you all...I thank you for waiting...and tommorrow new chapter is going to appear here....

At least I hope...

THANKS:D