Chapter 45

Two in the Box
01:27 Sunday (01:27AM)
 
They went through the videos frame, by frame and  there wasn’t something that could make them hope, that they will succeed in finding their friends this way.
Not until Junsu, who was using his eagle eyesight cried “ Wait, come here, look at this,”
 
Five other people came closer to Xiah and glanced at the place he was pointing on “ Rewind it little please,” he asked the security and they did as he told.
“See?”
 
“What?” Yunho couldn’t find anything on that stopped screen. Jaejoong leaned to it almost touching the glass with his nose, he stuttered and almost tearing said “ She is genius,”
“What? Am I the only one who doesn’t get it?” Soo-rin was curiously stepping, waiting for an answer.
 
They made space for her and Fox ajjushi to observe the video and Jae started talking “ When we were in Japan, Hyper brought bracelets, every one of us has one. It’s unique and there is some story behind it, but she didn’t say what kind of story,” All guys had drawned their hands and showed their wrists, on which were resting bracelets with conchs.
 
Soo-rin again watched the video. It seemed that one guy is drunk and two others were putting him to the car. Woman took his wrist and raised it, there was bracelet with purple conch.
Fox ajjushi wrote the identification number of the car and before he left the room he said “ Our De-Bin is good person, but let me tell you this. It’s so obvious that they had taken her because they thought it was you,” he said to Soo-rin.
 
Micky growled. So it was true somebody was trying to do something bad to their friend. But what was mattering to Soo-rin was that two people, who did for her the most, were in problems because of her.
 
“But look,” old man frowned “ It means that they might find out their fault, so it’s better for you to be with bodyguards always,” Fox left and DBSK and Soo-rin opened the door to the outside.
 
“What now? “ Yunho was very curious. He saw the determination on Jaejoong’s face when he answered “ We are going to face those two, who are the reason of this,” he held his palm in wrist and Micky and Junsu made beating motion.
“Guys, but I don’t think this is….”
 
“You don’t have to see that, but I will kick some tonight,” Jae said. It was the first time Soo-rin saw him this angry. His eyes have got the blood-lust colour and he walked without looking back.
 

01:25 Sunday (01:25AM)
 
Another man with those military shoes came in and Hyper instantly realized that he must be the boss of other four. Max was quietly watching as he took a flash-light and pointed it on his friend.
 
“I don’t know boys, are you sure this is the one you were instructed to get?”
“Yeah, we didn’t have any photo. That man said that she is the one in mini black dress and for sure will be somewhere near that tall singer,” man pointed on Max and THE BOSS shook his head.
“I don’t have good feeling about this, we need a proof,”
 
“So then get her photos,” Boss finally pronounced and Hyper in big concern glanced at DBSK’s maknae.
They can’t find out so soon. Others have to have time, to find us. I am too afraid. Max…please read my thoughts.
 
Hyper was intensively glaring at her same aged friend hoping that the message she wanted him to receive is going to get to his nerves. As she had found out later, it really did.
 
Max quickly grabbed his neck on the place of the two points from the burned skin and started choking himself.
“What happened to him? Has he asthma?”
“I don’t know,  has he?” Man turned to Hyper and she nodded.
“Where is his inhalator?” The boss asked and Hyper nervously answered “ He left it in his car, he doesn’t the asthmatic attack many times, “
 
Man nodded and instructed one of his gangsters “Go and get an inhalator. And you,” he pointed on another one “ Get the photo, quickly,”
Both man nodded and Max had hart time playing hard breathing in the same time and not cursing out loud.
It wasn’t enough, but maybe it helped little bit, and they are going to bring it to us. Not everything in world has to be 100% effective.
At least we tried.
 
The boss left the room, but before he totally closed the door, he tossed them rug. “Keep him warm, and help him breathe, until they come with that inhalator,”
Hyper nodded without words and glanced at Max. It seemed that those guys were instructed just to keep them away for some time. Hyper knew the reason and decided to explain it to Max.
 
“Before, my brother told me that there is a possibility that our Soo-rin is in danger. That we should be looking after her and don’t leave her. In the last will was also stated that all the money is going to be transferred to other successors if she is not going to appear on day of her birthday. Which is..”
“In three days,” Max ended and nodded “ So, your brother’s prediction ended up being true, but the thing is that we are here and not her,”
 
Hyper sighed and again observed her handsome company. Max was very mature, she wasn’t sure it was because of Soo-rin, or because of something else. But she decided to thank him, for his acting skills “ By the way, thank you. You read my thoughts before, by the way, you put quiet nice scene here,” 
Max giggled “ Maybe, but can you imagine Yoochun hyung making little drama here,”
 
Hyper smiled at the imagination of their friend doing his little acting thing.
 
So finally I understand what is it to look for the light in the dark. We are trying to get our attention on something else. Although both of us are extremely anxious about what is going to happen to us, but we are trying to find something to joke about.
 
For both friends, the time spent in hands of kidnappers was going slowly. It felt almost like days, from the time they were taken in the parking lot. Neither of them realized, or could know, because they didn’t have any clock, that it was less than two hours.
 

 


 

01:45 Sunday (01:45AM)
 
Jae furiously opened the door to the hall. Not minding the people who were apparently still having fun, drinking and dancing, he just rammed through them looking for the human, that would meet  his anger. Other DBSK members and Soo-rin were still peeking from the entrance. Waiting and prepared to make a move, when their friend would go overboard, or do something stupid.
 
Suddenly Jaejoong spotted the one he wanted to find. She was there, although he felt little bit disappointed that her son wasn’t there, he sure knew that she had something to explain to them too.
 
“Wow, he is quick,” Yunho blurted as he saw how his friend paced through the people, and in the blink of an eye stood in front of Soo-rin’s aunt.
 
Mrs. Moon was talking with older bold man and she was sipping her drink from glass, smiling warmly. Her absolute attention was caught when handsome singer appeared from nowhere and bowed.
DBSK members who were observing this situation from distance breathed out in relief, Jaejoong wasn’t the type who would cause ado when he didn’t need to.
 
“I am sorry to disturb you Mrs. Moon. I have something I need to discuss with you, so if you don’t mind you should go with me, please,” he said extremely coldly and startled woman looked at him with bewildered eyes.
Because he caught that she was hesitant about going with him he stood little on the side, so she could see people in the entrance.
“As you see, I am not the only one who wants to talk something over with you,” he showed her his arm prepared for her to hook up to it.
 
“There is your niece, am I right?” Man that was with her asked and she blankly nodded, already knowing that something was absolutely off in that situation.
“Yeah, that’s her,” she nodded and grabbed Jaejoong’s arm, although she was very slowly adjusting to his company.
“ Then go, I am sure, you have something you need to talk about,” Man said nodded his head and raised his glass saying “ This night was very good, I hope that next year it is going to be at least that entertaining,”
“We’ll try for the next time too,” Soo-rin’s aunt nodded and looked at Jaejoong, whose face was cold and like a stone, without any peculiar feeling, written on it.
 
Because although he was very angry, still he was a gentleman and wouldn’t ever hurt woman, he very gently took her through the mass of people on the dance-floor nearing people waiting for them in the entrance.
 
Soo-rin didn’t know what to do in that situation. She was too much lost in her feelings towards her aunt. Still, she was her aunt that was caring for her, and it wasn’t her fault, that her son was the one who wanted to take everything from her. That year of separation, that Soo-rin experienced also made her realize how great and important was her aunt. Also, she got to know why she was so cold on the outside and so warm in inside. Before all of this happened she had been thinking about taking some knowledge from her aunt for future.
 
On everyone’s surprise Soo-rin hugged her, truly, warmly hoping for mother comfort. Boys couldn’t believe their eyes. When she let her aunt go she said “ Aunty, I missed you, you were world to me. This was last hug you get from me, from now on, you are just wife of my dead uncle. Nothing more,” Soo-rin said with tears in her eyes.
 
It wasn’t that she couldn’t get through the fact that probably her cousin was the one that wanted to make her life more miserable. No, it was because she knew that as mother, she had to be on the side of her son, and something that should be unbreakable, should be the relationship between parent and offspring.
 
Soo-rin realized it when she entered Hyper’s family.
 
There wasn’t a question about being right or wrong, Hyper and her family would stay for each other in times were nobody would be there for them. Soo-rin was able to accept being alone for her whole life, without family, in sake of securing the relationship between Daniel and his mother.
DBSK members were startled with the blunt statement that  Soo-rin stated to her aunt, but what made them more surprised, was when the look in Mrs. Moon eyes changed from gentle to cold and distant.
 
“ So get to the point and start,” she said calmly. Unexpectedly, she was able to understand why Soo-rin pronounced those words. She knew her little niece too good, and she also saw the change in her attitude towards word. That change must had happened through the year of separation.
Soo-rin was bolder, more mature, more responsible and familiarized with her future and role in life.
 
What this extremely bossy and elegant woman didn’t know was, that that change happened just in one week.
 
 
 
 

Hello my babies pancakes.....What are you doing? Are you happy that Monday is coming? Well I am...I am going to be in school which I love now because I am finally studying something I like....just the facts that are important for me...

And I want to welcome another new pancake:D HELLO Cake:D

 
can we just stop and listen.....this is my favourite song of all times...like.....yay...perfect
 
 
 
 
thanks for reading...It means a lot..:D
tommorrow maybe I am not going to be able to update....probably yeah....but you know that I'll update in two days....
YAGSOG!