Chapter 31

Two in the Box
Daniel Moon was really handsome man. Although  Jaejoong’s absolute disgust to admit something like that had to be suppressed.
 
When Hyper lead them to the place in the golf field he was, Soo-rin quickly disguised herself even more. She let her long hair down and covered half of her face with it. Max was trying to help her even more, so he always stood the way she was covered by him.
 
“It’s really nice to meet you,” Daniel Moon bowed just his head and shook hands of every DBSK member.
It was only a great luck, that young CEO and his friends were orientated on Hyper all the time. They didn’t even glanced at the other caddy. Soo-rin was very clever too. She shrugged her shoulders so she looked smaller and uglier.
 
“Have you ever played golf normally?”
“Actually we didn’t,” Micky mumbled and Daniel laughed.
 
“I can teach you something,” he went to Hyper and placed hand on her shoulder “ Bring me the 21,” he whispered to her ear almost touching her cheeks.
 
Although Joong’s face stayed calm, vein on her hand pulsed hardly. He was holding his hand in fist so strongly, Junsu saw it and quickly without others noticing kicked his hyung’s leg.
 
Hyper passed the iron Daniel wanted to him and he smiled and while passing it to him, he touched her hands for a second. That moment didn’t get from the everything-seeing Jaejoong’s eyes.
 
“Look, the way I do it, so you can learn it quickly,” Daniel precisely hit the ball and it found the right whole.
All people had to clap for him and he was grinning for one ear to another.
“You can try it too Jaejoong,” Daniel passed the iron to  Joong and he nodded in agreement. Soo-rin placed the ball to the holder and Jaejoong tried it. He hit the ball and it flew, but it missed the hole for several meters.
 
“This is your first time playing?” Daniel asked.
“Yes and no, I played it but it was just for some recording, not for the real game playing,” Jae said.
 
“We have to go Daniel, but we will meet you at the party ok? I heard you are going too, thanks to this young lady,” Frank said and pointed on DBSK.
“Yeah we are, but we met just once, so I think, we are going to discuss it later, for how long and which songs we are going to sing,”
Good one Yunho. Thank you very much.
 
She was thanking him inside, because she needed some other option how to get from those guys.
Both men leaved in short time and Daniel, two his friends, four DBSK members and Hyper.
 
Max and Soo-rin disappeared too. But only Yunho noticed that maknae was missing somewhere.
“it’s almost two o’clock, I didn’t even look at my watch, the time passed so quickly,”Junsu said and Daniel nodded.
“Do you have to go?”
“I think we need to go, we have schedule, “ Micky remarked and Daniel and his friend turned to Hyper.
“So I guess, that you will have less work now, De-Bin,” Daniel winked at her and Jaejoong almost jumped at him that time. Luckily Yunho was standing right next to him so he knocked on his head several times hoping he would calm down.
 
“I believe we need to have little talk with Mss. Park about her work, so I hope you don’t mind, that we are going to steal her,” Jae said firmly.
 
“Och, it’s that so?” Daniel’s face seemed disappointed “ Never mind, I will be going too, because there will be just three of us,”
Hyper wanted to take the bag with irons but Daniel stopped her “ No dear, leave it here, I will play several times and then leave. But if you want to, you can give me your number and contact information,”
 
“But, we will see each other tomorrow at the party,” she said.
I want to leave, now.
 
“You are right dear, I almost forgot, then see you tomorrow,” he bowed and kissed her hand.
 

Soo-rin started pulling Max’s shirt and made him take steps backwards. She swiftly and quickly leaved the group and started running. Changmin had to follow her, although he was at first really startled, when she stopped after finding the right tree. She quickly hid behind it and motioned Max to follow her.
 
“What are you doing?” He asked annoyed by her sudden strange behavior.
“Just wait you’ll see,” she whispered to him and he nodded.
He was too tall so he had to kneel down more than Soo-rin, just several second passed and two voices could be heard.
 
“This man is killing me,” one voice said. Max could recognize it, it was one of Daniel’s friends.
“Me too, I just can’t understand him, sometimes. He wants too much,” the other voice said.
“But do you think, that it will work?”
“Hm, look he wants to get rid of competition in his family, his mother and that unknown cousin, but maybe it’s not going to be enough, but believe me, I am not going to help him any further. I already talked with father as he wanted,”
“Me too, they are going to meet him at the dinner party tomorrow. I talked and my father said that he will preserve and promote Daniel in the party,”
 
“Well they shouldn’t be very opposing, when you look at it, it makes sense. That hier girl hadn’t met them, and she should be soon getting CEO position,”
They were walking from the hiding place, where Soo-rin and Max were spying on them. When they disappeared, Max stood up and helped Soo-rin to stand.
“We should go back probably,” Max wanted to find their friends, but Soo-rin held his hand.
 
“No, just wait, I know that they will leave in few seconds. It would be probably suspicious if we just returned. He could notice me,”
“You are right, sorry,” Changmin agreed, and glanced at their joined hands smiling.
“Oppa, sorry,” she was about to let his hand go but he didn’t let her “ Don’t,” he looked down and stared to her eyes.
 
He started slowly approaching her face and when he was about five centimeters from her somebody patted his shoulder “ What are you doing maknae?” gridding Micky asked.
Hyper giggled when angry Max pushed him away and he fell on the grass with his .
“Ya!” he screamed and Max ignored him.
“Is there someone, who will help me stand up?”
 
Jaejoong approached him and draw his hand towards him. Other guy took it and Jae started pulling. When he was about to stand up, Jae let his hand go and his again met the floor.
“Ya! Hyung!”
 
“I am sorry, I couldn’t help it,” Jaejoong said and on his face finally appeared smile.
Hyper having his jacket around her shoulders pushed him with her side and he chuckled.
“You bad boy,”
 
Yunho and Junsu helped Micky up and he bowed as thanks to them.
“By the way, why did you leave us back then?” Yunho asked.
“Well I know those Daniel’s friends. When he was in Australia I was studying about our sponsors. Those guys are their sons. All four of them,”
So it’s pretty evident why is he holding up friendship with them.
 
“We heard a conversation that two of them held,” Max pronounced and Soo-rin nodded “ That was exactly my intension. We heard that Daniel wanted from them something. He wanted them to ask their fathers to probably don’t support Moon firm, if he is not going to be CEO,”
Jae nodded, it was probably bad from him, but he knew that Daniel was pretty clever.
“So I don’t think that he is the one, who planned your charges, he wouldn’t need it when he did all those things,” Junsu was thinking out loud.
 
“You can’t be always sure, these people are pretty sharp,” Yunho disagreed with him and Jae nodded.
“They said that he can argument with that because they don’t know me, but I don’t know what to do with that,” Soo-rin explained and walked to the main building. Max opened the door for her and she smiled at him.
“I will have an idea,” Hyper grinned and glanced at Yunho, than she jumped with her gaze to Soo-rin and said “ But I am going to change my clothes, I am pretty sure Jae wants this jacket back,”
 
“Hm, that guy was watching you and I didn’t like it,” Jae muttered and Hyper was grinning heavily and he continued “ He was eying you, and he was flirting,”
“He wasn’t flirting with me, he was flirting with caddy,”
 
“ I don’t see any difference,” Jae mumbled before Hyper still grinning closed the door on his friend.

Hi....another pancake joinded us...so I am welcoming him again.

How was your day? I am so happy, because you are giving me a feedback, with the raising numbers of people who are reading this...

THANKS.......

I love you....