Chapter 25

Two in the Box
 
Patient half lying on the hospital bed, covered with white blanket, was eating pudding in the plastic cup, with plastic spoon. He was obviously watching variety show and laughing on it, when the door opened his smile and spoon in his mouth stopped for second.
 
“Who are you?!” he blurted out when he saw Hyper walking in. Firstly he hadn’t noticed another woman who entered the room.
“My name is Park De Bin,” she bowed to the journalist “Han-jung-ssi, we have to ask you about something,”
Man observed them little closely and that was the moment when he finally spotted another girl standing there.
“You are,” he hissed and pointed his finger on Soo-rin “Go away, I will cry for help, you tried to kill me!”
 
“No I haven’t tried anything and you know that,” Soo-rin said “Obviously you know me, but as I know we have never met before,”
“But you found me! And you knocked me down with a tube, I know that is was you,” 
“Wait, how can you be so sure, what have you been doing in that zone anyway? Why did you come there, and why are you so certain?” Hyper questioned him quickly. There was this one method that was used around the world to get questioned person to a confused state.
“Because, I called her to meet me,” he admitted and in a brief second realised that he told them something he wasn’t supposed to tell anybody.
“That’s right, you called her,” De-Bin continued “ But why?”
 
Journalist glanced at both girls jumping with his gaze from one to another. Still little startled by his sudden confession.
“What do you want from me? I didn’t have chance to meet you, why you wanted to blackmail me with all those annoying photos?”
“Just, forget it! You don’t have any prove that I blackmailed you, you took my back, and there was everything I had taken,” man started “ Even though you maybe can prove that I was supposed to meet Moon Soo-rin there, you can’t prove why, and with which intensions. You took all the evidence,” man openly pronounced.
 
Hyper knew that he was right, everything was taken from them. But she also knew that this man was open, so when is she going to ask him he will admit it.
“There was someone who punched you, who was it?”
“I am not going to tell you anything, but I couldn’t hurt myself like this, is not in human power to do such bad thing to their body,”
Soo-rin couldn’t believe what she just heard.
It was true, it didn’t matter that everybody knew that she wouldn’t be able to hurt anybody. There was no evidence about  it.
 
Leaving that room, Soo-rin glanced at her unnie.
Older woman didn’t have to look at her dongsaeng she already sensed what kind of question is going in her mind.
 
“Soo-rin,  I know you think that it’s Thursday and it’s already late, and maybe that we are going forward too slowly. I am not going to tell you that this is not a problem, that this is going to work out well,” Hyper said.
Dancer stared at her with wide eyes. She never ever encountered person like De-bin, so sincere, so open, not telling lies.
 
“Don’t look at me like that. You are already a grown up woman. You are going to face worse problems like CEO and there is not going to be anybody who is going to hold your hand and tell yu what to do and everything is going to be fine,”
Am I too much? But it should be right this way,
 
Soo-rin was silent all the time until they reached the dorm of DBSK.   All the way there she was thinking. Everything what Hyper said was true. Maybe for someone cruel but it was true. She had to finally stand up for herself on her own. Soon she would be looking after lot of people, their life and life of their family. And when that time came  she would had to be prepared for it.
 
After they pressed button in the elevator Soo-rin turned to Hyper “ Unnie, I realized something,”
“Och, I started to think that you are angry with me Soo-rin,”
“No I am not, but I think I know what to do,”
“With what?” De-bin asked very curious about  what Soo-rin found out.
 
“I’ll tell later,” she said because door already opened and Max with Junsu in tight grip around his arm welcomed him.
 
“De-Bin!!! Cook something pleaseeee!!” Max pleaded.
 
 

All DBSK members were too curious about what happened in the hospital, that they surrounded both girls and attacked them with questions.
After Soo-rin explained everything that journalist told them, boys were taken aback. The same way as Soo-rin before, they were startled about what to do after.
 
Unexpectedly the one who came with solution was Soo-rin. Hyper asked her “ What was that thing before? You wanted to tell me something in the lift,”
“Batta!!” Soo-rin clapped hands “ You know, I did little observing on unnie and she always starts like this,” she coughed and everyone laughed.
 
“When I found that journalist lying on the floor, in his own blood, I took all the photos that were in the bag, but there was one more thing every journalist takes with him, almost everywhere he goes, and what is that thing??”
DBSK and Hyper shrugged their shoulders.
Maybe someone was sitting on Hyper’s nerves so she didn’t get anything that younger girl was talking about, but she was really oblivious about what was happening.
“You don’t know? Like really? Not a clue?”
They shook their heads.
 
“Camera,” she said and in that second that person who was until then sitting on Hyper’s nerves stood up. She just understood everything “ You mean!” she pointed on Soo-rin.
 
DBSK was still unaware about what were both girls talking, so they just glanced at them with big questions in their eyes.
Hyper stood up and went to kitchen, she peeked from it last time at startled boys and chuckling Soo-rin and pronounced “ This girl here, is genius!”
Micky pulled Soo-rin’s sleeve and stated “ I don’t understand,”
 
“It’s easy. If that journalist took some more photos of me, they would be on sd card in that camera, so the evidence we need is there,” Soo-rin said.
Jae glanced at Yunho and both of them smiled “ You are really clever,” they said.
“Ya!” Hyper’s voice echoed from kitchen.
 
“Who is going to help me cook?”
 
Jae immediately stood up. “I am!!”
 

“De-bin Umma and Jae appa finished cooking!” Junsu cried and everybody gathered up around the table in the kitchen.
Jae and Hyper brought to the table Japchae and and Jajangmyon, which looked absolutely delitious and everybody just took in the delicious scent.
 
While Hyper and Jae worked to make the dish in the kitchen the old vibe got to them. And it felt like something was missing. Jae was too ashamed to ask Hyper to place the apron around her waist in the same way he did that before.
But more importantly it was less funny to make dish with her. For the conversation being held between them Hyper thought him how to make both dishes. He wasn’t able to do them on his own.
And what caught them both off guard was when she gave him spoonful of the sauce and she didn’t placed the spoon right to his mouth.
 
The silver setting only hit his lower lip and the content of the spoon outpoured on his jaw, making it so desirable for Hyper to it.
What can I do?
She thought about all those romantic scenarios where THAT GIRL kisses HIS lips to wipe the sauce off, but it was too cheap.
And she did what surprised Joong and herself the same way.
 
She took a radish piece which was uncooked and wiped the sauce on his jaw with it. And then she ate it.
 
“It’s good, maybe we should put some chilli,” she said and Jae couldn’t move. That intimate, silly and alluring movement she did made him shiver.
Unfamiliar thoughts occupied his mind and he stared at her for several seconds without movement.
He liked the way she looked, he loved the way she made him feel, but he never truly thought about being so close to her.
And what surprised him a lot was that he LOVED IT.
 
DBSK members  ate until every single noodle disappeared from the plate. They were so stuffed that Yunho and Micky already disappeared to their rooms saying that “ We have a work to do,”
But everybody read under the lines that they were too exhausted.
 
Junsu, Max and Soo-rin were watching drama and Jae and Hyper at first joined them but after Junsu’s snoring could be heard in the room and Max hugged Soo-rin tightly both young people understood that it was the time to move.
Jae opened his room for Hyper and she looked in it.
 
“Why are we here?” she asked when he obviously instructed her to sit on his bed.
“Would you do something for me?” Joong shyly questioned and she smiled.
 
“And what would be that?”
 
“Will you dye my hair?”
 

Salut:D Hello:D

How are you my little pancakes...I hope you didn't think that I just abandoned you...

No...this is new update:D I hope you find it good and like it a lot...What would you do about that sauce on his jaw?

 

hm...I thought about lot of things...

Yeah..and in the following chapter they are going to change Jae's colour...He was red...and will be black-haired...:D

Thanks for support by reading...it means a lot