Chapter 9

Two in the Box
After they had finished the big meal two girls prepared, DBSK started thinking about where to put them to sleep.
 
Not mentioning that Hyper didn’t have anything to wear. Soo-rin offered her clothes, but they were big for her.
“OK. How are we going to sleep here?” Max asked the leader who scratched his head. They were altogether eight people going to sleep in apartment with three bedrooms and one living room.
 
“Manager hyung will sleep at the sofa, girls In one bedroom and we share two rooms,” Yunho decided.
“I can’t sleep on couch, I would have a backache I need to sleep on normal bed,” Manager sternly said.
 
Hyper pierced him with her gaze. That guy wants me to kill him.
“So, what if we two are going to sleep in living room and you guys will divide?” Hyper proposed and looked at Soo-rin who was ok with it.
“But you are girls, and you aren’t supposed to be sleeping like this,” Jaejoong said and Hyper smiled at him. “It’s ok, we can sleep through one night, also you have your things in those rooms, we can’t be there without looking at them, don’t you think? Or you would love me going through your things, Changmin?”
Maknae growled and Hyper giggled “See, you wouldn’t like it, and I can’t promise you anything..”
 
“OK, I agree, you sleep here, but Soo-rin will you be ok?” Micky quickly agreed.
This guy is hiding something. I have to take a good look in his room…….
 
Hyper thought and smirked. Other girl answered with simple nod and in several minutes everyone got to their rooms.
Jaejoong’s room was the smallest one, just one bed, on the other side, other rooms had three and two places for sleep in, so when Jaejoong laid on his bed, just a small place was left beside him.
Without him noticing it, he imagined that that place would be just big enough for his friend’s small body.
 
He had to remind himself, that she was already going out with someone else, and that the thing he wanted to talk about with her, was not important anymore. He closed his eyes and faded to his dreamland.
 
On the other side, Hyper laid on the sofa next to Soo-rin and closed her eyes. Sofa was small, but Hyper also, so it was big enough for two girls. After few seconds young PD-to be fell to her sleep calmly.
 

When everybody already walked on mars, or kissed a dreamgirl, or kicked the boss’s , two people couldn’t fell asleep.
 
Micky and Junsu who were together in the same room were talking, when suddenly Micky stood up.
“I have an idea!”
“What?”
“What if we grab Hyper and place her on the bed next to Jae?” Micky plotted and Xiah chuckled.
“Ya! That’s great idea, we can move her, and next morning just wake up earlier to catch a photo of their faces, when they’ll see each other,”
“So, come with me,” Micky slipped through the door and entered the living room.
Junsu was sneaking behind his hyung.
 
“Go and open Jae’s room!” Micky ordered with his hand and Xiah did as he was told.
He glanced at petit girl laying on the couch. Her hands were hanging from that sofa and her legs too.
Micky placed one hand around her neck and other around her legs and lifted her up.
Soo-rin sleeping calmly on the biggest part of the couch shivered.
“Our Soo-rin is cold,” Micky whispered and Junsu quickly took Hyper’s blanket and placed it on top of the young girl.
Although she was already  covered with another blanket, she was still cold.
 
Micky carefully placed Hyper on the bed right next to Jae. When they both laid  next to each other no other even little place was left. They filled it completely.
 
Two boys soundlessly exited the room and entered theirs. Junsu set a timer for next morning.
 

Hyper stretched her arms and yawned. But her hands bumped into something else then a pillow. She hadn’t opened her eyes and used her other senses.
 
Body here should be Soo-rin’s. But this is different body. Tougher. And the couch is softer, and I can sense man’s shower gel.
Woman opened her eyes only to confirm the truth she already knew.
Next to her, with eye’s mask on was Jaejoong.
She couldn’t help herself.
I am going to check him out from this distance just once. Sorry,
 
She slid her sight to his neck. His collarbone was evident and his V-necked T-shirt revealed also the tattoo on his chest.
Urge to take a better look at words on his chest made her place her hand on his shirt and pull it down.
“,” she hissed when it didn’t help.
“What are you looking for?” Joong’s husky voice asked and he took of his mask.
 
“You are not surprised that I am here?”
Jaejoong looked at her lovingly “ No, I woke up in night and found you here, but answer my question,”
Hyper blushed and Jaejoong found it adorable. He liked that he could make her embarrassed.
“I wanted to take a better look on your tattoo, I have never seen it closely,” she admitted and Jaejoong chuckled. He sat on the bad and pulled his T-shirt off.
“Look,” he said and Hyper sat up too, facing him.
 
Although she didn’t understand why but her fingers shook up when she stretched her hand to touch his chest.
“Deferto neminem,” Hyper read “ Always keep the faith,”
Jaejoong shivered, he could feel her breath on his skin and that send shudders down his spine.
He unintentionally stared at her legs. She wore just big T-shirt and her legs were totally exposed.
“What are you looking for?” Hyper asked smiling at him.
 
“Your legs, they are long even when you are so small, it’s fascinating,” Joong admitted and Hyper punched his chest.
“They are not, and dress up, we have still 2 hours to sleep, and I think that Micky and Junsu planned this thing” Hyper said and yawned.
Jaejoong quickly dressed up and fell to the bed again.
“As you say,”
Hyper joined him and smiled “Nice morning,”
“Yeah it is,” Jaejoong said and patted her head.
“ I love going to sleep while somebody caresses my head, my mommy always did that for me, before I fell to dreams,”
Jaejoong remembered that night when he came to her dorm and caressed her head. Her pleased face was written to his memory forever.
“I know that you like it,”
 

Junsu’s timer rang and he  shook Micky “ Wake up, we have a photo to take,”
“You are right,”
The mentally youngest in the group Junsu, grabbed his phone and giggled.
Trying to not make a sound they moved in front of Jae’s room and opened slowly the door.
“What the?”Micky screamed as he saw the posture in which they were.
 
Two bodies entangled together. Hyper’s leg around Jaejoong’s and his arm around her waist. Their heads were facing each other.
After he screamed Jaejoong opened one eye and whispered “You were right,”
Woman opened her eyes still not moving from the posture “Take the picture and leave,”
“How do you know, we want to take picture?”
“Junsu has phone in hand,” female explained and Micky nodded.
“But Hyper, I mean can you do this?” Junsu asked.
 
“Why wouldn’t I?”
“You are going out with Jeremy, no?”
 
“Who said that?”

 


Hello dearest pancakes....this is going to be my newest nickname for you guys....how were you today?

I was fine, schools starts.........TT nooooo...

but I am happy too. again in school life, studying, playing in white coats in laboratorium...

What do you think about this chapter? It feels that Main characters are too calm and cool together right? But there is a big reason for it and it will be revealed in the end...But you are smart so you will surely understand why:D

BYE:D:D