Chapter 43: Say It

S.M. Spies

GUYS OMFG I'M SO SORRY.  I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY!!!!  D:  I got home super late and I had to finish a presentation and ughhh.  Anyways, SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY~ (hehe, see what I did there?) ENJOY THE UPDATE, FLURRIES <33


Yuki dropped her bag near the front door of her dorm.  "Thank god I got out of there," she muttered.  Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around her waist.  Although she initially stiffened, the girl relaxed into the embrace, knowing who it was.  

"Hey," Minho breathed into her ear, the smile evident in his voice.

"Hi," Yuki replied, unable to stop the grin spreading across her face.  Tentatively, she put her hands over Minho's.  Minho's smile, if possible, grew even wider at Yuki's small skinship.  "How was your Guys Night?"

"It was all right," the boy replied, "we did what we would normally do if you were here.  Except that I got grilled by the guys for certain reasons."

"Oh?" Yuki asked, laughing lightly, "and what reasons were those, may I ask?"

Minho chuckled nervously.  "Don't worry about it, Ice Princess.  It was nothing important."

Now, normal girlfriends would demand to know what Minho was talking about and might even get hissy if he didn't say.

Yuki, although slightly curious, simply said, "Okay, as long as they're not seriously mad at you."

Wow. . . Minho thought, my other girlfriends would never have just let it drop like that.  "You're a great girlfriend, Ice Princess," he said out of the blue.  Yuki blinked and blushed again when Minho referred to her as his girlfriend.  She smiled warmly.

"What for, Keroro?" she asked, "I didn't do anything."

"For just being you," Minho replied simply.

Yuki broke Minho's grip on her so she could turn around to face him.  "Keroro, I-"

"HELLOOOOOOO YUKIIIIII~!" Key and Jonghyun chorused, laughing when they saw the pair jump apart.

"H-hey guys," Yuki stuttered as Minho coughed awkwardly.  You guys are such ers, Minho hissed in his mind as the two troublemakers grabbed Yuki and dragged her into the kitchen.

"Keroro, can you toss me an apple?" Yuki asked as she lounged on the living room couch with Taemin.  The boy rolled his eyes and grabbed a green apple, throwing it to the girl from the kitchen.  Yuki caught the apple with one hand.  "Thanks!" she said, before biting into it.  

"You know, Ice Princess," Minho said casually, walking into the living room.

"Hm?" Yuki asked, looking at him.

"Don't you think you should call me 'Oppa' now that I'm your boyfriend?"

Yuki choked on the piece of apple in .  She coughed uncontrollably as Taemin thumped her on the back.  "W-what?!" she asked, still coughing.

"Well, yeah!" Minho said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why the hell would I do that?" Yuki demanded while Taemin tried to control his laughter.

"Because I'm your BOYFRIEND?" Minho asked.

"Keroro, I don't even call JINKI 'Oppa,'" Yuki responded, rolling her eyes.  Taemin took the opportunity to quietly slip out of the living room before things got out of hand.

"This is a different case!"

"I'm still not gonna call you that."

"Come onnnnn~"

"Nope."

"Just once?"

"Uh-uh."

"Ice Princess. . . come on, just say it!"

"NO, dude."

Minho's eyes glinted deviously as he took one step forward.  "Say it.  Or else. . ."

"Or else what?" the girl scoffed.

She stood up and glared at her boyfriend, a teasing glint in her eye.  "Make me," she challenged, "Ke-ro-ro."

Minho smirked.  "You're SO going to regret saying that," he said, chuckling darkly as he took another step towards her.

The girl automatically took a step backwards.  "You wouldn't dare-"

Minho lunged at Yuki, missing her form by inches as she darted out of the way and crashing into the couch.  "Catch me if you can, slowpoke~" Yuki sang as she sprinted straight out of the dorm.

Laughing, Minho followed the girl's light footsteps.  Yuki flat-out sprinted towards the nearby park.  Adrenaline pumped through her veins, making her run faster when she heard Minho's trailing footsteps.  "Keke, he'll never catch me!" Yuki mumbled under her breath gleefully.  After a few minutes, she looked behind her only to find that there was no one chasing her anymore.  Yuki frowned.  "Kill joy," she mumbled under her breath, "whatever. . ."

The girl's feet led her to the top of a hill in the park.  She took a deep breath and looked out at the amazing view.  

So much has changed. . . Yuki thought to herself, but everything almost feels the same.  I am still apart of SHINee.  We are still an inseparable team.  We're still spies that risk our lives on a regular basis.  I guess the only thing that's really changed is the fact that I've fallen in love with my partner.

And he loves me too. . .

"Life is good. . ." Yuki muttered, smiling as she closed her eyes.

"GOTCHA!"

"HOLY !" Yuki shouted loudly as she felt something warm and hard collide with her middle.  The girl closed her eyes as both she and the other person went rolling down the snowy hill.  When they stopped moving, Yuki opened her eyes, panting.  Then, her breathing almost stopped all together.  

"Hi," Minho said cheekily, the palms of his hands on either side of Yuki's face and his lower body pinning the girl's lower half to the ground.

"Get off of me, you dork," Yuki responded, rolling her eyes and trying to play off that Minho's close proximity didn't affect her.

"Sure," Minho smirked, "I'll let you go.  IF you call me 'Oppa'."

"Hm. . . let me think about it. . . no."

"Say it," Minho said, looking into the girl's eyes.

"No," Yuki responded, looking right back at him.

"Say it," the boy said again, lowering himself a little more.

"Nope."

"Say it."  A little bit lower.

"Uh-uh."

"Say it."  Lower.

"Not happening."

Everytime those two words came out of Minho's mouth, the boy lowered his head a little bit more closer to Yuki's.  Finally, his nose was touching the girl's and there was almost no distance between the two.  Yuki's eyes widened and she started to panic.

I'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE BEFORE.  WHAT IF I DO IT WRONG?!  WHAT IF KERORO MAKES FUN OF ME FOR IT?!  WHAT IF I MAKE AN IDIOT OF MYSELF?!   !

Yuki's thoughts were scrambled when she felt Minho's breath fan out on her face.  Minho smirked.  "Hmm. . . It feels like you almost WANT this to happen," he muttered into the girl's ear and allowing his lips to touch her cheek.

Yuki shivered and it wasn't because of the cold.  Still, she remained silent.

"Tell me, Ice Princess," Minho whispered, pulling back slightly so he could look into his girlfriend's eyes, "have you ever kissed anyone before?"

Not trusting herself to speak, Yuki shook her head slightly.  Keroro, you .  WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?! 

"Interesting. . ." Minho said, smirking once more, "how about we change that, hm?"  Slowly, he lowered his head once more.  Yuki started to mentally panic again, but finally relaxed, remembering the girls' words:

"It's purely instinctual."

It just. . . kinda has to happen."

"The girl closed her eyes and waited, lips slightly parted as her heart started beating at a hundred miles per hour.

Minho smiled softly, chuckling mentally at the adorable look on Yuki's face.  Finally, he thought as he moved in to capture her lips.

Just as the pair's lips were about to touch, all hell broke loose.

"WHAT THE- OOMF!" Minho shouted.  Yuki's eyes snapped open.  Minho wasn't on top of her anymore.  The girl sat up and saw Taemin wrestling with Minho.

"Nobody can hurt my Noona!" Taemin shouted, laughing mentally at his successful .  While grappling with the boy, Minho looked around to find Yuki.  When their eyes met, Yuki sent the boy a cheeky smile and winked.  She sprang up and ran away from the boys.   Before running back to the dorm, the girl paused and looked back at Minho, who looked right back at her as he tried to throw Taemin off of himself.

After locking eyes with the boy, Yuki decided that Minho had been tortured enough for the day.  She smiled cheekily before mouthing a phrase and running off.

"I love you."

Minho's eyes widened to the size of dish plates as he processed what the girl had just mouthed.

"GOD DAMMIT, LEE TAEMIN!!!"


ER LEE TAEMIN FOR THE WIN!  LOL.  

HUZZAH!  Yuki finally said it!! :D  I wonder what could be coming up next? ;D

WARNING:  Next week will be the final week of fluff.  Brace yourselves.

Annnnd now:

A NEW FLURRY HAS JOINED!!  Welcome!! :D

 

rheesmiles


rheesmiles 

No new up-voters this week, but that's okay!!  Maybe next time?? :)

PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND UP-VOTE!!  One more subbie 'til we hit 60!!! :D

I'll see you guys with another chapter next Friday!  PROMISE! <3

~Yuki