Chapter 11: Problems

S.M. Spies

"Are you SURE we weren't supposed to make a left at that last fork, Keroro?" Yuki asked.  She scrunched her nose slightly.  Minho's shoes were literally RIGHT in front of her face.  

"Uh. . ." Minho said uneasily.

"Dammit Keroro!" Yuki whispered in anger.  They had been trying to navigate the air ventilation system for the past half-hour.  Minho had INSISTED on taking the lead and now there they were:  stuck in a cramped air vent with absolutely no idea where the hell they were.  Yuki continued mentally cursing Minho as she pressed her fingers against her ear.

The pair were dressed in similar black outfits (Yuki's outfit ; Minho's outfit), perfect for avoiding any detection.  [A/N:  Just imagine Minho's outfit in non-animated form please :P].  Both also carried small, hardshell rucksacks.  The rucksacks may have appeared tiny, but their outer appearance severely defied the amount of objects they could carry (again, thanks to Taemin and Kai).

"Here," Taemin's voice said over the microphone, "any problems?"

"Yeah," Yuki said, "this got us lost."  [A/N:  So much for the sweet gestures from last chapter huh?  LOL]

"Yah!" Minho growled indignantly.  Yuki ignored him and continued talking to Taemin.  

"I need you to send the layout of the air vent system to me Minnie.  Think you can do that?" she asked.

Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Onew had always acted as Yuki's support team when she went on missions.  Personally, Yuki wouldn't want any other people.

Taemin smirked on the other end of the line and he walked to a computer and sat down, cracking his knuckles.  "I can do MUCH better than that, Noona," he said as he began typing rapidly.  Within seconds, Yuki's watch started blinking.  Yuki immediately tapped it and a hologram projected from the watch. . . on Minho's .  He couldn't feel it obviously, since the hologram was just light, but Yuki probably would have preferred to NOT be staring at Minho's while she studied the directions.  The girl decided to be grateful that she didn't have to TOUCH the hologram for anything this time and started analyzing the picture the hologram presented.  The picture contained a VERY detailed layout of the air vent system.  But there was more.  Taemin had tapped in to Yuki's watch in order to acertaine her and Minho's exact locations.  By doing this, he managed to make Yuki and Minho appear on the map as red dots.  Moreover, he made the place Minho and Yuki were supposed to get to blink blue.

"Lee Taemin," Yuki said with a huge grin on her face, "you are a ing genius."  Taemin bowed in his seat.

"Why thank you," he said.

"What's going on?" Minho asked.

"I've got our ticket out of here," Yuki said, "we WERE supposed to make a left at that last fork, babo."

"Shut up," Minho said in response, "let's just go already."

"We're going to have to backtrack so just follow my lead," Yuki said as she started to squirm backwards, pushing herself with her elbows.  Minho followed suit.  After about ten minutes, Minho stopped when he felt his foot connect with something.  That "something" happened to be Yuki's face.  Minho couldn't stop the short burst of laughter that escaped his lips when he heard Yuki's muffled outburst of shock.  "Get your ing foot away from my face," Yuki growled, pushing Minho's foot.

"Not my fault," Minho shot back immediately, "what'd you stop moving for?"

"It is so your fault!" Yuki argued, "you should be paying attention to your surroundings!"

"I AM paying-" 

"Guys," Onew's voice cut sharply through both Yuki and Minho's ear pieces, "stay on target.  Stop arguing.  You're on a mission."

"Neh, arasso. . ." Minho and Yuki said, still glaring daggers at each other.  (Well, Yuki was glaring at the soles of Minho's shoes while Minho was glaring straight ahead).

"We've reached the fork," Yuki informed Minho, "and this time, I'M taking the lead."  Minho grumbled softly but made no move to stop Yuki as she crawled towards the left handed vent way.  He followed behind her.  After some time, and much to Minho and Yuki's relief, the tiny air vent pathways started enlargening.  Soon, they were big enough for Minho and Yuki to crawl forward on their hands and knees.

Yuki looked at the hologram in front of her one last time.  The red dots symbolizing herself and Minho were hovering directly above the room they were supposed to enter.  "We're here," Yuki whispered.  She crawled forwards a little ways and contorted her body so she could turn around.  Her and Minho were now face to face, looking down at the vent opening that was shut with titanium screws.  The cover of the vent opening had slits, which allowed Yuki and Minho to view the room below them.  "Of course," Minho groaned, "no mission can be complete without heavily armed guards."  Yuki cursed under her breath.  There were only two guards patrolling the large, super computer in the center of the room, but Yuki would be stupid if she didn't think that there would be more guards outside the room.  The rest of the room was completely empty.  We must be in the heart of this whole place, Minho noted mentally, one super computer that acts as the base. . . there are probably other isolated wings around the building that control things like security. . .  Minho continued his mental analysis of the situation as Yuki eyed the vent opening.  

Titanium screws huh? she thought, nice touch.  Now. . . how to do this as soundlessly as possible?  Minho spoke up, as if responding to Yuki's thought.

"Laser?" he questioned, "then we could use those gloves Taemin gave us to remove the covering so we can get down."  Yuki couldn't argue with Minho on this one.  It was a good idea.

"What do you think Jonghyun?" Yuki said into her earpiece, "we're talking solid titanium here.  Will it work?"

"Yah, way to doubt me," Minho huffed indignantly.  Yuki rolled her eyes and waited for Jonghyun's response.

"It should. . ." Jonghyun said slowly.  The gears were turning in his head as he contemplated the situation.  Being the mechanics and weapons specialist that he is, he was looking at the problem from every angle.  "Lasers would be the most ideal seeing as they wouldn't make noise.  Yeah, go with Minho's plan."

"Yeah Ice Princess, listen to me sometimes," Minho said, smiling triumphantly.  

"Just shut up and set up your watch," Yuki hissed back.  Minho smirked, but made no further comment.  The two tapped their watches a few times, looking for the appropriate setting.  

"Bingo," both of them said simultaneously.  Carefully pointing their watches at one point, both of them pressed the screen and the lasers immediately began cutting through the solid steel.  Slowly, both lasers started moving in opposite directions.  The lasers finally met again on the other side of the square.  Minho and Yuki both tapped their watches again, shutting the lasers off.  Minho then removed two gloves from the back pocket of his pants and put them on.  Carefully, he pressed the fingertips of both his hands against the metal.  Instantly, the magnets within the gloves acted up and found purchase on the metal of the vent cover.  

"Careful Keroro," Yuki warned, "don't screw this up."

" you Ice Princess," Minho hissed in irritation, "I'm the one doing this, so mind your own business."

"I could do it faster."

Minho looked up to glare at Yuki.  "You know what Ice Princess?  I-"

"OI!  YOU ARE ON A MISSION!  ACT LIKE IT!" Onew's voice yelled in the pair's ear pieces.  Minho and Yuki flinched, rubbing their ears slightly.

"Geez Jinki. . ." Yuki muttered under her breath, "no need to talk like you have a stick up your . . ."

"I HEARD THAT!" Jinki yelled into Yuki's ear piece while Taemin, Jonghyun and Key roared in laughter.  Minho finally turned his attention back to the vent covering.  Carefully, he lifted his hands.  Thankfully, the magnets were strong and the metal vent covering remained stuck to Minho's fingertips.  Yuki and Minho both let out of a sigh of relief as Minho soundlessly placed the vent covering against one of the inner vent walls.  The guards had noticed nothing.  

"All right, Key," Yuki whispered, unclipping one of her earring studs and setting it down, "you're up."  

"About damn time," Key said through Yuki's ear piece.  

"And now, we wait," Yuki said, eyeing her earring intently.

div6.png

Back in headquarters, Key sat down next to Taemin as the boy typed on his computer.  Once Taemin hit 'enter,'  Yuki's earring grew eight tiny legs and came to life.  It looked just like a spider.  The "head" of the spider was a miniature camera, which the second Taemin had sent his command.  Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, and Key could now see Yuki and Minho's surroundings on Taemin's computer.  

"YES!  IT WORKS!" Taemin exclaimed, "MY SPIDER WORKS!"  The boy did a mini happy dance in his seat.  The "spider" had been one of his latest designs, and Yuki and Minho had given him the opportunity to test it.  The three other boys in the room with Taemin clapped him on the back.  "All yours Key Hyung," Taemin said, sliding his computer's keyboard to Key.  Key rolled his shoulders and sat down.  Time to put my analytical skills to use, he thought as he took control of Taemin's spider.  Key hit a few keys on the computer to test out the controls.  In response, the spider with Yuki and Minho stood up on its eight legs and shook itself out, ready to be put to use.

"All right, let's go little buddy," Key muttered as he pushed keys to made the spider start walking.  The spider complied immediately, crawling towards the vent opening.  Just like a real spider, the robotic spider's legs stuck to the ceiling.  Key carefully led the spider to the center of the ceiling and made it stop.  The spider's camera rotated 360 degrees, allowing Key to get a good look of the entire room. . . and any cameras inside it.  The boy's feline eyes scanned the live feed on his computer, looking for anything that looked out of place.  It didn't take him long to find them.  

"Two video cameras in the opposite corners.  Virtually no blind spots.  This should be fun," Key finally said wryly.  Carefully, he directed the spider towards the first camera.

"Key," Yuki's voice said through Key, Taemin, Onew, and Jonghyun's earpieces, "if you can just get the spider to the back of the video camera, Keroro and I can take it from there.  I'm detatching the other spider as well.  Once this spider connects to the camera, Taemin can take control of the other one and you can lead it to the other camera."

"Roger," Key responded.  There was a few minutes of silence.  "Made it," Key said finally.  As if acting of its own accord, two of the spider's legs immediately plugged themselves into the back of the camera.

"Excellent," Yuki muttered as a hologram expanded from her watch.  Quickly, Yuki unclipped her other stud and set it on the floor.  "Taemin," she muttered.  Instantly, the second spider came to life and crawled out of the vent.  Key carefully led the second spider to the opposite security camera.  Just like the first, the two forelegs of this spider attached themselves to the back of the camera.  Seconds later, a hologram expanded from Minho's watch.  

Yuki touched the hologram hovering in the air.  When it responded to her touch, Yuki started shifting different pages from the hologram left and right [A/N:  I hope you guys can visualize what I'm talking about.  It's kind of like how Iron Man controls those floating holograms in the movies.  Does that make sense?].  Minho had been mirroring Yuki's actions.  The pair worked as quickly as possible, attempting to hack into both cameras' memory bases.  

"I'm in," Minho said, not bothering to hide the arrogant tone in his voice, "I always was the faster hacker."  Mere seconds after Minho had hacked into his camera's memory base, the red color of Yuki's hologram turned green, indicating that Yuki had also managed to gain access.  Yuki scowled, a bit disgruntled that Minho had managed to get into his camera faster than she could get into hers.

"That's cool," Yuki said easily, "I'm better at everything else so. . ."

"Yah!" Minho exclaimed.  He immediately placed both hands over his mouth.

The guards heard the noise and looked around sharply, guns at the ready.  They looked up, pointing their guns to the ceiling.  Everything seemed to be okay.  The vent looked undisturbed, seeing that the opening was closed and there were no indications that anything was out of place.  "It must be because this room is sound proof," one of the guards said, "the little noises are starting to get to us."

"Agreed," the second guard said, nodding his head.  The guards relaxed into their previous positions. 

Beads of sweat trickled down Yuki's neck as she put the vent cover against the wall of the vent again.  Luck, sheer luck, had allowed the pair to escape detection.  "Keep your ing mouth shut," Yuki hissed.  Minho looked mutinous, but after that close call, he thought it better to keep his mouth shut.  Both turned their attention back to the holograms in front of them.  After a few minutes of silence, the pair succeeded in looping the video of the cameras.

In the security room of the building, both of the guards had been talking.  The small glitch of the large screens in front of them had escaped their notice.

Minho and Yuki looked down through the vent opening, now free to get a better look at the room.  The guards were right underneath them.  Minho noticed that there was a large amount of space between the guards and the super computer.  "Ice Princess. . . the space between the guards and the computer. . ." Minho said slowly.

"Yeah, it's bothering me too," Yuki said, her brows furrowing in concern.

"Infrared laser security system," Minho replied with certainty, "I'm positive."

"He's right," Jonghyun confirmed through their earpieces, "even if he wasn't, you guys still have to proceed with caution.  You can never be too careful."

"Try to land as close to the guards as possible," Onew instructed, "if there really is a laser security system, you need to avoid it at all costs until you reach the floor."

"Well. . . We're practically on top of the guards, so if I had to estimate, it should at least be a foot of clearance behind them to avoid an accidental triggers," Yuki said, looking out from the vent again.

"We'd still have to land right behind them," Minho pointed out.  The pair looked at each other.  "Ladies first," Minho finally said, gesturing towards the open air shaft.  Yuki rolled her eyes, but tossed her ruck sack to Minho.  Then, Yuki pulled her necklace out from underneath her spy attire and gripped it tightly, looking at it intently.  Minho took notice, realizing it was the same necklace that Yuki wore when they were both children.  Before Minho could make a comment about it, Yuki had braced her hands against the edge of the open square and began addressing him.

"You're going to have to bring those down with you," Yuki said, looking at the two rucksacks Minho .  She didn't wait for a reply as she began lowering herself.  The distance from the vent shaft to the ground wasn't too high, but it was high enough to make normal people hesitate.  For people that have been training for these kinds of things though, the height was slightly too easy a distance.  Taking a breath, Yuki released her grip on the edge of the opening and fell towards the ground.

She landed gracefully on one knee.  Her landing was practically soundless, but the guards turned around immediately, their semi-automatic weapons pointed straight at Yuki.  "What are you doing here?  Who are you?" one of the guards demanded.  Yuki smirked slightly.

"I'm your worst nightmare," she responded, round-house kicking the man's gun out of his hand.  Once her first foot landed on the ground again, Yuki used the momentum to throw her other foot in the air for a continued kick, hitting the man in the side.  The guard hit the floor with a thud, the wind having been knocked out of him.  After about a second, however, he jumped up again using his hands, ready to fight.  Yuki cursed mentally, guns aren't his forte. . . his hands are.  The guard smirked at her before running at her and throwing his first punch.  Yuki flipped backwards, deciding to avoid rather than attack.  The guard was not deterred however, and approached Yuki once more.  He began a series of fast jabs, trying to break through Yuki's defense.  The girl kept calm, however, and tried to assess the pattern of the guards attacks as she ducked and blocked.  At one point, Yuki was caught off guard as she was sent flying as the man landed a powerful kick against her stomach.  "OOF!" Yuki exclaimed when she hit the floor.  She cursed quietly as she stood up to face the guard again.  I'm not letting you get away with that, Yuki thought as the guard moved to attack her again.

Meanwhile, the other guard, who had been watching the fight in awe, finally snapped out of it and pointed his gun at Yuki.  Yuki and her opponent were still grappling, which didn't help the man get a clear shot.  He put a finger on the trigger and was about to press it when Minho materialized out of nowhere and engaged him in combat.  Unlike the first guard, this guard seemed to be more at ease with the use of guns.  Minho sent his knee flying towards the man's shoulder.  The force of the impact caused the guard to bend over in pain.  Then Minho immediately brought his elbow crashing down onto the center of the man's spinal cord, knocking him out instantly.

Finally, during Yuki's fight, her opponent made his mistake.  Thinking that Yuki was trying to get him with an under-cut, the guard sent his fist flying forward towards Yuki's face.  Yuki grabbed his fist instantly and tugged, causing him to stumble forward slightly.  Yuki slammed her arm down horizontally on the man's outheld arm, making their arms form a cross.  Immediately, she slid her arm up the man's arm, causing it to go crashing against the man's neck.  The attack was well thought out; Yuki's aim had been towards a cluster of nerves located near the Adam's apple.  Once she hit it, the man lost conscious instantly, crumpling to the floor.

"About time. . ." Minho said in a bored tone of voice as Yuki straightened up.  

"Oh shut up, Keroro," Yuki shot back, rolling her shoulders, "toss me my bag."

Minho smirked but complied and threw the girl her rucksack.  Yuki caught the bag with one hand and the two cautiously started approaching the super computer.  They stopped quite a ways away, not knowing how close the invisible security system was to them.  The pair looked at each other and nodded, pulling out a metal spray can from each of their rucksacks.  Pressing down on the tips, Minho and Yuki slowly but smoothly swept their cans across the space in front of them.  Seconds later, bright red lines started appearing in front of them.  Minho had been right.  "Well done Minho," Onew said approvingly.  "Thanks Hyung," Minho said.  He let out a low whistle as he eyed the security system.

"Well ," he said, "this should be interesting."  He scanned the security system intently, looking for any possible pathways.  After a few minutes, he was able to identify one.  "I see it," Minho said, "follow my lead Ice Princess, IF you can keep up."  He ended his last statement with a smirk before stepping into the field of infrared lasers.  You would think that as a tall, well-built man, Minho would have problems delicately navigating around the lasers.  Surprisingly, Minho moved with a smooth grace.  Although well-built, Minho's figure was lean; his added height only increased his flexibility.  Yuki watched as he smoothly made his way around the lasers; to her, he looked like a predator stalking his prey, like a wild cat, or a jaguar.  Yuki snapped herself out of her thoughts instantly.  YAH!  What the heck am I thinking?! the girl thought, slapping herself mentally.  Before she could collect her thoughts properly, Minho yelled at her.

"OI!  Are you coming or what?" he demanded.  Yuki shook herself to refocus and eyed the laser field in front of her.  She had already memorized Minho's path so she wasted no time in stepping out into the field of lasers.  She navigated the field just as fluidly as Minho had, her body coiling and uncoiling like a smooth dragon's.  Yuki had almost reached the end when suddenly, she heard, or rather felt, a vibration.  The shock from the sound caused the girl to lose her balance.  She began falling backwards.  Minho's eyes widened in shock.  WE'RE DEAD, they both thought.  At the very last second, Yuki managed to gain enough control of her body to fully bend herself backwards, her palms flat on the cool surface of the floor.  The tip of her head was merely centimeters from one of the laser lines that was close to the ground.  Yuki and Minho were breathing heavily, trying to relax.  Suddenly, the vibrations sounded again.  That's the same pattern as the first time. . . Yuki thought.  Suddenly, she understood.

"Keroro!" Yuki said, looking at Minho, who appeared upside down to her because of her position.

"What?" he asked, looking at the girl.

"They're using morse code!  This room is fully sound proof, so the guards on the inside and the guards on the outside have to communicate using vibrations from knocking," Yuki explained quickly.  Minho's eyes widened with the realization.

"If that's the case. . . " Minho said slowly, "than the guard just asked. . ."

" 'Everything okay?' " the pair translated simulataneously.

"We have to respond," Yuki said, "quickly."

"No ," Minho replied, taking out a sling shot from his rucksack.  He also pulled out eight steel balls.  Minho's height allowed him to find a completely open clearing amid the laser field which he could shoot his ammo through.  Minho loaded the sling shot, aimed, took a deep breath, and fired.  BAM.  The steel ball hit the door with a resounding vibration.  After waiting roughly two seconds, Minho loaded again.  He fired once, then quickly loaded and fired again.  With this method, Minho managed to say the word "yes" through morse code.  [NOTE:  For your enjoyment, this is how to say "yes" in morse code:  -.--  .   . . . ].  Minho and Yuki remained absolutely still for a few more seconds.  There were no more vibrations.  Minho breathed out a sigh of relief.  Yuki, on the other hand, was started to get slightly dizzy because of the position she was in.  Taking a breath to calm herself, Yuki used the strength in her arms and legs in order to lift her legs into the air.  Using this method, she slowly flipped to the other side of the laser line.  Yuki landed perfectly on her two feet, but she was so dizzy that she stumbled right into Minho.  "Yah!  Watch yourself!" Minho yelled, grabbing her arms in order to keep her steady.

"Yuki, are you all right?" Jinki asked in concern.

"Yeah," Yuki said through her earpiece, "I'm fine." 

"Well done," Jinki said in approval, "both of you."

"Gomawo," Yuki and Minho replied in acknowledgement.

"Now," Jinki continued, "all of you have to do is download the information on that super computer to your pen drive and we're clear."

Yuki and Minho nodded, forgetting that Jinki couldn't see them.  When they realized their mistake, both sheepishly said, "on it," into their earpieces.  Yuki immediately took a seat in front of the super computer and began typing.  A dialogue box popped up instantly, asking for a password.  Yuki made a few guesses at what the password could be, but each time, access was denied.  "I'm going to have to bypass the security," Yuki muttered.

"Obviously," Minho said, "I was waiting for you to make that realization."

"Keep your trap shut Keroro."

"No."

Yuki grit her teeth in irritation.  "Focus Yuki," Jonghyun said, "get the information."  Yuki growled in response and Jonghyun became silent on the other line.  After five minutes, Yuki finally managed to bypass the security code. . . only to be faced by another firewall.  

"Jesus ing Christ," Yuki cursed.

"You're so slow, just let me do it," Minho said, "I'm faster."

"I'm halfway done," Yuki responded shortly, "just another couple minutes and we'll have access to all the files in this place."

"Move already," Minho insisted.

"NO."

"MOVE!"

"I SAID NO!"

"Yuki!  Minho!  Focus!" Onew yelled through the pair's ear pieces urgently.  The two were way past listening at that point.  

"Why can't you just let me do my work in peace?!" Yuki shouted at the boy in front of her.

"Why can't YOU just calm the down?!  I can finish this faster than you!" Minho yelled back, now completely in Yuki's face.

"Can you stop being a pig-headed, conceited for like five seconds?!"

"I will once you stop being a !"

"GET OUT OF MY FACE!" Yuki shouted, pushing Minho's chest.  The girl accidently used more force than necessary and Minho stumbled backwards a few steps.  One of his feet touched an infrared laser.  

Red lights started flashing and the alarm started blaring immediately.  At the same exactly moment, the two robotic spiders were electrocuted by the cameras.  They feel to the floor, sizzling.  The guards in the security room stood up immediately at the sound of the alarms and scanned their screens, looking for the source of trouble.  One of the screens glitched, grabbing the guards' attention.  After a few seconds, the screen became clear again, clearly showing Minho and Yuki in the center of the computer room.  One of the guards pressed down on a red button in front of him.  "INTRUDER ALERT.  INTRUDER ALERT.  INTRUDER ALERT.  INTRUDERS ARE IN THE CENTRAL CONTROL ROOM," a robotic voice yelled over the intercom.

" !!!!" Minho and Yuki yelled, letting out a string of curses.

"This is all your fault!" Minho yelled at Yuki.

"MY fault?!  You provoked me!" Yuki shouted back.

"GUYS JUST GET THE OUT!" Taemin, Jonghyun, Key, and Onew yelled into the pair's earpieces.  Yuki immediately grabbed her rucksack and pulled out a cylindrical, metal object.  Minho recognized the object as knock out gas.  Grabbing his own rucksack, Minho pulled out a mask and put it on.  Yuki did the same.  Grabbing her pen drive, Yuki sprinted towards the door of the room with Minho right beside her.  The second the second the door opened, Yuki flung the small, metal cylinder through it.  Gas started leaking out of it as soon as it hit the floor.  The multiple guards that had started coming in began coughing and slowly collapsed.  The two guards that Minho and Yuki had fought in the begin had just begun stirring.  They too, however, were knocked out as the effects of the gas hit them.  Minho and Yuki jumped, kicked, punched, and dodged their way through the mass of bodies that were trying to capture them.

"LOCKDOWN INITIATED," the robotic voice stated. 

"!!!" Minho yelled as he and Yuki started sprinting faster.  Once open windows were being closed with metal covers.  The pair cut down another pathway, hoping to find another escape.  After a few twists and turns, they saw an open door that led to the front of the building.  Unfortunately, that exit was beginning to close.  Minho and Yuki kicked it up a notch, flying like comets towards the now closing exit.  The pair tried to make a jump for the last leg.

They failed.  "!" Yuki yelled as the door firmly shut.

The pair hit the now closed metal door with a bang.  They pounded on it, hoping to gain access through it, but they were now completely powerless as the guards closed in on them.  They turned around just as two guards raised their guns.  "Oh . . ." Minho and Yuki said.  There was no escape.

BANG!  BANG!

The sound of two gunshots rang throughout the entire building.


Hi everyone!  Miss me?  LOL AthleticShawol is back with another action-packed and hopefully pleasing chapter!  I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long!! :(  School is really getting to me so I can only write when I get the chance.  I hope you all understand. . . :/  I worked super hard on this chapter and made it extra long for you guys though! <3  I hope you all really really like it!! :D  I'll try to update ASAP but expect to wait AT LEAST another week.  Ugh.  

TANGENT:  OMG I GOT AN UP-VOTE WHAT.  Sorry guys but you have no idea HOW EXCITED I WAS WHEN I SAW THAT.  YAYYYYYY~!  Thank you Ms. numbernine for the upvote!!!! :DDDDD

Anyways, thank you again to all my subscribers and commenters because you're AMAZING~! ^_^

Readers, please continue commenting and subscribing!  You have no idea how excited I get when I see the "new subscribers!" notification on here!  The support really means a lot so if you can subscribe, please do because it encourages me to keep writing!  Commenting helps too because I take everyone's feedback to heart and implement it to make my story better!!  

Okay, I think I should stop harassing you all now :P  Thank you so much to everyone that is reading this story!!  Until next chapter!

~Yuki