Chapter 24: A Lesson on Love

S.M. Spies

I decided to post today because technically, it's Minho's birthday in Korea today :)

Happy Birthday Choi Minho~ :)  Wow. . . hard to believe you're a whole 'nother year older.  I still remember when my friends told me how much I reminded them of you.  I guess it was ever since that day two years ago that I leaned a little bit more towards you out of all the SHINee members.  Your reserved demeanor, your competitive personality, your love of the color blue, ramen, sports, and reading, and your inability to give up are mirrors of my own stature.  You don't know me, and probably never will, but this is the first time I will ever think myself a mirror of someone else.  Thanks for being around, Minho, and for reminding me why I continue to fight every single day.

And thanks for taking the role of Yuki's Keroro for this story :)

Happy Birthday again, you dork~


It seemed that none of the S.M. members had gone back to their dorms.  As soon as Minho entered the building with Yuki on his back, he was almost blown back out of the building with the explosion of sound that erupted at his entrance.  The loudest shouts, however, were coming from none other than the three SHINee members currently present [A/N:  Remember that Onew is in Japan with Leetuk~].  "What's wrong with my baby?!" Key shouted, immediately running over to check Yuki.

"She's fine, Key," Minho said, "she's just asleep."

The sound of wolf-whistling came from a few areas of the room.  "Oooooh, okay.  I got you, Minho," Eunhyuk said, winking.

"E-eh?!" Minho exclaimed, "ani!  It's nothing like that!"

"Uh-huh, suureeeee," Changmin said from another corner of the room, winking at Minho.

"HYUNGGG!" Minho complained, turning around to make a face at Changmin.  He made sure to turn around carefully, so as to not jostle the girl sleeping soundly on his back.  Feeling Yuki's limbs loosen around him, Minho put his hands under Yuki's legs and lifted the girl up slightly, making sure that she clung onto him properly.  Some of the girls in the room squealed at Minho's actions.

"OPPA, CAN YOU NOT?!" Sulli exclaimed in delight, "THE CUTENESS IS KILLING ME!"

Dammit Ice Princess, Minho mentally growled, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE GOTTEN ME INTO!

"Honestly, I'm just ing glad you both are okay," Jonghyun said, breathing a sigh of relief as he touched Yuki's cheek.

"Foolish girl," Key said, shaking his head, "she wasn't in bed last night.  She must have gone patrolling again."

"What?" Minho said in confusion, "you mean she hasn't slept for the past two days?"  No wonder she's so tired. . .

Key shook his head.  How. . . how did she race and fight like that without sleeping? Minho wondered, and she didn't say a word about it until after we got back.  Pabo. . .

"Hyung, what happened to your earpieces?  One second, we heard the sound of gunfire and then the next, everything went dead," Taemin said shakily, "I've never been more terrified in my entire life."

Minnie, if that's the case, you have no idea how I've been feeling throughout this entire mission, Minho thought privately.

"Sorry Tae," Minho said outloud, "we didn't realize that our earpieces had broken.  It. . it was an accident."  Minho's explanation had been puncture by a yawn.

"I think it's time to let those two get some rest," a deep voice said from behind Taemin, Key, and Jonghyun.  The three turned around to see Soo Man looking at Minho with his hands in his pockets.  "We'll talk tomorrow," Soo Man said, chuckling, "I know that I just want to sleep now.  Glad to hear and see that you two are okay."

Minho nodded and tried to salute Soo Man while making sure that Yuki wouldn't slide off his back.  The older man chuckled at Minho's actions.  "I think ALL of us should head back to our dorms now," Soo Man said, looking that the spies still in the building.  Some looked like they wanted to protest, but yawns escaped their mouths instead of complaints.  Eventually, the crowd began to disperse.  Some of the spies patted Minho on the back in congratulations while others sent him a playful wink after glancing at Yuki.  

Key touched Yuki's cheeked lovingly and smiled warmly at the girl's sleeping figure.  "Onew Hyung should be back by the time we report in tomorrow," he said.

Minho nodded.  "It'll be good to have him back," he said with a tired smile.

"Agreed," Taemin said, "it's better when all of SHINee is involved in a mission."

"I mean, we can still function without a member but. . . it's not the same," Jonghyun said.  There was a few seconds of silence before Minho spoke.

"It doesn't look like this one plans on waking up anytime soon," he said, nudging Yuki's head with his shoulder, "so I guess I'll just take her back to the dorm on my bike.  Jonghyun, do you think you can drive hers back?"

"Of course," Jonghyun said, catching the set of keys that Minho threw at him, "see you back at the dorms."

Minho gave the three boys a quick wave before walking out of the S.M. building.  Carefully, he placed himself and Yuki on his back.  Unlatching Yuki's legs from his waist, Minho replaced them with her arms.  Unconsciously, Yuki tightened her grip on Minho's waist before her breathing became even once again.

The corners of Minho's lips lifted slightly at the feeling of Yuki's even breaths on his neck.  "Sometimes Ice Princess," Minho said, "I wonder about you. . ."

Without another word, the boy kick started his bike and sped off into the night.

Yuki groaned in pain as she tried moving around the next morning.  She had pushed herself far beyond her limits the night before.  That, coupled with the fact that she hadn't slept for two days, amounted to the immense soreness that she was now feeling.  Ah well, it was worth it.  The mission was a success and that's all that matters.  Wait. . . how did I get in bed?

Yuki looked at her surroundings and realized that she was in her room, yet she had recollection of how she had gotten there the night before.  All she remembered was trying to sleep on her motorcycle.  ", did I even talk to Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun?  They must be worried sick!"  Ignoring the pain in her limbs, Yuki sprang out of her bed and into the bathroom.

The warm water of the shower helped Yuki's muscles relax and become a little less sore.  "Ah. . . much better," Yuki said with a grin as she shut off the water and dried herself off.  It wasn't until that moment that Yuki noticed the time.

"!  NOT AGAIN!" Yuki shouted as she sprinted to her closet and threw on some clothes [A/N:  Minus the purse and ring].  She was just about to sprint out of her room when a small post-it note attached to her door caught her attention.  Stopping for a moment, Yuki took some time to read it.

Finally awake, sleepyhead?  Jesus.  Anyways, you're probably freaking out right now because you think you're late.  Calm the down.  Soo Man-ssi told us we could call in late today, so there's no need to panic.  Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin already left for the day, but they left us breakfast.  I'm in the kitchen already and I may or may not have left by now.  You'll see.  Later,

-Minho

P.S.  Onew Hyung is coming back today.

Yuki rolled her eyes at the little note before opening her door and making her way to the dining room.  Her heart felt a little bit lighter knowing that Jinki would be back from Japan, hopefully with good news.  

Yuki walked into the dining room and found Minho setting down two breakfast plates.  The two nodded at each other before Yuki decided to go into the kitchen and make hot chocolate for the pair.  Key had left them quite a meal:  toast, pancakes, scrambled eggs, pork sausages. . .the works. 

The silence between the two as they sat down to eat wasn't exactly comfortable, but it wasn't awkward either.  "Sleep well?" Minho asked, finally deciding to break the silence.  Yuki saw him smirk and her eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"Yes. . . why?" she asked suspiciously, reaching to take a sip of her hot chocolate.

"Oh, no reason. . ." Minho said nonchalantly, "just glad to know that my back and shoulder make a great resting place"

Yuki choked on her hot chocolate.  "WHAT?!" she asked, still coughing.

"You heard me," Minho said, calmly taking a sip of his own drink.

"What the hell are you talking about, Keroro?  How would I know what it felt like to sleep on your back and shoulder?  Not that I would WANT to anyways."

"That wasn't what you were saying last night."

Yuki had stood up from her chair.  "Don't with me, Keroro," she said flatly.

"I'm not, though," Minho said, looking Yuki straight in the eyes, "you asked me to give you a piggy back ride last night because you were, and I quote, 'too tired to move'.  Nice aegyo by the way.  I didn't think you were capable of doing it."

"I did no such thing!" Yuki vehemently denied, "and I DON'T do aegyo."

Minho raised an eyebrow.  "Oh?  How did you get to your room again?" he asked.

Yuki remained silent.

"That's what I thought," Minho said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"YOU. . .  YOU ING. . . YOU LITTLE. . .  UGH!" Yuki couldn't even form complete sentences.  Her face had turned red as the realization dawned on her and the memories from the night before finally hit her.  Minho started laughing loudly at the look on Yuki's face.  Growling, Yuki went to go grab her bike keys, but they were missing.  "What the. . .?"

"Looking for your keys?" Minho asked, appearing behind Yuki.  The girl whirled around.  "Jonghyun must have forgotten to bring your bike back last night.  You know, seeing as you refused to be separated from me."

Yuki mentally put together strings of curse words that would have made Key wash with soap.  Slamming the kitchen drawer shut, Yuki roughly pushed past Minho and stormed out the dorm.

"Hey!" Minho called out in between fits of laughter.  He grabbed his motorcycle's keys and ran out of the dorm after the girl.  Yuki angrily stomped down the block. 

"Stupid motherer," she cursed, "he probably made me do it.  That little . . ."

Yuki was still muttering darkly to herself when the roar of a motorcycle hit her ears.

"Yah," Minho said, slowing his bike down, "get on."

"No," Yuki said flatly.

"How do you plan on getting to S.M.?"

"I'll walk."

"You're joking!  It's too far to try to walk there!"

Yuki ignored Minho and kept walking.  "Stubborn little Ice Princess," Minho muttered, "Christ. . ."

Yuki had crossed her arms and kept walking, debating on when she should start running in order to get to the Military Intelligence building.  She was abruptly yanked out of her thoughts when a hand slipped around her waist and yanked her backwards.  "YAH!" she protested as Minho practically threw her onto his bike.  Yuki was about to jump back off, but Minho immediately started his bike and drove off, forcing her to stay put.

"er," Yuki cursed under her breath, folding her arms and refusing to touch Minho.  Almost immediately after the word came out of , Minho's bike jerked, making Yuki hug Minho around the waist in order to keep from falling off the edge of the bike.  Yuki growled in irritation, feeling the rumbling in Minho's chest.
 

Yuki hopped off the bike before it even made a full stop.  Minho rolled his eyes, but didn't make an attempt to stop the fuming girl.  "She'll get over it," Minho said to himself.  He chuckled at the memory of Yuki's beet-red face before parking his bike and making his way into S.M.

Yuki was still glowering by the time she had entered the lobby room of the facility.  She tapped her watch roughly, knowing that she might have to report to Soo Man's office for debriefing.  She didn't notice the grinning boy behind her.  "Wow, not even a welcome back hug?  I'm hurt," the boys said, pretending to cry.  Yuki turned around with the full intention of yelling at whoever was addressing her when her anger suddenly faded.

Jinki was grinning at Yuki goofily with his arms open.  "Jinki!" Yuki exclaimed happily, running into Onew's waiting arms.

"Hey there, little dragon," Jinki said, ruffling Yuki's hair. 

"How was Japan?" she questioned immediately, "were you and Leetuk able to make negotiations?"

"You bet we were," a dark haired man suddenly said, walking up to the pair, "what?  No hug for me, Yuki-ah?  No fair!"  The man pouted childishly. 

"Welcome back, Leetuk!" Yuki said, rolling her eyes as she hugged the man, "anyways, what the final ruling?"

"We've officially sealed an alliance with Japan," Onew and Leetuk said, grinning widely.

"That's great!" Yuki replied ecstatically, "did you already inform Soo Man-ssi?"

"Yep," Jinki said, "we just finished our debriefing."

"We're gonna have to start on that report soon," Leetuk said, looking at Jinki.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" 

Yuki looked at the two with interest.  Although Onew was the head of the interrogation team at S.M., Leetuk was his second-in-command.  Both were equally matched in terms of brain power.  This should be interesting, Yuki thought.

Leetuk grinned.  "Kai, bai, bo!"  (Rock, paper, scissors!)  Tie.  "Kai, bai, bo!"  Tie.  "KAI, BAI, BO!" Tie.  

The next few minutes were filled with shouts of "Kai, Bai, Bo!" until finally. . .

". . . How about 50-50?" Leetuk asked, looking forlornly at his fist that had been smothered by Onew's hand.

"Not a chance!" Jinki said victoriously.  Leetuk groaned.

"Dammit," he muttered, "I knew I misread that last signal. . ."  Leetuk's complaints were cut off by a sudden squeal of excitement.

"JINKI OPPA!"  Suddenly, something, or rather someone, sprang into Onew's arms.  Onew's face broke out into a larger-than-life grin. 

"Miyounggie!!" he said in equal excitement, swinging the girl in his arms around once before kissing her forehead lovingly and setting her down.  

Yuki smiled softly at the two as Leetuk chuckled.  Technically, it was against the rules for two spies in S.M. to be in a relationship, but that rule was never officially put into effect.  Soo Man realized after some time that it was impossible for that rule to hold.  After all, the spies usually only saw each other anyways.  It was pracitcally impossible for relationships to not blossom over time.  And well. . . in Yuki's head, Park Miyoung and Lee Jinki were the perfect couple.  From what Yuki's had garnered, Miyoung loved Onew unconditionally and Onew would be willing to do anything to keep Miyoung safe.

But that's the problem, Yuki thought sadly, spies in relationships. . . they would never be able to sacrifice each other.  And that could put a mission in jeopardy.  There's a reason that spies are supposed to be emotionless robots, kinda like me.  Would I ever be able to love?  That question still boggles my mind. . .

"Hi Miyoung Unnie," Yuki finally said, shaking herself out of her thoughts.  She grinned at the pair after they were done with their "moment."  

"Hi, dongsaengie!" Miyoung replied, hugging the girl, "still out saving South Korea?"  Miyoung worked as part of the office team in S.M.  Although she was certainly beautiful enough to become a temptress, Jinki would not allow it.

"Of course," Yuki said chuckling, "speaking of which, I should probably go see Soo Man-ssi.  He might want us to meet for debriefing. . ."

"Nah," Onew said, "he wants to meet you and Minho tomorrow.  He's got stuff to take care of and he figured that you and Minho might not show up today."  Yuki rolled her eyes.

"Typical," she said under her breath.  Onew and Leetuk chuckled. 

"Oh wait!" Leetuk exclaimed suddenly, "Yuki, what happened with your mission?"

Yuki's persona immediately became serious.  "We caught him before the situation got too out of hand," she said, "he's here in S.M.  Jinki, you and Leetuk are meant to lead the interrogation.  We need to squeeze out whatever information we can from that spy.  Things aren't looking too good right about now.  Even in the Underworld. . ."

"The Underworld?" Onew said, "what were you doing back down there?  And what do you mean 'too out of hand'?"

Yuki shot Onew a warning glance, but it was already too late.  "What do you mean 'back down there,' Onew?" Leetuki questioned, "you act like Yuki's been to the Underworld before."

"Sorry," Onew said immediately, "just a slip of the tongue.  But she HAS been there before.  Yuki's missions take her everywhere.  Duh, Leetuk."  Both Leetuk and Miyoung nodded in understanding, apparently convinced.  Smooth Jinki, Yuki thought, mentally rolling her eyes, REAL smooth.

As aforementioned, no one except the SHINee boys and Soo Man knew about Yuki's past.  And Yuki preferred to keep it that way.  Miyoung interrupted Yuki's thoughts by clearing .  "Ah. . . Yuki-ah," Miyoung said, "there was something important I needed to discuss with you.  Do you mind coming with me?"

Yuki looked at Miyoung oddly, noticing the sly look in the girl's eyes.  "Sure Unnie. . ." Yuki said slightly suspiciously.

"Great!" Miyoung chirped, grabbing Yuki's arm and dragging her out of the lobby, "see you boys later!"

"Wait Unnie!" Yuki exclaimed, "I haven't even spoken with Taemin, Jonghyun, and Key yet!"

"They can wait!" was Miyoung's response as she continued pulling Yuki through the hallways of the large building.  Finally, the pair stopped in front of a door which Yuki recognized as the door to the Female Relaxation Room.  Miyoung knocked quickly.  The door opened almost immediately and two pairs of hands grabbed Yuki and pulled her inside before slamming the door shut.  

"YAH!" Yuki shouted as she was thrown in the middle of the center circle.  Mentally thanking the fact that the floor she landed on was a soft, fluffy carpet, Yuki immediately sprang up, her hands placed in front of her defensively.  She immediately relaxed when she saw who was in front of her.

All of 2NE1, f(x), and Girls' Generation were seated around the room.

"You, Unnie," Sulli said with her hands on her hips, "have A LOT of explaining to do."

Yuki had an. . . interesting friendship with the three girl groups around her.  Although Yuki was the polar opposite of every girl in the room, the 19 girls (including Miyoung) accepted Yuki for who she was and became her close female companions.

"What's up guys?" Yuki asked cluelessly, looking at the girls seated on the circular couch.  She herself was sprawled on the soft white carpet in the middle of the circle.  The girls all rolled their eyes.  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and fished something out of her purse.  "Forget that North Korean spy, Yuki-ah," Miyoung said, crossing her legs, "YOU'RE about to be interrogated."

"By us," everyone in the room said at once.

"What is that. . .?" Yuki asked warily as she saw the girl pull out a white square.  Ignoring Yuki, Hyoyeon began passing the object around the couch.  Miyoung, Sulli, Seohyun, CL, Amber, Sunny, Bom, Krystal, Yoona, Dara, Luna, Minzy, Jessica, Victoria, Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung all took one look at the picture and squealed in excitement.  The ?! Yuki thought to herself as the saw the girls' faces.  "Okay guys, seriously.  What the heck is going on?!" Yuki demanded.

"Okay, okay, okay," Dara said, "before we explain ANYTHING, I want to clarify something.  You don't like Minho, right?"

For some reason, Yuki hesitated for a 1000th of a second.  Her heart thumped a bit unevenly at the mention of Minho's name.  "Right," she said.  Why did I hesitate?  OF COURSE I don't like Keroro.  Pfft, as if.

. . . 

Right?

"Okay, just checking," Dara said as some of the girls scoffed at Yuki's response.  Yuki raised an eyebrow in question.

"So if you don't like Minho," Victoria said, finally passing Yuki the mysterious white square, "care to explain this?"

"I have no idea what the hell you're talk-" Yuki immediately shut up when she flipped the white square around.  Her jaw practically hit the floor.

It was a picture.

Of Minho and Yuki.

And their "escape plot" on the park bench.  [A/N:  CHAPTER 19 GUYS~]

The blood rushed to Yuki's face as she remembered the unexplicable feelings coursing through her during that particularly compromising situation.

From the angle the picture was taken, it was impossible to tell that Minho and Yuki weren't kissing.

Oh .

"WELL?!" Miyoung practically shouted.

"How did you get this?!" Yuki yelled in shock.

"The girls and I were out visiting my grandparents in Ansan," Luna said, "when we came across two little lovebirds."  Yuki froze.

"I-I-I CAN EXPLAIN!" she shouted.  , WHY AM I STUTTERING?!

"TRY to explain," Yuri said with a smirk.

"Unnie!" Yuki whined.

"Okay!  Explain yourself!" Yuri said while laughing.

"Okay first, WE DIDN'T KISS," Yuki said flatly.  The girls in the room looked like they wanted to protest but Yuki held up a finger to silence them.  "It was a cover," the girl explained, "Keroro and I were tailing two men.  One of them got suspicious and turned around.  In order to avoid being discovered, Keroro pulled me to the bench and. . . yeah."

"So you DID kiss him!" Bom shouted, jumping out of her seat in excitement, "I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!"

"NO!" Yuki shouted, shaking her head rapidly, "our faces were just. . . really really really close together!  That's it!"

"So what you're saying is," Tiffany said after a moment, "is that you practically kissed him."

"I didn't hear her deny the fact that she liked him either. . ." Minzy pointed out with a sly grin.

"AISH!" Yuki exclaimed, running a hand through her hair, "I.DO.NOT.LIKE.KERORO."

"*cough* denial *cough*" Amber muttered.  She high-fived a laughing Seohyun.

"Okay, okay," Sunny said, putting her hands in the air, "suppose we believe you."   Yuki made a noise of irritation.  "Explain this picture then."  Sunny pulled out another picture.

"Jesus Christ, do you guys STALK me everywhere I go?!" Yuki shouted as the photo was passed around.  Dara smirked after seeing the picture before handing it to Yuki.

"You can't deny ANYTHING after this," she said.  Yuki took the picture.  

"Yeah righ-" she started to say before she abruptly stopped speaking.  Her face instantly turned beet-red  So Keroro wasn't lying, Yuki thought miserably as she stared at the picture of Minho carrying her sleeping figure on his back.  Yuki opened to speak, but Yoona cut her off.

"Oh, and don't try to tell us you were injured," she said, "Minho already told us you were just sleeping."

Yuki cursed Minho under her breath.  "Uh. . ." she said.  Suddenly all the girls in the Girls' Generation stood up and grinned.

"She's got a boy, a handsome one.  She's got a boy, a kind one.
Yuki's got a boy, handsome boy, who took all her heart!"

The nine girls sang as one, much to the amusement of everyone else in the room except Yuki.  "Yahhh!" she yelled in irritation, "firstly, I DON'T got a boy.  Secondly, since WHEN is Keroro kind or handsome?!"

"Since FOREVER?!" Krystal exclaimed, falling sideways on the couch and fanning herself dramatically, "the man is HOT, Yuki."

"OH GOD, EW.  NO.  We're talking about KERORO here guys," Yuki exclaimed wrinkling her nose.  Some of the girls had dreamy looks on their faces.

"But he's soooooo handsome!" Sooyoung exclaimed, holding a pillow.

"And nice."

"And smart."

"And good at everything."

"Did we mention smoking hot already?"

"WOW GUYS, glad to know you're on my side!" Yuki said sarcastically.  Her comment was met by several pillows to the face.

"Get over yourself Yuki!" CL snorted, "you know you like him.  It always happens between enemies."

"I most certainly do not!" Yuki protested, "how the hell are you even supposed to know if you like someone?!"

Every person in the room let out a dramatic gasp.  "Waaaas that a bad question?" Yuki asked.

"Sit your down little girl," Jessica said, "we're gonna explain some things."  Yuki sat down obediently, not really liking where this conversation was going.

"Okay," Victoria said, clapping her hands together, "how to know when you like a boy. . ."

"Let's start with the obvious," Minzy said, "when somebody mentions the guy's name, you heart kinda. . . stutters a little bit."

Does my heart do that. . .?  WAIT WHY AM I ASKING MYSELF THIS.

"I got one!" Seohyun piped up, "when he touches you, or gets really close to you, you react all weird.  You get nervous or you purposely try to create distance between the two of you."  The other girls nodded in agreement.

The park bench memory flashed through Yuki's head.  As well as all the other times Minho had been physically close to her.

"OH!" Sulli exclaimed, "when he flirts with another girl, you get SUPER mad.  If you're in denial, you can't explain why you're so angry about it.  But if you're not in denial, then you know you're jealous."

"That's absolutely right," Bom said as the other girls commended Sulli.  

"Hmm. . ." Dara said, putting a finger to her lips, "usually. . . that person's presence would make you happy."

HAHAHAHAHAno.

"Actually, Dara Unnie," Taeyeon said, "it could be the other way around too.  That person's presence could irritate the living hell out of you. . .  You would know that you like that person if it's kinda difficult to imagine what life would be like without their constant pestering."  Dara nodded in understanding at the younger girl's words.

. . . .

"I got a good one!" Miyoung said enthusiastically, "you know you like someone if you remember small things about them.  Things that other people usually would either forget or wouldn't know."

I remembered what kind of coffee he likes. . . and the fact that soccer and basketball are his favorite sports. . . and that he likes One Piece. . . and that his favorite color is blue. . . and that his favorite number is 10. . . and his favorite food is ramen. . . WHAT THE ?!

"How about this?" Amber said with a thoughtful expression, "he's the last thing you think about at night and the first thing you think about in the morning."

"Cheesy, but true," Sooyoung said.

Well. . . it's never in a GOOD way.  Usually I'm just pissed that I'll have to see him again.  Or he did something during the day that pissed me off.

"On that note," Sooyoung said, "if you talk about them often, that's also a sign that you like that person."

Yuki thought about how often she complained about Minho, whether he was or wasn't in her presence at the time.

"Okay girls, one last one and then we'll stop.  I think Yuki's head is about to explode," Sunny said good-naturedly, "let's see. . . well, if you can identify this person's faults but still accept him for who he is, I believe that's a SURE sign that you have feelings for him."

Keroro has tons of flaws, Yuki mentally scoffed, . . . but I DO tolerate him.  Most of the time.

"So Yuki-ah," CL said with a grin on her face, "have YOU ever felt any of these things around Special Agent Choi Minho?"

"No," Yuki said.

. . . Yes.


I decided to update again today in celebration of the birthday of our Flaming Charisma!  Technically, it's the 9th in Korea so. . . yeah.  So, as you guys saw above, I feel a different kind of connection with Minho.  I always tell people that I don't have a bias in SHINee.  Rather, I have one person that I can RELATE to best in the band, which would be Minho.  As weird as it sounds, I see myself in Minho.  We have a lot of the same likes and dislikes, and our personalities are practically mirror images of each other (clearly, I'm not the average girl :P).  I'm going to stop rambling now, but yeah, this was just so you guys could get an idea of what I'm like :)

This chapter is mainly centered around the fact that Yuki is beginning to suspect her feelings for her worst enemy~  I was debating on doing a birthday chapter, but I decided to just stick to the story instead of tangent.  I hope you all liked it :)

PLEASEEEEEEEE comment and subscribe!!! <33333

Obviously, I didn't get any new subbies or up-voters because I just updated again after two days xD  so that's okay!!!

MINHO GIFS AND PICTURES FOR THE FROG'S BIRTHDAY!

      

 

~Yuki