The Protectors

S.M. Spies

The Protectors
(I.D.s are scrollable for more information.)

.

"Whatever is best for the country."

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

Name: Lee Soo Man

Date of Birth:  06/18/1952

: M

Specialty:  Head of S.M.

I.D. #:  00001

Pros: 

→ Intuitive
→ Strategic
→ Practical

Cons: 

→ Secretive
→ Critical
→ Daredevil

Summary:

Lee Soo Man is the head of South Korea's Central Military Intelligence Agency. He hand picks each spy that enters S.M. in order to ensure he only receives the best of the best. He is a master of strategy and is unafraid to make tough decisions. However, at times he can become overly critical of his spies and takes incredibly large gambles with certain missions. He also has a habit of occassionally keeping his suboordinates in the dark about his plans.

.

"Tell me what you know."

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

Name:  Lee Jinki (Onew)

Date of Birth:  12/14/1989

:  M

Specialty: Interrogation

I.D. #:  17493

Pros:

→ Intelligent
→ Good leader
→ Pattern-detection

 

Cons:

→ Self-critical
→ Impatient
→ Clumsy

Summary:

Lee Jinki is the leader of the SHINee Unit at S.M. and is also S.M.'s Interrogation Specialist. Do not let his slight clumsiness fool you. Jinki's brain power is unreal. He can solve the most difficult puzzles in a matter of minutes. He can crack combination passcodes in seconds. Jinki uses mind games and psychologically taxing activites to get the truth out of captives. Jinki has a bad habit of doubting his leadership and interrogation abilities which can sometimes be crippling. Moreover, he tends to become impatient at times, both when he is leading his team and when he is trying to get the truth out of a captive.
 

.

"Let's see what you can use."

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

Name:  Kim Jonghyun

Date of Birth:  04/08/1990

:  M

Specialty:  Weapons

I.D. #:  18025

Pros:

→ Analytical
→ Sharpshooter
→ Dexterous

 

Cons:

→ Voiciferous
→ Dirty-Minded
→ Lazy

Summary:

Jonghyun may be the loud, goofy, dirty-minded dinosaur that everyone knows and loves, but when it comes to weapons, he might as well be an analytical robot. All he has to do is hold a weapon in his hand to understand its mechanisms. Jonghyun taught Yuki how to dismantle weapons in one . He can also make a weapon out of practically anything. If need be, he also has a frighteningly high accuracy when it comes to aiming. He can ocassionally get lazy, however, causing him to slack off on the job from time to time.
 

.

"I can be whoever you want me to be."

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

Name:  Kim Kibum (Key)

Date of Birth:  09/23/1991

:  M

Specialty:  Disguises

I.D. #:  20149

Pros:

→ Well-adapted
→ Excellent actor
→ Multi-lingual

 

Cons:

→ Naggy
→ Overly-cautious
→ Demanding

Summary:

Key knows how to read, write, and speak in over fifty different languages. His fashion sense comes into play when he has to create disguises in short amounts of time. This combo also gives Key incredible acting skills. He can blend into any crowd with immense ease. He can also be quite the Umma; he has a habit of repetively nagging his teammates and can also be quite demanding of them. Key also tends to be overly-cautious during missions, often trying to talk Yuki out of taking necessary risks.
 

.

"Giving up isn't in my nature."

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

Name:  Bul Yuki

Date of Birth:  06/10/1992

:  F

Specialty: Field Spy

I.D. #:  24291

Pros:

→ Well-rounded
→ Pragmatic
→ Determined


 

Cons:

→ Cold
→ Unable to trust
→ Hot headed

Summary:

Although she is the only female field spy, Bul Yuki is considered one of S.M.'s best. She is well-rounded, specializing in all areas, which is considered a rare quality. Because of her tomboyish nature, Yuki detests all things girly and absolutely hates being underestimated, preferring to throw her attention towards weapons training and hand-to-hand combat in order to shut her oppoents up. Yuki never leaves a task half-done; if she dedicates herself to a task, she will complete it to its fullest extent. She excels at making the most logical decisions in high-stress situations. However, the girl is also very reserved and cold around those that don't know her, and struggles in trusting anyone other than herself. She is also quick to anger and quick to engage in any form of competition, which can sometimes cloud her judgement.
 

.

"I can do it better."

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

Name:  Choi Minho

Date of Birth:  12/09/1992

:  M

Specialty:  Field Spy

I.D. #:  35302

Pros:

→ Well-rounded
→ Hard working
→ Loyal

Cons:

→ Flirtatious
→ Arrogant
→ Obstinate

Summary:

Choi Minho is one of S.M.'s more recent recruits, managing to impress even Soo Man with his abilities. His arrogance and flirtatious nature, coupled with his obstinate personality, often tend to lead to his downfall. However, he is skilled in all areas and is very loyal towards his country, doing everything within his ability to protect it. His competitive nature often puts him ahead in most activities, but it is also part of the reason he's so arrogant.
 

.

"Let me tell you how this works."

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

Name:  Lee Taemin

Date of Birth:  07/18/1993

:  M

Specialty: Gadgets

I.D. #:  27514

Pros:

→ Positive
→ Creative
→ Resourceful

 

Cons:

→ Perfectionist
→ Mischievous
→ Nosy

Summary:

Taemin leans more towards the technological side of things. His creative imagination plus his resourcefulness and ability to make sense of even the most complex wirings makes him ideal for creating new gadgets for S.M.'s spies. Taemin is a perfectionist; he can't stand when one of his gadgets doesn't meet his rigiorous requirements and often destroys and recreates his gadgets. His mischievous personality lands him at trouble at times and he tends to poke his nose into other people's business.

.

NOTES

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

→ A lot of K-Pop idols will be mentioned and/or portrayed in this fanfiction.

→ These idols/groups will not be portrayed as famous singers.

→ I own none of the pictures/idols used in this story. All OCs are mine.

→ Any chapter that is rated M is done so for violence or language. There is no .

→ I truly hope you all enjoy this story.

.

CREDIT TO:

Seoul Military Intelligence Agency

Name:  KoreanGal5

Date of Birth:  01/27/1997

:  F

Specialty: Layouts

Layout Origin: ↬ COUNTERPACTS