oo9

Leave It To The Guys

EXO waved bye to Eun Ri and her grandfather as they closed shop. 

Luhan was more than happy to go home. He was tired and staying at the shop was something he wasnt planning on doing after his detention. He was thinking more along the lines of going home and sleeping but they had to take her home.

He sighed and climbed onto his bike. All he could hear around him was chatter about how fun Eun Ri was, or how that was such a good experience. Eun Ri this, Eun Ri that. When were they going to talk about something that wasn't Eun Ri. 

All the way home, the topic was still Eun Ri. They all parked their bikes and cars and it was still about Eun Ri. He was about to turn around and beat whoever was talking about her when something caught his eye. He saw a- no make that 2- actually 3, 3 figures on the roof top of their warehouse.

Luhan's lips pressed into a thin line. He watched as the figures made their way towards the edge of the roof. Luhan's eyes grew wide and he let out a shout. "HEY! GET OVER HERE YOU BASTARDS!" He screamed.

Suddenly EXO's attention averted to what Luhan was looking at.

The dark silhouettes on the roof began to sprint to the other side where the fire escape was. 

"GET THEM!" Kris ordered revving up his motorcycle once again. EXO floored their bikes and began to head towards the back. As for the ones in the car, some of them doubled up on bikes while the others ran inside to inspect damage and stolen property.

Luhan ordered for Sehun to climb onto his bike as he sped off towards the bike. He was in the lead and right when he passed the corner, he saw the three silohuettes run into the forest behind their house.

"THEY'RE SPLITTING UP!" Sehun shouted as he watched the shadows split into three directions. 

Luhan and Sehun took one shadow, Lay and Kai took the other as Tao, Kris, Suho and Chanyeol took the last shadow.

Luhan swerved in between trees trying to keep his eye on the running figure in front of him. He found it hard to maneuver around the trees since the forest was so dense. 

"We're losing him hyung!" Sehun said clutching onto Luhan's jacket. Luhan squinted noticing the shadow slowly fading. Luhan growled and sped up but came to a screeching stop once they reached too far into the woods. It was now an open field but Luhan and Sehun saw no one.

"Damn it!" Luhan growled. He slammed his fist onto the bike and looked around but saw nothing. Even if he could spot anyone, it was too dark to tell a person from a tree. 

Sehun sighed and looked back. "We better head back hyung. It's not safe out here." He said staring at the dark forest wearily.

"Youre right Sehuna." Luhan said turning around. 

On their way back, Luhan's head light caught something glimmering on the ground. 

"Hyung look!" Sehun pointed at the ground. Luhan gave the younger a pat before hopping off his bike and bending down to get said item.

It was a watch. Luhan inspected the item, turning it around and examining its features. There was a faded name engraved onto the face of the watch. Lee S. and the rest was too faded. Luhan gripped the watch tightly.

"It was them again Sehun." Luhan snarled, shoving the watch back into his pocket. "We better get back now." He said observing around the scene. He felt like someone was watching. He needed to get Sehun out of the area now.

 

 

Back at the warehouse, EXO sat down in their living room. Everyone's face was dark as Luhan tossed the watch into the center of their circle.

"Well, nothing was stolen meaning they didnt get in before we got home." Baekhyun said.

"No windows were broken and everything is the same as we left it." D.O. added.

Kris grabbed the watch and threw it against the wall causing it to break easily. They watched as the pieces fell to the floor. Suho patted the angry latter's back. 

"They're not giving up." Kris said through gritted teeth. 

EXO realized that now was the best time to get Eun Ri to join them but who knew how long it would be until they came face to face with them. 

"We need Eun Ri now." Kris said bluntly. Luhan felt his fists curl into a fist. 

The older stood up and pointed at Kris. "Why do we need her?! We could easily get someone else!" He spat. 

Kris stood up as well. "Do you see what's happening Luhan?! Why would we waste our time on finding someone else when Eun Ri is already here?!" He shouted loudly. Luhan his lips and frowned. He didn't want Eun Ri coming in and barging in on his territory anymore. 

"Kris hyung has a point Luhan..." Suho said softly. 

Luhan scoffed. "She's going to slow us down. She's a damn girl, what good is she to us? How do we really know she can fight huh? Just because our maknaes say so?!" Luhan barked. He turned to look at Kai and Tao, who's expression looked hurt but not as hurt as Sehun. 

He wanted to say sorry but that would ruin what he had going on. Luhan peered at Kris dead in the eye, "She's no use to us. With her, we're going to get beat up badly." He barked. Next thing he felt was him getting pinned up against the wall.

"KRIS! STOP!" Chen yelled.

Luhan was struggling in Kris's hold trying to avoid the punches the latter was sending. They broke into a fist fight as they crashed onto the floor.

He felt Kris getting pulled off of him. Luhan saw the bruises forming on Kris's lip and felt his own on his cheek. Lay helped him up and dusted off his clothes.

Kris glared at him until Suho pulled him into the kitchen. Luhan tried to take a step forward but winced at the pain in his shin where Kris had kicked him to make him fall. 

"Let's go to our room..." Lay said quietly. Lay helped Luhan up the stairs in the kitchen avoiding Kris and his glares. Lay kicked open the door and set Luhan down onto his bed. Lay got some ointment and bandages and handed them to Luhan to fix himself up.

After he was done, Lay sat down on his own bed and stared at the older. "Luhan, why don't you like Eun Ri?" 

Luhan frowned, "Can we please not talk about her Lay. Please." Luhan pleaded. He hated her so much, he didn't want to continue the topic of her.

"Okay." Lay said softly. He got off his bed and headed towards the door. "You should sleep first. I'll go check on Kris." Lay turned off the light. "Night."

After Lay left, Luhan lied down onto his bed and rested his pounding head onto his pillow. 

Why did it have to be only him that thought that Eun Ri shouldn't join EXO? Why did it only have to be him that thought she would be useless? If it wasnt only him, he'd at least have some support but in this fight, he had no support at all. What was so good about her? No one ever saw her fight except for the maknaes, and not like they shouldn't trust their words, but how did everyone know if she was really that good?

Luhan rolled onto his side. Now see, if EXO saw her fighting someone who was reasonably good at fighting THEN, maybe he'd think the opposite. But all of this was coming out of no where. 

See, if Eun Ri was fighting someone of Luhan's skill. That'd be a different story.

Suddenly, everything clicked. 

"Damn why am I so stupid?!" Luhan shouted as he sat upright. He smacked his forehead. "God, I'm so stupid!" 

Why hadn't he thought about it earlier? Eun Ri should fight someone like him. Luhan didn't want to boast, but he was one of the best fighters in EXO. If she could beat him he'd think about letting her in. Maybe even giving her respect but he highly doubted she could beat him.

He could easily pin her down and defeat her. If he could convince EXO to let Eun Ri fight him to initiate her joining then he would allow it. Once he beats her, that means no more Eun Ri and that means Luhan could go back to his normal life. They could easily find someone to help them. She was just more convient but they could easily replace her. 

Luhan hopped out of bed and ran downstairs to find the rest of EXO sitting in the living room. Luhan met eyes with Kris and cracked an apologetic smile. "I am sorry Kris."

Kris was a little bit stunned but he couldn't stay mad at Luhan. He sighed and motioned him over. Luhan sat down next to Kris and they bumped knuckles. "I am sorry too Luhan. I shouldn't have gotten so mad." He said quietly.

Luhan nodded. 

EXO smiled at their apology.

"So what are we going to do now?" Kai asked. 

Luhan smirked finally being able to propose what he wanted to say. "Well, I was thinking. I wouldn't have a problem Eun Ri joining anymore." 

The room bursted in gasps. Luhan rolled his eyes. Lay frowned at his best friend knowing there was more to this guy when it came to him giving in. 

"If what Luhan?" Lay asked. Luhan smiled, "Now that you ask Yixing, I'll allow it. If..." The room fell silent. "If she fights me and wins." 

 

 

Lay lied in bed, curled up. He felt worried. He knew how much of a good fighter Luhan was. Most of the time, no one could defeat Luhan. He was scared for Eun Ri. Last thing he wanted was for Luhan to hurt her.

Though she was a girl, Luhan wouldn't go easy especially if she claimed to be a good of a fighter as any other guy. 

The others thought she could easily beat him and even bet a whole week of the loser doing chores. They had so much confidence in her, so why couldn't he bring himself to believe she was going to win?

He couldn't imagine someone so petite, someone so fragile looking to take on someone like Luhan. Luhan was merciless when it came to fighting and winning. 

His heart ached for her. The last thing he'd wish was for her to get hurt. 

Something in him worried for her, though he didnt know her so well. But every time he saw her, his heart would flutter. The way she smiled, the way her eyes would shimmer, her strength and determination. She was an angel without wings in his mind. 

He'd hate for someone to rip her wings away. Lay turned over and glanced at Luhan's sleeping figure. He stared at Luhan's biceps and fists, remembering how strong they really were. He didnt want to think of his best friend as some monster, but Luhan really was when it came to fighting.

"Please don't hurt her Luhan..." Lay whispered.

__________________

Lay was determined to keep Eun Ri safe that day.

He even went to school early to help keep Eun Ri away from EXO and Luhan. His plan had been working well.

He greeted her early in the morning and walked her to her classes making sure they didn't bump into EXO. She did question him but he'd easily brush off the topic. 

He realized she had some classes with the other members but it seemed like each class was too busy to have them conversate. Lay thanked the teachers for that. 

His plan had went better than he ever hoped. He loved spending time alone with her, it wouldn't surprise him if he asked her out sometime soon just to chill, just the two of them. He even had lunch with her alone in the court yard under the trees. 

He learned she loved to explore and she likes being adventurous. She was a loud, quirky girl with a shy and gentle side. He couldn't decide which side he liked better because both sides made him feel happy and warm on the inside. 

His plan went well all day. Well, up until the end of the school day when she got out of detention. It seemed like Luhan hadn't said anything so Lay thought he forgot about it. He was going to walk her to the bus stop when he heard Tao shout in the back. 

"LAY HYUNG, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING EUN RI NOONA?" Tao shouted. Next thing Lay knew, the rest of EXO was with them. They stood in the parking lot which was now empty. 

Eun Ri smiled and hugged the maknaes. "I haven't seen you guys all day." She pouted.

"Yeah cause Lay has been keeping you away." Kris smirked. Lay blushed and covered his face. Eun Ri tilted her head, "Why would he do that?"

"Cause he thinks Luhan hyung will beat you up." Sehun added in. Eun Ri creased her brows and pressed her lips into a thin line.

"But let us explain." Suho said. "We need your help Eun Ri. We're short a member and we would really love if you joined us but Luhan won't allow it unless you fight and beat him but everyone knows you will win!" 

Eun Ri felt uneasy, "Suho..." She said quietly. She wasnt sure if she was good enough to join EXO. She wouldn't want to let them down in anything happened. 

Luhan snickered. "Told you guys." He was testing her patience. He wanted to fight her and prove everyone wrong she couldn't. He just wanted to rub it in their faces. They didnt need her.

Eun Ri snapped her head towards Luhan. She frowned, "Shut up Luhan-ssi, you don't know my skills. I just not want to disappoint you guys."

"Too late. We all know that you can't fight now since you're backing out." Luhan said coldly. Eun Ri was losing her patience. Luhan smiled as he saw her fists curl, "I knew you wouldn't fight me cause youre scared. Cause you can't fight," he hissed.

Lay knew what Luhan was doing. "Eun Ri..." He said softly. 

Eun Ri turned around and gave Lay a soft smile. She instantly snapped her head back at Luhan and glanced at the others who seemed nervous. She took a deep breath. "Fine."

"WHAT?" Lay shouted. 

Luhan smiled. "Thought so. If you can beat me, then I'll stop being an . Maybe." He sneered.

"Noona can do it!" Kai chirped raising his fist.

Eun Ri smirked and dropped her bag to the side. "Then let's fight Ms.Xi." She teased.

"Will do Mr.Go." Luhan said back dropping his bag to the side.


ooh hu hu, first big event coming up ^^ THEY BROUGHT BACK THE FONT I WAS USING so...I had to go back again and change it all once more lmfao.

Heading to school soon. Hope to come home to some good feedback. I've been really enjoying all the feed back ive been getting so far <3 

Well I better go get ready for school now~ ;-;)/ xoxo