oo13

Leave It To The Guys

As night fell, the game of basketball still went on. 

Playing for 5 hours straight can really wear out a person. Eun Ri dunked her last basket before collapsing onto the cold concrete court. Her team came running over and joining her on the ground while laughing. 

Losing team ended up having to go inside and washing up before they grilled the meat for their BBQ. 

Eun Ri laughed as Kris poked her side. "S-Stop! I'm ticklish!" She whined. Kris just laughed and flicked her forehead before getting up and pulling the girl up with him. She wiped off her dusty clothes before running over to the BBQ which had meat grilling on it.

"Waaah! That looks amazing." She said, her eyes glued to the bubbling and sizzling meat. D.O. smiled and took a piece and blew on it before feeding it to her. Her eyes sparked as she chewed the soft meat. "Good?" He asked. Eun Ri nodded before giving a thumbs up.

"Could you go inside and get some plates?" D.O. asked. Eun Ri nodded and ran inside. Inside the kitchen, she rummaged through cabinets.

When she found the plates, she huffed at them for being up too high. She climbed onto the counter and rested her knees on the cold granite as she grabbed plates. 

As she grabbed her last plate, she almost fell backwards when Luhan scared her by talking. She glared at the male before hopping down. "Could you not?" She huffed carrying a pile of plates in her hand.

Luhan rolled his eyes and went into the fridge and grabbed out soda cans. "What? I'm not allowed to talk in my own house?" He growled stacking the cans of soda on top of each other. 

She rolled her eyes and placed the plates down. She rested her hands on her hips, "I never said that. You an talk but can you not do it so that it startles me? I was high up and carrying plates Luhan. I could've fallen and broken them." 

"That'd be a shame, we'd need to get new plates." Luhan mused as he closed the fridge. "And it's not my fault, you're a midget Kitten." He said coldly. 

Eun Ri blew a rasberry and decided to ignore him as she picked up the plates again and carried them outside. 

The both of them reached the door at the same time and became squished through the door. 

"Move Luhan! It's ladies first!" She barked, squirming around trying not to drop the plates. 

Luhan let out a loud and sharp "HAH" and elbowed her. "Last time I checked, you weren't exactly a lady." 

The two struggled through the door until Tao and Chen came up and grabbed their things. Chen blew a rasberry and clicked his tongue at the two, "You guys fight like a married couple I swear." 

Tao chuckled grabbing the soda cans and carrying them in his arms. "You got that right..." The two laughed before walking away.

Luhan and Eun Ri stood in the door way silently. Eun Ri grew nauseous and eventually pushed Luhan back before leaving the door first. "YAH!" She cried after Chen and Tao. Once the two heard her, they put down the things and ran.

"GET BACK HERE!" She shouted chasing after the two. Tao and Chen laughed wildly as they weaved in and out between people, dodging the raging girl behind them. 

Just as Eun Ri was about to grab them, she felt herself being held back. She looked up and saw Chanyeol smiling. He ruffled her hair and let her go. "Don't let them bother you Eun Ri." She rolled her eyes and pouted, "Uhg! I can't even stand the idea of ever being attracted to that idiot." 

"SAME GOES FOR YOU KITTEN!" Luhan screamed from the other side of the yard. Eun Ri stuck her tongue out at him before joining Chanyeol at a table. Chanyeol wrapped a protective arm around Eun Ri and pulled her close.

"Why do you keep hoggin her Yeol!" Baekhyun whined taking a seat across from Eun Ri. Chanyeol grinned widely and ruffled her hair causing her to slap his hand away. "It's not my fault she likes me more."

Xiumin huffed and pouted, "Probably cause you hog her." 

"Right? Chanyeol hyung, let us borrow her for once!" Kai whined. 

Eun Ri raised a brow at all of them before crawling out of Chanyeol's arm and standing up. "Ahem?" She coughed. The others gave her a blank stare. "I'm not an item." She said before leaving. She laughed lightly and joined Suho and Tao at the table next to the others.

She sat across from Lay and smiled. 

Suho placed a plate of food in front of her. "Eat up so later we can take you home. I'm pretty sure your Abeoji misses you." He said concerningly.

Eun Ri giggled and nodded before starting to eat. Though she did like spending time with EXO, she did have to admit she was wanting to go home so she can sleep in peace, without Luhan annoying her every second of the day.

Eventually their BBQ ended with them roasting marshmellows and telling ghost stories.

"One second, the doll was sitting on the shelf." Kris said darkly. The yard was silent except for sounds of crickets and the crackling of the fire as they added wood. Eun Ri sat with her legs curled as she listened attentively to Kris.

"The next, it was gone!" He said creepily. Eun Ri cracked a smile as she noticed some of the guys actually shivering in fear. Suho and Xiumin were chewing on their fingers and looking around wearily. Kai and Sehun were hiding behind each other. She covered when she noticed Luhan staring around wearily.

As Kris continued the story, Eun Ri thought it'd be funny to scare Luhan. She sneakily crept away from her spot and tip toed around to the other side to scare him. Half way here, she caught Kris's eye and the two smirked. 

Once behind Luhan, Eun Ri waited for Kris to get to the . Everyone started to scream and that was when Eun Ri sprung up and jabbed her fingers into Luhan's sides causing the latter to send out a high pitched scream.

Everyone stopped screaming and began to laugh loudly as Luhan toppled forward and curled up. Eun Ri rolled onto her back while laughing.

Once Luhan heard her giggle, his face turned red with anger. He got up from his position and stared at the girl who was rolling along with Chen laughing their brains out.

He angrily stomped back into the house and slammed the door behind him. Eun Ri heard the door slam and stopped laughing. She wiped her tear stained cheeks and sighed happily. "What's his problem? It was just a joke." 

Inside, Luhan slammed his bed room door shut and hopped onto his bed and yelled loudly into his pillow. As he was throwing his tantrum, he heard someone enter his room.

"Luhan?" Lay.

"Oh c'mon, cheer up. You had to admit that was funny though." He heard Lay say softly. Luhan didn't care, Eun Ri only existed to annoy him. He huffed and flipped around, staring at the ceiling. He pouted, "Was not..."

Lay rolled his eyes at his stubborn best friend and grabbed a jacket from the dresser. "Well, until you can mature, we're taking Eun Ri home now." 

Luhan pressed his lips into a thin line. "All of you?" Lay shrugged as he threw on his jacket and fixed his hair in the mirror, "Yeah." Lay said sheepishly.

"Whatever." Luhan grumbled before his best friend left the room. Luhan propped himself up onto his bed and glanced out the window when he heard the hum of motorcycles and the cars outside. He glared at Eun Ri's small figure as she climbed into one of the Hummers. "Do you really need eleven guys to take you home." He scoffed, shutting the curtain harshly.

"Such a burden." Luhan huffed. His thoughts trailed back to the BBQ and how all of his friends had completely neglected him just for Eun Ri.

He grew even more mad thinking how he humiliated him. No one pranced Xi Luhan and easily got away with it. Especially Go Eun Ri.

Luhan got up from his bed and walked to his closet before digging out an old notebook. Flipping through the pages, he smirked. "Prepare for hell Kitten..." He said shutting the old, brown journal and tossing it onto his bed.


What are you up to Lulu? Lol 

I can't apologize enough for these boring chapters but I promise it'll get better as the story progresses and we find out who EXO is facing. ^^