oo11

Leave It To The Guys

"Dinner time guys!" Sehun and Tao shouted as they ran into the living room and toppled themselves onto Kris. Kris groaned and pushed the younger guys off of him onto the floor. 

Eun Ri chuckled and put down her school book. Tao came running to her and grabbed her hand. "C'mon noona! D.O. hyung made kimchi spaghetti! It's so good, you have to try it!" He chirped. He pulled her up from her seat.

Eun Ri groaned and clutched her side. Tao almost dropped her but instead he caught her right on time. 

"Tao you idiot, she's still hurt!" Chanyeol cried. 

Tao gave her to Chanyeol and stood silently feeling guilty. Eun Ri looked up and giggled at his apologetic face. "It's okay Tao, I'm fine!" She chirped ignoring the stinging pain on her side. Chanyeol held her up but let go as Eun Ri waved him off.

Eun Ri walked to Tao and grabbed his hand. "C'mon, dinner is probably getting cold." Tao smiled widely and nodded before pulling her into the kitchen. Eun Ri limped into the kitchen and smiled widely, smelling the food.

"Waaah~ D.O. this looks amazing!" She chirped as Tao pulled out a chair for her to sit. D.O. blushed and rubbed his neck shyly putting down plates. "It's nothing really..." 

Eun Ri shook her head. It had been a long time since she's had a home cooked meal. Her dinners usually consisted of left over ramen or even cold pizza. She didn't really know how to cook so cooking at home for herself was a no unless she wanted to burn down her apartment. "Seriously, this looks delicious!" 

"It really is. You have to try hyung's desserts later. He made them especially since you're here for the weekend!" Kai said taking a seat near Eun Ri. D.O. blushed and sat down next to the latter.

Eun Ri smiled and watched as the rest of EXO piled into the dining area. They all sat at a very long table and began piling food onto their plates.

Eun Ri watched as Chen and Xiumin piled food onto her plate. She had gotten her own food but they decided she was too skinny and gave her more food. They pulled away, smiling proudly and giving each other a smile. Eun Ri rolled her eyes and thanked them. 

She began to eat and was amazed at how good D.O.'s cooking was. "D.O. this is amazing!" She exclaimed. She had never eaten anything so good. She finished her whole plate and her lips clean. 

EXO had also finished eating and helped pile plates and bowls. Eun Ri grabbed a pile and carried it to the kitchen and dumped it into the sink. She rolled up her uniform sleeves and the water.

D.O. soon came in with the rest of the dishes. He placed them down next to the other piles. "Oh Eun Ri, you can go and hang out with the others. Luhan lost a bet, so he has to clean the dishes." 

Eun Ri shook her head. "No really, at least let me do this D.O. Luhan can help." She smirked. 

D.O. stared at her nervously. "Okay..." He said, his voice trailing off. The latter walked into the living room and Eun Ri watched as Luhan walked into the kitchen, grumpily. 

"What are you doing here?" Luhan growled grabbing a towel off the hanger.

Eun Ri smiled. "To help you of course." Something mischevious twinkled in her eyes. Luhan didn't fully trust that she was here to "help."

"Whatever, let's just hurry up. I'm tired." Luhan said turning on the water and pumping soap onto his sponge.

They washed and dried the dishes in silence. Luhan occasionally looked over at Eun Ri and scowled. He hated how she had beaten him in their fight and now she was spending the weekend with them. Where was she suppose to stay? Leave it to s to not even think about it. 

Luhan's day dreaming suddenly got interrupted when he felt water splash onto his face. He looked at Eun Ri quickly and saw her laughing. 

"What the hell was that for?!" Luhan shouted.

Eun Ri's laughing suddenly died. Her face went blank and her eye brows furrowed. "Calm down Luhan, you were just taking too long to rinse, probably cause you were too busy day dreaming so I splashed you." Eun Ri huffed thinking he'd loose up but she guessed wrong. She turned away and continued to rinse off the plates.

Suddenly she felt something wet hit her cheek. She looked up from the sink and glared at Luhan who as pointing and laughing at her. "Oh god, you have soap all over your face." Luhan cried as he held his stomach from laughing.

Eun Ri put her hand to her cheek and pulled away, observing the foam on her fingers. She glanced down in the sink and noticed Luhan's sponge at the bottom of the water. She reached for it and squeezed it slightly, liking how soaked it had become. She instantly threw it back at Luhan and hit him straight in the face.

Now it was Eun Ri's turn to laugh loudly. Luhan spat the dirty water out of his mouth and glared at her through his bangs which were now wet and sticking to his face. He took a scoop of water from the wink and released it over her head, letting the cold water run through his fingers onto her.

She stopped laughing and stood there shocked as dirty water trickled down her hair, onto her face. 

"Oh you're going to get it!" She shouted grabbing a cup and scooping water. Luhan's eyes grew wide and held her wrist as it hovered over his head. 

"Don't you dare Kitten!" He warned. He decided he would call her Kitten just because he knew how much it ticked her off. 

Eun Ri scowled and tried to tip the cup. "Don't call me Kitten!" She shouted. They struggled as they fought each other. Eun Ri grew tired and kicked his shin, making Luhan release her hand. The cup flew into the air, pouring water all over her. 

Luhan laughed until the cup came flying down and hit him on the head.

The sound of the cup dropping had Kris walking into the kitchen. He watched as Luhan and Eun Ri began shouting at each other for the mess they made. Kris pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

 

 

Eun Ri rinsed her hair and turned off the water. She reached for the towel hanging on the wall and wrapped it around her body. She grabbed another towel and wrapped her wet hair up into it.

She walked over to the skin counter which had a pair of clothes Chanyeol had gotten from his house. He had brought over a few pairs of clothes Eun Ri could use for the weekend. She had wondered why he was in possession of women's clothing but it turned out his noona had a lot of old clothes she didnt use. 

She dried her body and winced at the long, blue-ish purple bruise than ran along her left hip. Luhan hadn't given her any mercy. She pulled over a t-shirt and old hoodie and pulled on a pair of loose grey sweat pants. She folded up her uniform and placed it into her school bag. 

She looked in the mirror and frowned at her scars that hadn't faded yet on her skin. Hopefully none of the guys would ask much about them. 

She dried her hair and hung the wet towels once she finished. She grabbed her school bag and left outside. As she walked in down the hall towards the stairs, she bumped into Lay. 

"Ah– sorry Lay." She muttered. Lay smiled softly and waved his hands, "It's okay. I was just about to come and get you." 

"Oh?" Eun Ri asked. Lay nodded, "I was going to say you can room in my and Luhan's room. We'll sleep on the couch." 

Eun Ri bit her lip. "Are you sure? I'm all good with sleeping on the couch." It wasn't that she felt bad for Luhan, cause hell, she could care less where that idiot slept. It was Lay she didn't want to deprive sleep of. 

Lay smiled and nodded. "We just haven't told Luhan, so just lock the room before you sleep." He joked winking. 

Eun Ri smiled and laughed. As Lay smiled, she took notice of the cute, deep dimple. She never realized he had a dimple and now that she did, she thought he was even cuter than he already was.

Lay lead her to his shared room and opened up. "My bed is on the right, Luhan's on the left. You can set your stuff down where ever." 

Eun Ri nodded placing her bag down onto the floor. She decided she was going to sleep on Lay's bed because who knew what disease lurked around on Luhan's. 

Lay waved to her. "C'mon. D.O. made cream puffs for you downstairs." 

At the sound of dessert, Eun Ri perked up and skipped out the room and down the stairs. Lay laughed quietly and shut the bedroom door. He shoved his hands into his sweat pants pockets and followed her downstairs where she was sitting in the center, trying a cream puff.

He sat down next to Luhan who was towel drying his hair. The two had gone and taken a shower after their little kitchen incident. Everyone made a note, not to let Luhan and Eun Ri ever work together anymore. 

"Hey." Lay said to Luhan. Luhan hung the towel on his head, letting it drape over his hair. The older pouted, "Hey." He said grumpily.

Lay poked his side. "What's up? Why the grumpy face?" He teased. Luhan scrunched his nose and pushed Lay away. "You know what's up." 

Lay tilted his head as Luhan rolled his eyes. "So tell me again why Eun Ri is spending the weekend?" 

Lay glanced at Eun Ri and smiled. "Why not? I still don't get why you don't like her." There was nothing about Eun Ri that Lay could find and define as a flaw. She was nice, she was funny, she was cheerful, what was there about her that wasn't to like?

Luhan noticed Lay's cheesy smile. He groaned and flicked Lay on the cheek making the latter turn his attention back to his best friend. "Don't tell me you like her!" Luhan hissed. He found it disgusting. Who could like Eun Ri? Luhan quickly glanced at Eun Ri who had cream all over her nose. He scrunched his face in disgust. She was a pig, she was annoying, what was there about her to like? 

Lay quickly blushed and hid his face. "W-What? W-Who said th-that?" Lay stuttered. Did he like Eun Ri? He may have thought she was pretty at times and she was really nice to him. He smiled cutely, so maybe he did.

Luhan slapped his hand to his forehead. "Great, just great." He muttered. Lay pouted and pushed his best friend playfully. "Don't say anything to her please Lulu?" Lay pleaded, busting out Luhan's pet nickname.

Luhan slapped his hand over Lay's mouth. "Shhh!" He hissed. The last thing he wanted was for Eun Ri to find out about his nickname: Lulu. "If you stop calling me Lulu around her then fine. Whatever, I'll keep your creepy crush on her quiet." 

Lay blushed and pushed the hand off his mouth. He huffed and blew his bangs out of his face. He mouthed the words thank you and returned his attention to Eun Ri who was fighting with Chen for the last cream puff. 

 

 

Luhan rubbed his eyes tiredly as he headed for his bed room. He reached his room and tried to turn the door knob when he realized it was locked. He squinted his eyes and tried to turn the knob but it would 't budge. 

He knocked on the door. "Lay, it's not funny. Open the door right now." He banged on the door louder when his best friend didn't answer. "LAY!" 

He almost fell back when something slammed on the door from the inside. "IM TRYING TO SLEEP LUHAN!" He heard Eun Ri's voice call from he inside. He frowned and kicked his door, "YAH! GET OUT OF MY ROOM KITTEN!" 

He heard her let out a loud "HAH" He felt his face burn up with anger.

"The guys said i can room in here so for you Luhan." He heard Eun Ri yell. "I'm going to bed so night!" She chirped. He heard a bed creak and that really set him off. 

"YAH! KITTEN, YOU BETTER OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" He shouted. He began to slam his fist on the door until Kris came and dragged him away.

"KRIS, LET ME GO!" Luhan shouted. Luhan felt himself being tossed onto the couch. Kris threw a blanket over his head. Luhan angrily threw off the blanket and was about to shout when he saw Kris's menacing stare.

Luhan opened his mouth but Kris pointed his finger at the latter. "Sleep. Now."

Luhan huffed angrily and laid onto the couch, curling his legs up. He pulled the blanket to his chin and growled lowly.

After Kris left, Luhan pouted and slammed his fist onto the couch. "Stupid Eun Ri."


Happy Birthday to our precious Xingnicorn bebe <3 

Hope you enjoy this update ^^ The next few chapters will probably just be like EXO, Eun Ri fluff but not for too long, I have a set chapter where things are going to get exciting ^^ so if you get bored with the fluffy chapters, I'm sorry but it will get more exciting soon.