oo14

Leave It To The Guys

Eun Ri wasn't sure but she had a feeling someone was out to get her.

It all started on Monday when she opened her locker and all of her things flooded out of her locker and onto the ground. She was late for first period for cleaning up the mess alone.

Next, her seat in math had lost a screw and it collapsed as she sat down. That was also when she noticed that Suho was also in her math class. He ran to help the girl as she sat on the ground, rubbing her sore backside. 

She found it oddly coincidental when she went to gym and found that her sneakers had been stolen. She slammed her locker shut and walked into the gym and recieved a zero for participation when she didnt have any sneakers.

"Why aren't you playing today?" Kai said as he held the basketball under his arm. "We need someone like you to play on the junior team! Juniors are going to get beaten by the seniors!" Kai whined. 

Eun Ri smiled bitterly and shrugged. "Someone stole my sneakers and Coach Shim won't let me play." She sighed and rested her chin onto her arms.

Xiumin jogged over and looked at the girl who was curled up on the bleachers with a crestfallen face. 

"That's weird?" Kai mumbled. "Who would want your sneakers?" 

Eun Ri pouted, "I don't know! Everything has been going wrong today honestly." She whined. Xiumin smiled and took a seat next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "It is weird. I wonder why you." 

Eun Ri rested her head onto the older's shoulder and sighed. 

Kai tapped his chin and remembered something that may or may not have had anything to do with Eun Ri's bad luck. "Oh! I overheard Luhan hyung laughing about something last night. Something about pay back." 

Xiumin pursed his lips, "Yeah...and he did leave early this morning." 

Hearing the irritating Chinese name, Eun Ri could feel her face growing hot from anger. At lunch, Luhan was going to get it.

____________________

"Woah there!" Luhan shouted as Eun Ri slammed her lunch down on the table. He smirked and bit into his sandwich. "Someone grumpy today?" 

"You!" She growled. "Leave my stuff alone Luhan!" She shrieked. Baekhyun came to her side and pulled her down onto a chair. "What's wrong? What is he doing?" Baekhyun asked.

Eun Ri glared at the male and snarled. "He keeps messing with my stuff! My locker, my chairs, he even stole my damn sneakers!" 

Luhan bursted out laughing. "I never stole your sneakers. That was coincidental and besides, what would I do with your shoes. My feet are smaller than your man feet and I would hate to get feet fungus." Luhan mused.

"That's enough you two!" Suho snapped. Suho frowned and rubbed his temples. "Luhan, why the hell are you doing these things to Eun Ri?"

Luhan shrugged and took a sip of water. "She messed with me, I messed with her. It's the circle of life." 

Eun Ri glared at the male but loosened her tension when she saw Lay smiling softly at her. 

"Luhan just leave her alone okay?" Kris muttered just wanting a peaceful lunch. Luhan rolled his eyes, "Only if she stops annoying me." 

Eun Ri scoffed. "Annoy you? I'm not doing anything!" She was getting frustrated and she knew if she kept letting Luhan feed to her anger, her bad temper would go off. Instead of continueing the arguement, she got up and grabbed her stuff before heading outside. 

As she violently pushed the door open, her hot face was cooled down by the early spring air. She let out a deep breath and made her way to the campus benches. 

Tossing her stuff down, she curled up on the bench, pulling her knees to her face. She didnt get why Luhan was being so annoying. Did he really hate her that much? 

What did she do to have him hate her? She hadn't even spoken a word to him before they met so she had no idea what she could have possibly done to make him dislike her so much. Not like it matter because she didnt need to have everyone like her but she just wanted a reason.

She let out a sigh and looked up, surprised to see Lay walking out. He was glancing around and when he noticed her, his pace quickened up. "Eun Ri!" He shouted.

Eun Ri unfurled herself and blinked. 

"Hey. You just left like that. The others are yelling at him right now but more importantly, are you okay?" He sat down on the grass in front of her, so he could face her. 

She blushed at his kindness and tucked a strand of hair away from her face nervously. "Yeah, I'm fine." She really wasn't though. She was still really upset from everything Luhan was doing even though she tried to not let it bother her.

"You don't seem fine." Lay said calmly. Even though his face and actions were calm, his heart was racing. He just wanted to wrap his arms around her and tell her to ignore Luhan and remember that everyone else likes her. He would then cup her face and place a soft kiss on her forehead and...Yah! What are you thinking?! 

Lay felt his face warm up at the little fantasy in his head. His attention turned back to Eun Ri when she let out a sigh and curled up again. "I don't know Lay. I'm trying to not let it bother me but I just need an answer as to why he hates me so much. What did I even do." 

"You didn't do anything. Even we don't really know why he doesn't like you but dont worry, time will get better." He said calmly. 

Eun Ri let out a small smile at his kind words. 

"Just forget him and remember that you have us." Lay coughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "And me?" He said questioningly.

She giggled as a pool of pink appeared onto his pale cheeks. Lay began to laugh to and that's when she noticed how cute he looked, his eyes shaped into crescents and the cute dimple on the corner of his cheek. "Thank you Lay." She said sincerely. "I really don't know what I'd do without you." 

His heart began to race. "O-Of course." He mentally scolded himself for stuttering but it didnt seem like she noticed when she got up and offered to go back inside.

"We better go." She slung her bag over her shoulder. "We're probably going to be late." Lay nodded and got off the grass and followed her. They walked at a steady pace until they heard the bell ring signaling the end of lunch.

"Oh gosh! We better hurry!" She exclaimed picking up her pace. Lay followed by her side as they began to run towards the door. 

They laughed all the way there until they reached the inside. Lay and Eun Ri were still giggling behind exaggerated breaths. She laughed even harder when she noticed Lay's hair was out of place from the wind. 

She reached out and smoothed down his hair. Lay froze instantly as Eun Ri tip toed up and ran her fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes hoping she wouldn't notice his blushing face. 

Once satisfied with her work, Eun Ri bent back down and glanced up at Lay's stiff face. "Lay?" She asked. His eyes instantly snapped open. She giggled slightly when she noticed his flustered expression. "Your hair was out of place." 

He turned and even deeper shade of pink when he realized he had probably looked really stupid in front of her. "U-Uh t-thanks." He said trying to calm his palipating heart.

She nodded. Glancing at the slowly emptying hallways she realized they still had class. "Oh crap! I better get going! I'll see you later Lay!" She called out before running to her next class.

She ran to her second to last class and pushed the door open. Chemistry. Some students were still missing so she wasn't late. 

Taking her seat next to Luhan, she avoided his angry glares. She reached into her bag and put down her notebook when suddenly it flew off her desk due to a swatting hand. She angrily stared at Luhan but her gaze faded when she realized how much angrier he was.

"You." He hissed. "Did you really need to make a scene by leaving?!" He was furious because now, all of EXO was mad at him, even his dongsaengy Sehun. If it werent for her, EXO wouldn't be against him. If it werent for her, he could enjoy his school year because so far, it . 

Eun Ri bit her lip as she bent down to pick up her notebook. Calmly placing it back on the table she let out an angry sigh. She instantly turned back to him and poked him on the chest. "I don't really get what your problem is with me but whatever, you have your reasons but don't get mad at me because the others yelled at you okay? You were the one being a jerk and I was just trying to keep myself from punching you straight in the face for being so god damn annoying!" She pulled away and let out shakey breaths.

Luhan was about to open his mouth when the teacher walked in. As the teacher began speaking, Eun Ri turned away and focused her attention on class. She took her notes quietly, did the mini lab with Luhan without fighting, and even got half of her homework done until the bell rang. 

She was amazed to find that Luhan did not attack her after class and kick her in the stomach again. She was actually surprised to see him leaving before her, without even a glance back.

At the end of the day, she took the bus home instead of going with EXO, being too afraid to face them. She honestly did not want Luhan to hate her any further and she liked the fact he was finally leaving her alone. 

She was able to slip away from EXO and go home quietly. She entered the shop, dropped off her stuff and began to work. She took orders until late at night and in between breaks, finished her homework. She closed up shop and went up to her apartment.

There, she heated up some soup on her stove and plopped down onto her living room couch and ate dinner. She tried to ignore the housing bills that were glaring at her from her coffee table. She needed to pay off all her bills but she was short on money since she didnt work for a few days. 

She placed her bowl on top of the bills and decided to ignore them for now. Heading to her bathroom, she washed up and headed to bed.


In the EXO warehouse, Luhan was still being ignored by s. Everyone was mad at him for upsetting Eun Ri so much. He was getting even more annoyed when they ignored him as he was telling them bout how he was finally going to leave her alone.

For god's sake he even worked with her in chemistry without throwing a glass beaker at her face. As much as he wanted to do it, he held back. Couldn't they give him some credit? 

"CAN YOU GUYS LISTEN FOR ONCE!" He angrily shouted. Instantly the attention turned to him. He was greeted by 11 pairs of angry eyes and suddenly he felt small. 

Suho sighed and put down his bowl of food. "Listen Luhan, it's great you left her alone for that one block but do you think you can keep it up for the rest of your life?" 

Suddenly he felt his arguement get challenged. Truthfully, he couldn't stand the idea of being nice to her for the rest of his life or whenever. 

"Exactly." Suho sighed. "We're not mad at you Luhan, more like disappointed." 

"Well I'm mad." Chen grumbled. Luhan glared at the latter but Chen kept his stance. "I don't get why he's even treating her so badly." 

"It's cause she's a girl that we don't need to be a part of EXO!" Luhan shouted. 

"Is that really your reason Luhan?!" Chen shouted. The room had become tense and deadly quiet except for the two. Chen scoffed, "Is it because she's a girl or is it because she reminds you of– WHAT THE HELL!" Chen screamed as Luhan tossed his bowl at him.

The ceramic bowl crashed onto the floor. 

Luhan angrily got up and stomped to his room ignoring the calls of his name. Downstairs, D.O. got the broken bowl cleaned up and Chen was sitting on the couch being scolded by Kris. 

"You went too far Chen." Kris said sternly. He knew how sensitive Luhan was about that memory and Chen had to bring it up. Chen stared at his feet guilty realizing he really did go a bit too far with his arguement but he was just go upset at how Luhan let the past affect how he treated Eun Ri.

Upstairs Luhan crawled under his bed. He felt a guy wrenching feeling in his stomach and shut his eyes tightly. No Eun Ri did not remind him of anyone, he kept reminding himself. 

He didnt want Eun Ri there because...well because she was a girl. And that was a good enough reason to let Luhan finally fall asleep in peace.


*Updated Oct. 20, 2013*

Hey guys, so I think I'm going to start doing my little author notes like this because..it looks better and I want to get more neater with my stories ^^

So what do you guys think of this chapter? A bit of LayRi fluff, a bit of drama between Luhan and the others. I tried my best I swear ^^ lol but it could be better. 

Any predictions? I kind of want to see what you guys are thinking will happen :3

You guys seem really quiet in the comments section..

 

p.s. I know this is completely unrelated to EXO but have you guys ever heard of Topp Dogg? They're a new group debuting next Thursday like asdfghjkl; check out their teaser is you haven't. 

Well anyways, I'm going to get going now. I'll update soon ^^