oo20

Leave It To The Guys

* A thank you chapter for 100+ subbies ^^ fluffy chapter *

 

Eun Ri sat in the library, occasionally sticking her hand in a bag of chips. She was studying during her lunch period since she had a chemistry test right after. She pouted as she stared at the chemical symbols and strange numbers and formulas, pouting as her head began to pound. 

"What the heck..." She said, flipping the page of the book onto the next one. She glanced at her notes and growled as everything became blurrier and more confusing. "Aish..." She whimpered, scrunching up one side of her hair. 

"Aufbau states that lowest energy level..." She muttered. Suddenly, a wrapped sandwich plopped onto her books. She looked up and to her surprise she found Luhan. He kept his gaze away from her and shoved a carton of milk towards her as well.

He didnt really know why he even brought her lunch but when he didnt see her at lunch, he began to worry and wonder if she was too busy studying for the chemistry test they both had the block after. He knew she had more important things to deal with the past couple of days than a chemistry test. 

If worrying about her wasn't enough, s began to talk about how she was studying during the car ride to school as well. Something wrenched in his stomach when he heard about how much she was worrying. Though everyone saw him as a jerk to Eun Ri, he didnt think he was that much of a jerk. He had limits and he hated to admit, but she was kind of growing on him. 

He excused himself from lunch and bought Eun Ri a sandwich and milk just in case she wasnt eating and his assumptions were right when all he saw was an empty chip bag. s wondered where he was going but there was no way in his rig mind would he say he was worrying about Eun Ri. 

"Luhan?" He heard her ask. He looked at her and saw her raising her brow. 

"U-Uh, I brought you lunch." He stuttered. He beat himself on the inside for looking like an idiot to her but for some reason, the way she looked at him made him nervous. Her large brown eyes were boring through him, as if she was looking for the trick he was supposed to play.

"I see." She huffed. She didnt fully trust the lunch he brought, thinking he probably spat in it or found it in the trash. "Not hungry." 

Luhan grew annoyed. He brought her lunch and she wasn't going to eat it? Didnt she have some trust in him that he wouldn't do anything to it? He frowned and pushed the sandwich and milk back into place. "Yah! Kitten! I brought you food and you reject it?!" He said a bit loudly, earning him a shush from the librarian.

Eun Ri pouted and eyed him suspiciously. "How do I know you didn't do anything to it?" She huffed.

Luhan took a seat across from her and frowned. "You really have no trust in me?" 

She rolled her eyes, "Listen Luhan, I need to study and as much as I would love to argue with you, I need a good grade." She said, her statement dripping with sarcasm. 

Luhan scowled and grabbed the sandwich and began to unwrap it. 

"Luhan what are- MMF." Eun Ri said before getting a sandwich shoved into . She bit into it and covered her crumb covered mouth and swallowed. "Oh god, Im probably going to die of sickness now." She pouted wiping .

Luhan handed her the carton of milk and watched her drink it down. He leaned back and crossed his arms, raising his brow when she eyed the sandwich which was now lying on her notes. "Not hungry huh?" 

He chuckled when she scowled at him and took the sandwich into her hands and began to eat. He watched as she wolfed down the whole thing and finished her milk. "Aish, maybe I should call you Tiger instead of Kitten."

Luhan's smirk went away when she scowled at him. 

"There, I ate. Now can you leave me alone Luhan? I only have 45 minutes left before lunch ends and I know nothing!" She whined returning her attention back to her books. 

She could feel someone's eyes burning holes into her head. She lifted her head and found Luhan still sitting there. "What are you still doing here?" She asked. 

"Let me help you." He said bluntly. She coughed and looked at him. Before she could speak, Luhan covered with his hand. He didn't really know why he offered to but it just came out so why not go with it?

"If you're going to ask how could you trust me to teach you the correct things, just remember that I am the one who studied and is doing better than you in chemistry." He said triumphantly. He knew he won when Eun Ri pouted and turned her notebook so he could read it as well.

"What do you need help on?" He asked glancing at her notes. She pouted and sighed, "Everything..." 

Luhan blew a rasberry and nodded, grabbing her book and flipping it to the chapter. "We have 45 minutes, so let's get to work. Just listen and do everything I say." 

Before Eun Ri could argue, Luhan stared at her and raised his brow. "Don't listen and you fail. So let's get to work Kitten."

Eun Ri was always the type to be self dependent and hated to bossed around but Luhan noticed that when she did listen, she behaved well. 

Not once did she raise her voice at him or snap. He thought that this may have been the first time he and Eun Ri were calmly talking without snapping at each other. 

With the peacefulness, and how concentrated Eun Ri was, he could observe her a bit more. He noticed she had long, curly lashes that created soft shadows on her cheeks. He also found that her hair was a dark color that flowed in waves. 

He caught himself staring for a bit too long for comfort and shook his head. 

He would try his best to explain concepts to her and helped her with her notes. She was making good progress and Luhan couldn't help but feel happy that he was doing a good job at teaching her. She seemed to be understanding more and he felt proud because he was the reason behind it. 

"Okay, so repeat to me. Pauli Exclusion." Luhan said.

Eun Ri stuck her tongue out of the corner of and furrowed her brows as she concentrated to remember. Luhan thought she looked kind of cute but then realized what he was thinking. He shook his head and coughed before returning his attention to her notes. He was really losing it today.

"States that only up to two electrons can fill up an energy level and that they must be of the opposite spins." She said. She swore she got it wrong but she grew happy when Luhan nodded. 

The two went back and forth and in the end Eun Ri only got one thing wrong but Luhan was able to teach her it again. 

"You did it." Luhan said closing her books. "You got everything now?" 

Eun Ri squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck from across the table. "Oh my gosh! Yes! Thank you Luhan!" She grabbed her stuff and stuffed it into her bag. "I owe you!" 

Luhan blushed as she pulled away and tried to calm his flaming cheeks. She didnt even notice how weird it was for her to hug him until she saw his cheeks. 

"Oh Luhan, I— uh..." She began to say awkwardly. Luhan stood up and wiped off his collar and scowled. "Gross, now I have Eun Ri germs." 

She frowned and slung her bag over her shoulder. Pushing past him, she made her way out the door to class. 

Back in the library, Luhan watched as her figure left the library and turned down the hallway. He released the breath he didnt know he was holding and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He ran towards the door and saw her walking down the hallway. "YAH! REMEMBER KITTEN, YOU SAID YOU OWE ME!" He shouted.

Eun Ri turned around and stuck up both her middle fingers flipping him off but added a small smile. Luhan smirked and made his way in the opposite direction to meet up with the rest of s before the bell rang. 

____________________

Eun Ri shoved her books into her locker and slung her bag over her shoulder. Tao stood by her locker and peered at her, swinging his keys. She closed it and turned to the younger and smiled. "Hey, could we meet outside? I just got to go check something." 

"Of course noona." Tao said waving. Eun Ri sped off towards her chemistry class to see if her teacher posted the grades. 

She was really anxious to see as to whether she passed or not. She and Luhan had worked really hard within the 45 minutes they had and it seemed like she got everything correct but just to make sure.

Heading towards the door, she glanced at the paper hanging on the wall and searched her name. "Go Eun Ri, Go Eun Ri..." She muttered, tracing her finger along the paper. She found and name and slid her finger across to her score.

95

"What did you get?" A hot breathe whispered against her ear. She flinched and turned herself,mores sing against the door. She scowled as she saw Luhan smirking and crossing his arms. 

"Can you not scare me?" Eun Ri growled. Luhan chuckled and smiled widely making her want to wipe the smirk off his face. "Awww is my tough Kitten scared?" He teased. Suddenly, he found himself doubling over as Eun Ri punched his stomach. 

She blew a rasberry and helped him up. Luhan scowled and pinched her arm.

"OW!" She cried. She glared at him and rolled her eyes.

Luhan rubbed his stomach and frowned. "Geez..." He muttered. Brushing the pain away, he glanced at the paper. "Ooh, 95 I see?" He mused. Eun Ri gave him a small smile. If it wasnt for him, she probably would have failed. Despite her dislike for him, she really did owe him.

"Thanks." She said under her breath, hoping he didnt hear her. To her luck, Luhan did hear and smiled.

"Now was that so hard?" He mused. Eun Ri rolled her eyes and began to walk away not wanting Tao to wait too long for her since it was his turn to drive her home. Tao was more than excited and she didnt want to make the younger wait. 

Luhan jogged up next to her and poked her arm. Oddly enough, Luhan started to not mind having her around anymore. He actually liked to annoy her now that she here to stay. 

The two walked out, surprising EXO. Lay found it strange not to see the two punching and kicking each other. He frowned at how Luhan would laugh when Eun Ri snapped back at him. Whether he liked it or not, it seemed like Luhan and Eun Ri were getting closer...maybe a bit too close.

Eun Ri skipped down the stairs and joined Tao who held out her helmet. "Sorry Taozi, I didn't mean to take so long." She said putting on the helmet. Tao smiled and helped her onto his bike, "It's all cool noona." 

 

 

After a few errands, EXO returned home. Eun Ri clutched onto Tao's jacket as he sped up towards their warehouse. Once on the drive way, she heard gasps and suddenly her eyes got covered.

"Tao?" She said worriedly. She held the hands over her eyes and tried to take them off but the hands stayed glued to her eyes. "It's just me noona." She heard Kai's voice. She could feel Tao hopping off the bike and helping her down, still with Kai's hands blocking her vision. 

"Bring her inside." She could hear Kris's voice say. 

"YAH!" She shouted. She had no idea what was going on but all she knew was that Kai and Tao were helping her inside.

Outside Kris stared at the warehouse. It had taken awhile for the paint from the last attack to go away and now their warehouse was covered in paint once again as well as covered in eggs.

Kyungsoo kicked away fallen egg shells and grimaced at the dirtied building.

Chanyeol bent down and picked up the abondoned paint cans and tossed them to the side. "Are you serious..." He hissed. "Is there any other damage?" He asked Luhan who was standing, staring at the walls. 

Luhan shook his head as he stared at the paint, grimacing at the horrid scent of the aerosol sprays mixing with the raw eggs. He bit his lip. The attacks are getting worse...

Lay stared at the building and thought of Eun Ri who was inside, safe but for how long? How long was it before she'd be found out and targeted? His heart hurt thinking she was in danger because of them. 

"Let's get this cleaned up so Eun Ri doesn't see." Suho said staring to pick up the cans. "Lay, you take her somewhere else but from the back. I don't want her worrying about us. Drive out from the back way." 

Luhan was going to open to protest saying he wanted to go but he stopped himself. What was he doing? Something in him made him jealous to see Lay running inside to fetch Eun Ri. I must be losing my mind. 

 

 

Eun Ri pouted as Tao and Kai tried to block her. "We can't let you out noona." Kai said pressing his back against the front door. Tao stood on the opposite side of the house and shouted, "SORRY." 

Eun Ri blew a rasberry and frowned. "Why not? What's going on guys." She asked trying to peek out the windows. What happened that she wasnt allowed to see? She wanted to know what had shaken up her friends so much. 

"Kai!" She cried as Kai closed the blinds which covered the egg covered windows. "Noona..." He tried to console her and pouted. He hated to keep secrets from her but it was for her protection.

"Kim Jongin, you open the door right now!" She shouted. Kai shook his head, "I-I can't!" 

She huffed and turned to Tao. "TAOZI, YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR WHEN I GET BACK THERE!" She shouted making her way to the kitchen. Kai, knowing how weak Tao was when it came to Eun Ri, began to follow her.

Eun Ri smirked and completely spun around, running towards the front door. To her bad luck, Kai didnt make it that far and was able to block the door again. She groaned and was about to tell him to move one last time when the door flew open.

Kai was now sprawled onto the floor and Lay stood there confused as to why Kai was lying on the floor. "Kai, the floor is dirty. I haven't swept yet, get up." 

Kai turned himself over and glared at his hyung and blew his bangs out of his face. 

"Great Lay, you're here. Maybe you can tell me what happened?" She asked. Lay shook his head and grabbed her wrist, "How about we forget about what's going outside and go to the mall?" He asked trying to drag her away but she stayed in place.

"Not you too Lay!" She whined. Lay frowned at her sad expression but he knew he needed to get her away as quick as possible just in case they were still around. "If we leave now, I'll see if I can tell you later but Eun Ri, please we need to go." 

Eun Ri could see he was being serious and what ever happened had really shaken them up. She sighed and nodded. "Okay." 

The two left from the back and hopped onto Lay's motorcycle taking the back rode back onto the highway. Eun Ri clutched Lay's jacket and glanced into the side mirror to notice his nervous face. It seemed like he had a lot on his mind. 


*Updated Nov. 6, 2013*

Long chapter. I tried to do some LuRi fluff since LayRi has been exploding lately ^^ I don't think I'll do a chapter on their little mall trip so yeah. Next chapter should start getting back to the whole gang and their rival part of the plot ^u^ 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Also don't forget to vote for EXO for Best Worldwide Act ^^

http://asia.mtvema.com/vote#cat=worldwide-act