oo25

Leave It To The Guys

Luhan stopped his bike and eyed the two cars parked in front of their warehouse. His lips immediately turned into a scowl as he watched them emerge from their vehicles. 

He could see Kris pull up to his side. They all exitted their bikes and cars and he made sure that Eun Ri had not gotten off as well. He looked around and saw no sign of her and that's when he met eyes with Chen. The male smiled, almost as if it was a signal to say she was safely stowed away.

"Kris." Sunggyu called out, waving. Kris clenched his jaw and glared at the male. "What the hell are you doing on our property?" 

"We're just here to get payback Krissy." Sunggyu chuckled as he and Infinite stepped up. It wasn't until the people in the other car, stepped up behind them that made EXO shocked.

Luhan eyed as six figures came up to the front. 

"Suho." One of them said with an evil grin.

"Minsu." Suho spat. 

Bang Minsu, or known as C.A.P was standing next to Sunggyu as s soon came up to the plate. Teen Top as they called themselves were good friends of EXO once, but that was a long time ago.

 

Younger EXO and Teen Top drank down their beer cans like it was the last bit of water on Earth. They were all drunk as hell, not knowing what was left and what was right. 

Chunji hung on Kai's shoulders as the two stumbled around the park, laughing and chasing their hyungs and friends.

It was after their baseball game that the two groups had decided to celebrate with alcohol. Illegally of course. They had won all their games of the season and instead of going out with the rest of the team for pizza and a movie, they all opted to stay behind where Kris and CAP had brought beer stashes from their homes.

They all drank til they couldn't see straight. They all wore stupid grinning smiles as they ran around the field with their bats, swinging them around like nothing. 

Of course sitting in the field was much to boring so they all chose to leave the quiet field to walk around town. 

Ricky and Xiumin walked around with their bats in hand. Everyone was having fun stumbling around the streets when someone, who knows who, decided it would be funny to smash cars.

And one by one, their bats shattered glass, sending car alarms into the streets. The sides of cars became dented, license plates deformed and glass covered the streets that if you were to fall, there would be a high risk of getting cut in many places.

The streets were filled with howling laughter and car alarms, so it was inevitable that someone would call the police. 

Soon the laughter was replaced by police sirens and the two groups panicked. Teen Top being much more intoxicated than EXO, were stumbling around more or in fact not even noticing what was happening.

"GUYS! LET'S GET OUT. C'MON!" Kris shouted, pointing towards the opposite direction the police were coming. They all began to scatter, running before they could get caught.

Luhan was running beside Ljoe when the latter fell. Luhan was going to bend down and pick him up but he saw the head lights of the police car shine on him. ", Byunghyun, get up." But it was no use, the male had completely passed out.

It wasn't like Luhan just left him there but he had no choice and it wasn't like Luhan ran without guilt. He had just abandoned one of his best friends. 

Kai was running with Chunji when the male had tripped over something. Kai being too focused on getting away completely ran off. 

Some of the Teen Top members were too slow and were caught and some were already out cold. 

Days later, EXO found out that their close friends were sent to jail for the destruction of 20 cars as well as public property. They all knew they were part of it too, but they couldn't afford to go to jail. 

While in jail, it seemed to Teen Top that their best friends had abandoned them when in reality, there was nothing they could really do. What good would it have been for EXO to come in to try and save them because it only meant EXO would be sent to jail as well. 

So only hatred grew and the moment they met Infinite, things got uglier.

 

"Leave us alone." Baekhyun snarled. "It was years ago, get over it. You already took something from us why again?"

"Because you deserve everything that's coming to you." Changjo said stepping forward.

Luhan grew impatient and ignored 's warnings and stepped up to the male. "Fine, then let's get this done and over." 

Soon the grounds became a place of violence. Punches and kicks were being flown everywhere and everything became a disarray of fists and kicks.

Eun Ri sat inside the car, biting her lip as she heard screaming and shouting. She tried to cover her ears but it was no use. She couldn't bare to hear her friends being harmed. 

She shouldn't have disobeyed Chen's orders but she couldn't live with herself knowing her friends were being hurt and she wasnt helping them.

Opening the car door, and completely ignoring Chen's orders, she hopped down and froze instantly. Most of the EXO members were on the ground and being kicked or punched at. Only a few of them stood and fought still. It was about even between the two gangs but it was obvious Teen Top and Infinite were winning.

She heard Kyungsoo screaming for her to get back inside before he was punched. She curled her fists for someone even daring to shut him up by hitting him.

L.Joe was busy punching Lay's face black and blue when Kyungsoo's shout distracted him. His eyes directly landed on a girl and he could feel his blood run cold. He let go of Lay who was groaning in pain and on the verge of passing out.

Dusting his hands, he stepped forward and smirked. "Babe? Is that you?" 

Luhan dropped L onto the ground and turned his attention towards L.Joe and a frozen Eun Ri. His heart clenched, did they know each other? 

"D-Don't call me that." Eun Ri stuttered trying to keep calm. Her nails bore into her skin as L.Joe got closer. Lee Byunghyun, get away from them." She said coldly. Luhan bit his lip. How did she know his real name?

"Is that how you greet me babe?" L.Joe nonchalantly stepped over passed out members of his side and EXO's as he got closer to Eun Ri.

"I thought we had something? Shouldn't I get a better greeting?" He teased. Eun Ri tensed as she glanced around, watching the fighting ending and people getting hauled away. 

"Get away from me L.Joe." She growled. She wasn't afraid to fight him if she had to. 

"Awww, babe, fiesty as ever I see." L.Joe chuckled. He was about to step closer when Luhan rammed him to the ground. Eun Ri held her breath as Luhan pushed him against the side of Infinite's black car. 

Luhan gripped tightly around L.Joe's neck. He was shaking terribly. He heard Eun Ri shouting in the background and instantly dropped the male who's eyes were rolling around from lack of oxygen.

He had no idea why he did that but he wasn't going to let someone hurt Eun Ri. Even if she denied it, he could tell she was in fear. Eun Ri was never afraid of anything but the moment Luhan saw L.Joe calling her out, it was like eveything she built up came crashing down leaving her defenseless.

Everyone began to clear out but Eun Ri still reminded frozen solid to the spot she stood. It was like her feet had become cinder blocks, bounding her feet to the spot she stood. Her body was numb but the weather was warm for the early spring air. 

She only came back to reality when she felt Luhan shaking her. "Eun Ri, Eun Ri." He called out but she wasn't responding. She blinked a few times before completely collapsing. She hasn't even thrown a punch but she was hurting. 

Luhan panicked and caught her in an instant. Her legs felt numb and jelly like, making it hard for her to stand. She thought she was going to be sick when she saw Lay on the ground. 

She suddenly pushed aside her pains and gently pried herself away from Luhan, leaving him standing their feeling like nothing to her. 

Eun Ri ran to Lay to only find his face smeared in blood and bruises all over his soft skin. She knew L.Joe was the one to do this to him and that only made her blood boil even more.

The remaining members that stood limped their way inside as Eun Ri helped Lay up with the help of Tao. Setting Lay inside on the couch, Eun Ri immediately ran to the bathroom and brought out multiple first aid kits and handed them to the less injured members.

She took out some cotton pads and soaked it with water as she wiped away the blood on Lay's face. Around her, she could hear groaning and small shrieks of pain. It made her heart clench to know they were all badly injured. 

Out of the twelve, only Luhan, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris stood. More than half of them were either badly beaten up and conscious or out cold completely. Lay was one of the unconcious ones. 

Eun Ri tended to his wounds before helping the others. 

She finally turned to Luhan who sat furthest away from everyone. Xiumin had told her he hated to be around his friends when he or they were injured. Though Xiumin told her it was best to stay away, she completely ignored it and went to the male.

Luhan cursed under his breath as he pressed the alcohol pad to his cuts. 

"That's only going to hurt more." He heard a soft voice say. The moment he saw Eun Ri, he felt like shutting her out. He caught her before she nearly passed out and all she did was leave him and go to Lay.

"Leave me alone. I know what I'm doing." Luhan said before crying out in pain again when he pressed the cold wipe to his cheek. 

He felt the pad being pried from his fingers. He closed his eyes in pain when he felt a soft towel with warm water being pressed against his skin. 

"You're really hurt." He heard her mutter softly. He stayed quiet ignoring everything she said to him. She didn't know what she did wrong but she knew it was best to leave him be.

The way she tended to him reminded him of so many old memories and it only added to the pain. A tear slipped from his eyes but was soon wiped away but Eun Ri's fingers. 

Her fingers left a warm burning sensation on his cheeks. His eyes snapped open to find her taking out bandages. She didnt say anything about him crying and though it seemed like the right thing to do, he wanted her to ask if he was okay.

But she didn't. She thought it'd be better if she didnt question him. 

She applied multiple band aids to his skin and brushed his bangs out of his face. "You should be okay now." She said calmly. Getting up, she was about to leave when Luhan grabbed her wrist, pulling her down.

"Luhan, I need to get up to go start trying to make some food for you guys," she said. She knew that one people started to wake up, it'd be best if they had some food in them. 

Luhan didn't say anything but instead tightened his grip. He didnt want her to leave just yet. He wanted her to make him feel better. 

He shook his head and held her wrist. Sighing, Eun Ri sat down next to him and sat in silence. He refused to let go of her wrist. It made her feel awkward and nervous at the same time.

Occasionally, she would glance over at Lay who was sleeping sound fully, his face still marked with purple and blue. Her heart shattered seeing the male in the state.

Luhan noticed she wasn't even looking at him and instead, looking at Lay. He should've known better. He let go of her wrist and got up himself. Eun Ri noticed her wrist was now free and that Luhan was limping away. "Hey, Luhan, you need to sit." 

"Don't tell me what to do." He said coldly and walked away completely.

Eun Ri frowned and pushed herself off the ground. Luhan worried her but at this moment, it was more important she got straight to making something that the boys could eat once they woke up.

 

 

The house was eerily quiet with all the guys sleeping. She made sure they all took a nap before waking up to eat. 

She thought she could have made a simple soup but she guessed not. Sitting on the kitchen floor staring up at the open fridge, she took out her phone.

After a few rings, she smiled. "TaeTae~" she sang. She could hear a groan on the other line and laughed lightly.

"What did you do..." He groaned. Eun Ri rolled her eyes and opened a drawer in the fridge and eyed the contents inside.

"Nothing, i just wanted to ask something. Oppa, do you know how to make a simple soup?" She asked picking up a carrot and eyeing it strangely. 

"Are you serious Ri? I'm studying and you're asking me how to make soup?" Taemin said amused. Eun Ri laughed and hummed. She had to make sure she seemed okay on the line just so Taemin wouldn't worry too much about her.

"Okay, fine, what kind of things do you have?" Taemin asked. Rummaging through the kitchen, she stated everything that could possibly be put into soup. 

Through a one hour phone call, Eun Ri managed to make a simple chicken broth with vegetables in it. She smiled at her large pot of soup before thanking Taemin. 

Taking a sip of the soup, she smiled brightly, liking the taste. She set the heat on low like Taemin said and stepped into the living room where all the boys were sleeping on the couches and blankets on the floor. 

She bent down near Kris and shook his shoulder lightly. "Kris, wake up. You guys need to eat." And one by one, she woke up each member, making sure not to hurt them in the process.

As they all were getting up, she ladled bowls of soup and brought them out slowly. Handing each member a bowl, she made sure the soup wasnt too hot beforehand. 

She sat criss crossed on the floor watching everyone sip their soup. Some of them winced as the warm liquid hit their cuts inside their mouths but reassured her they were fine. 

Most of them were fine but Lay had more struggles. After getting beaten so badly by L.Joe the male could hardly pick up the spoon with his injured hands. 

Eun Ri shyly took his bowl and held the spoon to his lips. The others watched amused as Eun Ri fed Lay. Luhan on the other hand, sat further away as well, eating his soup. When he noticed Eun Ri he felt sick and decided to stop eating even though he probably shouldn't have.

He stared down at his soup and pushed it away. He didnt feel hungry anymore and in fact, he felt terribly sick. To Eun Ri, it was always Lay this, Lay that. When was he going to get some recognition for the things he did. 

Sure he wasn't perfect to Eun Ri but he thought they had grown some type of bond after their first training session but he guessed it wasn't enough to compete with her relationship with Lay. 

Luhan sighed. He shouldn't care but he did and he shouldn't be jealous but he was. He was jealous of the fact the girl he apparently despised wasnt giving him attention.

He was perfectly capable to eating on his own and he was hardly injured compared to his best friend but he wished she would feed him. He wished he was the one on her mind the moment she stepped out of the car. He wished he was someone significant to her. 

He probably wasn't but he wouldn't be surprised if she saw him as that who lives in the room right down from hers after the way he treated her the past couple of weeks. 

He was going insane really. He was practically begging for the attention of a girl he supposedly could not stand. 

He wasn't sure if he could possibly say he liked her. Maybe he did and maybe he didnt but either feeling left him feeling sick to his stomach. 

All he knew was, he didnt like the way L.Joe was approaching her earlier. The mischevious glint in his eyes, the way he eyed her like she was a piece of candy, it made his blood boil. It was obvious the two knew each other but how? 

He could basically conclude, he hated L.Joe even more now, and he hated any guy who threatened to take Eun Ri away from them (or him.)

 

 

"Eun Ri..." Baekhyun said.

The girl sat on the rug with a pout on her face, her lips pursed and brows furrowed. She groaned and buried her face into her knees.

"Almost all of us saw you and L.Joe Eun Ri..." Kris said.

"Maybe you were imagining things after hitting your head so hard." She grumbled. All she wanted to do was sleep after a long day of tending to the guys but one of them had brought up how L.Joe reacted after seeing her,

Many thought he'd be surprised and possibly try to hurt her and threaten her safety against them but instead the male had approached her calmly, acting as if he knew her. Key word acting.

Did L.Joe really know her?

The way he laughed, the way he called her babe, it was all as if they had some history and EXO was determined to find out.

"Can you please tell us? This is for your safety." Chanyeol pouted. Eun Ri stared at the male and groaned in defeat. 

Eun Ri lifted he read and rested her chin onto her knees. She hated her past and hated to bring it up but EXO deserved to know.


*Updated Dec. 1, 2013* 

Decent update to start off this wonderful month ^^

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend/holiday if you live in the States.

Ta-da, the other half of EXO rivals are revealed ;u; meet Teen Top. 

I'm probably gonna get some pretty angry Angels all up in here but remember it's only a story and if you read Dangerously Beautiful, y'all know I love Chanhee ;u; 

 

Have a nice day/night everyone. 

Next chapter will be within this week. It's going to be a flashback chapter.