oo10

Leave It To The Guys

EXO and Eun Ri moved to the back of the school to the grassy field where it was wide open yet private so no one could see what was about to go down. 

Eun Ri curled her fists and stared intensely at Luhan. She was determined to win and show Luhan what she was really made of. He had asked for it. So now he was going to get it. 

Kris stood in the center of the two and held them off. He turned to Eun Ri and observed her focused look. "You ready Eun Ri?" He asked. She broke away from glaring at Luhan and gave him a light smile. She nodded her head and though her outside said yes, she was a bit nervous on the inside. 

It was normal to feel some nerves before fighting but this time it was a planned fight so she was even more nervous and the fact EXO was watching, made her insides clench. 

Kris turned to Luhan who stood casually pretending that his hand was far more interesting than Eun Ri. Kris rolled his eyes, "Ready Lu?" He asked. Luhan broke out in a smirk and raised his brow, "Why wouldn't I be?" 

"Enough with the cockiness Luhan." Kris scoffed. He nodded at the two and backed out. Now EXO was standing off to the side— more like sitting— but they watched in silence as Eun Ri and Luhan took a step forward.

"Should I make the first move or you?" Eun Ri said. She was growing annoyed having to stare at his stupid smirk that went across his face. If she could literally rip it off his face, she would.

"After you Kitten," Luhan mused. It was all part of his plan to , get her riled up and get blinded by anger. She would be blinded by her rage and completely go biserk, having no sort of plan while fighting and once Luhan got used to how she reacted, he would use her strength against her. He thought he was a genius. No wonder he was the best fighter.

Eun Ri's jaw dropped. As well as EXO's. "E-Excuse me?!" She shrieked. Her blood boiled. She wasnt some little kitty cat. She was a human being, and to be called something like Kitten was downright degrading. 

Luhan laughed. He put his hands up and let out a snarl. "Rawr~ maybe I should've called you Tiger instead cause you're pretty fiesty there." He chuckled. 

Sehun stood to the side and watched as Eun Ri's face grew red with anger. What was his hyung doing?! "I don't think this is going to go well..." He muttered under his breath.

Eun Ri had enough with Kitten and now Tiger? She ran towards him and lifted her fist ready to punch him when he grabbed her wrist and pinned it behind her back, kicking her to the ground. 

She landed onto the grass and as she flipped over, Luhan pressed his foot on her stomach. He bent down and smiled, "Give up yet Kitten?" Eun Ri lifted her fist and punched him square in his manhood and watched as Luhan doubled over and fell onto his side. 

She got up and punched him square in the jaw. "One, dont call me Kitten you ." She blew a rasberry and right as she was about to say something Luhan punched her in the jaw. 

She winced in pain. Her bone ached and then she realized Luhan wasn't going to go easy even if she was a girl and hitting girls was outcasted. She got up and glared at Luhan who was glaring just as intensely back. 

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to hit girls." Eun Ri spat. Luhan growled, "Since when were you a girl." 

The two ended up rolling around on the grass, sending punches and kicks to each other's faces. Eun Ri could feel her lip swelling up and the taste of metal in from the bleeding. She could catch occasional glimpses of Luhan and saw he was in no better condition.

At points, Luhan would take her down and kick her repeatedly on the side. Eun Ri felt like hell. Her side was definitely bruising badly and she wouldn't be surprised if he broke one of her ribs or damaged her organs cause his kicks were powerful. 

It wouldn't be too long before Eun Ri would knock Luhan over and continuely punch him, cutting his skin on his smooth cheek and bruising his arms and legs. She could feel his bones against her knuckles as she punched him.

It was down near the end as the two got up and stared at each other. Eun Ri was finding it harder to breath. Her hair clung to her face in tangled mixed with her sweat. Her vision blurred and her head was pounding making her surroundings spin in circles. 

She noticed Luhan was just about equal to her if not worse. He was swaying side to side. He was chewing on his bottom lip as if he was trying to keep himself up. She took a step forward, wincing in pain as her side throbbed from his beatings. If she could just send him down once more, she'd win. 

Never once did she fight someone as strong as Luhan. Except for one guy that she would much rather forget at the moment. She clutched to her side and glared at Luhan, "Give up yet?" 

 
Luhan let out ragged breaths and winced as he limped forward. "I don't give up so soon Kitten." 
 
Eun Ri swung her fist getting ready to hit him in the jaw when Luhan grabbed her fist and held it away from his face. Eun Ri grinded her teeth together trying to push forward but it hurt to. She wasn't going to lose. She could see Luhan shaking as he tried to hold off her fist. 
 
Noticing he left his bottom portion unprotected, Eun Ri took her other hand and went under Luhan's arm, punching him in the stomach. She heard Luhan let out an exasperated breath and felt his fingers uncurl from her fist.
 
She stood as Luhan fell to the ground. Everything else stopped when she heard cheers behind her and she felt herself being embraced by many arms. She turned and watched as Suho and Sehun help Luhan up. 
 
His mouth was open, revealing the deep cut on the inside of his lip. His eyes seemed dazed and he could hardly stand up. Eun Ri let out a shakey breath as she watched them carry him out front.
 
"YOU DID IT NOONA!" Kai shouted jumping around excitedly.
 
Eun Ri smiled weakly. 
 
She would wince every time someone hugged her. She probably would've cried from any further pain but Chanyeol noticed and pushed the others away. "YAH! Cant you see she's hurt?!" He shouted. She slightly giggled at the guilty looks on the other's faces.
 
Tao smiled sheepishly. "Welcome to our gang Eun Ri noona!" He chirped. 
 
Eun Ri smiled. Despite her physical pains, she felt great. She finally had some great friends that would stick by her side. 
 
She almost collapsed but Lay caught her quickly. She blushed madly but she could care less because she was exhausted and her head was spinning. "Could you take me somewhere I can sit for a bit Lay..." She said in a rough voice.
 
Lay quickly nodded and with Chanyeol taking her other side, she limped to the Hummer. D.O. ran to get the door and opened it, helping Eun Ri into it. Lay was about to enter with her but Kris put a hand on his shoulder.
 
"Going somewhere Lay?" Kris teased. Lay watched as Kris's eyes flicked over to his bike. Right, he came here with his bike meaning he had to go back with his bike since the only other person who knew how to ride a bike, Kai, was taking Luhan's. 
 
"Right..." Lay said embarrassedly walking over to his bike. 
 
Inside the car, Eun Ri clutched her side and rested her head onto Chanyeol's chest. He wrapped a protective arm around her, making sure she didn't move around too much as the car started. 
 
"Chanyeol..." She said quietly. He hummed and gave her all his attention. "Can you call my Abeoji and tell him I am going to stay with you guys or something? I don't want him seeing me like this..." 
 
Chanyeol quickly nodded as Eun Ri gave him her phone. He quickly passed it up front where D.O. took over and called her Abeoji to ask for her to stay with them. 
 
Not only was she going to spend the evening with them but apparently she could stay with them all weekend if she wanted. Her Abeoji had thought she needed to go out more with friends. She mentally cursed the old man for thinking it was fine to leave her with twelve guys she just met.
 
Nonetheless, EXO was delighted to let her stay the weekend. 
 
Eun Ri bit her lip every time the car hit a bump and it caused her to move more than she should've. Chanyeol tried his best to keep her in place. He began running his fingers through her hair to distract her and he would tell her funny stories to take her mind off the pain.
 
"Then Luhan ripped his pants in front of his crush." Chanyeol chuckled. Eun Ri cracked a smile. Apparently in third grade, Luhan had tried confessing to his crush by dancing but he split his pants right before the end and the little girl had run away screaming he flashed her. She couldn't imagine Luhan being a cute, little naive kid trying so hard to impress a girl. 
 
"Oh god, I remember that. She never spoke to him again." Xiumin laughed loudly. 
 
She shook her head and smiled. "I can't imagine him doing that." 
 
"Hyung is a cassanova. You can't imagine how many girls hes stolen from me." Pouted Chanyeol. Eun Ri pinched his cheek and smiled. "It's okay Yeollie, I like you."
 
Once they got home, Chanyeol helped her inside and set her onto the couch. "Rest okay?" Eun Ri nodded as Chanyeol handed her the remote. Chanyeol waved, "Tell the others I'll be back soon." 
 
She nodded and the TV. D.O. came running out with water and cut fruits. "Here you go. Eat up okay?" He said placing down the tray. Eun Ri smiled and took a piece of watermelon to . "Thank you oppa." She chirped.
 
D.O. smiled and left to go upstairs. Eun Ri stretched her legs into the the coffee table so her legs wouldn't ache from being curled up. She was stretching when she dropped the remote. It fell to the floor and as she bent down to get it, her side stung. 
 
"Aish!" She hissed throwing her head back onto the couch. She pouted as the TV show she was watching ended and a new show came on that she hated. She huffed and stared at the remote.
 
She heard foot steps coming into the living room. She looked up and saw Luhan limping his way in. She thought he could help her. She only assumed that after their fight that Luhan would accept her.mshe smiled, "Luhan! Hey, I dropped the remote, could you get it for me please?" 
 
She watched as Luhan's face darkened. "No." He said lowly. 
 
Her mood dropped. "It's literally a few feet away, I just can't bend down after you kicked me repeatedly." She joked nervously.
 
Luhan scoffed and limped into the kitchen. "Good." He limped off into the kitchen.
 
Eun Ri frowned, crossing her arms onto her stomach. She blew a rasberry and stared at the show on the TV. "Stupid Luhan..." She huffed. "Once a , always a ." 
 
She looked up as Luhan limped out of the kitchen again and frowned. "Heard that Kitten."
 
"DON'T CALL ME KITTEN!" Eun Ri shouted.
 
"THEN DON'T CALL ME A !" Luhan spat back. 
 
They began verbally abusing each other until Kris walked downstairs and yelled at them to shut up so he could finish his book work. Eun Ri growled deeply as Luhan took the remote and sat on the other couch, changing the show to something else. 
 
Even after that fight, nothing had changed. Eun Ri blew the hair out of her face and sighed.
Bad and short chapter. I just wanted to update as soon as I could. Sorry guys. I'll make a better update later okay? ouo)/