oo27

Leave It To The Guys

L.joe sat in the car and stared at the front window as CAP continued to drive towards their home. Some of the members were resting in the back except for Chunji. 

He was surprised to say the least. To suddenly bump into Eun Ri again was no coincidence. Maybe fate? But who knew what went on in the universe. 

Sure Eun Ri was a great catch back then but now, L.Joe kind of regretted playing with her because with a body like that now, he was definitely missing out. 

He remembered back to when he first saw her. The guys made a bet with him to make her fall for him and possibly to get in her pants. She was a great girlfriend of course but L.Joe didn't really care much back then. 

He never harbored feelings for her, not one piece of affection. It was all fake but in the end the chicken he got treated to never tasted so sweet after winning. Call him an but it was true. 

Their relationship was fun and all but it wasn't going to last in his opinion. It was just a fling to him. He knew it probably meant more to her since she was crying her eyes out when she found out and from the hard slap he recieved, she was hurt. 

Some of members like Ricky and Niel actually felt sorry but L.Joe told them to get over it. They were all going to leave and they'd never bump into her again so it didnt matter anyways but he was obviously wrong since he found her later with EXO. 

He wondered why she was with them. Was she dating one of them? It was a possible explanation to why she was there and hidden until she came out herself and faced them. 

The only one L.Joe could think of dating Eun Ri was Luhan. Don't think he didn't notice Luhan eyeing him like a hawk when he got near Eun Ri. Of course the others glared at him to but in Luhan's eyes he could see and feel an intense need to keep Eun Ri safe. 

It was funny how his former best friend was dating his former girlfriend. It was almost hilarious even. L.Joe leaned back on his chair and winced as he moved his neck a bit, in pain from where Luhan nearly strangled him. 

"Is it still hurting?" CAP asked.

"Like a . Stupid Luhan, I wasn't going to hurt her. The guy didnt need to nearly kill me." He snarled rubbing his neck lightly.

He could hear Chunji chuckling from the back. "Speaking of her, it was weird how we bumped into Eun Ri once again."

Chunji honestly did miss the girl when they all departed but he kept this between him, Niel and Ricky. Changjo would have only laughed, CAP not cared, and L.Joe would've told them to shut up. Though it seemed like none of them cared for her, some of them truely couldn't help but fall in love with the kind of person she was. But it had been a long time since then and he was honestly just surprised to find her again. 

The world was definitely small. 

"Yeah." L.Joe hummed. "She got hotter, that's all I know." He chuckled before wincing in pain once again. 

CAP his lips and focused on the road. "You know, it seemed like they really wanted to protect her. She must be someone important to them." CAP said tapping his fingers on the wheel. "If we could just get her on our side..." 

"That's what Sunggyu hyung was thinking," Chunji said. L.Joe smirked and smiled at the idea of using her against EXO once again. It probably wouldn't be too hard.

"We just need to find out a way first." CAP said realizing the girl was not going to give in that easily. Not after she exposed herself from her hiding place to protect EXO. She definitely did not back down when L.Joe stepped forward and it looked like she was more than ready to pounce. 

The young, naive Eun Ri had matured as well as become stronger. It wasnt going to be easy to get her. 

L.Joe smirked and closed his eyes. "I think I have an idea." He said in a hushed whisper before falling asleep with a devious smile on his lips. 

_______________________

Eun Ri sat on the floor resting against Chen. The male hugged her tightly and sighed looking at the others. The girl had fallen asleep after finishing her story. 

They all felt guilty for making her take care of them. It wasnt like it was the first time they've hurt themselves because they were totally capable of taking care of themselves but they wanted to be selfish and let the girl care for them. 

It had been a long time since they had gotten treatment like that so no one could blame them for wanting a caring, sweet figure in their lives again. 

"Should we bring noona up?" Kai asked her hair softly between his fingers. 

Chen shook his head and adjusted her position on his lap. "She'll wake up and we have school tomorrow. I don't want her to be tired." 

Sehun pouted and rested his head on his arms. "Do we have to go to school? We're going to get questioned." 

Kris pressed his lips into a thin line and nodded. "Yeah guys and we also need to clean our uniforms. The school isn't going to like us coming in all bruised up and hurt. I'll just call in sick for all of us." 

Everyone agreed it was probably the best thing to do and it would give them all time to rest.

"So...Eun Ri's story." Baekhyun brought up. Her story made all their stomaches churn in anger and made their hatred for their rivals grow.

No one was more mad than Lay himself, maybe no one besides Luhan. The two males were beyond furious and if they werent so hurt, they'd go march up to L.Joe and give him what he deserved. 

The two males were oblivious to the growing feelings their best friend had for the same girl. Lay didnt notice the way Luhan wore a jealous countenance when Eun Ri tended to him. He was too busy being blinded by affection for the girl to notice that his best friend was feeling hurt by the girl.

Luhan knew Lay liked Eun Ri but he tried to push the thought away since he felt guilty as well as jealous. Lay was obviously at the top of her list while he was at her bottom and maybe even lower after the way he's treated her. 

"Byunghyun. I can't believe someone would have the nerve to do that." Kyungsoo mumbled remembering how Eun Ri's voice shook and her eyes glistening as she talked about it. 

Suddenly they heard a slam and found Lay looking slightly embarrassed as he lifted his hand off the coffee table. In all honesty, Lay was furious and he just needed to punch something which happened to be the table. 

"S-Sorry, upset..." He mumbled shyly. 

He smiled sheepishly and then held his fist which was now hurting like heck. The loud bang woke Eun Ri and she found herself gazing up at Chen. Chen smiled and ruffled her hair, "C'mon, let oppa bring you up." He offered.

Eun Ri pushed herself off his lap and shook her head. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned slightly. "It's fine Chen." She glanced around the room and stretched her arms finally realizing she had fallen asleep. "Oh! I am sorry I fell asleep by the way." She said embarrassedly but in reality, she was exhausted. 

"Sorry we woke you up, how about you go back to bed?" Suho offered. Eun Ri felt more awake now and she didnt feel like sleeping much honestly. 

She rubbed her eyes tiredly again and ruffled her hair before letting out a huffy breath. She leaned her head onto Chen's shoulder and sighed. 

Luhan bit his lip and played with his thumbs feeling the jealously bubble inside him. He felt uncomfortable with Eun Ri leaning onto Chen. The way Chen looked at her sweetly made his toes curl. 

"So what were you guys talking about?" She said, 

They weren't really sure how to start; "Oh, yeah we were just talking about you and your y past." 

"Nothing Eun Ri. We were just rambling bout random things." Kris said. He made sure he gave the others a look to make sure they didn't bring up anything just in case she felt uncomfortable but Eun Ri wasn't stupid. She watched as Kris glanced at everyone as a signal. 

"You know..." She huffed. "I don't mind if you ask me about my past. You all know it now anyways right?" 

Everyone sighed in relief and Eun Ri soon found herself in the midst of questions. She found it kind of amusing and she was willingly answering all the questions they had for her until they all fell asleep in the living room.

EXO learned there was more than what met the eye when it came to Eun Ri.


A few days passed for the gang. Eun Ri sat next to Baekhyun and Kai in the auditorium as the principal stepped up to the podium. 

She was in the middle of taking notes when the announcements came in and called all Seniors and Juniors down. She was walking to the auditorium and bumped in Baekhyun and soon to be joined by Kai. She soon saw the rest of the EXO members scattered closely to where she was sitting. 

Principal Lee stood at the podium and tapped on the mic to settle all the kids down. Eun Ri slumped back in her chair wondering what he could possibly be talking about. All around her, everyone seemed excited but she seemed to get no answers from the soft whispers. 

Even Baekhyun and Kai weren't much help since the two were busy talking to other students around them. 

She let out a huffed breath and stared at the man before he started to speak. 

"I know you all have been anticipating this event since you were all freshman." Principal Lee smiled. All the students began to smile and lean forward in their seats, looking more excited than ever. Eun Ri looked around and noticed the wide smiles and happy chit chat. 

"This year, we will be holding the Summer Equinox dance as well as the annual class camping trip. The dance shall finish off the whole event and then you will all be on break for two weeks before returning for your quarterly exam." 

As he continued to explain the events Eun Ri leaned closer. A dance? A trip? She had never gotten to experience one of those and wanted to learn more. 

Apparently SM high has a large trip before quarterly exams. Last year the seniors and juniors apparently went to Jeju for a beach trip but this year the school rented out a lodge near a lake. After a weekend there, students return to school for a summer dance on a cruise ship before taking break to study for exams.

To Eun Ri it seemed very overwhelming yet it sounded like a lot of fun. This would be Kai, Tao and Sehun's first year while the rest of EXO's second. 

As Eun Ri sat at their lunch table the boys began to buzz happily. 

"It was really fun last year, these are one of the best trips they have." Chanyeol chirped. Chen nodded taking a sip of his drink, "I heard the dance this year is going to be even better." 

She was busy listening to her friends' excitement when she felt a nudge. She turned her head to find Kai smiling widely. "You excited noona?" She nodded. Who wouldn't be? "Super." 

"You'll love it Eun Ri, it's amazing where the lodge is and we do a lot of activities too." Chen said. She noticed everyone seemed excited to go and it seemed like it was the only thing people were talking about.

 

 

"You're not going?" Eun Ri asked Lay who was sitting on the mat, picking at the grass on the sides. He shook his head, "I don't want to." 

Eun Ri could feel her heart drop slightly. She was excited about the trip after picking up the hype from the other members. She was a bit embarrassed but she had to admit, she was imagining scenes in her head about the trip and Lay. And now to find out he wasn't going, her heart deflated. 

"It's just too much for me, I'm not really into these kinds of trips." Lay said stretching out his sore back from the previous practicing. 

Eun Ri nodded quickly, loosening the bun her hair was in. "Yeah, totally. I was thinking of not going either." She mumbled. 

Lay chuckled making her cheeks burn. Of course it was a complete lie and she actually wanted to go a lot but if Lay wasn't going, there was no point. It didn't matter if she missed the trip because she didn't know what it would be like so she wasn't missing out on anything. 

"Of course." Lay said getting up. He learned to be more casual and comfortable around her now. He smiled and reached out his hand, grabbing hers. Though he learned to be more relaxed, it didn't stop his heart from beating madly every time they made contact. 

They began to walk towards the house to get ready for dinner. Lay shoved his hands in his sweat pants and felt a bit guilty for holding her back from going on the trip but the fact she wanted to stay made his heart lurch forward. Could it possibly be because of him? She seemed excited to go but the moment he said he wasn't going, she decided to stay? He smiled at the thought but he knew he couldn't be selfish. 

"You know, you should go with the others. You'd be missing out." He said. 

Eun Ri shook her head. "I've never gone so I wouldn't be missing out on anything I knew." She didn't want to go if Lay wasn't going to be there. Sure she would have the others but she'd feel less happy than she would be if he was accompanying her. 

"The others would be upset. Really, go. I'll be fine at home, besides I should probably watch over just in case Sung Gyu and Minsoo comeback." He hated to admit it but he knew there was a danger of leaving the house alone for a week. "Don't do this Ri, you'll regret not going and I don't want to be the reason behind it." 

Eun Ri sighed and nodded. "Okay Lay." Despite her wanting to stay home with Lay, she knew he was right. 


*Updated Dec. 15, 2013*

SUCCCKKYYYY UPDATE. I AM SO SORRY /.\

I don't know if you guys are even liking this story xD 

The drama will die down and the next couple of chapters will be Lay and Luhan fluff with Eun Ri. Who are you guys rooting for? 

 

After this week, I will be able to update more often ^^ 

One more week til break guys.