oo38

Leave It To The Guys

 

*updated Feb. 9th, 2014*

Got back from my conference. It was amazing. I miss the beautiful city I was in and though I didn't make many new friends, I became closer with my own friends. 

Stressing about homework now considering I was never free since I would leave my hotel at 7 only to come back at 1 am. Goodnight guys. Sorry for errors

I hate this new AFF update. Btw it's lol. 


Nope, nope. She couldn't do it. They were being over protective again, hardly even letting her shower without someone guarding the door. 

Do you realize how awkward it is to shave your legs when Baekhyun stands outside your door singing? 

They were closing her into the house as if she was the cure for cancer or she was some treasure. 

She didnt want to spend her vacation sitting in the warehouse watching TV while the guys went out. She knew they loved her dearly and wanted to protect her but to what extent? To keep her locked up until she wrinkled from old age?

She tried everything. She suggested they go out to eat, Kai and Sehun come back with everything she requested for from her favorite restaurant. She said they needed more groceries and that she'd only know what to get, Kyungsoo comes back with more than needed. 

She even tried to say she needed feminine sanitary goods and Chanyeol comes back with that, pain killers, chocolates and bubble tea. 

She took the bag from Chanyeol and gave him a forced smile. She tossed the bag onto the coffee table and sprawled over the couch. "I'm bored~" she whined. 

"Xiumin hyung rented some new movies, why don't you pick one and we make some popcorn?" Chen chirped. 

"No thanks." Eun Ri said rolling off the couch and landing onto the floor. She pouted and stared up at Chen. "I want to go outside." She whimpered. 

Chen shook his head. "Kris is going to have my head if I let you out alone." 

Eun Ri rolled around on the floor before pushing herself onto her knees. "But Kris isn't home? How is he going to know if I go into town for a bit?" She said. 

She jutted her lip, before playing with the tips of her hair. She smirked secretly as she heard Chen sigh. 

"Cause he is Duizhang and he will have my ing . So no. Sorry Ri." Chen said turning away back into the kitchen. 

Eun Ri looked up and her eyes turned into slits. She groaned inwardly before falling back onto the floor and laying down. 

She could've asked Chen to come along with her but then again, if she had one of the guys come, she'd never be able to have the freedom that she wanted. They would either hold her arm tightly, baracade her with their bodies, and possibly bite someone's head off for coming near her. 

She rolled around for a bit before pushing herself off the ground. A few days of being trapped inside was killing her, and the fact she was wasting her vacation only made her want to leave more. 

She wanted to go out, take a simple walk, maybe get some ice cream and then come back home safely and in one piece. She didnt ask for much, an hour to herself outside was all she wanted. 

The weather was warmer, the sun shining, she didnt see what the dangers were. Again, they'd never attack her in broad daylight. 

She walked into the kitchen and noticed Chen and a few of the guys were outside fixing up their Hummers and bikes. They would at least work on the cars and bikes for two hours tops. She could manage to go into town and relax a bit and come back without them ever finding out. 

She smiled and stuck her head out the window. "Hey guys!" She chirped. 

They paused from their work and gave her a wave. 

"Do you need something?" Kai asked. 

Eun Ri shook her head. "I was just gonna say I was about to take a nap! Wake me up in two hours?" 

When the guys nodded, she smiled victoriously and closed the window before running upstairs. She ran into her room and grabbed her wallet and shoved it into her pocket. Stuffing a few pillows under her bed, she snuck out from the front and tried to run as quietly as she could to the road. 

She let out a relieved breath as she hit the road. She began to walk on the sides to the bus stop and soon she found herself in town. 

Stretching her arms happily, she took in the warm rays of sunlight that beamed down onto her skin. She could've sworn she had paled from staying inside so much. 

She smiled as she walked to her favorite ice cream stand and got herself a Melona bar as she walked around Seoul. 

It was a typical early summer day, busy with people and life. She walked to the park, eating her ice cream as she took time to herself. 

She looked around and watched the children run around and plays with their families watching attentively. Dangers? Please...

She finished her Melona and tossed the wrapper into the trash. 

As she continued to walk around the park, she passed a group of guys who she took notice of due to their appearence. 

They had a coolesque feeling to them, the way they lowered their sunglasses to glance at her. 

She ignored them as she continued to walk and soon noticed some of them walking behind her. They were in public and in broad daylight, what could they possibly do to her? 

She turned around and frowned. "Can I help you?" 

The guys smiled cooly and shoved their hands into their pockets. "Probably." One of the guys said. 

Eun Ri clicked her tongue in annoyance yet raised her brow. It was better to see what they wanted rather than cause trouble then and there. 

"How so?" 

"YongGuk." The guy said smiling. "You look familiar? Have I seen you around with that SM high gang?" 

Eun Ri pressed her lips into a thin line. She faintly remembered them talking about a Yongguk guy or something. If EXO talked to them, they had to have had a good relationship right? 

"I guess." She murmered. She wasnt stupid so she didnt want to give them a for sure answer. Gangs are gangs and there are rivalries. 

"Sunggyu's looking for you, you know. We had one of your guys come to us bothering us for information." A feline looking guy said. He was stunning yet cold looking. 

Eun Ri curled her fists as she hid her hands behind her back. 

"You know, now I understand why they keep you around. Which one's heart did you capture?" The feline eyed male said her cheek tenderly. 

She scowled and pulled away. 

"Watch out Himchan, she might bite." Another male chuckled. 

YongGuk smiled. "They must treasure you a lot to be protecting you unlike that other girl." Eun Ri frowned, what other girl. 

"You know EXO has a pretty nice and large portion of Seoul territory to themselves. Think of all the places we can hang hyung!" The tallest baby faced male chided. 

"Good point Zelo." YongGuk said. "I wonder if they'd trade. Now I see why Gyu and Minsu want her." He chuckled. 

Eun Ri knew where this was headed and she wasnt going to stick around to see it happen. Instantly, she pushed off on her heels and sprinted through the park with them after her. 

Striking mid day? Really? Was that smart?! Eun Ri ran and noticed no one was trying to stop them and realized, people werent going to get themselves involved, of course no one was going to help. 

She sprinted out of the park and turned a sharp corner, and another before running straight ahead. She could hear Yongguk shout and soon she saw only three of the guys behind her. Since the park was a square-shaped closure, the other guys were probably coming from the other side. 

EXO was going to kill her for this. She immediately sprinted onto e street with cars still moving and dodged moving cars to the other side of the street. 

She saw Yongguk's gang curse as they waited for the cars to pass. There were too many of them and it would cause too much ruckus for them to all cross at the same time. 

To her disappointment, the red light immediately came on and they crossed the street, closer to her than ever before.

She needed to hide or at least throw them off her trail. She turned into a small alley way and bent down to catch her breath. She looked back and saw no one. 

She began to walk to the other side when she heard Yongguk's laugh. She turned around to find his gang walking behind her. 

She could just see the opening to the alley way on the other side and began to run when one of them tackled her. She felt her cheek hit the brick wall and her hands behind her back. 

"Get off me." She growled but whoever was holding her back slammed her face back into the brick. 

"Yah! Youngjae, if you keep hitting her, EXO will be more than mad and she won't be able to tell them that she's hostage when we make her call them." YongGuk scowled. 

She could feel the hard rock scratching against her skin and winced. 

"Such a stupid girl with a pretty face." YongGuk pretended to sigh. "She shouldve just gave in." 

"But who knew she could run so fast." Youngjae said tightening his grip on her wrist, leaving red marks. She tried to struggle against him but the more she moved, the tighter he held and the harder she was pushed against the wall. 

"Speed isn't everything." Zelo added. 

"Right, whatever. Someone get my phone and let's call them." YongGuk said. 

Eun Ri still was smushed against the wall when her wrist suddenly went free and she was being pressed against the bricks anymore. She turned around and was about to punch the living daylights out of them when she met eyes with L.Joe kicking Youngjae on the ground. 

YongGuk swore quickly before grabbing Youngjae, running away with the others, completely giving up on blackmailing EXO. 

Eun Ri pressed her back against the wall and glared as L.Joe and the others appeared in front of her. 

The people who she once thought were her friends. 

"Get the away before I snap your neck Byunghyun." She said through her gritted teeth. 

L.Joe pouted. "What a nice thank you...really." 

Though on the outside she looked aggressive, on the inside she really wished she had listened to EXO. 

"I don't know what you want from EXO by looking for me, but I'm not leaving with you guys." She snapped. 

Chunji stepped forward only to get a good kick to the stomach from Eun Ri. She was a bit suspicious when the others didnt attack her after and all Chunji did was give her an apologetic face for going near her. 

"Anyone else." She huffed. 

"Noona..." Ricky said. 

"Don't ing call me that." Eun Ri shouted making the male back away a bit. He was still looked like the sweet guy she met years ago but she knew he was nothing more than a fake. 

"Since I see you have nothing else, I'm leaving. And don't you ever dare hurt my friends again." She said poking her finger at Minsu who only glanced at her. "I know what you guys did to Kris and try anything, and I mean anything like that again and you will regret it." She scowled.

She was a bit weary when they just let her walk by and out the other alley way. Before she stepped out, she heard L.Joe shout her name, making her freeze in her tracks. 

"You're welcome!" He shouted. 

" you." She whispered under her breath before leaving to catch a bus home before the guys would notice. 

 

 


She was screwed. She had gotten home safe and sound despite her scratched up cheek but she had bigger issues to tend to. EXO had gone back inside meaning she couldn't enter the house without them knowing. 

She cursed under her breath when she realized their cars and bikes were now neatly parked and that they were all inside, spread around the house. 

She stared up at her window from the back, wishing her room wasnt so up high. She frowned and saw nothing but an old fire escape on the side. She would have to be very quiet so they don't notice. 

She stood, resting her hands on her hips trying to decide what to do. 

Oh well. 

She jumped up and winced as the metal hit together, making a loud bang. She tried to be as quiet as possible as she reached her window and swung her leg over to reach her window. She stood on the sill, pushing it up with her foot and tumbling inside. 

She hit the floor with a thud and groaned as she rubbed her head. 

Her pain subsided when she heard foot steps running up the stairs. She immediately threw her covers open, knocking all the pillows off and lied down on the floor near her bed. 

Her door flew open and it revealed Luhan in the front with Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Lay and Chanyeol behind him. 

She tried to pretend as if she fell off her bed. 

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" Luhan screamed. 

She opened her jaw but nothing came out so she opted to nod instead. Luhan bent down and helped her up. She was still not used to his caring side, but he adjusted very well apparently. She could see the concern in his eyes as he checked her. The same one he wore when he thought she had run away. 

Lay stood awkwardly as he watched Luhan rush to her first before any of them could step into the room. His best friend's actions towards his crush weren't making him feel really good and honestly, he didnt like how he was feeling towards Luhan. 

The others went around her room and checked outside her window and closets. 

"We heard banging outside and then a thud and we thought you wer ein danger." Luhan said. Eun Ri sat back down and frowned. She felt bad for scaring them so badly. 

"I-I just fell off my bed. Sorry." She murmered. 

"At least it was just that and nothing else. We can't imagine them getting you noona." Sehun frowned. 

Eun Ri felt terrible. Because L.Joe managed to get near her but it confused her as to why he didnt attack. 

"But don't worry, we'll protect you." Chanyeol said smiling. 

Luhan let out his nervous breath and his heart began to go back to normal pace when he found Eun Ri safe and sound. 

"Okay, why don't we leave and we all go out for some ice cream?" Xiumin chided. Everyone nodded in agreement, "You must be really wanting to go outside right? We'll all take you okay?" Xiumin smiled. 

As everyone filed out of the room, Lay lingered a bit. Eun Ri bit her lip and smiled nervously. "Sorry I made you guys worry so much." 

Lay sighed as Eun Ri moved over on her bed and patted the spot next to him. He quickly went and closed the door before sitting next to her. 

He looked at her for a bit and frowned. "Ri?" 

She hummed in response. 

She flinched when Lay reached out to her cheek and ran his thumb over the peeling skin from where Youngjae had pressed her face to the bricks. 

"Did you really fall?" He said monotonously. He continued to lightly run his thumb over the sensitive skin and frowned. "Where were you Ri and don't you lie to me." He said seriously. He knew her too well, unlike anyone else, he was more observant. Details were key, and he knew one could not get scratches from falling on a smooth floor. 

Eun Ri blushed and pulled away, cupping her cheek. 

"I thought we said not to leave Ri. You know it was for your safety and now I want to know what happened." Lay said. 

Eun Ri bit her lip and suddenly felt like a child being yelled at for breaking her mother's favorite china and hiding it, only to be caught later. 

"I won't tell the others, I promise. Just please tell me? I want to know Ri." Lay said reaching for her hand and squeezing it. 

Eun Ri sighed and frowned. "I was only out for a bit of fresh air I swear and I was going to come right back! But then Yongguk and his gang found me and were going to take me." She swallowed hard when she saw how Lay's expression had hardened. 

"But the scary thing was, L.Joe and his gang beat them up and let me go." Eun Ri said softer. 

As much as Lay wanted to tell the others because this information was crucial, he made a promise. He'll just protect her better from now on. Others can give 100% while he'll give 200%. 

"Okay." Lay said. Eun Ri was worried he was really going to go tell the others but instead he brought her into a hug. 

Lay held onto her tight. His heart hammered quicker as she wrapped her arms around him and whispered thank you. He held her tightly. He felt like he was losing her even though he had her first. He didnt want to lose her, he was willing to give up anything but not her. The only thing he was going to be selfish for was her, everything else he'd give up. 

 

 

 


Minsu sat in their apartment and leaned back on the couch and frowned. What he would give to have a large warehouse like EXO to accomodate his gang as well as Sunggyu's so that whenever they hung out, they would be as cramped as they were now. 

"And you let her go?!" Sunggyu shouted slamming his fist down onto the side table causing it to shatter. 

Minsu frowned and leaned back. "Ask Byunghyun over there. He's the one who blew the plan." He knew better than to get on Sunggyu's bad side. 

L.Joe scoffed and put down his beer. "Well didnt you think it would be easier to get her if we convinced her that we care rather than fight her? Do you realize that she can?" 

The room went silent. 

"Exactly. Excuse me if I wanted for her to get some sense of safety with us. We may have beat up her friends, but if we can convince her we're changing then we can lure her in." L.Joe said. 

"She knows we went to beat up that stupid Chinese guy." L.Joe snickered. "But if we can get her to believe us that we're only trying to do it for her, she might believe us since we used to be good friends." 

"But I want her now. I want to get back at them now!" Sunggyu scowled. 

Woohyun hit his leader upside on the head and turned to L.Joe. 

"Elaborate." He said smiling. 

L.Joe chuckled. "Gladly."