oo36

Leave It To The Guys

 

Eun Ri patted Kris's face gently with a warm wash cloth as the rest of the guys cleaned up the house. 
 
It wasnt only the living room but the rest of the house. It looked like Kris had tried to fend off whatever guys came, alone and everywhere. 
 
They were obviously searching for something, or someone, because even the bed rooms were wrecked. 
 
Eun Ri didn't even want to know what her room looked like but after hearing how bad the other's were, she knew hers must have been totaled as well. 
 
But to her surprise, her room was untouched, the door just cracked probably from slamming someone into it but virtually unscathed. It looked like whoever didnt even enter it. 
 
She cleaned Kris's wounds, frowning at how badly he was beaten. His eyes were dark shades of blue, his lips, swollen and cut, his smooth skin now tainted with shades of purple and cuts. 
 
With the help of the other guys, she had removed his shirt to clean his wounds. As she reached for the wash cloth, Luhan grabbed her hand. "Chanyeol needs your help in the kitchen cleaning up the glass." Luhan said sternly. 
 
"But Kris—" Eun Ri said turning to Kris. Luhan covered her eyes with his hands and helped her up.
 
"Now." Luhan said giving her a little shove into the kitchen. 
 
She blew a rasberry and walked into the kitchen to find Chanyeol sitting at the table. The floors were clean and the only thing Chanyeol was doing was cleaning his cut fingers. 
 
"Luhan said you needed help cleaning glass?" Eun Ri asked sitting down at the table. 
 
Chanyeol looked up and behind her to find Luhan cleaning Kris's cuts and chuckled to himself. "Uh yeah..." Chanyeol handing out his hands. "I finished cleaning the glass, could you just help bandage my hands?" Chanyeol said. 
 
Eun Ri nodded taking his hands and cleaning them, wrapping each cut. 
 
Chanyeol glanced behind Luhan and chuckled to himself. He and Luhan had finished about an hour ago and noticing how Kris was shirtless, it seemed like Luhan didn't want her anywhere near the male.
 
After a few hours of cleaning, the sky was dark and D.O. and Lay had finished cooking dinner. They all ate in the living room near Kris who was still sleeping soundly. 
 
"Any signs of who did it?" Baekhyun said picking at his food, not in the mood to eat when half of their things were now in the trash from intensive damage and one of their friends was out cold. 
 
Chen pushed away his bowl and frowned. "It was either Sunggyu's or Minsu's group." 
 
"How the hell did they even get in." Kai scowled. 
 
Eun Ri didn't like seeing her friends so distraught and the reasons behind Sunggyu's and Minsu's gangs for getting back at EXO were childish and irrational. 
 
"Kris must have been heading out or something cause his helmet was off the rack and they broke in before he left." Luhan said remembering the helmet far from the rack and Kris's keys. 
 
Eun Ri put down her food and looked up at Kris and brushed the hair out of his face. He was running a low fever, nothing to worry about much. The only thing they worried for was for him to him to wake up. 
 
Kris was strong, but even someone like him can't fend for themselves against however many came in, and judging from the destruction, a lot. 
 
"How is he?" Lay asked noticing Eun Ri wasn't eating anymore but paying attention to Kris. 
 
Eun Ri pulled away from Kris and sighed. "He's a bit warm." She mumbled spooning a bit of her food into . She was worried for him since she didnt know how Kris was when he was knocked out. She had only experienced one bad fight so far with EXO's rivals. 
 
"He'll be fine. He doesn't usually get knocked out so when he does, he takes a bit but don't worry." Suho said squeezing her hand. 
 
Eun Ri nodded. She hoped they were right. 
 
The thing she wondered about was as to how Teenfinite had found out they were all gone, or whether they were just lucky and caught them at a bad time where they were all gone. 
 
Her heart hurt just thinking about how Kris had to fight himself. From all the cuts and bruises the male held, he put up a pretty good fight until they defeated him. 
 
She remembered how Luhan was going to stay home before. It scared her to even think that Luhan could have possibly been in that state. She could barely process Kris being on the ground, knocked out for who knows how many hours but to think that Luhan could've been that way too scared her to death. 
 
She would have left Luhan without patching things only to come back to find him so severly injured. If there was one thing she was terribly afraid of was, having someone leave her without patching things up from a rough time. One example, her family, they left her while caught in a bad time and she never got to tell them the truth or sorry. She didnt want to lose anyone else. 
 
Soon they all finished dinner and went up to their rooms to sleep. 
 
Eun Ri was walking up the stairs and saw Luhan and a few of the other guys stay by Kris's side. She sighed and went into her room. 
 
It amazed her how her room was the only one untouched. What were their reasons to leaving her room untouched? 
 
She stepped into her room and the only things out of place were a few picture frames and a few open drawers but nothing was taken or damaged like the other guys. 
 
She pressed her lips into a thin line and went through her things. All her clothes were still folded neatly, things were unbroken, she had no idea why everything else was in ruins. 
 
The guys found broken game consoles, some of their clothes ripped, broken frames yet her stuff were in one perfect piece. 
 
She jumped onto her bed and sighed. She grabbed the edges of her blanket and curled herself into a cocoon. She wanted to go home to relax, not to this. 
 
Whatever motive Sunggyu and Minsu's gang had for ransacking them, she had a feeling she'd find out soon enough. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was late afternoon the next day and Kris still hasn't awaken. 
 
Everyone kept telling her he'd probably awake around dinner but didnt they understand that Kris had fought off everyone alone this time? 
 
"Eun Ri, eat something?" Lay said trying to get her to come out to the back for lunch. 
 
Eun Ri shook her head. "Kris...he's running a higher fever." She said wiping the sweat off of the male's forehead. 
 
Lay sighed, shoving his hands into his pocket. "Alright but you get something to eat later okay? Promise me that Ri." 
 
She smiled and held out her pinky to have it be laced with Lay's. "Promise." 
 
Eun Ri watched as Lay left and she turned her attention back to Kris. She heard someone walk into the living room and she expected it to be Lay again. 
 
"Lay, didnt I say I was fine—" 
 
"I'm not Lay?" Luhan said. Eun Ri looked at Luhan and mumbled a sorry. She noticed in his hand was a bowl of fried rice and another, a glass of water. 
 
"Lay said you were refusing to eat." Luhan said setting them down onto the coffee table. 
 
Eun Ri stared at the food as her stomach growled. She may or may not have skipped breakfast as well. 
 
"You know, you're underestimating Yifan." Luhan said sitting down across from her. "He's going to fine Kitten. Really." 
 
Eun Ri pouted as she spooned some of the rice into . "But he fought alone Luhan!" 
 
Luhan chuckled and grabbed a tissue from the tissue box to hand to her to wipe . She pouted and wiped . "I'm worried. Before he had you guys right?" 
 
Luhan shrugged. "Yes but Kris has had worse. Did we ever tell you about that one time where this gang from Daegu hit Kris with their car?" 
 
"WHAT?!" Eun Ri screamed. 
 
Luhan laughed, earning him a glare from Eun Ri. "Yah! That isn't funny! Dont joke like that!" 
 
Luhan stopped laughing and raised his brow. "I'm not, he really did get hit. Flew right over the car to the back. He was fine within a week, minus a minor concussion." 
 
Luhan stole a bite from Eun Ri's bowl, smiling playfully as she frowned. "What I'm basically trying to say is that he'll be fine and that you don't need to skip meals to watch over him." 
 
Eun Ri snatched the spoon back from him. "Okay fine but how am I suppose to eat if you're eating my food?" She laughed lightly. 
 
"Well I'm hungry since I'm skipping lunch to watch over you to make sure you're not stressing over nothing." Luhan said stealing the spoon back. 
 
Eun Ri smiled softly as Luhan scooped a bit of rice and held it to . 
 
"What are you doing..." She said staring at the spoon. 
 
"Feeding you so we don't have to keep giving the spoon back and forth now hurry up. I wanna eat." Luhan said poking the edge of with the spoon. 
 
She opened to protest but Luhan stuck the spoon in and pulled it out before scooping himself something to eat. She scowled and wiped her lips before chewing. 
 
Luhan gave her an innocent and playful grin, his eyes turning into crescents. 
 
She blushed suddenly and looked away back at Kris avoiding his gaze. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They were all eventually right. Kris woke up around dinner time right before they were about to sit down to eat. 
 
Eun Ri was the first to greet him since she was so worried. Kris found it almost funny how much the girl worried for him. Didnt the other guys tell her that he was going to be fine? 
 
After dinner, Eun Ri sat next to Kris, his arm around her protectively and laughing inwardly at Luhan's glares and Lay's jealous stares from across the room. It was only more funny when Kris put her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her. The two guys nearly ripped off his head. 
 
"You're going to get her sick with your disgusting fever Yifan." Luhan hissed trying to sound as calm as possible. It was obvious the male was laughing way too hard on the inside at this. 
 
Lay frowned, he didnt want Eun Ri sick. "Yah! Kris let her go!" He scolded. 
 
Eun Ri tilted her head and Kris shrugged. "Guys I'm fine. Really." 
 
Luhan and Lay frowned backing down but still not happy. 
 
"So want to tell us what happened Kris?" Suho asked breaking the tension between the three males. 
 

Kris nodded. "Right." He rested his head on her shoulder, smirking at Luhan. 

 


Kris grabbed his helmet and keys, heading out to grab groceries. The night before he had gotten a call from Suho saying the gang was coming home. 
 
As Kris opened the door, he heard chatter and suddenly he found himself pushed to the ground. His eyes grew wide when he saw Minsu's gang, smiling at him coldly. 
 
"Yifan. Nice to see you." Minsu snickered. 
 
Kris pushed himself off the ground and scowled. "Get out of our house." 
 
"We would but we're here to look for someone. Now if you would be so kind—" Minsu said casually as he dodged Kris's punch and watched as Changjo and Chunji hold Kris into a tight lock. 
 
"Tch, Kris. Bad idea." Minsu snickered. "Tell Sunggyu and his gang they can come in now. Looks like Kris is alone." Minsu chuckled as Ricky let in the rest of the guys. 
 
Sunggyu glanced at Kris who was struggling in Changjo and Chunji's hold. "Where are the rest?" 
 
"Not here now get the out." Kris growled, punching Chunji straight in the nose and then Changjo in the gut, freeing himself. Kris immediately made a dash for the back door. 
 
"Get him!" Sunggyu barked. "Don't let him get away!" 
 
And that was when the chase began. Kris was about to open the back door in the kitchen when a vase shattered against the door sending him back. He turned around to see Sungjong holding another vase, chuckling. 
 
"Going somewhere?"
 
Kris cursed and ran down a hallway in the kitchen, leading out to the living room again and heading up the stairs, in hopes of heading out from the other stairs and down into the kitchen again. 
 
As he ran up the stairs he heard foot steps behind him and he saw Dongwoo, Niel, and Hoya trailing him. As he reached the top, Dongwoo grabbed his ankle, pulling him down. 
 
Kris crawled away but he found himself cornered by Dongwoo first. Kris let out a kick, hitting Dongwoo in the ankle and sending the male falling and crashing his head against a door. Kris cursed and stood up running down a hall. 
 
Suddenly he felt his hair being grabbed and found himself face to face with L. The male let out a punch, sending Kris slamming into a wall. L began to punch the male in the gut as he held him against a wall. 
 
Kris quickly kneed L before grabbing his neck and slamming him against a door and dropping the male to the ground. 
 
Niel began to chase after him and successfully kicked Kris in the back, making him topple down the spiral stairs into the kitchen once again. 
 
"." Kris said holding his bruised side. He pushed himself up to only have Sunggyu grab him by his hair and gripping it tightly. 
 
"Where you going Kris? We just wanted to borrow something." He chuckled. 
 
"Get out!" Kris growled trying to punch the male but he felt his hands behind held back by Minsu and the grip of his hair was giving him a headache. 
 
"I see you're not cooperating." Sunggyu said sadly. "Teach him a lesson as we do the work ourselves." 
 
"L.Joe, Woohyun, Sungyeol, go upstairs. Look for her. Check every room and make sure nothing goes untouched and I repeat, do not, do not hurt her." He hissed pointing up the stairs. 
 
Kris's eyes widened. Before he could protest, he was thrown to the ground and brutally beaten before everything went dark. 
 
"I...I think they were looking for you Ri." Kris said softly. 
 
Eun Ri pulled away and got off his lap, feeling her blood run cold. 
 
"Sunggyu said to not hurt her, to look for her, Eun Ri, they're after you." Suho said. 
 
As much as it hurt to realize the truth, it was the harsh reality of it. The whole reason behind Kris being hurt, their house being ransacked, was to search for Eun Ri. They wanted her, for whatever reason it was. 
 
Eun Ri didn't know how to react except for go upstairs to her room. 
 
She was terrified. But not because of Gyu and Minsu's gang but the fact she was bringing danger to her friends. "." She cried as she slammed her door hard. 
 
Tears were filling her eyes as she threw herself onto her bed. She was dangering them. Her being a burden was coming back. She was a target and Sunggyu and his monsters were willing to destroy anything in their path to get to her. 
 
They wanted her, for whatever reason. She wasnt afraid of facing them because she was willing to fight them but she wasnt willing to let her friends get hurt because of her. 
 
She heard a knock at her door and she suddenly felt guilt wash over her. She wiped her eyes harshly, scowling at how she was becoming weak, letting Sunggyu and Minsu's actions scare her. 
 
"Ri, it's Kris." 
 
She didnt answer. Kris was in danger and hurt because of her. 
 
"It's not your fault Ri. Stop blaming yourself because I know you are." She heard him say. 
 
"We will protect you. We know you're not afraid of them but for us. We will fight for you Eun Ri, we won't let them hurt you and dont you dare think you're a burden again." 
 
She bit her lip and let Kris's words sink in. She wasnt a burden, they were her friends, they were willing to go throuh anything to protect her. She wasnt a burden. 
 
"I'll leave you alone now but Eun Ri, really, we are here for you. Goodnight." 
 
"Goodnight." She croaked, harshly wiping her eyes. There was no use to cry over something she had no control in. 

*Updated Feb. 5th, 2014*

A/N will be in the next chapter.