oo8

Leave It To The Guys

Eun Ri opened her locker and rested her head against the door as she held it open. She had gotten no sleep especially with her neighbors screaming at each other and with the thinness of the walls, Eun Ri had heard everything from "You fat ugly pig" to "Lazy bastard." and some other things she wished she could erase from her mind.

She began to waver around when someone hit her arm and she lost her balance. She was about to topple to the ground when someone caught her. She hung her head low and growled. The moment the feeling in her legs would come back, she was going to sock the person in the face. 

"LUHAN!" Chen shouted. Of course.

She groaned and tried to stand up on her own but she had Chen holding her up instead. She opened her eyes and glared at Luhan. 

Tao screamed and cupped her face. She tried to tell him to get off of her but he squished her cheeks so hard, her lips could hardly move. "Noona! Your eyes are blood shot. Are you okay?!" 

She weakly clung to his arms and detached his hands from her face. The motion was quick and left her a bit dizzy. "I'm fine Tao. I just didnt happen to get enough sleep." 

"Explains why you look uglier than usual." Luhan snickered but again it only earned him a hard pinch from Suho. He swore, if Eun Ri kept saying around, he'd just end up being a walking corpse of bruises from all these pinches and beatings from s.

Eun Ri rubbed her eyes harshly and sighed. If only she could afford a better apartment but she definitely did not want to burden her Abeoji and ask for a raise even though he was always willing to give her more knowing about her terrible living conditions. 

She didnt even want to go to school nonetheless put up with Luhan. "Shut up you girly ." She barked. Luhan was about to retort when Baekhyun covered his mouth. 

"C'mon, we can skip school and we'll take you back to our place to rest." Chanyeol offered. If it was anyone else, Miyun was positive she'd file a report for attempted . 

She shook her head. She already needed to make up a lot of work for many of her classes after missing some of them yesterday so she decided it'd be better to stay in school despite a nap sounding so much better.

"I'll be fine. No need to worry about me guys." She said. She stretched her arms and closed her locker before picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. 

"I better head off to class now. I'll see you guys later." She said waving to EXO. They all sighed and ruffled her hair and patting her on the back before dispersing. Lay was the last one to say bye. 

Eun Ri smiled and waved before getting a pat on the shoulder from Lay. 

His soft gaze made her feel a little better as she walked away. She clutched her bag and headed towards class. Her first class of the day was Korean history. She stepped inside the classroom and went to her seat and placed her bag down. 

She took out her notebook and began to take down notes. Despite her heavy drooping eyes, she was determined to at least last through lunch.

____________________

Sehun ran his fingers through Eun Ri's hair. He watched as her back heaved up and down as she slept. Her face was hidden behind her arms.

"Was she that tired?" Chanyeol asked worriedly watching her sleep on the filthy cafeteria table. 

Xiumin pouted and twirled her hair behind her ear. "I think so. She looked terrible in gym class. I don't even think she noticed I'm in her class yet." 

Kai raised his hand, "Me too." He frowned, "She was so tired she didn't even notice the basketball coming at her face. She had to head to the nurse to get an ice pack."

The table turned to find Luhan almost falling out of his seat from laughing so hard. He could imagine how hilarious it must have been for the basketball to go flying at her face.

Lay flicked Luhan. "Yah! Luhan, geez. You're spilling your water all over me." He said wiping his wet sleeve from Luhan's water bottle he was shaking around with.

Luhan wiped his eyes and sighed contently, "Ah~ that was too funny imagining." 

Kris frowned, "Can you at least be nice to her once?" 

Luhan gave Kris a smug look, "I was. She cut her hand on glass and then fell asleep during our detention. I cleaned up the whole Nurse's office for her which reminds me that she owes me." Luhan was about to hit the girl awake but Sehun had smacked his hyung's hand away. 

"YAH! NOONA IS SLEEPING!" Sehun shouted.

The table watched as her sleeping body moved. Eun Ri lifted her head and tried to focus her eyes on the 12 boys who were peering at her. 

"Not anymore." D.O. mumbled brushing the hair that stuck to her face off. Eun Ri rested her head onto her propped up arm.

"Sorry guys. I'm just really tired." She muttered. Lasting til lunch was harder than she thought. She rubbed her cheek where it still stung from the basketball. 

Lay watched and felt bad seeing her in that condition. If he could, he would give her more energy so she wasn't so tired. He didn't like seeing her not having enough energy to insult Luhan back.

He returned back to his state of mind after hearing yelling.

"MAN LADY!"

"GIRLY !"

Lay took that back. He said it a bit too early. 

 

 

Eun Ri closed her book and got up from her seat. The last bell had rung signaling the day was over but now, she had detention in Yunho's office with Luhan. It was only two more days until her sessions were over and the weekend. 

She headed towards her locker to drop off her things before heading over to the moniter's office. She put her books in neatly and grabbed her coat since the March air was still cool in Seoul. 

She closed her locker and saw EXO approaching her. She gave them a weak smile and waved.

"Noona, you still have detention?" Kai asked noticing she wasn't set to leave. Eun Ri nodded weakly. 

Chanyeol stepped to her side and wrapped his arm around her, giving her a squeeze. "Fighting Eun Ri! Don't let Luhan hyung bother you too much okay?"

Eun Ri chuckled. Speaking of the ..."Where's Luhan?" 

Chen laughed, "Yunho-ssi saw him trying to sneak out earlier and sent him to detention earlier. You better go now too Eun Ri."

She nodded and bowed. "Yeah, I better." Before she left, Kris clutched her arm and pulled her back. "Hey if you want to hang out later, just stay with Luhan and we'll come pick you up too since we know he won't take you home with him." 

Eun Ri nodded, "Thank you Kris-ssi." She was about to leave again when Kris pulled her back once more. She watched his lips pull into a playful smirk, "Kris oppa would be cooler."

"And D.O. oppa!"

"Don't forget Chanyeol oppa."

"Baekhyun oppa!!!"

"Chen oppa, your favorite!"

"Suho oppa."

"Xiumin oppa just for you."

The maknaes crossed their arms wishing to be called oppa but they obviously couldn't. 

She giggled and rolled her eyes. "Or I think Kris would be cool." She looked at the others playfully, "Same goes for all of you." Everyone pouted and whined except for Lay who stood off to the side shyly.

Eun Ri smiled at him, "Lay-ssi, do you prefer Lay oppa or something else?" 

He looked up quickly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Whatever is fine with you." 

She smiled, "Then Lay it is!" She glanced at her watch, "Oh crap. Guys, I better get going. I'll see you guys later okay?" She waved before sprinting down the hallway to Yunho's office.

As she left, EXO turned to Lay and smiled. Xiumin skipped over to the Chinese and poked his side, "Ah-Ahhhh..." He said teasingly. 

Lay looked flustered and blushed. Baekhyun giggled and pinched the Chinese's pink cheeks. "Kyaaa, Lay hyung likes Eun Ri?" 

Lay pushed the latter's hands off. "Yah! Is that how you treat your hyung!" He said spat. Baekhyun smiled cheekily. 

____________________

Eun Ri turned the door knob and found a large room with many desks. She saw Yunho in the front with his face deep in a book.

"Yunho-ssi, I'm here." She muttered closing the door. She heard a grunt from the older showing that he recognized her.

Eun Ri saw Luhan in the front of the room with his head rested on his arms, scribbling some random things on a book.

She decided to take the back row but Yunho told her she had to sit in the front so he could see everything she was doing. Deciding not to get herself in anymore trouble, she went to the front of the room and sat down a seat away from Luhan.

So far, Luhan hadn't acknowledged her and she was glad. Less chatty Luhan meant a quiet session. 

The room was silent except for the ticking the clock and Yunho's page turns. 

Eun Ri frowned, leaning her head onto her arm. She'd have to sit here for another hour doing absolutely nothing because the school's policy for detentions; no doing homework, no phones, no talking. 

She was surprised to suddenly see Yunho standing from his desk and stretching his arms. "I'm going to be right back. If I come back and you two are not behaving then you will face consequences. Got it?"

Eun Ri nodded as she heard Luhan give an annoyed grunt. Once Yunho left, she turned her head to see Luhan gathering his things. 

"What are you doing?" She hissed. She watched as Luhan sling his bag over his shoulder.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm leaving. What do you think?"

She couldn't believe he was actually going to leave even after what Yunho had said. She couldn't stand this guy: he was cocky, annoying, rude, and if he kept this up, he was going to be the reason for an extended detention.

"No you're not." She barked. Luhan gave her a questioning look. She cleared and frowned, "If you leave then we'll both get in trouble and not only will we have detention til Friday but maybe even longer. So sit down!" 

Luhan clicked his tongue and smirked. Eun Ri swore if he kept it up, she would've ripped out his tongue. He tilted his head and wavered his finger in front of her face. "Eun Ri-ah, stop being such a goodie two shoes." 

Eun Ri growled and swatted his hand away. "I am not, I just don't want to spend my whole school year in detention you dickhead."

Luhan shrugged. "Whatever, I'm still going home. I'm tired and the guys are probably playing GTA right now and I'm missing out by sitting here longer with you." 

Eun Ri creased her brows. She stood up and grabbed his jacket sleeve. Luhan glanced down, "Let me go."

She blew a rasberry, "No." 

Luhan's jaw dropped. How stubborn could this girl get? "I said let me go!" He barked trying to pull his sleeve away.

Eun Ri growled and lifted her leg and kicked his thigh sending him flying back into his seat. He landed with a thud. The male looked up with menacing eyes. "You got dirt on my pants you !" He shouted.

Eun Ri took her seat once again and shrugged. "Whatever. You wouldn't sit so I made you sit."

Luhan was about to open his mouth again but Yunho came back into the room.

He turned back to facing the front of the room and scowled. I hate you. I hate you so much.

___________________

Eun Ri stretched her arms as she exitted the school building. She saw off in the distance Luhan running towards his bike which was parked in an empty lot except for EXO on their own to come join Luhan.

She walked down the steps and waved to the group. 

"How was detention?" Xiumin chirped. Eun Ri shrugged and glared at Luhan, "Could've been better. At least it ends tomorrow." She mumbled. 

"Then we can finally hang out on the weekend!" Sehun shouted happily. Eun Ri cracked a small smile.

"So Eun Ri, you going to join us this afternoon?" Baekhyun asked. Eun Ri shook her head which caused the whole group to whine; all but Luhan who secretly cheered. 

"But..but why~" Chen cried. 

Eun Ri smiled apologetically. "I think it's better if I go to work. My Abeoji needs me."

Kris nodded. "That's fine, here, we'll take you home." He offered. She was perfectly fine with taking the bus but of course she lost when the maknaes used their aegyo to convince her. 

She was going to go with Lay but she decided she bothered him for rides too much so she opted to ride with Tao who was more than thrilled to have his noona on his bike. 

"Don't worry noona! I'll keep you safe!" Tao chirped before making his engine roar and took off as fast as he could.

Lay watched as Eun Ri hugged Tao's waist tightly so she wouldn't fall. Something in him made him feel uneasy and he wondered why she hadn't gone with him like she usually does. 

Eventually the group made their way to Eun Ri's Abeoji's shop. She got off of Tao's bike and bowed, "Thank you guys so much. I'll see you later?" 

Sehun popped his head outside of the large Black Hummer. "Bye noona! We'll miss you!" 

The Maknae got a smack on the head from D.O. The older rolled his eyes, "It's not like we'll never see her again you idiot." 

Eun Ri laughed. "Bye guys." She was about to turn into the shop when her Abeoji came running out. "Go Eun Ri! What are you doing driving away your friends?! Is that how I raised you?!" He scolded. 

Her Abeoji smiled at EXO before flicking Eun Ri. "I am so sorry she's so rude. Please come in and have some ramyun on us!"

She glared at her Abeoji. Not like she didn't want to have EXO around but that meant 12 bowls of ramyun plus the 12 from yesterday for free. 

"Oh, but sir we couldn't. We can definitely pay." Suho said. 

"Nonsense. Please come in." Her Abeoji argued.

Next thing she knew, she had all of EXO in her Abeoji's shop helping take orders, clean and even washing dishes in return for the free ramyun. She hit her forehead and leaned against Taemin's shoulder.

"Tae Tae...why is Abeoji so nice." She muttered.

Taemin chuckled and patted the girl head. "Well you know how Abeoji is when it comes to you making friends." She rolled her eyes and pushed Taemin off. 

She watched as EXO scurried around taking orders and bringing orders. She giggled at how the usual female customers ogled over how gorgeous the new "waiters" were. 

She went into the back kitchen to see her Abeoji and Lay hovering over a few pots of ramyun. Her Abeoji was smiling widely patting Lay's back as Lay finished garnishing the next few orders.

The two males saw Eun Ri standing and her Abeoji called her over. "Ri! Did you know that your friend Lay is an amazing cook?!" He shouted.

She watched as pink creeped its way into Lay's cheek making him look adorable. Lay gave an embarrassed smile, "Ah...not really. D.O. is the much better cook!" 

"Nonsense son. You are quite a pro!" Her Abeoji complimented. Her Abeoji shot her a look, "You could learn some things from Lay, Ri." He teased. He patted the younger's back before making his way out into the dining area. "We'll close up early today so I'll just go supervise." 

Lay bowed his head and smiled. He returned to his cooking. Eun Ri made her way next to Lay and observed as she made the bowls of ramyun. Her Abeoji was right, he was really good. "Wow~ Lay these look amazing!" 

Lay blushed madly. "Really?" 

She smiled and nodded, "They smell really good. I didn't expect that you could cook." 

He finished the bowls and put them onto trays for the others to bring out. He smiled sheepishly, "It's a small hobby I like." 

Eun Ri stared at the bowls of noodles. "Well it's a really good hobby." She chirped. 

Lay smiled, "I can make you some if you want." Eun Ri nodded her head excitedly as Lay laughed. 

He took out another bowl and put in a cluster of noodles before pouring over the left over broth. Eun Ri smiled widely as Lay topped it off with eggs, and veggies. He finished and pushed the bowl towards her. "Enjoy." He said shyly.

Eun Ri grabbed two pairs of chopsticks and handed him one. He tilted his head. She smiled and placed the bowl in the center of them. "I can't possibly finish it all so eat it with me!" She dipped in her chopsticks and pulled out some noodles before bringing it to .

Her eyes rolled back. "Oh my gosh, this is delicious!" She savored the taste and swallowed. "Really! Try some!" She chirped.

Lay shly accepted her offer and began to at as well. He had always thought his cooking was okay but for some reason, with Eun Ri, his cooking tasted better than usual. Actually better than ever.

They happily ate together.

Chanyeol and Baekhyum skipped into the kitchen to get the last of the orders when Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun back. 

"Yah! What are you-mmf." Baekhyun mumbled as Chanyeol placed his hand over the latter's mouth. 

"Sh...look." Chanyeol whispered. The two peered around the corner and saw Lay and Eun Ri sharing a bowl of ramyun. They couldn't see Eun Ri's face because her back was facing them but they could definitely see Lay's. 

Lay had a slight blush and he was smiling shyly. His eyes twinkled every time Eun Ri laugh and spoke. 

Baekhyun internal squealed. "Chanyeol, do you see what I see?!" 

The taller rolled his eyes. He continued to watch Lay and smiled himself. "Looks like someone has a crush..." He giggled.


I really want ramyun now LOL~

Especially if it comes with EXO? ALDJSKFMWKFJ; 

Lol. I've had such a relaxing weekend ^^ how is everyone's day going? 

I hope you like this update. xoxo