oo21

Leave It To The Guys

Eun Ri clutched onto the metal railing of the bus as it pulled up to her stop. Clutching her bag, she pulled on the string to signal her stop was next. She glanced out the window and watched as the scenery began to clear. As the bus stop, she stepped out and thanked the driver.

Walking down the sidewalk to the warehouse, she slung onto her book bag. She had a relaxing day at school and was ready to head home. 

She wasn't really used to living with the guys yet but she was starting to adjust. EXO was doing their best to help her adjust and even cleared out an empty room for her. After her little trip with Lay the day before, she had even gotten some things to decorate her room with, including a few pictures, clock and posters.

Even though the trip was fun, she wondered throughout the trip as to why the male had brought her away from the house. He even deliberately took her from the back path instead of the front but as they went home, they entered from the front.

She saw nothing wrong with the scene and it made her wonder why EXO had gotten so worked up when she found nothing wrong. This idea only made her more confused. She didnt want them to hide things from her but from the way they were so concerned with her, made her think they were only trying to protect her. But from what? 

The side walk became a smooth, dirt trail as she neared closer to the warehouse. She glanced around and noticed how secluded the house actually was. It was in the woods but not too deep, surrounded by trees and away from the heart of Seoul. 

EXO seemed like the rich type of boys, nicely dressed and polite. Eun Ri realized there was more too EXO that she didnt know. They seemed to know so much about her, but to her, they were a mystery. Pressing her lips into a thin line, she decided she'd ask them about themselves later.

Back to the fact she was walking alone, she actually stayed after school to attend a study session. She luckily convinced EXO to go home first even though they insisted they'd wait outside. There was no need for them to wait outside for two hours and do nothing when they could be home instead.

She passed the entrance and walked down the path. She could see a small figure bending down under what looked like Kris's motorcycle. She smiled thinking it was Kris, she skipped up to the figure.

"Hey, Kris what are you—" She halted completely as the figure popped up. From his dark hair, tanned skin and plump lips, she instantly knew that it wasn't Kris or anyone she knew. 

She eyed the wire cutters in the male's hands and how Kris's bike had a few things hanging loose from the bottom. She stepped closer as he backed away. His dark eyes were scanning her, confused as to who she was and why she was at EXO's home.

"Who are you?" Eun Ri hissed. The male smirked and backed away, "Just a friend of EXO's and who are you?" Eun Ri pressed her lips into a thin line and decided she couldn't trust the guy enough to say who she was. 

"Answer me first." She said back but all she got in return was a chuckle. "Like I said, a friend." 

The male began to back away from the bike. There was no way Eun Ri was letting this guy go without asking him what he as doing and finding out who he was. The moment she stepped forward, the male began to run. 

Her jaw dropped and clenched as she threw her bag to the ground to chase after him. "YAH! GET BACK HERE!" She shouted. The male turned his head around and quickened his pace when he realized Eun Ri was not slow at all. 

Eun Ri chased him out to the front and fell back quickly as she saw a black car sped past her, knocking her to the ground before she got hit. From the window, she could see the male sticking his head out the window, smirking and blowing her a kiss.

She scowled and felt two hands on her shoulder. She turned around and slammed her fist into the person's lower regions. She heard a grunt and saw the figure fall next to her. Her eyes widened and she suddenly felt panicked. "Oh my gosh, Baek, I'm so sorry!" She shouted as she tried to help the male up.

Looking up, she saw Tao, Chen and Suho running out as well. 

"Noona!" Tao shouted. As Chen and Suho helped Baekhyun up, Tao looked around. "What happened? We heard you scream and then saw your bag on the ground." 

Eun Ri glanced at the direction the car had sped off and then turned back to the younger. "Tao, is there something you guys aren't tell me?" 

 

 

Eun Ri sat on the couch clutching a pillow as she sipped her tea. Kris sat across from her, staring at her, hoping she wasnt hurt. EXO was definite she had run into someone that could harm her and now they became worried. 

"What did he look like." Kris said softly. 

Eun Ri pressed her lips into a thin line. "Light brown hair, dark eyes, tanned skin, sharp jawline and really plump lips." She said trying to recall the figure. She wasnt really focusing on the male as much as she was on what he was doing. "He wasn't too tall but he was really muscular." She mumbled. 

She looked around and saw members chewing on their lips and others whispering things to each other. She wanted to know who the person was and what they were to EXO. She didnt want to live in the shadows, she wanted to know what their problems were and wanted to help them.

"Do you guys know him." She said. Her eyes grew wide as Kris slammed his fist onto the coffee table. Noticing her shocked and somewhat scared look, Kris's anger softened and muttered an apology. Gripping his hair, he looked at Eun Ri. "I'm going to ask you again Eun Ri. Did he hurt you? Did he catch your name or anything?" 

Eun Ri frowned and shook her head. The fact that Kris was afraid the male had caught her name, worried her. Who was he that it'd be dangerous for her to tell him who she was. She was actually relieved she didn't say anything. "I'm fine Kris but stop avoiding my questions. Who is he? What was he doing? And why?" 

Kris looked at the others and sighed. He knew eventually they'd have to tell Eun Ri, but he didnt think that it'd be this early.

Sehun leaned his head onto Eun Ri's shoulder. "Jang Dongwoo." 

Eun Ri had never heard that name in her life but it gave her chills just from the countenances of the members. Their faces read anger and fear, all mixed into one. 

"He was trying to mess with ge's motorcycle." Tao added. Eun Ri pressed her lips into a thin line. "Why? Why would someone do that? Was he trying to hurt Kris?" She felt angered at the idea that someone would have he nerve to put someone else into risk of dying.

"Maybe, maybe not. We don't know what he and s are trying to aim for now." Baekhyun said. 

"W-Wait? So there's more of him?" She couldn't believe that they would be more people like them. More people that were disgusting and inhumane like him. She could see that EXO probably had enemies but death seemed a bit extreme for a high school gang in her opinion. 

Luhan chuckled bitterly, "Yah. Kitten, you do realize we're a gang right? It's only natural for us to have enemies." Eun Ri frowned but kept quiet. Luhan noticed her expression and was going to apologize but stopped himself. It wasnt a big deal anyways. 

"So what happened? Between you guys and Dongwoo and s?" She asked. 

EXO was hesistant to tell her but ultimately they knew it'd be better she knew just in case she ever came face to face with them, but they hoped that would never happen unless they were with her. They knew the dangers Eun Ri could face and though she would be able to protect herself, they werent willing to take the chance.

Kris sighed. "It was a long time ago anyways. Freshmen year for all of us except for Kai, Sehun and Tao of course." He ran his fingers through his hair and blew a rasberry, trying to dig up the past he worked hard to bury. 


Younger EXO slung their bags over their shoulders as they walked towards their favorite hang out spot, one that was claimed by them and only them. So far, they had done a good job of protecting their hangout from intruders and other gangs. 

8th year Kai, Tao and Sehun ran around, demonstrating how they fought off guys at their lower level school to their freshmen hyung. "And then we did this and they ran off crying." Tao said in his squeaky voice. 

Kris laughed and ruffled the younger's hair, feeling bad their voices were still changing. Tao frowned and pushed the older's hands off. "Are we allowed to see the hangout yet?" Sehun asked. They were too young to be administered to the gang, but the older males thought the younger males deserved it. 

"Yah, yah slow down." Luhan told the running Sehun. Sehun rolled his eyes and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Fine..." The younger huffed.

As the reached their favorite spot, a spot right near a bubble tea shop and a pastry shop, they saw their area being inhabited by 7 other males. 

Kris scowled when he noticed the males were the same ones that kept coming back every time, trying to claim the spot as their's. 

"Hey." Luhan growled. He stepped forward as well as another male. Kim Myungsoo smirked and poked Luhan's chest. "Luhan." He said in a cold voice. 

Sunggyu and Kris glared at each other, eyeing each other dangerously. Kris snarled and put his bag down, "I thought we made it clear that this was our hang out?" 

Sunggyu pretended to pout and rolled his eyes, replacing his pout with an annoyed expression. "We got here first, therefore it's our spot." The male spat. Kris rolled up his uniform sleeves and pushed Tao and Kai back behind him as they tried to advance forward. 

"Get back here you two." Lay whispered softly noticing the heat bubbling between the two gangs. 

"I'm going to say if one more time." Kris growled. "You guys leave us alone and get out of our spot and find somewhere else to go." 

Hoya rolled his eyes and took his hands out of his pockets and went to his leader's side. Seven of the members stepped forward from EXO and lined up, facing Infinite, as they called themselves. 

"Since you don't want to. Let's decide it like guys." Chanyeol scoffed. 

Like any young high school males would do, they fought it out, sending out kicks and punches. There was no such thing as compromise or sharing in their young, immature minds. It was the one who got beaten up the most until they could hardly speak to be the one to leave. 

After multiple bruises and many cases of bleeding, Infinite was weakened enough for three of them to collapse completely. Sunggyu scowled and ordered the others to help their fallen members. 

The seven who fought from EXO panted as they watched the other males leave. No other words were exchanged but it was almost inevitable that they'd meet again another day and fight over something else. 


Eun Ri sat in silence. So basically, Jang Dongwoo was an old rival. What she didnt understand was why he and the others were coming back now when all of this happened three years ago. 

"So why are they back?" She said softly. 

They knew the reason, but they didnt say. Many things happened between now and those three years. Luhan could feel the stares he was getting from s and he could feel his heart aching. He glanced at Eun Ri who was still quiet. 

"We don't know." He lied. Luhan wasn't ready to dig up the past. It hurt too much and he wasnt willing to go through the pain of the memories again. "They just are." 

She could hear the coldness in his voice and only guessed he was getting angry at the past. Of course what she thought and what he was thinking of was completely different. 

She nodded not wanting to further pry. "Okay. Is there something we should do? I don't want you guys getting hurt." 

Lay's expression softened at the girl. He knew that EXO could care less about their well being and they knew they could handle and protect themselves from their rivals but could Eun Ri protect herself? Now that Dongwoo knew that EXO had a girl with them, it would be no surprise if they targeted her to get to them. 

And that's what scared him greatly. He knew that Eun Ri would be the biggest target. If Infinite as well as their other rival could get to her, they could easily threaten her safety to get to EXO.

"For now, I think it's best if you stick with us. Always have one of us by your side when you go anywhere and I mean anywhere." Suho said sternly. Eun Ri opened to question but from the concerned looks she was getting, she decided it wouldn't be too bad to have the guys a bit closer to her now.


 In the car, Dongwoo sat grumpily as Sunggyu lectured on and on about how careless the younger had been, going on and on about how Dongwoo hadn't worked quick enough and probably didnt do any damage that would inflict harm of Kris Wu and blah blah blah.

L rolled his eyes and leaned back, placing the ear buds into his ears to tune out his nagging hyung. 

Dongwoo was sent to hot wire Kris's motorcycle so the brakes wouldn't be able to work. They knew Kris wasn't stupid and could easily get away from death. It was just a mere warning that they'd get their revenge from their last encounter just one year ago. 

Their relationship had never been good and it only took one big fight to change everything. Tired of losing, Infinite had teamed up with another gang but they still were easily beat until now. Sunggyu was pretty proud of his new plan, all it needed was for time to let the parts unfold.

"Jang Dongwoo, you could've gotten caught. Then what?" Sunggyu nagged. Dongwoo leaned against the window and rolled his eyes. "Are you done?" He asked angrily. Sunggyu huffed and nodded, taking a turn down the street. 

Dongwoo sat up straight and looked in the back to find the others doing something to distract themselves until they reached home. "Yah! Guys!" Dongwoo called out finally being able to tell them the most important piece of information he had. 

Everyone instantly turned their attention towards the smirking male. "Guess who I met while I was there?" Dongwoo's eyes twinkled, knowing that everything had just gotten better for them. 

"One of the EXO idiots?" Sungyeol asked. Dongwoo shook his head and smirked, "Nope. A girl." 

Woohyun scoffed. "A girl that almost caught your ." Dongwoo snarled and turned his attention back to the others who had a spark of interest at the idea of a girl. 

"Is it—" L said, suddenly taking an interest in what his hyungs were talking about. 

Dongwoo shook his head. "A different girl. A lot tougher. But I think if we can get our hands on her..."  

"Then we can finally give EXO what they deserve." Sunggyu said smiling. 


A few EXO members sat at their kitchen island. Kris took a sip of his cola can and crushed the empty can as he tossed it into the trash. He knew the inevitable trouble that was coming their way.

The air was thick and tense, almost suffocating in Lay's mind. His mind was completely filled with endless worries and "what if–'s" 

They all knew that if Infinite had the knowledge that Eun Ri was with them, things would become more dangerous, not for themselves, but Eun Ri. 

Lay didnt want to imagine what they'd do to her if they got their fingers wrapped around her. The thought of Infinite taking Eun Ri made his blood boil. 

"We can't let her out of our sights you guys hear that?" Kris said. "We can't let her be alone ever. Who knows what they'll do to her." 

The others nodded in agreement. "We won't let them hyung. Not our Eun Ri." Chen said softly. 

"They'll only threaten her danger to get to us and we can't have that." Suho said. 

 

 

As the others conversed downstairs, Luhan sat in his room alone, curled up in a blanket pretending to be asleep.

Wiping his cheeks, he sighed. It had been awhile since he had cried and he hated crying since it gave him a headache and made his face all puffy but it was getting more painful to hold it in then just doing the action itself. 

Memories swirled in his head, making him sick to the stomache. He hated Infinite and the their partners and for that reason, he decided he wouldn't let Eun Ri fight them, even if their lives depended on it. 

Luhan wasn't as jerky as he came off and the male had finally decided to admit that the girl was growing on him. He finally could admit to himself he actually liked having her around, though the thought made him cringe. 

The annoying, bratty, y girl he called Kitten was finally warming up to him. He realized she wasn't that bad and after seeing her so broken, he never wanted to see it again. He hated having her so weak to the point where if he insulted her, she would agree. The memory made him cringe and he knew he would rather have her fight back then back down. 

And because of all of this, he made a promise to himself he wouldn't let her fight, especially if it meant she wouldn't get hurt. 


*Updated Nov. 11, 2013* 

Aha, 1/2 of EXO's rival was finally revealed •u• 

LOL, sorry to those who thought it wouldve been Super Junior. 

 

So after a long weekend of endless voting and hashtagging, MTVZ decided to pull a Busker Busker and announce Chris Lee won the Beat Worldwide Act. She's from China and she is gorgeous, no joke ;u; so Congrats to her.

Though I'm a bit sad and disappointed, it's okay. While EXOtics and other Kpop fandoms smile, Directioners and Beliebers are continueing with their rage. Oh wellz. I'm done with them lol 

we came in second and won most EMAzing Idol award ;u; despite the MCs not giving two s about it and instead talked bout 1D and Miley Cyrus...like okay >.> Either way Kris and Suho were too busy taking selcas LOL

And it's a win win for us cause we got to see Kris in leather pants ASDFGHJKL: 

Okay it's 2 am lol goodnight/Goodmorning ^^ sorry for errors ;-;