oo2

Leave It To The Guys

Luhan opened his eyes to Kris glaring down at him. The next thing he knew, he was flipped onto the floor and his uniform was thrown onto his face.

"School is starting in half and hour. Get ready and come down to eat okay?" He said sternly.

Luhan watched from the floor as Kris walked out of his room. Luhan groaned as he hoisted himself up onto his bed, holding his uniform. 

SM high. Luhan cringed at the school name. 

"The past is the past." He muttered.

Luhan changed quickly and brushed his teeth and looked in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs. He clutched onto the metal railing of the spiral staircase and before he could take a step into the kitchen, he saw a granola bar being flung at his face.

"Eat quickly. We're going to be late for school and Kris is going to get pissed if we get in trouble before the school year even begins." Lay said casually reaching for his motorcycle keys on the counter.

"Did the others leave already?" Luhan said unwrapping his bar and munching on it. Lay nodded as he headed for the back door. "And we better too if we don't want Kris to bite our heads off."

Luhan nodded reaching to the floor and grabbing his bag. He shoved his motorcycle keys into his pocket and followed Lay outside to the back where they had their bikes parked.

"So why did you wait for me?" Luhan asked as he hopped onto his bike. 

"Cause that's what friends do." Lay smiled sheepishly. Luhan grinned before chucking his empty wrapper at his best friend's head. "You're so greasy. Stay away from Baekhyun." 

The two laughed before taking off to school. 

It was mid way that he saw the rest of the gang waiting at a red light. Luhan stepped on the gas before pulling up to a big black Hummer. 

The window rolled down to reveal his cute little dongsaeng smiling. "Hyung! You're awake! For a second, we all thought Kris hyung was going to have your head." Sehun chirped cutely.

Luhan looked up and grinned. "Of course not. Wouldn't want to miss school right?" 

Sehun frowned when he saw his hyung's face slightly drop. Sehun reached out, patting Luhan's helmet. "It was the past. Let's move on in our lives okay?" 

Luhan smiled before fist bumping with the younger. "Of course."

The red light changed to green and the gang headed off towards school.

 

 

"Aaah~ it's great to be back!" Kai chirped as he hopped out of the hummer. Another hummer and more motorcycles began to pull up. 

The lot began to fill with people. Luhan could already hear their names being screamed and whispered in the crowd. Luhan took off his helmet and shook his shiny, blond hair loose, letting his bangs naturally fall into place. 

"Our bad boys are back!" One girl screamed.

Luhan watched as Kai gave her his usual smirk and she fell back instantly, clearing a path for EXO, which was the name of their gang. Luhan hopped off his motorcycle and joined the rest of s and walked into the school.

They weren't kingtas or anything, they just happened to be super gorgeous and "bad" whatever that meant to their fangirls.

Kris was busy scolding his other members to tuck in their shirts, straighten their jackets or tie their shoes. Suho had gone in into the school office to check them all in. 

Luhan saw Suho come back out with their schedules. 

Luhan took his in his hand and looked at his classes. They weren't all bad and from what he could remember about the teachers, he had pretty decent ones. He looked up to see Kris giving his speech just like the one he gave yesterday night.

"Listen. We were lucky we got back into SM high okay? Don't mess up this time unless you guys want to go back to that boarding school."

Everyone cringed.

"If anyone gets you mad, bite your tongue and don't punch the poor guy okay?" Kris smirked looking directly at Luhan who was known for his temper.

Luhan put his hand up and nodded, "I promise." 

Kris rolled his eyes. The bell rang quickly and Luhan found himself walking towards his first class along with Lay. 

They entered their first class; Math. The two guys took a seat in the back away from their obsessive fan girls and fan boys even. 

The teacher walked in and went to her list to check attendance.

After countless names, Luhan heard his.

"Xi Luhan."

Luhan raised his hand and looked up, trying to ignore the snickers from his anti's.

"He's back?"

"Tch I know right. Especially after what he did, I am amazed he's even allowed back."

"Let's hope he controls his temper this time."

"Shut up." Luhan heard Lay say. Luhan clenched his fists as he watched the gossipers turn around and hide their faces from the angry Chinese. 

Luhan turned to Lay who gave him a soft smile. "Forget them."

Luhan nodded before turning his head back to the board. He looked down at his notebook which was empty. He sighed softly before picking up his pencil and tried to write down his notes. Forget them.

____________________

Luhan smiled as he sat down at the cafeteria table. EXO was glad to know no one had dared to steal their table during their absence. Either in fear of EXO going after them or just in respect.

"So how was class?" Suho asked as he put his tray down.

Chanyeol pouted and rubbed his head, "Uhg, I got Mrs.Baek. She already gave us a writing assignment on the first day." Tao patted his head, "At least you're good at Korean, try being Chinese and writing a whole essay in Korean?" 

"Maybe if you studied more." Chen snickered. 

"Hyung, Chen's bullying me again!" Tao complained to Suho. 

Kris rolled his eyes and rubbed his forehead. "I don't get why Im still hanging out with you guys."

Kai and Sehun dropped down onto their seats and grinned widely, "Cause you love us!" 

Kris scoffed before biting into his sandwich. Kai and Sehun looked at each other before giggling knowing their cold Duizhang did love them. 

"So how were your classes Luhan hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

Luhan frowned remembering his classes and how a majority of them either had girls annoying him and flirting with him or his haters bringing up his past behind his back.

"Good." He lied. 

Lay looked at him and frowned knowing that nothing about his classes were good. It's not like Lay hasn't heard any of the stuff people have been saying about his best friend. Apparently no one else in EXO had heard or they just chose to ignore it.

____________________

"Hey, Kyungsoo, tonight can you-" Baekhyun paused as he stood in front of their warehouse.

11 other guys paused along with Baekhyun staring at their home. Kris instantly crumpled the can of soda in his hand before tossing it onto the ground.

EXO

WATCH YOUR BACK

WEAKLINGS

EXO ****

WE'RE BACK

Along with other profanities and insults completely covered their home. A strong scent of spray paint lingered in the air meaning they were here not too long ago. 

"But..." Kyungsoo mumbled. Kai walked up to the walls of the warehouse and traced his finger onto the wet paint, watching the red paint transfer onto his finger.

Luhan went over to the paint and wrinkled his nose at the strong aerosol smell. He looked at the individual insults they wrote on the building.

Tao, claims to know wushu, yet can't fight for his life 

Kris the black hole leader. 

Lay, the scrawny weakling

Baekhyun at punching. Go back to your makeup sissy boy.

Luhan cringed at the one he found about himself. He could feel the past memories bubbling up inside, not matter how hard he tried to push them back to where he had stored them; deep, deep down.

Luhan, can't take a hit to himself. at defense.

Shaking his head and viciously rubbing against the wet paint, he smudged the insult away not caring if his jacket was getting green paint all over it. Kyungsoo can wash it out later.

He toured around the building before returning to the front once again to meet with s. He saw Tao and Chanyeol holding back Kris.

"LET ME GO!" Kris growled as he tried to get to his motorcycle. "LET ME GO. LET ME GO FIND THOSE S WHO DID THIS." 

"Ge, please stop." Tao pleaded. The younger hated seeing Kris getting worked up over them.

Luhan ran over and stood in front of Kris. "Kris, stop." What was the use of going to start a fight now? Especially when they just got expected into SM high again. Was it even worth it?

Kris paused and stopped struggling. Kris glanced back at his frightened members and to Luhan before stopping his violent struggles. Luhan frowned as Kris threw off Tao and Chanyeol and stormed inside. 

The rest of the members went inside along with Kris, half to make sure he was okay and the other half inspecting for any damages inside. 

Luhan stood outside staring at the vandalized warehouse. "I thought they left us alone already."

 

 

"They didn't get inside thank god." Chanyeol mumbled after he finished checking the house. Luhan nodded before falling onto the old, black leather couch that sat in the living room. 

Kyungsoo and Kai both came out with cans of sodas and laying them down onto the coffee table before sitting down on the floor. 

"I thought they already gave up hyung." Sehun frowned as he glanced at Suho was in deep thought. 

"I did too Sehun." Suho replied not knowing why the sudden attack especially after their last fight which was costly sending one of their members to the hospital for weeks and EXO being expelled and further more, affecting Luhan greatly. 

Luhan fiddled with the metal piece on his grape soda can. He felt the couch bounce slightly and next to him revealed Lay who was staring at him intensely. 

"What are we going to do now?" Kai asked. They all turned their heads when Kris came out of his room. Kris's blond hair was sticking out everywhere messily, and he changed from his gray uniform into a pair of sweat pants and a wife beater. 

"We watch our backs like they said." Kris answered, swiping a can of Coke from the table. "They and trouble then fine, we'll bring them it."

"But hyung, we'll be outnumbered. It's 13 against 12 and even though it's a one person difference, that one person happens to be a really good fighter." Chen replied. "We all know we're not all good fighters here meaning our skills are lower than theirs." 

Luhan saw from the corner of his eye Lay looking down at his lap. 

They all knew who Chen was talking about and in no way was he insulting the poor Chinese but everyone, including Lay knew that he was the worst fighter out of all them. 

Kris glanced at Lay before clearing his throat, "I don't care. We'll think of something but for now, I forbid anyone to walk home or go anywhere alone. We don't know if they're watching us right now."

After dinner and a talk, Luhan walked back up to his room and plopped down onto his bed. He was tired, the first day of school was worse than he expected and now all of this.


Hey guys, so this will probably be the last update for a bit. Maybe a week or something I don't know know. Currently it's 5:13 am and I am getting up an hour earlier so I have to time to cram in and do my homework I couldn't finish yesterday. It's only the second day of school and I managed to mess a lot of things up with a friend, my school work. I'm just tired guys. Really tired.

AFF and writing is the only place I can escape but we know we can't live on here. (I wish) so, everyone have a nice day okay? Work hard, enjoy your free time and fighting! I'm going to go and finish some now and hopefully when I come home, things will be better ^^

I don't even know why I am ranting. My head hurts. Have a nice day everybody! Xoxo