oo28

Leave It To The Guys

*Warning; bad update. Acting as a filler chapter. So sorry.


Eun Ri pouted as she rested her hands casually on her lap as she rode on the back of Luhan's bike. The edges of her fingers curled around lightly onto Luhan's jacket as they headed to the mall.

Now why was she on her way to the mall with Luhan? Chen had thought it would be funny to convince Kris into having the two head to the mall to pick up things for their trip. To Eun Ri's dismay, she couldn't say no to Kris whom had always been so good to her. 

At first she didn't want to go because, well...it was Luhan but also the look on Lay's face made her heart skip a beat. The male was disappointed tinged with jealousy which made her heart leap in hope that he did like her. 

After Luhan had basically dragged her out of the house, she found herself on her way with Luhan. She had no idea why he was actually up for the whole plan and it weirded her out. Luhan was the one who lead her out, practically forcing her upon his bike. 

Didn't he hate her? 

His actions lately worried her and she wondered what he was really up to, but for now, she'd focus on getting things for the other members. 

"You're going to fall off if you don't hold on." Luhan said bluntly noticing Eun Ri was not holding onto him. 

Eun Ri pressed her lips into a thin line and nervously rested her hands on the edges of his hips until she felt a tug on one of her hands and in an instant, she found herself hugging his waist, face pressed onto his back. 

"Stubborn as always Kitten." He mumbled.

She scowled and tried to move back when Luhan pulled on her hand once again. "Luhan, I'm not going to fall off." 

Luhan knew she was perfectly fine and that she wouldn't fall but he was upset she wasn't holding onto him like the others. She'd hug the others casually as she rode their bikes but suddenly with him, she wouldn't? 

"I'm not going to get in trouble if you fall and crack your head. I don't want to get scolded at." He mumbled. Eun Ri felt weird. The feeling she felt oddly was...hurt. He didn't concern her, he just didnt want to get in trouble. 

Instead of replying a snarky comment, she decided to give in and rest her head on his back. Luhan slowly released her hand and put it back on his handle as he continued to ride. She sat in silence, thinking about her and Luhan were definitely in a messed up friendship? Acquaintance? Whatever it was. 

Sometimes she wished they could get along but apparently not. 

Luhan tensed as he felt her head rest against his back, her arms clutching his waist tightly. Sometimes she would be so tough and stand her ground and then others, weak and giving. It confused him and sometimes he wondered which side he fell for first. 

The two reached the mall and Eun Ri hopped off first, taking off her helmet and hanging it on the handles. Luhan stepped off after and followed her into the mall as the two walked in silence. 

"The faster we get their stuff, the faster I can get home to help Lay." Eun Ri huffed before pushing her way past Luhan before heading into the first store.

Luhan scowled and pushed back all feelings for the girl and marched forward annoyed. Shoving his hands in his pockets he followed as she began to grab items for the other members. 

Eun Ri's mind was in the clouds as she grabbed random brands of who knows whats and packets of socks and random shirts. She just wanted to get home so she and Lay could practice the knew tactic she had taught him. She was excited to see if their work was paying off, but in reality, she was just excited to see him.

 

 

Eun Ri sat on a bench with Luhan as they sipped their bubble teas. Finishing her cup, she got up and threw her cup away. She sat back down and stretched her legs and leaned back. 

The two had been shopping for a good hour, finishing everything they needed to get. Her legs ached and she was a bit tired but nonetheless fine. 

They were able to shop in peace without any argueing so far and she really wished to keep it that way but  she knew it was too good to be true when Luhan started to argue which way to leave quicker. 

"If we go through that way then we can get out quicker." Luhan said standing up. Eun Ri pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head. "Yeah if we want to walk through the giant crowds. If we cut through the food court we'll be out and we can walk to the parking spot." 

"Why would we walk outside when we can just take a little longer inside?" Luhan huffed. He knew his way was better and it wasn't helping that Eun Ri was testing him.

Eun Ri frowned. "Do we really need to argue right now? This is stupid." She scowled.

"You're stupid." Luhan mumbled. 

Eun Ri was getting annoyed. "Why are you acting like a child right now?!" She raised her voice a bit. They always bickered about stupid things and she was honestly growing tired. She would fight any other time but not now. 

As the bickered on, they were too busy to notice a few kids snickering and coming closer. Next thing Eun Ri knew, the bags at their feet were snatched away by a few kids whom were now laughing as they ran off.

"YAH! GET BACK HERE!" Eun Ri shouted feeling angry. She began to run after them when she felt her arm being pulled back. 

"Stop!" Luhan said holding her to a crushing hug. "You're going to cause trouble" he said as he struggled to keep her still. 

Eun Ri began to try and pry his arms off. "Luhan get off of me. I can go get our stuff back now let me go!" She squirmed but Luhan's grip was tight. She twisted around and soon was face to face with Luhan.

"Get off of me." She growled planting her hands onto his chest trying to push him off.

"So you can get us in trouble?" Luhan scoffed trying to ignore her kicking and tried to keep her in his hold. "Hell fricken no." He scowled. 

The two began to struggle and Eun Ri noticed the fountain nearing them. Her eyes grew wide. "Luhan let go now." 

"I'm not stupid." Luhan spat as he tried to fight against Eun Ri's pushing. "If I let you go, you're just going to get us in trouble." She placed her hands on his chest trying to push him away when the two bumped into the fountain and lost their balance.

Luhan let out a shout as Eun R screamed as the two plummeted into the water. Luhan pulled her close to his chest as they fell into the water. 

Water filled Eun Ri's lungs as she began to sputter. She gave Luhan one final shove before raising hersrf out of the water. was raw and she began to cough. Her clothing was drenched and her hair clung to her face. 

Luhan pushed himself from the base of the fountain and next thing he knew, he was tackled by Eun Ri. 

The two began to fight in the middle of the fountain ignoring the growing crowd forming around them. Eun Ri shoved Luhan under the water but found herself being dragged down by him. 

Eun Ri ignored the water filling her lungs and her eyes burning from the chlorine in the water and focused on strangling the male. Luhan grabbed her hands and aimed to keep them away from his throat. Why did she need to be so annoying? 

The two rose from the water and they suddenly felt the back of their shirt collars being tugged away.

 

 

About twenty minutes later, they went from the fountain to sitting in the mall jail glaring at each other. 

Someone had reported two teens fighting in the water fountain and they soon found themselves faced to face with the security guards. 

Luhan looked at Eun Ri guilty as she shivered underneath the towels the police gave them. The cell was cool from the AC and being wet wasn't helping. He didn't mean to keep the fight going but she was testing him and his pride was on the line. 

Eun Ri gritted her teeth, wincing as the water from her hair dripped onto her lap. Hair clung to her face and she was freezing cold from the AC. She could have caught up with the kids and gotten their stolen items back but Luhan decided to grab her back and the two ended up struggling until they fell into the fountain. 

Luhan only grabbed her back because he didn't want to create a big commotion but he ended up creating a bigger one than he intended. He didn't want Eun Ri to get in trouble for beating up a bunch of freshmen for stolen shampoo and socks. He was only thinking about her but they ended up fighting once more.

Eun Ri was frustrated. He hair was frizzing terribly, she was freezing cold, she could feel her nose stuffing up, they lost about 50,000 won in items, Luhan was being an and to add to the list, she was late for her training session with Lay. 

She watched the clock in frustration as it ticked further. And it was all. Luhan's. fault. She didn't want to fight him but he was testing her and her pride was too large to let it deflate. 

"Is there anyone you two can call?" The guard said from his desk. Luhan and Eun Ri both got their phones broken from the water so that added to their already existing problems. 

Before Eun Ri could open , Luhan spoke up first. "Our friend." The guard nodded and handed him a phone. 

There was no way Eun Ri was letting Luhan speak since he would probably lie and say it was all her fault. When she tried to reach for the phone, Luhan shoved her away as it rang. "Luhan give me the phone." She said reaching for it. 

Luhan stuck his tongue out and twisted his body away. 

"Hello? Who is this?" Kris's voice said. 

"Hyung, hey, it's Luhan." He said as he tried to push Eun Ri away, doing his best to keep the phone steady. "We need your help." 

Luhan could hear Kris groaning in annoyance. "What did you do?" 

"Eun Ri and I are in mall jail." 

And that is how Eun Ri found herself in the back of the Hummer with Kris scolding the two of them. And to make matters worse, Lay accompanied him after he found out Eun Ri was in trouble. Luhan sat in the front with Kris leaving a very awkward Eun Ri in the back with Lay.

She was embarrassed as hell and it was all thanks to Luhan. She looked terrible, her light make up slight running under her eyes, her hair tangled in a mess and she was clad in a random sweat shirt the police gave her to keep her warm. 

Any hope of Lay liking her was probably shattered then and there. 

"Really guys. How do you even manage to get yourselves in this much trouble?" Kris muttered as he gripped the wheel tightly.

"If Luhan would have let me just go after them I would've gotten our stuff back and we would have been home by now." Eun Ri growled, making sure Luhan could see her in the rear view mirror glaring at him.

Luhan scoffed. "And what? Have you beat up a bunch of kids younger than you and get in more trouble than the mall police? Please." 

Eun Ri's eyes turned into slits and Lay could easily tell that if someone did not intervene, the car trip was going to break out in a full on fist fight. Before Eun Ri could retort, Lay placed his hand on her clenched fist and she instantly froze.

Turning to Lay, he mouthed the words, it's okay. Eun Ri turned back to Luhan who was glaring back at her from the rear view mirror. She softened and exhaled. She could've sworn Kris muttering something along the lines of "thank god." But she didn't mind. 

Once they got home, Kris and Luhan told everyone what had happened. No one cared about their items but instead made sure the two were okay. Eun Ri assured everyone she was fine but it didn't take away the tension she and Luhan still had. 

After showering and changing into a pair of sweat pants and baggy shirt, she went downstairs to find Lay watching TV. He was still clad in jeans and a t-shirt which left her wondering if he was upset by the fact their training session was interrupted. Since he didn't change, she only assumed he didn't want to train.

"Lay?" She said softly. Lay turned around and watched her descend from the stairs. Even while dressed casually, he still found her astonishing. He had fallen way to deep. 

"Yeah?" Lay said moving over on the couch for her to sit. Eun Ri smiled softly and leaned back. She played with her thumbs and kept her gaze away. "Are you mad?' 

Lay was confused. "What could I have possibly been mad about?" He chuckled slightly once he caught on. "Are you talking about our training session?" 

From Eun Ri's burning face, he knew he hit the nail on the head. "Hey..." He said softly. "It's fine but if you're feeling guilty, you can make it up to me by training with me right now." 

Eun Ri lifted her head and smiled. "Deal." 

Before they could head outside to start, Luhan stepped into the living room and noticed the two. He was in the kitchen when he heard the two chattering about their training session. Was that why she kept looking at the clock? Cause she was late for her stupid session with Lay? 

He scoffed. Clearing his voice, he met eyes with Eun Ri and smirked. "I'll join you guys. Eun Ri owes me a training session anyways." 

As Eun Ri glared at him, Lay smiled at his best friend. "Sounds great Luhan." 

Eun Ri turned to Lay and looked at him like he was insane but he didnt seem to notice. When she turned back to Luhan, he smirked and mouthed "payback"


*Updated Dec. 23, 2013*

This was a bad update. Sorry. It's just, my holiday is going terribly. 

It looks like I'm spending Christmas Eve and Day alone. My parents are being ing s. I hope all of you get to spend Christmas with your families and friends. I'll be fine after awhile. 

Sort of furious with them now so I will probably spend more of my time updating. So maybe look out for a few more updates within the next couple of days? 

LMAO, AREN'T THEY ADORABLE XD

Luhan looks like he's just like..."u mad bro"