oo3

Leave It To The Guys

Being a senior was hard. It was only the second day of school and Eun Ri was already ready to drop out. Possibly become a hobo or maybe if her Abeoji didn't kill her, work at the ramyun shop. 

She stared at the clock as she tapped her pencil on the corner of her lip. She nibbled the eraser as her teacher blabbered on about math, and like any other kid, she was horrendous at it. Why do we need to learn about proofs? I didn't realize that I'd need to know about Angle-Angle-Side while running a ramyun shop...

She sighed in relief when the bell rang signaling time for lunch. She grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulders and smoothed her skirt. She gripped the straps of her bag before heading to the cafeteria. 

She opened the door to the cafe and walked straight to the lunch line. She filled her tray with a wrapped sandwich and a bottle of water before finding a table to sit. She saw a quiet spot no one seemed to sit at, so she sat down and unwrapped her food and began to eat.

So far she hasn't made any close friends. She talked to a few girls here and there but they all seemed to have their own friends to attend to and Go Eun Ri wasn't one of them. She didn't really mind though, she was used to being alone anyways.

She was about to take another bite when she heard murmers and squeals. She looked up and furrowed her brows. 

"It's EXO oppas! Subin was right! They really are back!" A girl cried.

Subin...EXO...Ah...one of the girls Eun Ri had talked to during class. Subin had said something about this gang, X.O. or something like that. She tried to glance at who the infamous EXO was but she could only see the tops of their heads. 

When she caught herself trying to stare at a bunch of guys, she hit her forehead. Yah! Go Eun Ri, what are you doing?

____________________

Eun Ri's eyes flickered to Song Subin in the corner of the room. When the girl had seen Eun Ri, she smiled and waved her over. "Hey Eun Ri! Come sit here!" The latter chirped patting the seat next to her.

Eun Ri walked over and sat down before settling her stuff. 

"So what's up?" Subin asked taking out her binder.

Eun Ri bit her lip wondering if she should ask about EXO. She hated to admit it, but she was still really interested in them considering all the hype about them.

"I was wondering..." Eun Ri tapped her pencil. "Those EXO guys. Can you tell me more about them?" When she turned to the other girl, she saw Subin wearing the widest smile ever.

Subin laughed and poked Eun Ri's arm. "Wae? You interested?" She wiggled her brows. Eun Ri rolled her eyes as Subin laughed. "Kidding, but sure. What do you want to know?"

Eun Ri bit her tongue trying to think. "Mmm, anything!"

Subin smiled, "Then get ready for a looooong~ story." She giggled.

 

 

Eun Ri tied the strings of her apron around her waist. She grabbed her notepad and skipped outside into the dining room and scanned for incoming customers. Most of them were already eating so she didn't need to serve anyone just yet.

So apprently EXO...i O. What kind of name is that? But anyways...Subin had said they were basically the school's bad boys.

Eun Ri didn't get a chance to see them but honestly, she thought she was coming down with something. Seriously. Go Eun Ri, trying to catch a glimpse of some flower boy guys? Sorry, correction. Bad Flower Boys?

Eun Ri smiled as customers greeted her and took their seats. She grabbed a few menus and placed them down on the table along with two cups of tea.

"Just call when you're ready," she chirped as she walked back to the empty tables to gather the tips and money. She saw a whopping tip on the table, "Yes!" She cheered. She was about to walk over and grab it when a couple of teenagers walked by and swiped it off the table.

Eun Ri frowned. "YAH! GET BACK HERE!" She shouted. The boys froze for a second before running out the door. Eun Ri growled before running out the door. From behind, she could her Abeoji saying not to overdo it. Eun Ri slightly chuckled before speeding her pace up.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRATS!!" Eun Ri shouted. The boys cursed before running even quicker. They were testing her patience. 

It wasn't long before one of throw tripped and fell and his shirt met Eun Ri's clutch. "Listen here brat, you hand me back the money you stole and I'll let you go." She growled. The boy smirked, "What are you going to do about it lady? You're just a girl, what can you do to me that's so bad? Put eyeliner on me?"

Her jaw dropped. "WHY YOU LITTLE." She shrieked before raising her fist. The boy began to struggle in her grasp. 

One of his friends came from behind and pulled on her pony tail making her drop the boy. Eun Ri screamed and turned around before punching the boy in the stomach. "Don't touch me you dirty thieves."

The side walk just became a mess with three boys trying to tackle Eun Ri as she fought back. Potted plants were getting knocked over and fists were flying everywhere.

The maknaes of EXO pouted as they dragged their feet across the sidewalk after school.

"Why do we have to find food for the others if they're the ones that are hungry!" Tao cried. 

Sehun nodded in agreement trying to look around the street for a place to but food since EXO had decided it would be the maknaes to buy their hyung's lunch. 

Jongin aka Kai pouted as he shoved his hands in his pockets, "Shouldn't Sehun be the only one to buy it? He's the official maknae!" He cried. Tao paused and nodded in agreement. "YEAH!"

Sehun glared at the two older. They backed away and smiled sheepishly before continueing their way.

"YAH, LET GO OF MY HAIR!" They heard a girl scream. Their inner gentlemen came out and they instantly ran to the scene. 

They saw a dainty girl send a flying punch to a guy as she dodged a kick from another guy. The last guy came after her but she ended up bending and he was thrown over her shoulder onto his friend.

"Should we help her?!" Tao shouted. As he turned to Sehun and Kai, they were tilting their heads with their jaws dropped. "Guys...?"

It was no use. Kai and Sehun stared in admiration as they watched this stranger girl beat up three guys and end up getting back what they stole. They watched as she growled and walked away. The boys got up and trudged their way home after losing to a girl.

Eun Ri dusted off her pants and wiped her bloody lip when she felt two hands on her shoulders.

"YAH! MISS FIGHTER-SSI! YOU'RE BLEEDING!" A dark circled boy screamed. Eun Ri's eyes grew wide as she backed up and felt herself collide into a chest. She turned around to find a tanned, gorgeous boy smile at her, "Miss Fighter-ssi, do you want some help?" 

Eun Ri began to ruffle her hair nervously before meeting eyes with another boy with a blank face. "Y-Y-You're...Oh my god..." 

These guys high or something?! She thought nervously. Great, first the thieves, now she had to fight some crack heads. 

"Miss Fighter-ssi? Can you speak or does it hurt too much? C'mon, let's find you someone to help heal you!" The panda boy said as he grabbed her wrist. Eun Ri tried to pull away but his grip was tight. "YAH! I'M FINE, LET ME GO!" 

The boy instantly released her. She watched as the three boys frowned. She didn't mean to raise her voice but really. "I mean, I'm fine thank you. Don't worry about me." She said wiping her lip. 

It didn't look like they believed her. She groaned, "Really!"

The tanned boy pouted which she think was undeniably adorable despite this y aura around him. You ert Eun Ri, he's probably younger. Stop being such a creeper.

"But you're a girl fighting three guys, that had to hurt!" He said. 

She furrowed her brows before poking his chest. Hard. "Listen here, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't fight okay?!" She said a little snappier than she meant. She blew a rasberry when she noticed the poker face boy staring at her, "AND WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY!" 

The boy smirked, "Nothing cause I agree with you. Kai hyung, you saw her. She can fight." 

She turned to "Kai" and stuck her tongue out. 

"Sehun, you're such a kiss up cause she's pretty." Panda huffed. Eun Ro felt her cheeks warm at panda boy's compliment. "Yah! Tao shut up!" Cried "Sehun."

So Sehun, Kai and Tao...

Eun Ri stood awkwardly before walking away from the argueing boys. She was half way back to the ramyun shop when she heard someone scream "Miss Fighter-ssi"

She turned around to find them chasing her. She groaned before stopping. "My name is Go Eun Ri so stop calling me that!" 

The three smiled and nodded before following her. "Kai" ran up to her and smiled, "We'll walk you home but first, I'm Kim Jongin but call me Kai." He gestured the other two. 

"Huang Zitao but Tao is fine!"

"Oh Sehun." 

She nodded before she reached the ramyun shop. She turned around and bowed, "Thanks for walking me home but I need to get back to work." She groaned. 

Sehun tugged on Tao's blazer. "Tao! We can get hyungs' food here!" He chirped. She thought it was amusing to see such a poker faced boy contain so much aegyo just by talking.

Kai turned to Tao and nodded. Eun Ri opened the door and gestured for them to come in. Never would she turn away business...even if they seemed a bit off.

"Uhh...sit I guess? I'll go get you some menus?" Eun Ri said as she hurried to the back to get the boys menus. She passed Taemin as he popped out from the kitchen.

"Back from college Tae Tae?" She mused.

"Yes and I see you have friends?" Taemin chuckled eyeing the three boys who were smiling at Eun Ri. She rolled her eyes, "No. Just some random guys I don't know." 

Taemin pouted. "Rude..."

____________________

Luhan sipped his bowl dry. Everyone in EXO smiled as they finished their ramyuns. 

"This is the best I've ever had. Where did you buy it?" Xiumin chirped. 

The three maknaes giggled and smiled causing their hyungs to grimace. 

"From this shop where our new friend works!" Tao mused. Well..at least he considered Eun Ri a friend, he didnt really know her feelings considered she had that Taejin? Jaemin? Dude bring out their order.

Luhan smiled and ruffled the maknae's hair. "Who's your new friend?"

"Her name is Go Eun Ri." Sehun butted in. 

"Her?" Lay asked.

Kai nodded. "Like Sehun was saying, her name is Eun Ri. She's pretty awesome! We met her after she beat up these three guys after they stole from her work place. It was so cool, she like pow! And then BAM!" The maknaes recreated Eun Ri's fighting scene by sending out punches and kicks.

Sehun smiled widely, "You guys should meet her, she's just what EXO needs to beat-mppphmdkc" he got cut off by Kai who stared at him warily for almost saying their enemy's name.

Suho chuckled, "Sounds good to me. We could use someone like her." EXO all nodded and didn't notice when Luhan had slipped out of the living room to the kitchen and eventually outside. 

He leaned against the metal door and slid down til he reached the ground. "No. No girls allowed. We don't need her." He said bitterly. 


Good day my lovelies~ I really appreciate all the sweet comments and upvoting and the subbing. Like seriously guys ^^ I appreciate all of you so much :3

*virtual hug* 

Love for everyone ouo)/  

Everyone have a good day or night okay? I'm gonna go start HW...I'm always on AFF befor HW aren't I lol~ xoxo