oo12

Leave It To The Guys

Eun Ri woke up to find people banging at the door screaming her name. Thinking it was some emergency, she threw herself out of bed and ran to the door. 

Suddenly she felt her back collide with the floor but her head landed onto a soft hand. She opened her eyes to find Baekhyun smiling widely. "EUN RI!!!" He shouted.

"BAEKHYUN, YOU IDIOT, GET OFF OF HER!" D.O. shouted. She felt the male get lifted off of her and felt herself being supported up. Eun Ri rubbed her head and stared at Baekhyun who was smiling sheepishly. "Morning." He chirped.

Eun Ri chuckled lightly. "Morning Baek." She said roughly. D.O. flicked Baekhyun in the head and smiled apologetically. "We couldn't stop him..." D.O. said shyly. Suddenly Xiumin and Tao came running up but found themselves too late because Baekhyun was already in D.O.'s grasp.

"We're too late aren't we..." Tao muttered. Xiumin snapped his fingers and looked up to see Eun Ri holding in a laugh. "Morning Eun Ri." He chirped.

Eun Ri waved at him and turned her attention to D.O. The male rubbed his forehead and smiled weakly. "Why don't you go get ready? I'll heat up your breakfast." 

Eun Ri nodded as everyone filed out of the room. She closed the door behind her and went to her bag to get out her under garnments and chose out a few things from the pile of clothes Chanyeol brought. 

After choosing her outfit, she left for the bathroom. Once she got to the bathroom, she noticed it was closed. Knocking on the door softly, she asked, "Anyone in there?"

Suddenly the door opened revealing Luhan with foam all over his face and a tooth brush in his mouth. "OCCUPIED!" 

Eun Ri wiped off the foam from his shaving cream that flew onto her face. She grimaced at the foam and shook it off her hand. "Well hurry up!" She shouted back.

Luhan took out his tooth brush and smirked. "Well this is pay back for taking my room!" He mused before shutting the door. Eun Ri growled and slammed her hand on the door. "YAAAH LUHAN! HURRY UP!" She shouted. 

After seeing no response, she huffed and left for Lay and Luhan's room again to just change. She could shower later. She huffed and shut the door behind her, changing into a t-shirt and a long pair of black sweat pants. She tied her hair up into a messy bun and left for the bathroom once again to brush her teeth.

Seeing the door was open, she quickly slipped inside. She the water and began brushing her teeth. As she was brushing the door burst open to reveal an angry Luhan.

"GET OUT, I WAS HERE FIRST. I WAS JUST GETTING SOMETHING!" He shouted. Eun Ri stuck her tooth brush on and scowled. "Well you left so for you now get out!" 

Luhan didn't leave. Instead he just moved closer to Eun Ri and pushed her out of the way with his hip and took over the sink. 

Eun Ri came back and bumped him away and continued to brush her teeth. 

Luhan growled as he tried to finish shaving his face. Eun Ri stared at him in disbelief, "Is there really a point to shave your face?" 

Luhan rolled his eyes. "I want to have a clean face. So tell me. Why don't you shave your mustache?" 

Eun Ri covered and scowled. "I don't have a mustache?!" 

Luhan laughed and rinsed his razor before waving it in her face. "It's okay, your a Kitten. Cats need a few whiskers no?" Luhan mused.

Eun Ri growled and continued to brush her teeth. Luhan and Eun Ri bent over the sink at the same time, causing Eun Ri to spit onto Luhan's neck. She raised her head and covered .

Luhan slowly raised his head and his face was fuming with anger. "YOU DID NOT JUST SPIT ON MY NECK." He hissed. Eun Ri began to laugh uncontrollably. "OH GOD, THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE!" She giggled loudly.

She continued to laugh until Luhan threw a large pile of shaving cream onto her face. She spat the foam out of and growled at him. "Oh, you're going to get it!" She shouted, adding a large amount of foam onto her hand. 

____________________

"And this is why I took so long this morning." Eun Ri said embarrassedly spooning her hot oatmeal into . 

Chanyeol leaned down onto the table, propping his head onto his hand. "And this is why we need more shaving cream as well?" 

She smiled sheepishly. "He started it." She whined. Chanyeol rolled his eyes playfully and ruffled her hair. 

Lay grabbed his helmet off the hook and swung his keys on his fingers. Eun Ri watched as he grabbed a slip of paper from D.O.

"Lay! Where are you going?" She asked. Lay smiled, "Going to the super market to pick up food for the BBQ we're having tonight."

Eun Ri's ear perked up at the idea of a BBQ. "Can I come?" She asked excitedly.

D.O. wiped his hands onto the towel he was holding. "Sounds like a good idea. She can help you carry back stuff." Lay shrugged and smiled at her. D.O. grabbed Eun Ri's arm before she sped off after Lay. He smirked, "And get more shaving cream?"

Eun Ri laughed and nodded. "Got it D.O." The male smiled and grabbed a spare helmet, handing it to Eun Ri.

She sped outside and strapped on her helmet as Lay started his bike. He patted the back seat and chuckled as he noticed Eun Ri put her helmet on backwards.

She blushed and smiled. "Help?" She said referring to her helmet. Lay nodded taking the helmet off and strapping it on correctly. He blushed slightly at their close proximity. He pulled away before she could notice his pink cheeks. "Ready?"

She climbed onto the bike and wrapped her arms around his waist and nodded. "All set!" 

He rode off with Eun Ri clinging onto his back. She curled her fingers around his waist tighter, as he sped quicker. Despite the cool air hitting his face, his cheeks and ears were burning because of how close Eun Ri was to him. 

Sure he had given her rides before, but this time, he was giving her a ride fully aware of his crush for her. He would avoid every bump that could cause for her to be scared, or avoid driving close to cars. But he highly doubted those things scared her, but it was better to be safe than sorry. 

Once they reached the super market, Eun Ri stayed close by Lay. He pushed the cart around the market, pointing at the things Eun Ri should grab and put in. 

After getting all of the important meats and sauces, Lay decided it would be fun to get stuff for s'mores. "Let's get some stuff for s'mores." He said looking at the aisles that contained the sweets.

Eun Ri smiled and nodded. 

After getting all the necessary groceries, Lay and Eun Ri headed back for home or so Eun Ri thought. When Lay missed their exit, she tilted her head. "Lay, where are we going?" She asked. 

Lay smirked and took a different exit leading into the city. "I was thinking we could get ice cream?" He said shyly.

Eun Ri nodded and clutched the bags of groceries tighter. "That sounds awesome!" She chirped.

In Eun Ri's mind, this little outing was something fun for them to do. It was a chance to get to know each other better, eat a bit of ice cream and get her mind off of things.

In Lay's mind, it was the same thing but a little more. He just wanted to spend time alone with her, which was something he didn't get to do much at home especially with the other guys always hogging her. Lay drove them to a yogurt shop and parked his bike outside.

He hung the groceries onto the handles and took her inside.

Eun Ri loved the smell of waffle coness, sugar and fruit. She marveled at all the different yogurts she could get. Lay gave her an empty cup and took her over to the ice creams.

She thanked him and got a cup of cake batter ice cream and topped it off with chcolate syrup and cookie bits. She and Lay grabbed a table by the window and began to eat their ice cream.

"Thanks for the treat Lay." Eun Ri said spooning a bit of her ice cream into . "You're really sweet." She giggled at she noticed his cheeks turning a warm pink color. 

Lay rubbed the back of his neck. "I just thought you'd need something to distract you from Luhan..."

Eun Ri groaned and pouted. "Don't even remind me of him. He's just so..." Eun Ri stabbed her ice cream with her spoon. Lay chuckled and ate some of his ice cream. Eun Ri pouted, "He's just so annoying! I don't get what's his problem."

Lay nodded. "He's a good guy. He really is. He just needs time." He took a bit of his strawberry and popped it into his mouth. "But if you ever need someone to vent out to, I'm here.." He said shyly.

Eun Ri smiled and Lay swore, he could have melted. "Thank you Lay." She meant her thanks. She was more than grateful to have EXO but to have Lay was something extra. She was glad she could turn to him if she needed someone. 

They finished their ice creams and headed home. As they got home they were bombarded with questions as to where they had gone and why they had taken so long. 

Many excused them for going on a secret date but Eun Ri pushed away. "Haha, you guys are funny. Don't be jealous because Lay and I had ice cream and you didn't." She teased. 

Luhan raised his brow at Lay who blushed. The male was elated since she didnt technically deny that it was a "date"

"Now if you guys are done being nosey, let's play some basketball. I wanna kick your asses again." She teased. Kai smirked, "Let's go! I CALL NOONA!" He shouted.

Eun Ri and a few of the EXO members ran out to the back to play in the court yard, leaving Luhan and Lay inside. 

Luhan turned to Lay. "Ice cream?" He raised his brow at his blushing best friend. 

"Actually yogurt but anyways–" Lay tried to leave the room but Luhan caught him by the shoulder. 

"Ah ah!" Luhan clicked his tongue and pulled Lay back who pouted. "Luhan~" Lay sang. "Can we talk about this later?" He whined,

"You want to go watch Eun Ri play basketball dont you." Luhan said. Lay gave him a sheepish smile and that was enough to send Luhan into a fuming rage. Luhan grabbed Lay's sleeve harshly and tugged him upstairs to their room.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?" Lay whined noticing the distance from him and Eun Ri were growing bigger. 

"To go knock some sense into your head." Luhan huffed.


Awkward chapter. This will just be a filler until the next big event ^^

I was trying to do a cute fluffy chapter for Lay and Eun Ri...LayRi? EunLay? Whatever works for you guys lmfao. But it failed miserably so...Lol and some cute annoying shiet between Luhan and Eun Ri...LuRi...EunHan...whatever shakes your boats (EYK ref. anybody?) lol

Going to go finish homework now ouo)/ 안녕 xoxo