oo4

Leave It To The Guys

When Eun Ri woke up for school today, she didn't expect to be greeted by anyone at school nonetheless Tao, Sehun and Kai, along with their hyungs. Oh? Did she mention that their hyungs happened to be EXO? 

Eun Ri stepped off from the bus to find herself greeted by not 1, nor 2, nope not even 3 but 11 full on gorgeous boys all dressed in clean cut gray suits, their hair nicely styled with angelic faces. Apparently there was one more member but he wasn't with them that morning.


Eun Ri brushed the hair away from her face when someone popped up in front of her face. She looked up to find Kai peering down. "Eun Ri-ssi! You're here!" 

She blinked a few times before remembering who the heck this gorgeous boy was. Right...yesterday...Miss Fighter-ssi...

Kai didn't hesistate to grab her hand and drag her through the gates of the school. She struggled against his hold, but his fingers were tightly locked around hers. 

"YAH!" She yelled. She hated being dragged around. It made her feel weak. 

Kai didn't pause and brought her to a big group of guys. She didn't hesistate to kick him in the back of the knee which caused the latter to topple over. 

She heard the large group of boys laugh as they stared at Kai who lied on the ground. She felt bad for humiliating him but she wasn't too big on skin ships with people she didn't know well. She bent down and helped dust off his jacket and helped him up.

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you fall and get laughed at." She said quietly. 

Kai smiled at her, "It's okay. I probably shouldn't have dragged you away like that huh?" He said sheepishly. Eun Ri smiled and turned her attention to the group of guys coming their way.

"Is this her?" A tall boy with a bass like voice asked.

"Waaah~ she's pretty!" A shorter boy said with eyeliner his eyes.

"Are you sure she can fight?" Another guy said this time with sharp facial features. He scanned her body in a non-erted way of course. He just noticed how small and petite the girl actually was.

"Trust us, she's amazing." From what she remembered, Sehun said.

She stood there awkwardly as they conversed about her. She grew impatient and remembered she had classes to go to. "YAH! Can someone tell me what's going on?!" She specifically looked at Kai, Tao and Sehun.

A shorter male stepped forward. "Sorry that was rude of us. Let us introduce ourselves."

He motioned to the others and counted down to 1 with his fingers. At the last finger, they all bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, we are EXO!"


Usually, she'd avoid making too many friends, especially male ones, but there was something about them that made her feel comfortable and welcomed.

There was Kim Joonymyeon or Suho; he was the definition of an angel. His smile was sweet and his eyes were warming. She didn't really get how everyone called him gramps cause apparently, he wasn't even the oldest.

Next was Kim Minseok, or Xiumin. What's up with nicknames around here?  He was probably one of the cutest things she has ever laid eyes on. When she was told he was the oldest, she honestly thought people were lying. She just wanted to pinch his cute puffy cheeks forever and ever.

After him, was Kris Wu. Fricken gorgeous Kris Wu. He was tall, with sharp eyes and a gorgeous chiseled jaw. His blond hair styled up made his face look even more beautiful than it was. She literally died when she heard him speak. 

Following Kris fricken gorgeous Wu, was Byun Baekhyun. Eun Ri couldn't decide whether he was y or table-flipping adorable. One second, his smile would make her gush, the next his charismatic gaze would make her want to cry. God, and that eyeliner.

After him, was Do Kyungsoo or D.O. She just wanted to hug him forever and ever. He was the cutest thing ever and so squishy. His big round eyes made her just want to fall to the ground. How could he possibly be in a gang? 

After Squishy Soo was Kim Jongdae or Chen. Never once has she laughed so hard in her life. Chen was definitely going to be one of her closest friends. They were so much alike especially since they loved to troll people.

Following him, was Park Chanyeol. The big, fluffy-bunny giant. He had a toothy grin and everytime he smiled, she could feel herself wanting to smile along even if she was in the worse scenerio, she bet he could make her smile.

Finally, besides Tao, Sehun and Kai, came Zhang Yixing or Lay. His soft features made him look so precious. He was calm and sweet. She didn't know what it was about him, but it definitely looked like he did not belong in a gang. The way his gaze would soften and sometimes how he would blank out, would make him look so undeniably precious. She would definitely keep an eye out for him if he ever needed help in a fight.

So here she was, sitting at lunch with EXO; the group she was trying to find out about the day before.

"KREEEASE~" Chanyeol cried as he tried shoving away Baekhyun. Eun Ri laughed as Kris ignored his dongsaeng's cries for help as Baekhyun tried to smear the younger's face with sauce. 

"So Eun Ri-ssi, our maknaes said you could fight?" Suho asked. 

Eun Ri glared at Tao, Sehun and Kai. They instantly turned away their gazes and hid behind their lunches. She turned back to Suho and rubbed the nape of her neck. "Uh...I don't know how I would answer. I mean, I guess?" She laughed nervously.

Suho smiled, "You don't need to be embarrassed. We all think it's cool a girl can fight." 

Xiumin coughed, "Yeah everyone but Luhan."

Luhan? Right...that was the one guy who she didn't meet yet. Don't tell me he thinks girls can't fight too...

"Yeah, did you see him last night? He left right in the middle of our conversation." Chen replied sipping his soda. "That guy...really..."

"Yah! Guys, leave Luhan alone. You know how he feels about girls fighting." Lay said defending his best friend.

Eun Ri frowned. "What do you mean how he feels about girls fighting?" 

"That they can't." She heard a voice come from behind. She turned around and met eyes with a blond boy. His doe eyes seemed burning with annoyance when he saw her sitting at EXO's lunch table. 

"Luhan hyung!" Sehun chirped not noticing the tension between Eun Ri and Luhan. The table fell silent as they continued to stare at each other.

"What do you mean they can't." Eun Ri tried to ask calmly. 

Luhan sat down at his seat and shrugged, putting on a cocky smirk. "That they just can't. They're too weak."

"Hyung..." Kai muttered remembering how pissed Eun Ri was the day before and how well she could actually fight. 

Eun Ri coughed and grabbed her things. "Well, I can fight." She stood up gathering her trash. 

"Yeah, fight for the latest purse." Luhan scoffed before taking a bite into an apple. Eun Ri closed her eyes for a brief second before smiling at the rest of EXO. "I'll be going now, see you guys around." She quickly left not wanting to cause a scene, especially at this new school. 

Once Eun Ri left, everyone turned to Luhan. 

"YAH! What was that for?! We were about to ask for her to join EXO!" Kris yelled.

Luhan shrugged, "We don't need her." 

Chen stared at him bewildered, "MWOH?! Do you want your kicked?! Of course we need her! We're out numbered!" He shouted.

Luhan didn't care. He doesn't want a girl joining EXO, not matter how "good" she was at fighting. Screw it, he doesn't even want to think about a girl fighting.

___________________

Eun Ri looked up and instantly felt her mood drop as she watched Luhan enter her chemistry class. 

She saw the teacher point at her and she looked over remembering the empty seat next to her which held her bag. She inwardly groaned as she saw Luhan walk over and stare down at her.

"You going to move your bag or what?" He said in his cocky voice.

She scowled taking her bag and moving it to the floor. 

He took his seat and pushed her stuff to her side of the table, making her papers wrinkled and crushed. She was going to yell but she remembered she was in class. Don't let this ruin your day Eun Ri. Remember what Taemin said. No fighting...

"Okay class, with Luhan transferring to our class, we can finally do that partnered project. We will be doing labs all this week." The teacher smiled. "We will be working with chemicals so always make sure you are dressed appropriately and make sure you study your notes to know what to expect."

 She glanced at Luhan and saw him looking even more upset. An idea popped into her mind, if she could spend a week with Luhan, she can prove to him and herself that she can fight. No sweat. 

"Looks like we'll be spending a week together hmm Luhan-ssi?" She hummed, chuckling to herself as she saw his mood darkening. Serves this ist right.

"Mmhm..." He replied bluntly. 

She nudged his side, "Hope you know your periodic table well." She mused. She loved when his reaction got darker and darker. 

"Yeah sure." Luhan said coldly. He just wanted to drink a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at this point. 

She grabbed a test tube from the rack in front of them and examined it before putting it back. "So Luhan-ssi-"

"Can you be quiet?!" He snapped. She clicked her tongue before turning away so he wouldn't see her expression. 

Annoying Xi Luhan was fun, maybe this wouldn't be too bad. 

____________________

Eun Ri closed her locker, ready to leave to go home. Her Abeoji gave her a day off of work with pay to catch up on school work. She sighed and got ready to leave when she noticed EXO standing at the front door.

She was about to pass them when someone caught her bag. 

"Hey..." She heard someone say softly. She turned around to find Kai smiling at her. "Are you trying to avoid us Eun Ri-ssi?"

ssi...She shuddered at the formality. "One...call me noona." She paused to see the juniors' cute expressions. She smiled, "And two, no. I was just trying to hurry up and catch the bus."

"Here, let us take you home." Kris offered.

"Uhhh..." She said nervously. She hardly knew them but they did seem sweet despite everyone saying they could probably kill someone with one punch. 

"Don't be nervous." Lay said. Something about his words made Eun Ri feel a little more safe. She sighed and nodded.

"Great! I call she goes in the hummer!" Chanyeol boomed.

"HAH! No, noona is riding with me!" Tao shouted.

Eun Ri suddenly felt herself being tugged back and forth as they argued who'd she go with. She felt like her arms were going to be split in half when she was tugged out by someone. She felt herself being dragged away as EXO noticed she was gone.

Her and her savior stopped in front of their motorcycle. When she looked up she saw Lay smiling softly at her. "I guess you're coming with me." He said shyly.

She laughed and nodded. Riding Lay's motorcycle was fine with her. He placed his helmet on her head and helped her onto his bike. She wrapped her arm around his waist shyly. "Don't you need a helmet Lay-ssi?" 

He shook his head. "My mother always told me to keep my girls safe before myself." He must have noticed her blushing because he quickly start blushing after, "I mean...you're not my girl but.."

Eun Ri laughed. "It's fine." He smiled and began to start his engine when the rest of EXO followed afterwards.


Update since I wanted to try and update all my fics for my birthday as a gift to you guys and say thank you ^^ 

Hope you're enjoying this fic~ xoxo