Hello...Baby?

His Perfect Match

2 Mondays later

 

Zee’s POV

 

Heechul and I haven’t seen each other since he dropped by the day of his recording. There wasn’t much happening but there were rumors from those who were at the studio. But when the teaser was aired after the first part of the whole recording was showed, well, it was just short of becoming a pandemonium. Teasers, as always, are meant to tease so naturally the whole confession wasn’t revealed but it was already insinuated that it would be about his dating life.

All that was shown was Lee Seunggi asking Leeteuk oppa if what Heechul said was the truth and he answered yes, then flashed to the shocked reactions from the guests. Another clip of Heechul saying he had never done anything like it after debut and then it ended when he said “before I go on to the long story, I will just get this out there. I, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul…”

There was also no denying to his board where he wrote ‘talks are sometimes true. ^_^’

The other oppa’s won’t tell me what happened and kept telling me to just watch the broadcast, which will be tomorrow night and that there was nothing to worry about coz everything went really well. I believed them of course but it just got me even more curious.

The fans were all anticipating tomorrow’s episode and I’m sure even more articles will be out by then. Knowing ELFs they’d find out who I am sooner or later.

RIIIIING!!!

Our apartment phone suddenly rang and it baffled me a little since it rarely does. Only our families call us through and on some occasions Henry. As usual I was alone since it’s my day-off and since Angela pretty much knows basic Korean now and can manage her way through the bus stop and to the hotel, she went to work as well. if only she’s just accepted Kyuhyun’s offer to drive her.

            “yeoboseyo?” I said as soon as I picked up the phone.

            “yah, why won’t you answer your phone? I’ve been calling you for 30 minutes already.” Sigh, the unmistakable voice of le boyfriend.

            “my phone’s in my room and I’m about to give hyung a bath.” I replied. I’ve been yanking my dog out of the terrace to the bathroom for the past hour exactly. Hyung hates baths.

I heard Heechul sniggering on the other end of the line.

            “good luck with that.” I could almost imagine that grin on his face now.

            “if you’re calling to check up on me and to remind me about our…date…later then I didn’t forget,” I rambled slightly irritated now.

I’m still uncomfortable using the word ‘date’ as in we go out as a couple and do things couples do. We’ve only done it once before and it didn’t actually produce good results, did it?

            “fine, I’m almost done with my morning schedule, you better be ready before lunch. I’ll pick you up around 12, ok?” sometimes I feel like he’s the nagger in this relationship.

            “I got it, Heechul-ah, don’t nag.” It’s not like it’s my fault we’re both busy. we do have other commitments you know.

            “alright, alright…I’ll see you later…bye.”

            “bye.”

I spun around to see my oversized puppy hiding under the table.

            “hey you, you need a bath.” I pointed to him. His ears folded down as if understanding what I meant but as soon as I grabbed his collar he followed obediently albeit a bit scared.

A few minutes of shaking, wrestling and shouting in the bathroom, I finally finished giving hyung a bath. Funny how I can easily give dogs of other people a bath while I had to wrestle with mine. Sigh…

Looking at the clock I saw it was already 11 am, I guess I have to get ready before Heechul comes.

I walked towards my room and opened my closet for something casual but appropriate. I look over my closet for something fitting for the occasion…well it’s not really an occasion but thinking about what this whole thing is gives me goosebumps. This…date…ugh…is seriously messing up my whole brain function, like BIG time.

I guess a dress would be nice for spring…the only problem is I have a limited supply of dresses…sigh…

Aish whatever!

I grabbed the first sleeveless dress shirt I saw, which was a navy blue and white striped one. I took another random sky blue button down shirt. Annie gave it to me a few years back but didn’t get to wear it much coz of the fabric it’s almost see-through. But I guess using it as a cover up is a good thing. Grabbed my new pair of black, peep toe, ankle boots and set it near entrance.

It was only 15 minutes before when I heard the apartment door open.

            “why would he be here before 12? So unlike him.” I mumbled putting on some gloss.

            “Zee? You still here?” Eun Hee’s voice rang though the place.

Why would she be here? Shouldn’t she be at work?

I stood up and walked out of the room, hyung just mumbled in a corner.

            “Eun Hee? Why are you--?”

“Unnie!” I froze.

EunHee was standing in the living room with a guilty expression on her face and holding her hand was her 4-year old cousin”, Irene.

            “oh, hi, Irene how are you?” I wanted to say ‘what are you doing here?’ but that seemed a bit rude.

            “I’m fine!” she trilled, her voice echoing through the apartment.

She’s an energetic yet snarky girl, very bright for her age. Maybe growing up without a dad contributed to that.

            “Zee, can I ask you for a favor? I have a meeting today with a client from Jeju, you know the one who wants us to have a branch there?” EunHee started to say, right then it dawned to me what she wanted.

            “EunHee, I can’t Heechul will be here in less than 10 minutes.” I argued through my teeth. I tried not to frown in front of the little girl.

I don’t have any problems with Irene if anything we get along very well. she’s always playing with EunHee back in Canada.

            “please! I know you and oppa have a date today but I wouldn’t ask if there’s any other way to it. Her mom mixed up the dates somehow.” EunHee pleaded. “I promise I’ll be back in 3 hours, 4 hours tops.”

I sighed in defeat. How can I even resist? I knew Irene’s mom is forgetful.

            “yey! Thanks, Zee! You’re the best! Tell Heechul oppa I’m really sorry for ruining your date and tell him to watch a movie with you, my treat!” she said happily bouncing. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

            “I will don’t worry. In any case, if you don’t leave now you might run into him outside. It’s almost 12 and he’s never late for any of our meeting yet.” I grinned. I know she’s dead scared of Heechul.

            “right.” she gave a nervous smile and turned to her niece. “Irene, now you listen to Zee unnie until I get back ok? And try not to get into trouble.”

The little girl nodded.

            “yes, EunHee unnie.” She trotted towards the couch and sat as if to show she will be a very good girl.

            “thanks a million, Zee. I owe you!” EunHee shouted as she ran towards the door.

I can’t help but sigh.

            “you sure do.” I turned to look at Irene. “hey, I’ll just go get changed for a bit, stay here and I’ll make you lunch after, ok?”

she nodded and smiled widely. I didn’t have to worry about her since she’s always been very obedient…if you treat her well.

            “Zee! Let’s go!” I froze. I just finished putting on a loose shirt and leggings when I heard Heechul’s voice.

            “AHHHH!!!! Dokkaebi!” that shriek of Irene had me running out of my room.

            “BWO?! Dokkaebi!? Yah! You-!” Heechul was standing in the living room with Irene crouched on the couch, a throw pillow over her head.

            “what’s going on here?” I shouted.

Irene jumped out of the couch and hid behind me.

            “dokkaebi!!!” she shouted again pointing at Heechul. I tried to hold back my laughter.

            “yah! You insolent little—“ he stopped midway when he saw me glaring at him. “how can you call someone a goblin when he looks absolutely beautiful?”

            “a goblin in disguise?” I whispered to myself, but sadly Heechul heard me.

            “yah, who is that kid anyway?” he said angrily.

            “She’s Eun Hee’s cousin. And stop scaring her!”

            “whatever. Come on get changed. We have to go, I’m getting hungry.” He jerked a thumb towards the door and I felt my mouth become dry.

            “well…”

            “what?” then he looked at Irene then to me finally understanding the whole situation. “no…no…I had to work nonstop last week to be able to have this afternoon off!” he shouted.

            “I know but EunHee had something to do and Irene’s mom had a mixup to the dates and I just can’t leave her here alone!” I argued.

            “why don’t you call Henry or Kyuhyun?”

            “Kyuhyun’s at his musical practice and I wouldn’t want Irene to be influenced with his online games and Henry is with Leeteuk oppa and I have no idea where those 2 went.”

Heechul pressed the bridge of his nose and sighed; a sign that he was trying to suppress his anger.

            “how long will EunHee be out?”

            “3, 4 hours tops. We can still go out and have dinner later. Plus she said she’d treat us to the movies to make it up for ruining out…date.” jeez I still can’t say it with a straight face.

            “fine fine…” he checked his watch. “if by 4 she still isn’t here, then we’re out!”

            “got it. now I’ll go prepare lunch, shall I?” I smiled at Heechul, then bent down towards Irene. “unnie will start making lunch now, you play with oppa for a while ok?”

Irene frowned.

            “don’t wanna! He’s bad man!” she pointed at Heechul.

            “tsh! You’re not supposed to be mad here, you ruined my date.” Heechul mumbled under his breath.

            “no, oppa is not a bad man…he’s just temperamental.” I snorted at the last bit. I ignored his disagreeing remark behind me.

            “hmph! Oppa still bad man! Shouted at me!” she pouted and crossed her arms.

            “let oppa make it up to you ok?” I softly gave her cheeks a rub before I stood up and looked towards Heechul.           

            “Heechul-ah, please be nice? Try not to traumatize her ok?” I pleaded.

            “why do I have to play with her?”

            “do you want to eat lunch or not?” I snapped. My patience also getting to me.

            “fine. But don’t expect me to be good. I don’t know how to deal with kids.” He frowned glancing at Irene who was now sitting on the sofa.

            “thanks, I’ll make it up to you, promise.” I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek before walking towards the kitchen.

            “ewww! Unnie kissed the goblin!” Irene’s voice echoed.

            “tsh! Let’s see you say that in 10 years.”

I winced. I hope he wouldn’t contaminate that kid’s mind.

I heard some childish bickering in the living room as I was preparing the ingredients, but I think it was more on Heechul annoying Irene coz I can hear him laughing with every annoyed remark of the little girl.

Since I can’t let the bickering go on, I decided to just make lunch simple just some fried chicken and sautéed veggies.

I set the table and brought out the dishes. I honestly didn’t bother with asking Heechul for help; he’d be complaining about it anyway.

            “lunch is ready!” I called them over. Heechul stood up and surprisingly carried Irene over. I didn’t know those two had gotten over their petty arguments.

Heechul sat Irene on one of the chair before he sat at the head of the table.

            “Irene, what will you say to oppa who carried you?” to my surprise Irene stuck her tongue out at him.

            “oppa lost to me! oppa got punished!” she said happily. I looked at Heechul and raised an eyebrow.

            “it’s no big deal, we were just guessing Dora’s Spanish and she got it right. tsh! She’s got the advantage if you ask me.” he said before shoving food into his mouth.

I wanted to laugh but decided to ignore it for now, I do need to make it up to him after all.

            “do you need unnie to help you?” I asked after seeing the little girl struggle with her chicken. She couldn’t hold on to it for very long.

She shook her head from side to side making her hair stick to her face. I was about to reach over and fix her hair when Heechul got to her first. He carefully removed the loose strands from her face and tucked them behind her ear.           

            “Since you are a girl, you should always keep you hair neat.” He said. “if not, you will look like a witch.”

I looked at the exchanged and the whole thing changed how I saw the two of them a while ago…at first they looked like a bickering brother and sister with a wide , now they look like father and daughter.

            “I’m not a witch! I’m a princess!” Irene pouted.

            “all the more reason for you to take care of you hair coz you are a princess.”

Looking at them made me slightly blush, it was just too cute! I’ve never seen Heechul interact with a kid before.

We continued lunch with a few small talks with Heechul. As we were about to finish though I noticed Irene kept staring at me.

            “I want to be pretty like unnie when I grow up!” she said suddenly. I smiled at that.

            “unnie is not pretty, I am pretty.” Heechul said making a sunflower gesture. Irene scrunched her nose.

            “no, unnie is pretty oppa is a dokkaebi!” Irene’s trilling laughter rang throughout the room.

            “bwoh?”

            “Heechul-ah, I think you just found your match in a 4-year old girl.” I laughed.

            “do you know what happens to little girls when they’re being mean to their oppas?” Heechul said in a playful yet threatening voice and turned his whole body towards Irene.

            “don’t do it, you just ate.” I reprimanded but as always he gets to do what he wants.

            “they get attacked by the tickle monster!!!” Heechul and Irene stood up at the same time, Irene ran towards the living room with Heechul following closely behind.

He then carried Irene and began tickling her until her laughter and his teasing voice was the only thing you could hear. Hyung who was under the table was wagging his tail but he knew better than to play roughly with little girls.

            “Careful, you two, someone might get hurt.” I said in a normal tone. I knew Heechul wouldn’t intentionally hurt a little girl. That guy is a softie at heart. hihihi

I joined them in the living room a few minutes after washing the dishes. Heechul was pretending to sleep while Irene was sneakily trying to hit him with a throw pillow.           

            “ROAR!!!” Heechul ‘woke’ up and grabbed the squealing girl and tickled her again.

            “and here I thought you’re awkward with kids.” I laughed. He put down Irene who ran behind me still giggling.

            “I am. I just do what Teukie does when he plays with kids and it’s surprisingly effective.” He shrugged then stuck his tongue out at the girl behind me.

            “tsh! Just admit it, you’re having fun yourself.” Heechul furrowed his eyebrows at me. then he did something that caught me off guard.

He grabbed me and started tickling my sides. I fell on the floor laughing.

            “yah! Wah! Heechul-ah! Stop!”

            “NOW I’m having fun! Irene help oppa!” he called to Irene who laughed and started tickling me.

I can actually feel like loosing my breath.

            “stop! Stop! I give up!” I shouted pitifully panting while my 2 attackers were laughing.

            “unnie unnie! I wanna watch cartoons!” she shouted excitedly pointing at the Kim Shin’s dvd rack.

There were a couple of Disney movies there because according to her, she loves her classics.

            “which one would you like?” I asked still trying to catch my breath and holding my sides.

            “hmmm…” she pursed her lips while thinking she looked so cute I wanted to pinch her cheeks. “Beauty and the Beast!”

            “alright Beauty and the Beast it is.” I smiled at her as I took the dvd from the rack.

            “why not Cinderella? It’s a better fairytale.” Heechul said sulkily.

            “just because you call yourself Cinderella doesn’t mean we all acknowledge that.” We stuck out tongues out at each other.

I played the dvd and sat on the couch. Irene settled herself in between Heechul and me. since his limbs are so long, he easily put an arm around the both of us and cutely enough, Irene snuggled close to Heechul.

            “prince and princess are like oppa and unnie!” she squealed when the Belle was tending to Beast’s injured arm.

            “why?” I asked. Heechul looked at her with curiosity too.

            “oppa is dokkaebi with not nice temper and unnie is very pretty like Belle and nice to Beast!”

I covered a hand over my mouth as I started to break into fits of giggles.

            “at least Beast became a prince in the end right? so you admit oppa is handsome too.” Heechul managed to laugh a little.

            “hmmm…ok!” Irene nodded her little and kept watching the movie.

I felt really sleepy about halfway through the movie and decided to just close my eyes for a bit. I noticed Heechul was also leaning his head back, I’m sure he hasn’t had much sleep these past few days too.

After what felt like a few minutes I felt someone shaking me awake.

            “hey Zee, wake up! I’m here.” I opened my eyes and saw Eun Hee in front of me with a silly grin on her face.

            “finally, what time is it?” I asked feeling slightly disoriented.

            “just a few minutes before 4…the traffic was hell.” She complained straightening up. “and may I just say, the three of you looked really cute, like a picture of a perfect family.” She gushed

I looked over at the two beside me only to find them both sleeping in the cutest possible way. Heechul still had his arm over the both of us; his head was tilted over Irene’s head while the latter was cuddled close to Heechul an arm over his body; just like a father and her daughter. I felt my cheeks burn again.

            “oh shut up you.” I stood up and slapped her arm.

            “look you’re blushing!” she laughed. Heechul stirred for a bit and woke up.

            “oh good, you’re finally here.” He said groggily.

Irene stirred but didn’t wake up.

            “I think we should put her to bed for a while.” I suggested. Without complaining Heechul scooped her up and carried her to EunHee’s room. He laid her gently to bed and walked out.

            “I’m sorry if I ruined your afternoon, oppa.” EunHee apologized.

            “as long as you give us good seats for that movie you’ll be treating us then I’ll call it even.” He grinned. He really has no gift for subtlety.

            “how about premiere tickets for the Pirates of the Caribbean 3D movie?” EunHee raised the tickets.

My jaw dropped and Heechul grinned widely and took the tickets. It was not just ordinary premiere tickets it’s 2 tickets for those small movie theatres with huge seats usually for couples to sit beside each other.

            “you didn’t have to do this.” I said.

            “no, I insist. Plus I got it with a discount. Seems like the client I met had a lot of connections.” She grinned. “now go get changed so you can leave early, those are for the 8 pm screening so you two will still have time to get around and eat dinner.”

She pushed me slightly to my room while the laughing Heechul walked out to change upstairs.

I just wore the outfit I picked earlier and walked out of the room. Heechul was already there waiting. I thought he’d take longer changing but apparently he just changed his top from a cream and black sweater to a thin, navy blue, long-sleeved shirt with a thin scarf around his neck.

I couldn’t help but laugh a bit when I saw him.

            “what?” he asked irritably, he probably thought I was laughing at him.

            “we’re wearing the same colors.”

            “tsh! Big deal, we’re a couple anyway so people will think we’re just wearing couple themed colors or whatever. Now c’mon!” he said impatiently. I rolled my eyes and followed him out after thanking EunHee again for the tickets.

At first I was quite nervous when he said we’d be going around Hongdae since it’s always been a very crowded place but Heechul said he doesn’t mind. He doesn’t but I do. I guess he doesn’t care about getting recognized either coz he was only wearing a pair of those dorky glasses, which, oddly enough, matches with his whole outfit.

We parked the car outside a little café where there wasn’t much people walking about. We got off the car and started walking around. I’ve always wanted to check out the stalls that are usually everywhere selling things from clothes to accessories.

            “where do you want to go?” I asked after we walked a few feet from the car. He looked at his watch before answering.

            “it’s already 5:30, let’s just check out some stores then get some dinner around 6:45? The theatre is just a block form here anyway.” He said.

            “ok, you’re the boss.”

We walked over to a stall that was selling a couple of goofy looking glasses and tried some on. I had Heechul try on some of those glasses with eyeballs and springs; I couldn’t help but laugh at the expression he made.

            “you should definitely wear that everyday, it suits you.” I said trying not to be obvious while teasing him.

            “yah, I can barely see with this on, do you want me to keep on hitting things?” he snapped. “try this on!” he handed me a pair of glasses which had a sort of kaleidoscope pattern in front.

He started laughing out loud as I put it on.

            “I look goofy, don’t I?” I laughed looking at the mirror.

The ahjumma who owned the stall kept smiling at us even laughing at some of Heechul antics.

            “you two really look good together.” She complimented smiling at us.

            “I know right?” Heechul then put an arm over my shoulder as he bragged.

It was when I pulled his arm off that I noticed some of the people, mostly youngsters started to point at us, well mainly at Heechul. They’re probably starting to recognize him.

            “Heechul-ah—“ I whispered but he cut me off.

            “just ignore them, they’ll multiply if we pay attention.” He said quietly through his teeth.

I did what he said but it was kind of hard to do as some were already taking their phones out to snap some pictures. I found it a bit lucky that some were too intimidated by Heechul to actually approach him.

            “let’s get some of these for the members?” I suggested.

            “sure, let’s get the craziest one for Leeteuk.” He sniggered evilly.

To annoy oppa even more he bought him one of those glasses with gray hair on the sides so that when you actually wear it you’d look like 90 years old.

We thanked the ahjumma after paying and walked off to check out the other stalls. The suspecting fans were still following in the distance and doing Heechul’s tactics were quite effective.

            “hey can I look over here first?” I pointed at the stall near me.

it was a girl’s dream ever: BAGS! There are a lot of things girls loves, like shoes, clothes etc but we also love bags just as much.

            “don’t you have a lot of bags already?” Heechul said raising his eyebrows.

            “so?” I replied only to have him rolling his eyes at me. “you can check out the other stalls if you want.”

            “haiz, I’ll stay, who knows how long you’ll take if I leave you here.” He said but something in his voice told me that wasn’t all because he put an arm around my waist and pulled me slightly closer to him.

I froze when he did it. There were already a lot of eyes on us as it is.

I subtly looked behind me and the curious eyes that gathered started to multiply, I guess started to post the pictures online and everything just snowballed.

Witnessing that I just bought 2 tote bags for EunHee and KimShin and a canvass messenger bag. I paid for the bags after haggling for a bit then Heechul took it from the ahjumma and walked off.

            “shall we grab dinner now?” he asked after looking over at the other stalls a few minutes later.

I glanced at my watch and realized it was already 6:45. Time flies when you’re having fun. In our cases, if you’re keeping looking behind your back.

            “sure, any ideas where we can have a quiet dinner?” I said in a wishful thinking. I truly doubt you can find a quiet place to have dinner in Hongdae.

Heechul laughed and walked me to the sidewalk.

            “I know a great restaurant around here.” He said holding my hand as we walk through the crowded place.

About 10 minutes of walking we went inside a restaurant/ café looking place. There were a lot of people eating there already but good thing some of their private rooms were vacant.

As soon as we got inside we just ordered the food that’s quickest to cook coz we had attracted a hell lot of crowd when we got in, I doubt that crowd would actually disappear after we eat.

True enough the people multiplied so fast that the doors had to be closed so that the patrons could eat peacefully. We had also had to request to exit from the back so that the crowd up front wouldn’t be able to follow us. I’m finally experiencing firsthand how fans stalk celebrities. It is not easy!

We jogged away from the area towards the main sidewalk and walked quickly to the theatre. I didn’t like it at first but Heechul’s constant joking kept me smiling.

We got to the movie theatre about 30 minutes before the showing time and we both decided to hang out in the lounge for a bit. More eyes kept glancing at us but as usual none came near.

            “want some drinks? The rootbeer here tastes good.” He asked but I grimaced at the word ‘beer’.

            “no thanks! I probably will lay off at anything that has the name beer in it.” of course I knew that rootbeer is typically harmless but still the memories of what happened after I accidentally drank a glass by accident was still fresh in my mind.

And of course, Heechul roared with laughter.

            “why are you so traumatized by it? it’s not like you didn’t ENJOY it.” he teased.

            “ugh! Stop making me remember! It’s embarrassing…in front of everyone!” I put my arms in over my head.

            “Zee, want to have a replay? There’s not many people here.” He wriggled his eyebrows like a villain.

            “do you want me to hit you?” I said glaring at him.

            “only if you hit me with your lips.” He said greasily leaning closely to me. I made a disgusted expression.

            “where do you get those lines anyway? They’re so greasy.” I shivered and he laughed.

We started to buy some snacks before going in the theatre and a foreigner fan actually got the courage to walk over to us.

            “excuse me Heechul-ssi? I’m a fan of yours.” She smiled nervously through her accented Korean.

            “oh, thank you.” Heechul said politely back. he looked over at our cinema entrance and adjusted the snacks we were carrying.

            “uhmmm…who is she?” the fan kept smiling. I guess if Heechul would actually say who I really was the fan wouldn’t mind.

            “she’s my girlfriend.” Heechul answered with smile. “sorry but we have to go, the movie is about to start. Very nice to meet you.” He smiled and put an arm around my shoulder and ushered me towards the cinema.

            “why did you tell her I’m your girlfriend?” I asked.

            “why not? It will all be out after tomorrow’s Strong Heart anyway so its pointless to deny it.” he said calmly as we sat at our chairs, or couch my the looks of it.

Heechul’s phone then rang throughout the theatre and a lot of eyes were on us. good thing that the light was already dimmed. He answered it right away.

            “yeoboseyo?” he whispered.

I wasn’t listening in his conversation and just put the food in a way that we both could always easily grab it.

            “bwo?!” I heard Heechul said in a loud whisper. Then he took his phone from his ear and looked at the screen with annoyance.

            “what? is there a problem?” I asked.

            “I’m not sure.” He did look a bit unsure…about his answer or with the conversation he just had? I don’t know.

            “who was that anyway?”

            “my mom.” He then looked at me. “and she wants to meet you.”

            “BWOH!?”

 

-----------------------

here's the update!hihi sorry if i just posted..i was supposed to post this last night but then AFF had their maintenance and their 30min to 1 hr became 2 hours(or more) so i just decided to post this today..hope you guys enjoy!:d

Congrats to Heechul's noona for her shop opening!:D one more place to visit when wego to korea...hihi

ps. photo not mine and chap still unedited..:D

thanks/replies:

mychokyumintchip: haha thanks! i really get major goosebumps when i write about zeechul's mushy moments..but it just had to happen..no kyugela in this chap though..:(

Coralie_x_SHINee: really?wow thanks! at first i really thought that part would be boring coz i didnt know the names of the other guests...hihi but really thank you..:)

achillison:haha you really love to spazz dont you?hihi there will still be a few mmore chapter to this before i end it..around 9 maybe? this might even go to 60 if i feel like it's being to rushed..hihi but yeah..all stories will come to a close..:)

safiahazmi: yeah..a side which we never see often..hihi thanks for reading and commenting..:D

meggie016: hihi i knew it would be so like those two to do that..thanks for reading! and for the comment too..:D

BLOOP2530:im glad that you guys love the mushy moment..will try to add a bit more..maybe not as mushy but still a sweet moment..hihi

innocent_panda: haha thanks...sweet heechul is sweet..:D

Milky_hee: i think it would be the sweetest thing a guy could ever do to his girl...to spread it to the whole world that she's his and proud of it..hihihi

hanhayoung: haha you're really cute..but i hope this didnt ruin your exam..you need to study for it nonetheless..:) although im glad that my updates boosts you mood..just like what all of your comments does to me..:) oh and i hope you're happy that i included you request..hihi even though it's just short..hihi