Turn it Back

The Sworn

"Keep that in mind, all of you," HyunJoong said. "He's in our heads, he knows what our fears are and will use them against us like he just did to Kyu. And I'm not completely immune, but I know what to look for."

"We know to be careful," KiBum nodded, watching KyuJong carefully.

"Let's keep going." JungMin kept beside KyuJong, one hand on his best friend's shoulder. "Someone else go first." 


"On it." SungMin had been eyeing the door, nudging it open with his gun drawn. The room beyond was as dark as the others had been, but that was no guarantee of anything. "KiBum?"

KiBum looked past the door, eyes narrowed. "Not seeing anything out of the ordinary."

SungMin stepped into the room, safety off his gun and looking around. The others filtered in, SungMin's free hand lightly touching KyuHyun's arm.

The door slammed shut again, keeping them from going back the way they'd came. Suddenly KyuHyun was yanked away from his side. "KyuHyun?" SungMin grabbed where his arm had been, finding nothing but air as ChangMin shouted in surprise.

The lights . There was no door; instead, every wall was covered in several panes of mirror, reflecting back into the room. The others had been slammed up against the mirror-covered walls, struggling to be free of the invisible restraints without effect. SungMin was the only one untouched.

KyuHyun struggled in vain. "What the hell?" His eyes widened when HyungJoon appeared next to SungMin.

"SungMin, I'm going to offer you a choice," HyungJoon said.

"He's not really there," HyunJoong spoke up.

"The choice is this... you either kill KyuHyun or I kill everyone."

"And here's what I think of your choice!" SungMin lifted his gun and fired. HyungJoon disappeared as the bullet passed through where his head had been, a mirror shattering. Another mirror lay behind it, unscratched.

"Watch it!" ChangMin yelped; he was trapped close to the mirror that had shattered.

SungMin looked around the room, searching for a way out. "How do I know this isn't just all in my head?"

"If you're seeing a room filled with mirrors and we can't move, then we're seeing the same thing," KiBum fought to be free, unable to reach for his shadows.

"Don't do it SungMin, we can find another way out of this," KyuJong said.

"No, SungMin, listen to me," KyuHyun's eyes were wide and his face pale. "Just do it, get it over with... What's one life compared to everyone else's?"

"Don't," SungMin snapped. "Don't you even try suggesting I kill you." The normally cool and collected assassin was pale, eyes searching the room desperately. He scowled when reflections of HyungJoon appeared in all the mirrors lining the room, watching him.

"Guys?" ChangMin's voice shook. Looking at him, SungMin's eyes widened when he saw the mirror behind him was expanding to cover the power booster's arms. Reflective glass traveled up his hand and forearms, ChangMin struggling as the same thing happened to his feet. "I don't think this is an illusion!"

"Just do it SungMin!" KyuHyun shouted. "Do it now before people die!"

"I said no!" SungMin lifted his gun and fired at one of the mirrors reflecting HyungJoon. It shattered, breaking away to reveal an identical mirror behind it.

This wasn't working. No matter which one he broke, it didn't make a difference. The glass had started to creep up HyunJoong's and KiBum's arms by then, processing even farther on ChangMin. SungMin looked at KyuHyun again, eyes narrowing slightly.

"SungMin, no!" JungMin shouted as SungMin lifted his gun again, this time pointing at KyuHyun. "Don't, we'll figure out another way!" He tried and failed to call his power.

SungMin met KyuHyun's eyes. "Don't miss," he whispered, and pulled the trigger.

The mirror KyuHyun was trapped against, the only mirror not reflecting HyungJoon, shattered with an echoing crash. The mirrors lining the walls disappeared, the others suddenly released as the glass around their arms and legs crumbled away into nothing.

KyuHyun nearly faceplanted when he was released, stumbling slightly before he looked up at SungMin. "I'm not going to ask," he said, hands clenched at his sides. "I don't want to know... but you weren't actually aiming at me, right?"

"We need to keep moving," KyuJong said. "We have no way of knowing how time is being bent in here, or how many more rooms we're going to have to get through."

SungMin wasn't even listening to KyuJong, stopping in front of KyuHyun. "I wasn't," he said quietly, gun hanging limply at his side. "You trust me, right?"

"Of course," KyuHyun nodded. "I just... I didn't know if it was really you or not. This place, it's got us all in knots."

"Yeah," SungMin looked away. Expression troubled, he looked back at KyuHyun before lightly touching the younger man's arm and turning away.

"If that was just an illusion, why do my arms feel like they've been half-crushed," ChangMin winced, rubbing his arms.

"The mind makes it real," KiBum said, also rubbing his hands where they'd been covered in glass.

"Do your best to think of it all as illusion, as much as you can," HyunJoong said. "Focus on the things that are real... like each other."

"There has to be something more we can do," KyuHyun said. "Why can't you just hypnotize us again to ignore it?"

"Because then you wouldn't be able to react if there really was something that could kill us," HyunJoong said. "There's nothing more I can do."

"Nothing for it but to move on," JungMin sighed loudly, looking at the door that had been previously hidden by the mirrors. He wasn't looking forward to whatever lay on the other side. "Too many more of these rooms and I'm taking the short cut through the wall." He reached out and pulled the door open.

There were lights on in the room beyond, different from before. JungMin stepped in, looking around warily. There was nothing odd, only a door on the other side of the room. "Everyone okay?"

"Fine so far," ChangMin said, following the group into the room beyond. As before, the door slammed shut once they were all in the room.

JungMin strode to the door on the other side of the room, gripping the handle and pulling. The door nearly fell on top of him, the redhead shouting in surprise as he stepped aside and the door hit the ground. It had been just resting against the wall, only smooth wallpaper behind it.

"As if it would be that easy," KiBum murmured, looking around. "HyunJoong, do you see a door anywhere?"

Taking a step back towards them, JungMin's eyes widened as a tremor ran through his body. "What—" he staggered back again.

"JungMin?" ChangMin turned to him. "Are you okay?"

"Stay…stay back," JungMin snapped, his fingertips glowing even as he clenched his hands into fists to try and stop it. His hands were forced open as balls of light appeared and disappeared in his grasp. "Something's— I can't control it!" His back hit the wall, body shaking as he tried to contain the power that had suddenly gone haywire inside him. It was like when ChangMin boosted his power all over again; too much, just too much to control. "KyuJong!"

"Min!" KyuJong held out his arms, keeping the others behind him as he stepped in front of JungMin. "Look at me, JungMin. You can control it, you always could. Just try to calm down, focus on me."

"I can't, I don't know what's going on!" JungMin wrapped his arms around himself, entire body shuddering as the glow intensified. "Get out of here, before I kill someone!"

"There's nowhere to go," HyunJoong said, edging back to the wall, seeing KyuHyun doing the same out of the corner of his eye.

"Remember what HyunJoong said," KyuJong said, stepping forward. "He's in our heads, it's not real. You can control your power JungMin, you're not going to hurt anyone."

"This is real, he's— he's doing something, it feels like before all over again!" JungMin shut his eyes tightly.

ChangMin was going over the list in his hands, reading quickly. "There's no ability to affect powers like that here," he said loudly, looking up. "He's not doing anything to you, he's just making you think he is."

"Why does it feel…" JungMin opened his eyes again, panting from the strain. Looking up at all the others crowded against the far wall in fear, fear of him, his gaze landed on KyuJong. His best friend, standing close enough to be blown to pieces, trusting him.

The redhead drew in a shaky breath, taking a step forward. He didn't look at the people who moved farther away from him, only looking at KyuJong. The floorboards creaked oddly under his feet, and he looked down. They sounded hollow. The metal nails that held them down were different from the others, newer, reflecting the light from the room.

"Kyu…move back," JungMin said, stepping slowly off the odd floorboards. He shut his eyes for a long moment, shaking as he tried to get himself back under control. Then he brought a hand up, a small ball of light in his palm, and threw it down at the floor.

Wood exploded, dust making JungMin pull his sleeve over his mouth and cough. The sense of not having control faded, the glow in his fingers disappearing. Looking down, he saw a set of stairs descending into darkness under the destroyed floorboards.

Letting out a sigh of relief, KyuJong quickly took the few steps towards JungMin and wrapped him up tightly in a hug. "Are you okay?" he asked in a whisper.

JungMin hugged KyuJong back just as tightly, eyes shut. "I don't want to hurt anyone," he whispered.

"You won't, you're in control," KyuJong said, just holding him for a moment. HyunJoong clearing his throat to get their attention finally made KyuJong pull back. "You okay to keep going?"

JungMin breathed in deeply, and when he opened his eyes again they were dark and determined. "Yeah. Let's go kick his ."

"Now that's the spirit," ChangMin smiled widely, looking down the stairs. "Uh…maybe KiBum should go first. I kinda wish we'd brought Sunny now."

"It's just a little darkness," KiBum chuckled, heading down the steps.

"I really don't know how much more of this I can take," KyuHyun said, rubbing at his arms as the last person left the room. A trapdoor slammed shut behind them as expected. "This is ridiculous, I can't see a damn thing. One wrong step and we'll fall and break our necks."

"Do you ever quit whining?" HyunJoong muttered, one hand against the wall, the other on KyuJong's shoulder who was just behind KiBum.

"I wonder how much more of this we'll have to get through," KyuJong said. "If he's so powerful, why hasn't he really tried to kill us yet?"

"He's toying with us," HyunJoong replied. "I know how people like him work. This is as much about power and manipulating pawns as it is anything else. He wants us to suffer before he finally kills us."

"Well it's not working," SungMin lifted his chin. "We're ready for whatever he throws at us."

"The stairs stop here," KiBum said from in front of them, holding KyuJong's hand. "It's just a straight hallway." The cold in the hallway was more intense than before, KiBum could see his breath in front of his face.

"To what?" JungMin asked, right behind HyunJoong and trying to stop ChangMin from walking into him.

"A door." KiBum's lips thinned as he looked at the door up ahead.

"I'm sensing a pattern," KyuHyun muttered. "What's this one going to do, turn into a dragon and barbecue us?"

"KyuHyun, I know you're scared, but if you could just shut up and keep the snark to yourself for five minutes, it would be appreciated," KyuJong said. "KiBum, can you open the door from here?"

KiBum nodded, not that they could see his reply. "We're here." He reached out and pulled the handle on the door. Light flooded into the dark tunnel, making him wince and cover his eyes.

He wasn't the only one, KyuJong shielding his eyes until he could make things out. What he saw made his breath catch in his throat. Suspended in a bright blue beam of light, DongHae looked like he was dead, unmoving. KyuJong held out his hand to keep HyunJoong from rushing forward. There was no way to know what that light was, or if it could hurt them.

"So, the Sworn have finally come." A voice called from seemingly everywhere in the room. "I don't think I could have planned it better myself. I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll be getting that final battle you so desperately crave."

"Come out here where we can see you!" HyunJoong said, hands clenching into fists.

"Well, if you insist," HyungJoon replied with a laugh. "I'm afraid not like this though... I need a captive audience."

It felt like a vice had closed over KyuHyun's chest, much like how he had felt in the room with the mirrors. He couldn't move his arms or legs, or even turn his head.

The door slammed shut behind them, the group trapped in the room. "Coward!" JungMin snapped, struggling to make his body move. He couldn't get his muscles to work, not even to call his power. "Face us properly!"

KiBum couldn't call his shadows any more than JungMin could summon his explosives. Realizing struggling was useless, his eyes went to his best friend instead. "DongHae!" He shouted. "Can you hear us?" DongHae was unresponsive. His eyes were half-open, but glazed over, unseeing. The slow rise and fall of his chest was the only indication he was still alive.

"I'm the coward?" HyungJoon seemed to appear from nowhere, walking out from behind the beam of light, his hands behind his back. "Who was the one who lived in his own prison for years? Because why? Because he was afraid he was going to hurt the people he loved? I'm not the coward here JungMin," he said, turning to KiBum and tilting his head slightly. "He can hear you, but that's about it. No use in trying to get his attention. Even if he could talk, what would he really have to say? Nothing meaningful."

" you ," HyunJoong seethed. "You're not even half the man DongHae is."

"No, that's true," HyungJoon nodded, looking up at DongHae with a pout. "Not yet at least. Once I have his invincibility, then nothing can stop me. No more healers, no more fear of taking too much. And no longer being afraid of silly, impudent heroes."

"You didn't have to do this," ChangMin said lowly, and if looks could kill, the combined glares from around the room would have melted HyungJoon on the spot. "You had a good life. You have someone out there who is willing to kill for you to make you happy. You were going to get married, to someone who loved you with all her heart. How could you do this to them?!"

HyungJoon didn't respond right away, his eyes downcast as he turned around to face them. "Because I could."

"It's not too late for you," KyuJong said. "We can help you, you don't have to hurt anyone else."

"Why would I want your help?" HyungJoon looked at KyuJong. "Why would I want anyone's help? I'm doing exactly what I set out to do and there isn't a person here who can stop me."

"You can stop yourself," SungMin said, frozen with his hand still in KyuHyun's. "Say you win, you get his power and no one can stop you, and you take over the world or whatever you wanted to do. What then? What happens when you're king of the castle? You'll be alone. Those people who trusted you, they'll be gone, and you'll have only yourself to blame."

"You say that as if I care," HyungJoon snorted. "If I want people around me, I can have people at my beck and call. Wrapped around my finger with a mere thought."

"What a lonely, pitiful existence," KyuJong said, not even flinching when HyungJoon turned his gaze back to him. "You aren't worth anyone's pity, not after what you've done. The lives you've destroyed. It's just so heart wrenching to know that there are two people in this world who care for you, and you don't even care."

"Enough!" HyungJoon waved a hand, the hold on each of them tightening. KyuJong couldn't get his jaw to move, the words stuck in his throat. "I didn't allow you to get this far just to have a conversation, you're here to see the beginning of a new era. Right before I crush you under my feet." HyungJoon turned, holding out his arms as he looked up at DongHae. "Watch as I become a god!"

And that was all they could do; watch as black tendrils oozed out from HyungJoon's form, wrapping themselves around DongHae's arms and legs. DongHae's breath caught in his throat, expression changing. A low whine escaped as the tendrils tightened their grip.

Then DongHae started to scream, as small beads of gold were drawn out of his skin and absorbed by the tendrils holding him.

There was nothing they could do. No matter how much KiBum struggled, or tried to shout, he couldn't do anything to help his best friend. DongHae was struggling too now, thrashing in pain as screams continued to tear from his throat. A few tears slipped down KiBum's cheeks as the scene dragged on and on, DongHae's life leaving him with his power.

Slowly, DongHae went limp in HyungJoon's grasp, his struggle weakening and voice fading. But the rush of gold leaving him didn't slow even as DongHae appeared to be inches from death, skin pale and lips turning blue. If anything, the stream of gold thickened, with no sign of ending.

It wasn't immediate that there was something wrong, but KyuJong's eyes tightened slightly as he watched HyungJoon. As the gold intensified, HyungJoon was starting to twitch. Just small ticks every few seconds until his whole body was trembling. KyuJong's mind raced, going over everything they knew about what HyungJoon did, what his power could do. JongWoon had said he would drain the abilities until the person died... but if DongHae couldn't die, then at what point would HyungJoon stop?

There wasn't any more time to think about it, as HyungJoon cried out harshly, startling KyuJong from his thoughts. The gold bands had intensified even more and instead of HyungJoon leeching off of DongHae, it seemed like the gold was pushing it's way down into him. HyungJoon's skin radiated gold, growing brighter with each second.

And then it was over. HyungJoon's cry was high and loud as the connection between himself and DongHae snapped. DongHae, as best as KyuHyun could figure, exploded in a ray of golden light. The power holding the heroes in place disappeared, as well as the light holding DongHae aloft flickered before giving out. 

KyuJong brought his hands together sharply, the air around HyungJoon shattering with a thunderous crack. There was no way to know if he was alive or moments away from death inside, but KyuJong wasn't going to take that chance. He could hold him in that prison until they had a plan.

"DongHae!" KiBum shouted, running for his friend the second he could move. DongHae had hit the ground hard, lying face-down on the cold floor unmoving. KiBum knelt beside him and turned DongHae over, pulling him into his arms. "Hae…"

DongHae's eyes were closed, his skin an ashen grey. But his chest rose and fell slowly; he was alive.

"What just happened?" SungMin looked between DongHae and where HyungJoon was frozen in time.

"He tried to kill someone who can't be killed," KiBum said, looking up at them. "DongHae's alright. Drained, but alright."

"And him?" JungMin eyed HyungJoon warily, walking closer to the time bubble.

"Contained, for now," KyuJong said, stepping closer. Inside the bubble, HyungJoon was still upright, but his arms were outstretched in front of him, like he was in the midst of falling over. "I don't know what will happen if I take it down, he could be dead in two seconds for all we know. Or he could be fine and trap us again."

"So what do we do?" HyunJoong had knelt down next to KiBum and DongHae, holding DongHae's hand lightly.

"I don't know," KyuJong shook his head. "Someone call Yixing, or... call Zhou Mi rather, and have them come in..." he looked around the room. "It doesn't even look the same, all his illusions are broken. I have no idea where we're at in this house."

"How are they going to find us? Were those rooms we passed even real?" ChangMin shook his head, pulling out his cell phone and calling Zhou Mi. "Mi, we've got him. Bring Yixing, we're in, uh…a basement. Somewhere on the property."

SungMin looked at HyungJoon before turning to KyuHyun. "We should put a bullet between his eyes, so he can't do this again. You can't disagree with me on this one, not after all that guy's done."

"I don't disagree with you," KyuHyun shook his head. "But... that's not what we do."

"Whether he lives or not depends on what happens when I take this bubble down," KyuJong said. "If he's alive, then we'll take him into custody and let the authorities take care of him."

"How are we going to do that? He can distort reality with a thought, there's not a cell in the universe that could hold him," HyunJoong said.

"Exactly," SungMin's lips thinned. "Superheroes don't kill, I got that twenty times over. But I don't think there's any other choice this time."

"There's always another choice," ChangMin looked back at them.

"Then what's your idea?" SungMin asked, folding his arms across his chest.

"…I don't have one yet, let me think," ChangMin covered his head with both hands, messing up his hair.

"I know it's easy for you to kill without consequence SungMin, but I can't live with that on my conscience," KyuJong said, shaking his head.

"He was ready to kill DongHae! To kill all of us!" KyuHyun argued. "There really isn't a choice here."

"There is always a choice," KyuJong said firmly. "When Yixing gets here we'll discuss what can be done. Maybe Yixing can help limit his powers. I don't know."

HyunJoong sighed, closing his eyes. "Too bad there isn't anyone we know of that can just... take his power away."

"That would make this so much easier," ChangMin shook his head, looking back at HyunJoong. "That was what JongWoon was saying too, huh? That he wanted HyungJoon to go back to the way he was before, before his power started twisting his mind."

"That's nice and all, but how would we even do that?" JungMin said.

KyuJong's brow furrowed slightly and he looked at ChangMin. "Go back as in... go back in time? That... is possible."

"What do you mean?" HyunJoong blinked. "None of us can time travel KyuJong."

"No, but... I can bend time," KyuJong said, slowly walking around the bubble. "I can trap people in time, even push them back a little in time to relive an action continuously... Why couldn't I send someone back in time?"

"You can push people back in time, Kyu," JungMin's brow furrowed. "But we're talking years back in time. Over the two years you've kept ChangMin trapped outside of time. Could you send someone that far back?"

The door opened behind them, SungMin looking over his shoulder. He got out of the way as Yixing and Zhou Mi appeared, the telepath looking tired and leaning against Zhou Mi a little.

"I don't know, it's possible," KyuJong said. "I'll need to talk to Yixing, and ChangMin, I'll probably need your help. It'll take more power than I have ever needed in my life." He went to Zhou Mi and Yixing, the three of them holding a conversation as Zhou Mi translated back and forth.

HyunJoong looked to JungMin, a clearly skeptical expression on his face. "You think he can really do that?"

JungMin's lips thinned. "If anyone can do it, he can," he said firmly. "I believe he can." ChangMin joined KyuJong, Zhou Mi and Yixing in the corner.

"You're all crazy," SungMin sighed, leaning against the wall to rest for a moment.

DongHae made a low noise in the back of his throat, eyes cracking open. "…Ow."

HyunJoong's attention went to DongHae, squeezing his hand lightly. "Hey, it's me, HyunJoong. Are you okay?" he asked softly, brushing the hair out of his eyes.

DongHae didn't appear to be fully conscious, hazy eyes half-focusing on HyunJoong. "Hyun?" he whispered. "Your eyes are all black."

"...What?" HyunJoong blinked down at him. "Oh... the mask," he reached up and pulled it off, tossing it to the side. "Just rest, okay? We still have some things to work out, but you're safe now, and that's what is important."

The other man's lips quivered slightly. "My hero," he murmured, eyes closing. KiBum smiled softly, shifting to pass DongHae to HyunJoong.

"That's just weird to hear," HyunJoong said, smirking a little as he sat down fully to hold DongHae close. He looked up when he saw KyuJong and ChangMin coming back with Yixing and Zhou Mi. "Well?"

"Well, he thinks it's possible," KyuJong said. "But it's going to be very tricky, and very dangerous."

"Do you need us to do anything?" JungMin asked, brow furrowed in worry. "Don't put yourself in danger for this, he isn't worth it."

"He says the three of us should be fine, but to stand by in case we have to be carried out," ChangMin joked, sighing as he turned to KyuJong. "Tell me when you're ready."

"What exactly is going on, you're going to turn him back to before he was like this?" KiBum frowned, looking up at them.

"Yes," KyuJong nodded. "We're going to turn back time for him, before he collected all these powers. But, he's going to keep his memories. At least that's the hope. Yixing thinks he can do it while I turn back time inside the bubble." He turned to JungMin, touching his arm lightly. "He may not be worth it, but it's our duty to save people. I think we can save him this way, so he can be brought to justice for all he's done."

Looking down at the hand on his arm, JungMin sighed quietly before nodding. "Okay…okay. Just be careful."

"Ready?" Yixing asked, turning towards the time bubble.

"Ready over here," ChangMin's eyes narrowed, and he placed his hands on both Yixing's and KyuJong's shoulders to give them a steady stream of power.

KyuJong took a deep breath, closing his eyes as he held up his hands. It wasn't like when he had pulled ChangMin back into time with them. This was pushing against something that was fixed. Time wasn't supposed to move in this way, and it pushed back abrasively. He could feel the sweat beading on his forehead. Even with the boost from ChangMin it felt like he was slugging through mud, pushing as hard as he could

It was a delicate balance of control. Push too much, he could send HyungJoon back to puberty, not push enough and he could lose his grip on the bubble. Squeezing a time bubble in this way could make it burst, the effects of which he didn't want to consider. He could feel the thread of time as he worked, feeling the days tick by until it became months, then years. How far back did he have to go? He tried to remember how long JongWoon had said.

The others in the room were transfixed, watching as the man trapped inside the bubble changed. It was slight, his hair fluctuating between long and short, gaining weight in his cheeks. The emaciated and drawn look he had faded, his skin had color to it and the black circles under his eyes were fading.

KyuJong brought his hands back together again, the bubble melting back into nothingness. HyungJoon fell over, hitting the ground with a hard thud and he blinked up at the ceiling blearily. 

"It... it's done," KyuJong whispered, slumping back into ChangMin as he tried to keep his eyes open.

ChangMin supported KyuJong, though he looked not far from falling over as well. Yixing opted to just sit on the ground beside them. Seeing DongHae was okay with HyunJoong, KiBum hurried to take KyuJong off ChangMin and gather the older man on his back.

"Let's go," JungMin said, looking down at HyungJoon. "You sure he's safe now, Kyu? I don't want to get stabbed in the back if I pick him up."

"We'll watch him," SungMin said, eyeing HyungJoon. JungMin stepped over to HyungJoon and pulled him up to his feet.

HyungJoon looked confused, staring down at his hands when JungMin pulled him up to his feet. "What... what did you do?" he asked in a whisper. "I... I can't... my power."

"It was never your power to begin with," HyunJoong said shortly, lifting DongHae up. 

"You stole my power?" HyungJoon looked up at JungMin with loathing. "You took it from me... Now I'm weak like you."

"Save it for someone who cares," JungMin snapped, pushing HyungJoon to the door. "You can moan about your power in prison. You're not going anywhere else with everything you've done. KyuHyun, call the police to pick him up." SungMin followed after JungMin, gun out just in case and keeping a careful eye on HyungJoon.

KiBum looked around the room as Yixing got Zhou Mi to help him up, ChangMin staggering after them on his own. "You'll be back home soon, Kyu," he murmured, waiting for HyunJoong to be ready with DongHae before turning to follow the others out.

Getting upstairs and outside, HyunJoong breathed a small sigh of relief when they were out the door and heading towards the gate. The others were waiting just outside, HeeChul having brought one of the cars around for injured people.

"Cops are on their way," KyuHyun said, hanging up his phone. "I don't know what we're going to tell them, I mean we have no evidence against him."

"We'll let the police sort it out," Zhou Mi said, both arms around RyeoWook and keeping him well away from HyungJoon.

Sunny took a long look at HyungJoon before she turned away. "As long as he's locked up where he can't hurt anywhere else," she said quietly.

"We'll bring one cop car to collect JongWoon at the same time," JungMin said, not loosening his grip on HyungJoon's shoulder. KiBum went to get KyuJong into the car, arranging him so he was comfortable. It didn't take long for sirens to be heard in the distance, drawing closer.