The Sparkle Cries

The Sworn

 

chapter nineteen              
✧✦The Sparkle Cries✦✧

 

Heading downstairs, JungMin was quiet in case RyeoWook was still sleeping. Reaching the landing, he headed to the only occupied cot. "...Wookie?"

RyeoWook's brow furrowed before he opened his eyes, blinking blearily up at them. "Hi," he murmured.

"How are you feeling?" JungMin asked.

"Better than a couple days ago," RyeoWook's lips quirked tiredly.

"Good." JungMin glanced back at the others before returning his attention to the bed. "We have a question, YoungSaeng just had a vision and said that you might know what it means. Something about a person made of diamonds, uh..." He frowned at YoungSaeng, trying to remember the specifics. "Holding a feather...and talking in tongues?"

RyeoWook blinked at him a few times before slowly sitting up, wincing as one hand went to his bandaged side. "Where's my phone? I need to make a call."

"Here," KyuJong went to the cupboard where they had stored RyeoWook's things, fishing through until he found the cell phone and brought it to him. "Who is it he's talking about?"

"Who I found your telepath through..." RyeoWook looked about to nod off again, slowly pressing numbers on his phone and holding it to his ear. When he spoke again, it was in awkward, accented Mandarin.

"Oh... that's not really speaking in tongues then is it?" YoungSaeng said, sitting down on one of the cots. "Just another language... see how I get things so mixed up? Something so simple too."

"See why we don't understand you sometimes?" JungMin snorted, arms folded over his chest.

The phone call didn't last long, RyeoWook barely holding on to consciousness as he hung up. "They're on their way here," he murmured, phone dropping to the bed.

"Who?" JungMin blinked, then jumped to catch the shifter when RyeoWook tipped to one side. "I hate talking to people in the middle of a healing."

"Obviously the man made of diamonds," KyuJong said, helping JungMin get RyeoWook back to laying down. He frowned slightly and looked up at him. "Man made of diamonds who speaks Mandarin... I think I know who that is."

JungMin blinked at KyuJong before stopping to think about that. "...I think I do too. Well, guess there's only one way to find out," He sighed, pulling the blanket up over the sleeping man. "Let's go back upstairs."

"Might as well make something to eat for when they get here," KyuJong nodded, starting for the stairs. "Did KiBum and DongHae fall through the floor or something? Yah, what are you two doing up there?" he called as he started up.

"Waiting for you," KiBum replied, appearing vaguely amused. "Instead of crowding the bed."

"What's going on?" DongHae blinked at them all.

"An old friend might be on his way here right now," JungMin said, heading back into the living room since he wasn't much help in the kitchen. Seeing KyuJong getting ready to cook, KiBum got up to go help him. Watching him go, JungMin realized something. "...Where's YoungSaeng?"

"He was downstairs with us wasn't he?" KyuJong called from the kitchen. "I thought he was right behind us."

"...Well he obviously isn't," JungMin sighed, turning around and heading back towards the stairs. "Saeng?" He went back downstairs, to see YoungSaeng collapsed on one of the cots. "...Saeng?" He went to the other man's side, worried.

"Hm?" YoungSaeng's eyes fluttered open and he smiled softly. "Sorry... didn't think I was... so tired."

JungMin sat down on the bed beside him. "You're gonna give me a heart attack one day...want to go back up to the bedroom? More comfortable." He brushed YoungSaeng's hair out of his eyes.

"They'll be here soon," YoungSaeng shook his head, finding JungMin's free hand. "I'm... scared."

"Why are you scared?" JungMin murmured, squeezing YoungSaeng's hand gently.

"I don't know what's going to happen," YoungSaeng whispered, looking up into JungMin's eyes. "What if he can't help... What if he can and I go back to how I was but even worse?"

JungMin's eyes tightened slightly in worry. He hadn't considered that. "We'll figure it out if it happens," he said softly, his other hand lightly running through YoungSaeng's hair. "As it is now...you won't last much longer with your visions coming and going like this. We're not going to rest until you're okay, Saeng."

"Promise me that no matter what happens, you won't let go?" YoungSaeng asked, his expression guarded.

"Of course, I promise," JungMin nodded, grip on YoungSaeng's hand tightening slightly.

"Thank you," YoungSaeng smiled at that. His eyes widened slightly as he took in a sharp breath. "Swim.... swim... The gold upstream, into the mouth... darkness, feeds. Feeding, feeding on the stars."

"Again?" JungMin's eyes were wide, not sure what to do. He couldn't understand what YoungSaeng was saying. "Saeng, look at me," he cupped the man's cheek.

YoungSaeng's eyes locked onto JungMin's, fingers clutching at his shirt. "Alive... still alive... trapped... fracture. Bring him back."

"What?" JungMin blinked, not understanding. "What are you talking about?"

YoungSaeng was trembling slightly, trying to focus. "All around, echoes, stone in the water. Trapped, screaming, help him!" Eyes rolling into the back of his head, YoungSaeng went limp.

"Saeng!" JungMin shook the man's shoulder, seeing he was out cold. "What the hell..." He sighed shakily, carefully gathering the man onto his back to carry him back upstairs. What had that vision been about? The whiplash from the telepath's interference was going to kill YoungSaeng if this kept up.

Heading upstairs slowly, JungMin walked past KyuJong. "I'm bringing him upstairs, call if someone shows up."

"Is he okay?" KyuJong blinked, leaving KiBum to work on the food while he followed JungMin. "Min, what's wrong?"

"He had another vision and passed out, this is getting worse on him the more it goes on." JungMin looked back at KyuJong. "I hope whoever's coming can help, because otherwise..."

KyuJong nodded, not needing to hear that sentence finished. The doorbell ringing got his attention and he turned to go back down the hallway. "That's probably them now, we'll be up in a bit Min." Getting to the door, he unlocked it and opened it, glancing out. The first thing he noticed was the nose pretty much in his face.

"Hi, where's RyeoWook?" The face attached to the nose asked, his words slightly stilted. "Is he okay?"

Taking a step back, KyuJong looked the man up and down. "Well, Zhou Mi, hello to you as well," he said, looking over Zhou Mi's shoulder. "And who is this?"

A young man who looked around twenty smiled widely at KyuJong. "Hello! My name is Yixing," he said, pronouncing each word slowly and deliberately with a large accent. "Friend of Zhou Mi ge."

"Welcome," KyuJong returned the smile, pulling Zhou Mi inside and out of the way. "Feather's said you'd be able to help... I hope he's right."

"Where is he?" Zhou Mi asked again, slipping off his shoes.

"RyeoWook's downstairs, but I think..." KyuJong trailed off when Zhou Mi disappeared into the basement. "Come in, Yixing?"

Yixing stepped into the house, looking around with much interest. "Oh, hi!" DongHae called from the living room, waving excitedly.

The Chinese man grinned and waved back before looking at KyuJong. "Zhou Mi ge..." He motioned towards where the man had disappeared. "Hurry?"

"He's going to check on RyeoWook, you need to see YoungSaeng," KyuJong said, frowning a little. "How good is your Korean?"

"That...is...my Korean?" Yixing looked like he was having difficulties keeping up with what KyuJong was saying. "Very little." He was frowning at something over KyuJong's shoulder.

"Gotchya, okay," KyuJong gave him a reassuring smile before sticking his head into the basement stairs. "Mi, get up here so we can talk to him please!"

"Oh, right! Sorry!" Zhou Mi appeared at the bottom of stairs and started up. "Completely forgot about that, we're still teaching him."

"Tell him who he needs to see is upstairs," KyuJong said, stepping out of the way. Zhou Mi translated when he got to the landing, pointing to the stairs up to JungMin's bedroom.

Looking up the stairs, Yixing nodded, replying in the same language. He turned and headed up the stairs, but before he could get to the landing JungMin appeared, having heard what was going on.

"Who's he?" he blinked at the younger man. Yixing blinked back at him before turning towards Zhou Mi again, pointing at JungMin and asking a question.

"Who is it he's supposed to be helping?" Zhou Mi asked, looking to KyuJong.

"His name's YoungSaeng, he's upstairs," KyuJong said. Zhou Mi turned back to the telepath, motioning him towards the stairs.

"Ta de ming zi shi Yongsheng," Zhou Mi was saying.

"Hao ba," Yixing replied, turning around to continue up the stairs. JungMin moved aside before following Yixing into the bedroom.

YoungSaeng was lying motionless on the bed, still out. Yixing stepped into the room before stopping. "Oh..."

"What? What's wrong?" JungMin frowned, voice a little sharper than intended.

Yixing looked back at JungMin before motioning at the bed, waving his arms in circular motions. "Very... very... black."

Zhou Mi's expression wasn't any better than JungMin's as he asked something of the telepath. The answer startled him slightly and he looked at JungMin. "He says there is a very dark cloud over him, the other telepath has him blocked. He wants to know what you want him to do."

JungMin's jaw clenched slightly. "Tell him we need whoever's messing with YoungSaeng's head gone. That's the most important thing."

Speaking quietly, Zhou Mi told the telepath what was needed and after a short conversation between the two, Zhou Mi nodded and stepped back. "He says to stay back, and keep quiet. Don't do anything until he says it's okay. There's no telling what could happen."

"...Got it," JungMin nodded stiffly, looking inside the room worriedly as Yixing stepped closer to the bed, sitting down beside YoungSaeng. The Chinese man reached out with both hands, palms against each of YoungSaeng's temples as he closed his eyes.

The minutes passed, no changes obvious to JungMin watching. He had to hold himself back from asking what was going on, not wanting to break the telepath's concentration.

Zhou Mi wrung his hands slightly, watching the two on the bed. Even though he had no idea who this person was, he was still fidgety and anxious. Despite his warning to JungMin to stay quiet, he couldn't help the shriek when YoungSaeng's eyes opened and he gasped, back arching off the bed. Half a second later, YoungSaeng slumped over again.

Jumping, JungMin started forward into the room before forcing himself to stop. Yixing's eyes were screwed tightly shut, a low noise of pain escaping.

Finally his eyes opened again, panting a little from the exertion. He lifted his hands off of YoungSaeng's head, looking up at them and speaking to Zhou Mi.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Zhou Mi motioned to the chair nearby and replied to Yixing before turning to JungMin. "He's taken care of the telepath, knocked him unconscious though he doesn't know for how long."

"And YoungSaeng?" JungMin asked, moving to the bed as Yixing staggered over to the chair to sit down. "Is he okay?" He took YoungSaeng's hand.

"Okay," Yixing agreed, nodding.

Zhou Mi spoke quietly to Yixing first, then told JungMin he was going to get some water for the two before leaving the room. It wasn't much later when YoungSaeng's eyes slowly cracked open, making a low noise in his throat as he came around. "Min... the stars Min... the stars shine so brightly."

"...Considering it's still daytime I guess that means your visions are back," JungMin murmured, smiling in relief as he sat down next to YoungSaeng. "How are you feeling? Is your head okay?"

"Head fine... eyes fine," YoungSaeng murmured, his eyes opening fully to look up at JungMin. "Can see again, finally see. Oh... new.. never seen before, a new path, a different path. Have to save him Min, he's screaming."

"You said that before...who, who's screaming?" JungMin asked, forgetting all about Yixing in the room as he brushed YoungSaeng's hair out of his face.

YoungSaeng smiled, bringing up a hand to touch JungMin's cheek. "He knows, he can see the ripples... the fractures. It wasn't your fault."

"Who knows?" JungMin's eyes tightened slightly at what YoungSaeng was saying. He covered the hand against his cheek with his own. "Can you see names, any names?"

Closing his eyes, YoungSaeng tried to focus. "Fracture... fracture in space. Pull through, save him."

"Min?" KyuJong was at the door, looking in curiously. "Mi said it worked, is he okay?"

Looking up at KyuJong's appearance, JungMin snapped out of it and nodded. "Yeah...yeah, he got rid of the telepath," he motioned to Yixing who was resting. "You sure you're feeling okay, Saeng?"

YoungSaeng made a small sound of agreement, but it was clear he was no longer awake. It had been a rough day on him thus far, his energy drained.

"Let him sleep Min, I'm sure he'll be back to himself by tomorrow," KyuJong said, holding out his hand. "Let's talk."

Looking down at YoungSaeng, JungMin sighed softly and stood, tucking the older man in. He took KyuJong's hand, looking at Yixing as they headed to the door. "Come on, let's go downstairs." The younger man looked up at him in incomprehension. "Let's go to Zhou Mi," JungMin tried, and Yixing seemed to understand at least some of that, nodding as he stood and tottered towards the door.

"I want to talk to you alone, at some point," KyuJong said, poking JungMin lightly in the arm as they descended the stairs.

"Oh, I was bringing water," Zhou Mi was at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at them. He switched to Mandarin, speaking to Yixing as he held out a hand.

Yixing nodded, replying with a sheepish grin as he took the other man's hand and used him as a support.

"What's going on?" DongHae asked, bouncing impatiently on the couch.

"YoungSaeng's going to be okay," JungMin said, relief in his voice as they all sat down around the room.

"That's good to hear," KyuJong nodded, looking to the telepath. "Thank you."

"Who is he, anyway?" Zhou Mi asked. "Why would a telepath be trying to hurt him?"

"I take it you haven't spoken to HeeChul lately," KyuJong pursed his lips.

"No... he's not happy with me at the moment," Zhou Mi winced. "It seems like I've missed out on quite a bit though."

"No, we're going to have to bring you back up to speed. First though, HeeChul's never happy with people, what did you do to piss him off?" JungMin frowned.

"I went to China," Zhou Mi shrugged.

"Why would that piss him off?" KyuJong tilted his head.

Zhou Mi's lips quivered a little. "I may have brought him back a little souvenir while I was there. Someone who... isn't affected by HeeChul's ability. It's pissed HeeChul off a lot because now the guy won't leave him alone."

JungMin snorted. "What, wouldn't he be happy someone out there is both unaffected by his ability and likes to hang around him?"

"You know HeeChul, no fun if he can't chase," Zhou Mi chuckled. "Enough about him though... someone tell me what's going on?"

KyuJong took a deep breath, looking at JungMin before starting. "It's kind of complicated, and we're not sure on the details completely ourselves... but about a month ago, I found YoungSaeng in an alley, he said he'd been waiting for me..." KyuJong told Zhou Mi everything they had learned, JungMin filling in some of the gaps. Everything from YoungSaeng's visions right up to finding out who SungMin was.

"That's... a lot to take in," Zhou Mi said slowly. "Where is that list you mentioned?"

"Over here," JungMin leaned over to pick up the list from the side table, handing it to Zhou Mi. "Everyone on that list needs to be contacted and warned...just because SungMin isn't after them anymore doesn't mean that someone else won't be." Yixing was staring at KyuJong, barely blinking.

"I know a few names, I can get a hold of them," Zhou Mi nodded, lips thinning when he saw HeeChul and RyeoWook's names. "At least RyeoWook is safe here."

"And you, and HeeChul... and I guess his new friend and Yixing as well," KyuJong said. "YoungSaeng told us some of the heroes would be safe here." He looked at Yixing, blinking a few times. "Why is he staring at me like that?"

"Hm?" Zhou Mi looked up at KyuJong then turned to the telepath, asking him something quietly.

Blinking repeatedly as though coming back to himself, Yixing looked at Zhou Mi and answered quickly, hands making elaborate circle motions in the air again.

"Why is he even here if he can't speak Korean at all?" JungMin frowned.

"Min, be nice," KyuJong said quietly. "Is something wrong Mi?"

"No, nothing's wrong," Zhou Mi shook his head, though he was looking at KyuJong strangely as well. "He hasn't quite worked out something yet, nothing to be concerned about."

"Okay..." JungMin blinked repeatedly at that. "Oh...we have one more favor to ask of him, if he's up to it. Not today. I don't know what his telepathy entails exactly, but if someone's ability was, uh...out of control and they were having problems with it, is he able to help with that?"

"Can we be a little more specific?" Zhou Mi blinked at the question.

"He's talking about YoungSaeng," KyuJong put in, though he did give JungMin a quick curious glance. "YoungSaeng's ability has taken over his life. He can't function at all and needs help."

Zhou Mi got Yixing's attention, relaying the question and looking back at JungMin when he had the response. "He says to let YoungSaeng rest for now, and when he wakes up he'll take a look at him. I saw cots downstairs, I assume those are for us to use?"

"Yeah...I guess it'll be safer if everyone stays in one place," JungMin sighed. "Until we get safehouses or something set up with the others. Safety in numbers. Sorry to get you involved in this again, Mi."

"Don't be," Zhou Mi shook his head. "This is part of the job. Protecting innocent lives isn't just the people on the street, but our friends as well." Getting to his feet, he held out his hands to help Yixing up. "I'll take him downstairs to get some rest, and make some calls."

"Okay," JungMin nodded, looking at DongHae. "If either of you or KiBum know any names on that list, call them too."

"HyunJoong..." DongHae frowned down at the floor. "He's the first on the list."

"We know," KyuJong said, reaching over to touch DongHae's shoulder. Something occurred to him and he looked up at JungMin with wide eyes. "SungMin was protecting HyunJoong, but now that he's not... DongHae's right, he's first on the list."

Considering that, JungMin's jaw clenched. "...Which means he'll be the first to be targeted. He can't be going around alone, but I can't see him agreeing to hide out in my basement either."

"I'll stay with him!" DongHae hopped to his feet, eyes determined.

KyuJong considered that, but there were limited options. "Are you sure you can't die DongHae? Who knows what an assassin will do."

"I'm sure," DongHae smiled tightly. "Nothing they can do can beat getting hit by a train. I'll go find him, see you later!" He waved and headed to the door.

"I could think of a thousand different things than getting hit by a train," KyuJong said quietly, shaking his head. "JungMin, I think it's time we had that talk."

JungMin frowned, looking towards the kitchen where KiBum was, but the other man seemed to be busy cooking. "I guess...what did you want to talk about?"

"It's time we discuss YoungSaeng," KyuJong said, leaning against the arm of the couch and looking at him. "And what he means to you."

Blinking at KyuJong, JungMin frowned and glanced away. "I don't know what you mean."

"You know exactly what I mean," KyuJong said. "I've been watching you two, you can't tell me there isn't something there between you. Tell me."

"..." JungMin sighed. "Okay, I like him, and he likes me. That's it."

"That's it?" KyuJong blinked, though the corners of his lips were curling upwards. "Well, Park JungMin actually has feelings, color me surprised. When did this come about?"

"What are you trying to say, I have feelings," JungMin grumbled. "And I can't remember, a week ago?"

"Keeping secrets are we?" KyuJong chuckled, grinning at him. "I'm glad for you... you deserve a little bit of happiness."

Glancing at him, JungMin's lips quirked slightly before he looked away. "...What about you? You haven't been around a lot lately, everything okay?"

"Everything's fine," KyuJong nodded, resting his chin in his hand. "I've been sleeping with KiBum."

JungMin choked on air. "What? You and Talkative? Seriously?"

"Yes, very serious, and very fun too," KyuJong chuckled. "I like him, he's cute... and there's just something about him I'm drawn to. Maybe it's that tall dark and handsome thing."

"'Dark' is right. There's something about him that puts me on edge lately," JungMin frowned, glancing towards the kitchen to make sure KiBum wasn't listening. "I'm glad you having a good time though. Tell him if he ever hurts you in any way, I'll blast him into the next century."

"You don't need to worry about me Min, I can take care of myself," KyuJong said, reaching over to take his hand. "Though I know you will anyway."

"Of course I will, you're my best friend," JungMin rolled his eyes, squeezing KyuJong's hand lightly. "I'll always worry about you."

"Just like I'll always worry about you," KyuJong agreed with a sigh. "How are you handling all these people coming in and out now? It hasn't been too much for you has it?"

"It's not like I've had much of a choice," JungMin slumped in his seat a little. "A month ago it was only me in here. Now there's...how many people? Too many."

"I'm sorry all this got dumped right on your shoulders," KyuJong said. "But I honestly don't know if anyone would have been able to handle it as well as you."

"I guess we'll never find out," JungMin shook his head. "Can't wait for this to all be over..."

"Agreed, though I'm sure we'll look back on this and think about how much fun it was," KyuJong said, smiling sadly. A noise from overhead had him looking up. "Uh... I think YoungSaeng's awake."

"I better go see him." JungMin got back to his feet. "You should make sure your 'tall, dark and handsome' isn't burning something." He headed to the stairs and took them two at a time to get to the bedroom.

The window that RyeoWook had crashed through was boarded up, light coming through only on the top half. YoungSaeng was trying to pull off the board covering the window with little success. "Need the sky Min," he said, not looking back at him. "Need the air, suffocating."

"Hey careful, you're going to cut yourself," JungMin frowned. "I'll get it off, just sit down, you went through a lot." He looked around for the hammer.

"Don't," YoungSaeng held up his hands to stop him, shaking his head. "Board breaks, hammer... broken bones. No broken bones..." Sitting down slowly on the bed, he rubbed at his temple. "They lie JungMin, the visions lie."

Frowning, JungMin stopped in front of him. "The visions give you possibilities, don't they? It doesn't mean they have to come true."

"Some yes, some no," YoungSaeng nodded. "Fixed points will always happen, in any timeline. Few of those left now... anything can happen."

"What's left of the fixed points?" JungMin asked, sitting beside him.

YoungSaeng frowned slightly, drawing his legs up to his chest and hugging them. "Hard to... understand. See choices, good choices and bad. Fixed event is the need to make a choice but not what the choice is. Don't understand the rules. New things, new timelines.. making a mess."

"Don't give yourself a headache," JungMin shook his head, wrapping one arm around YoungSaeng's shoulders. "We just got rid of one problem. The Chinese guy said that after you've rested he'll see if he can help give you back control, so...maybe that'll help."

YoungSaeng smiled up at him, wrapping his arms around JungMin's neck torso and clinging tightly to him. "Yes, he does," he said matter of factly.

JungMin blinked. "You mean...he'll be able to help you?" He grinned in relief. "That's great. Guess we just wait now." He kissed YoungSaeng.

"Yes... it is great," YoungSaeng nodded, though his smile dimmed a little. "I just wish it would last."

"...Huh?" JungMin's eyes tightened slightly. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing," YoungSaeng shook his head, wrinkling his nose a little. "Precog humor," he chuckled, leaning his head against JungMin's shoulder. "Make you worry?"

"Yes, don't joke like that," JungMin frowned, arms tightening around YoungSaeng.

"Sorry, been so depressing... need to laugh," YoungSaeng said, closing his eyes. After a moment he pulled back to look up at JungMin, a mischievous look in his eyes. "Three days," he said with a grin.

"Three days till what?" the other man looked down at the precog in confusion.

"Three days till your heart stops," YoungSaeng said, leaning in and brushing his lips over Jungmin's.

"...Eh?" JungMin pulled back, staring at YoungSaeng. "What, am I gonna die?"

"...Hm?" YoungSaeng was stuck in kiss mode, his lips puckered before he opened his eyes and blinked. "What? No, no, you don't die," he said, shaking his head. "I see when, but shouldn't say... You're not going to die."

"Oh...okay." JungMin relaxed. "You need to work on being a little more specific." He leaned in to return the kiss, arms circling around YoungSaeng's waist.

"Don't always see specifics," YoungSaeng said, arms going around JungMin's neck as the kiss deepened.

The kiss lasted for a long minute, JungMin lifting one hand to brush his fingers through YoungSaeng's long hair, before he pulled back slightly. "Why don't I get rid of those boards so we can watch the stars come out?" he murmured against YoungSaeng's lips.

"It's going to rain," YoungSaeng said, shaking his head. "You'll catch a cold and then give it to me and neither of us are pleasant when sick."

"Oh fine," JungMin pouted. "You should be resting anyways."

"Couldn't sleep," YoungSaeng murmured, playing with JungMin's collar. "Need you there with me."

"Then I'll stay here while you sleep," JungMin chuckled, scooting back on the bed and pulling YoungSaeng with him. "Come on...you need to be at top strength."

"You too," YoungSaeng said when he'd settled in, resting his cheek on JungMin's chest. "The darkness is coming soon... Need to be ready."

"I don't even know what we're going to do against this 'darkness'," JungMin said quietly, looking down at YoungSaeng and running his hand slowly through the precog's hair. "We're really going in blind."

YoungSaeng's brow furrowed slightly, his fingers curling into JungMin's shirt. "The darkness... it eats at my future. Hard to see, so dark."

"We'll figure it out," JungMin hugged YoungSaeng tightly. "Just get some rest."

YoungSaeng didn't let up on his grip of JungMin's shirt, even as his eyes closed and breathing evened out. If only JungMin's embrace could protect YoungSaeng from the nightmares as well.

 

 


 

 

Please comment, subscribe and/or upvote if you enjoyed! :D

 

@sweetsmirk137: LOL I...can't remember if this has character death or not. Glad you like though!! Thank you for commenting :D <3

@katiemae01: More Saengie moments for you sweetie! :) Keke Saengie used to be my bias in SS501 too, until I discovered the hyperactive ball of energy that is Park JungMin. So MinSaeng is probably one of my favorite pairings, besides HyunJoong/JungMin.

@Forest_pixi: Ooooo storms D: They're awesome until they take the internet with them. Still cheering for you in your exams!!! Hwaiting!!! *cheerleader* And maybe it's more exciting to read KyuMin now because you know how it'll end, so you've got a different perspective on them now? XD That could be said for some other people in the story too lolol