The Talker

The Sworn


chapter twelve        
✧✦The Talker✦✧

 

Work was boring the rest of the day, though thankfully no one said anything about DongHae's music. It helped him work and kept him out of everyone's hair. Or out of KyuHyun's hair, specifically. And it kept DongHae from freaking out too much about HyunJoong's decision to visit JungMin's house. KyuHyun was going to kill him.

Noticing it was time to sign out for the day, DongHae exhaled shakily and pulled off his headphones, glancing towards where KyuHyun was as he slowly shut down his computer.

Thankfully for DongHae, KyuHyun was so wrapped up in feeling sorry for himself and his work that he didn't even notice HyunJoong coming over to DongHae's cubicle. "Ready to go?" he asked, pulling his coat up onto his shoulders.

Blinking at HyunJoong, DongHae looked back and forth between him and KyuHyun before standing. "Yeah," he nodded, headphones around his neck as he quickly pulled on his coat and slung his bag over one shoulder. He was already in trouble with KyuHyun no matter what he did, so he was just going to go before the other man could get mad at him.

"Let's go," HyunJoong smiled, starting towards the elevator. He didn't say anything more until they were in his car, doors closed and he had a chance to sit back and sigh a little. "If it makes you feel better, I'm a little nervous about this myself," he said, glancing at DongHae beside him.

DongHae nodded, looking down at his hands. "I guess you never really had any normal conversations with them before, huh," he looked up at HyunJoong with a strained smile.

"No, but I don't think we'll be exchanging pleasantries this time either," HyunJoong chuckled. "You did the right thing you know, telling me. They may not see it that way at first but I do appreciate it."

The other man relaxed a little. "Thanks…KyuHyun's still gonna kill me when he gets there though," DongHae chuckled tiredly. Or try to kill him.

"Lucky for you, KyuHyun will be busy tonight," HyunJoong said. "He may kill you tomorrow, but you'll be safe for tonight at least."

"Busy?" DongHae blinked. "Doing what?"

"Just doing a favor for me, nothing to worry about," HyunJoong said, smiling a little at DongHae. "Will KyuJong be there or should I wait until he arrives before I show my face."

"Uh…He and KiBum are usually back from work before we are…I can text KiBum and ask," DongHae fumbled for his phone, getting it out and flipping it open. "If he's not there, it'll be just JungMin and YoungSaeng, and that probably isn't a good idea."

"It wouldn't hurt to know for sure," HyunJoong nodded. "I'm not afraid of many things, but JungMin's temper does scare me... I've seen what it can do."

"He's not a bad guy though," DongHae's lips thinned as he typed out a message to KiBum. "He's very sad."

"I know," HyunJoong said quietly, looking out the window. "I was there that day."

DongHae looked up at the other man as he sent the message and closed his phone. "Why did you decide not to be Parasyntax anymore?" he asked after a moment.

"Because I didn't want to," HyunJoong replied vaguely. "I'm better off with what I have now."

Blinking at him, DongHae frowned and nodded. His phone suddenly started blaring some girl group's pop song and he opened it. "Ah, they're back at JungMin's house."

"Good, nothing to worry about then," HyunJoong nodded, his expression tight. He didn't say much the rest of the ride, making low noncommittal noises every time DongHae spoke, lost in his own thoughts. When the car pulled up to JungMin's front door, he glanced at DongHae. "You want me to go first?"

"Uh…sure?" DongHae winced, climbing out of the car as the door was opened. He looked up at the house, not seeing anyone at the windows. No…KiBum was standing at the window, probably puzzled after the text message. "After you," he kept his fingers crossed.

Buttoning up his coat, HyunJoong lifted his chin slightly and walked up to the front door, knocking a few times before stepping back, hands clasped behind his back.

DongHae had just stepped up behind him when the door unlocked. At some point over the week JungMin had stopped checking through a crack in the door to see who his visitor was, expecting them back around this time anyways. The door had opened fully before he realized just who was standing on the doorstep.

"HyunJo—what are you doing here?" He yelled, the shock on his face turning into fury. One hand lifted to chest-level, the pads of his fingers glowing. "You have five seconds to get the away from my house!"

Eyes wide as the glowing on JungMin's fingers brightened, DongHae pushed his way in front of HyunJoong and stood there, arms flung wide to protect him.

"What's going on?" KyuJong had heard the yelling, breaking away from where he was talking to YoungSaeng and moving towards the door.

"I'm not here to cause any trouble JungMin," HyunJoong was saying, hands up and staring levelly at JungMin. "I just want to talk to the precog."

"You're not talking to anyone," JungMin said, eyes narrowed. "DongHae, move." DongHae shook his head, standing his ground.

"I don't want to fight you JungMin, we should be past that by now," HyunJoong said, though he did take a step back.

"Min," KyuJong said softly, touching his arm. "Calm down."

Glancing back at KyuJong, JungMin's jaw clenched as he breathed slowly in and out. At the third breath the glow emitting from the pads of his fingers disappeared, and he clenched his hand into a fist. "I'm not letting him into my house, KyuJong. And not near YoungSaeng."

KyuJong frowned slightly, looking at HyunJoong and then back up at JungMin. "Why don't we ask YoungSaeng if this is one of those things that's supposed to happen?"

"No," JungMin scowled. "Absolutely not." Seeing the danger was at least somewhat past, DongHae lowered his arms and stepped away from in front of HyunJoong.

"YoungSaeng?" KiBum was standing behind KyuJong with his arms folded across his chest, glancing back into the living room. "The talker is here."

"I know," YoungSaeng said, getting to his feet. Padding over to the hallway, he peeked around the edge of the wall. "He's come to talk to me, hear the answers he needs. You can't stand in his way forever JungMin. We need him."

Eyes widening, JungMin looked back over his shoulder at YoungSaeng helplessly. "But...he..." Seeming to realize he had no say in what was going on, both fists clenched as JungMin cast HyunJoong a baleful look before turning to stalk back into the living room.

"See? Easy," HyunJoong murmured to DongHae, though he let out a sigh of relief. KyuJong gave him a tight-lipped smile and moved out of the way so they could come in. As HyunJoong moved to step into the door, KyuJong put out his arm to stop him.

"You're not staying long," KyuJong said before turning his attention to DongHae. "You and I will be having a conversation when he's gone."

DongHae's gaze lowered to the floor. "Yes sir..."

Frowning, KiBum looked between them before speaking up. "Where's KyuHyun?"

"He's doing something for me," HyunJoong said, pulling off his shoes. "Just a bit of overtime work."

"We can ask KyuHyun when he shows up," KyuJong said, pulling DongHae in so he could close the door.

When they moved into the living room, YoungSaeng was standing in the middle of the room, eyes following HyunJoong as he came in. "The spark is with the sheep, to protect. But not what you think." His attention turned back to JungMin. "You need to listen."

JungMin was sitting in a chair in the corner, lips pressed thinly together. "I'm listening. This better be good." DongHae slowly sat down on the couch, looking like he was trying to make himself invisible.

"DongHae says that you were talking about SungMin," HyunJoong said, getting YoungSaeng's attention. "That he's in danger." KyuJong frowned over at DongHae.

"The sheep strays," YoungSaeng said simply. "Pull away the mask and in danger."

"... I don't understand," HyunJoong blinked. "If the sheep is SungMin, then you're saying he's going to cheat on me? And what mask? He doesn't wear a mask."

"The spark does," YoungSaeng replied.

"Huh?" HyunJoong looked absolutely confused, looking to DongHae for help.

DongHae just shrugged, not any clearer on what the precog was saying than HyunJoong.

"KyuHyun wears a mask," JungMin said slowly, scowling at the floor. "He's a hero, of course he has a mask."

"So then the sheep is going to pull away KyuHyun's mask," KiBum murmured.

"Okay, SungMin finds out who KyuHyun is," HyunJoong said, crossing his arms. "I guess I don't understand why it is my boyfriend is in danger then."

"The wolf will devour the sheep," YoungSaeng said sadly. "And all the stars will cry."

"The wolf is the one after all the heroes," DongHae piped up. "The one who's been killing them. He's going to go after SungMin cause SungMin will know about KyuHyun."

JungMin glanced at him with narrowed eyes. "Just how much did you tell him about what's going on." DongHae caught the look and slumped down again.

"I made him, don't get mad at him," HyunJoong said, though his eyes were fixed on YoungSaeng. "So then I should keep KyuHyun away from SungMin?"

"Too late," YoungSaeng shook his head. "The wolf circles, getting closer." He moved to sit down next to JungMin, leaning up against him. "The talker can save the sheep if he lets him stray."

JungMin sighed, wrapping one arm around YoungSaeng and closing his eyes. KiBum was frowning, looking at the opposite wall blankly as he thought.

"So interfering with SungMin's discovery will bring the wolf down on him," he concluded, glancing at YoungSaeng for confirmation.

YoungSaeng didn't reply, poking at a spot on JungMin's shirt. "Blood stains, too bad. Like this shirt on you."

"And he's gone," KyuJong sighed. "Well, you're probably right KiBum. Which means HyunJoong is very involved now, whether some of us like it or not."

"I don't like it, and I don't like that this wolf whoever it is will be going after SungMin," HyunJoong said. "He doesn't even know about any of this, about who I am. That's not fair."

"Nothing's fair right now," JungMin grumbled, looking down at where YoungSaeng was poking and lightly swatting his fingers away.

"This was what YoungSaeng was talking about yesterday," KiBum said, glancing at DongHae. "'When the fish speaks, turns the talker'."

"Which means things are going to start happening, he said this was the start," KyuJong said. "What do we do?"

"Nothing," YoungSaeng said, looking up. "Glass and feathers on the floor."

"You're back to making no sense, which means we're done talking with him," JungMin pointed at HyunJoong.

"Alright, I'm going," HyunJoong said, glancing at Donghae. "I'll see you tomorrow," he nodded, going back to the door.

"We need him, shattered one," YoungSaeng frowned. "See him, many times. Talker helps."

"That man doesn't help anyone but himself," JungMin snapped, shaking his head and standing. He locked the door the second HyunJoong was out, before pacing through the living room. "He doesn't work in a team, and he definitely doesn't do anything to save the world unless it would make him a billionaire in the process."

"He seemed genuinely concerned about his boyfriend though," KyuJong said. "He's not the same person we fought against Min, he's changed."

"And you want to believe there's good in everyone," JungMin looked at KyuJong. "But there's none in him."

"He wasn't that bad," DongHae mumbled, sinking further into the couch as JungMin glared at him before stomping into the kitchen.

"Sometimes there is absolutely no talking to him," KyuJong said, shaking his head. "YoungSaeng, you're sure that HyunJoong will help us?"

Nodding solemnly, YoungSaeng got up and went after JungMin into the kitchen. KyuJong looked at KiBum with a sad smile. "Well, things got a little more interesting I guess. Can I walk you home?"

KiBum nodded, glancing outside at the gathering darkness before standing. "Come on, hyung." DongHae stood, not meeting their eyes as he walked to the door.

"You don't have to walk us back, we'll be fine," KiBum looked at KyuJong. "It's not like one of us can even be killed."

"Well then maybe you can just walk me home on your way," KyuJong said. "If that's okay?"

"Of course." KiBum smiled lightly, turning to follow DongHae to the door. He pulled his shoes on and stepped out the door, holding his cap in one hand as he looked up and down the street.

"Anyone?" DongHae asked, and KiBum shook his head.

"We're leaving Min, we'll be back tomorrow," KyuJong said as he passed by the kitchen. YoungSaeng waved.

JungMin looked up from where he was leaning against the counter as the door closed and locked behind them. "I don't like this Saeng, HyunJoong is bad news. He always has been."

"Only bad if wants to be," YoungSaeng said. "Not this time."

"How can you be so sure?" JungMin argued. "Can you clearly see every possible outcome? Do you know a hundred percent he isn't just going to turn around and work against us? You can't know, because you can't remember what you see two minutes after you see it."

YoungSaeng recoiled a little, looking at JungMin with a hurt expression. "May not always remember, but still see. You see nothing," he said quietly, hurrying from the room.

"Hey— wait," JungMin sighed, immediately feeling bad for that. Okay, he was very upset about HyunJoong being involved, but it wasn't YoungSaeng's fault. The older man had just been trying to help. "Saeng I'm sorry," he called, leaving the kitchen to see where the man had gone.

Standing in the corner of the living room, YoungSaeng had picked up a pen and was writing on the wall. "I remember, I remember it all," he whispered, brow furrowed. "All... all... shattered loves, not loves, pain... falling. I remember!"

JungMin crossed the room. "Saeng, wait." He came up behind the older man, catching YoungSaeng's hand and wrapping his arms around him loosely. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I always see," YoungSaeng whispered, blinking back tears. "Always..." he looked at JungMin over his shoulder. "Your face, saw it for so long.... got me through the darkness."

"I'm sorry," JungMin whispered. He turned YoungSaeng around and pulled him into an embrace, resting his cheek against the side of YoungSaeng's head. "It's over now, you're okay. I'm sorry if I snapped at you...I just want everyone to stay safe. I want to keep you safe."

"Safe with you," YoungSaeng replied, closing his eyes. His fingers curled lightly into JungMin's shirt. "I... may not... be easy to understand," he said, choosing his words carefully as he spoke, "but need you to know what I see. I see... the talker, HyunJoong, help. I see... a better future."

"Okay," the redhead murmured, just holding YoungSaeng. "I might not like it...but I'll trust you. You know more than I do about this whole mess."

"Know too much," YoungSaeng sighed. "Don't want to see it all the time JungMin. Want... clarity... want to be normal."

"Don't focus on it," JungMin said quietly, pulling back enough to tilt YoungSaeng's face upwards and meet his eyes. "Stay here, stay with me." Thumb brushing YoungSaeng's cheek, he closed the gap between them to press a soft kiss to YoungSaeng's lips.

YoungSaeng made a small squeaking sound into the kiss, eyes widening. He pulled back in shock, touching his fingers to his lips. "Didn't... not yet," he said, though a smile was creeping up the corners of his lips. Grinning, he threw his arms around JungMin's neck and kissed him back, hard.

About to ask what the problem was, JungMin staggered back at the sudden pounce before regaining his footing. He returned the kiss, one arm around YoungSaeng's waist and the other hand supporting the back of his head.

After a long, searing kiss, he pulled back just enough to breathe, panting a little. "Not yet what?"

"... Was wrong about the day," YoungSaeng said, smiling up at him. "So clouded lately, couldn't see. You... bring things back into focus... Been waiting for this day for so long."

"You mean you knew I was going to kiss you?" JungMin snorted, returning the smile. "You're going to be a blast at Christmas time, I can tell already."

YoungSaeng chuckled softly at that. "It was you who got me through those dark days. The thought of that first kiss.. replaying it over and over. I couldn't wait to meet you. It made everything worth it."

"I hope it didn't disappoint then." JungMin leaned in to kiss him again, eyes closing.

YoungSaeng hummed softly in reply, his arms tightening around JungMin's neck as his head tilted to the side. Unlike meeting JungMin though, this was not a moment that had to happen. YoungSaeng had seen the many paths that led from that first meeting and most did not arrive at this moment. At the very least, all paths from this point led to the right ending, the one YoungSaeng hoped desperately for.

For the first time in months though, YoungSaeng was happily focused on the present. He would think about the future later.

 

 

 

 

"You ever do karaoke? You must have done karaoke before, everyone has." SungMin waited for the street light to turn green, looking pleased as punch as he looked at KyuHyun beside him. Work had already been over for an hour, and SungMin had shown up just in time to catch KyuHyun as he was trying to leave. The older man obviously wasn't going to let HyunJoong's 'babysitter' orders go to waste, not if the result was KyuHyun having to tag along with whatever SungMin wanted.

"We're not doing karaoke," KyuHyun said, head down and hands jammed into his pockets. "No, wait, on second thought, let's go do karaoke. I'll get one room, and you get another."

"That's not the point of karaoke," SungMin rolled his eyes. "You're just making it worse on yourself by acting like a stick in the mud."

"Right, I should be happy that my boss is making me take his boyfriend out," KyuHyun rolled his eyes. "That doesn't bother you in the slightest?"

SungMin tilted his head to the side. "Why would it? It's not like he stopped taking me out himself, he never started." He stepped off the sidewalk as the pedestrian light turned green.

"Never?" KyuHyun blinked at that, following him across the street. "He's never taken you out once? How did you two even meet?"

"Some high end night club," SungMin shrugged. "Can't even remember the name, though I do remember the bouncers couldn't keep their hands to themselves."

"And how did you get into a high end club?" KyuHyun snorted. "You're like one of those club crawlers who scouts for the deepest pockets in the room. Haven't crawled your way back out yet have you? Or is the that good."

"Wouldn't you like to know," SungMin smirked back at him. "And I've told you before, I have my own money." He stretched his arms out. "So if you're too boring for karaoke, what do you even do for fun?"

"... I play video games," KyuHyun said, looking away. "Not really something I like to do with another person so don't ask. Can we just go shopping again or something? I don't even care, I just want this night to be over."

"Shopping was yesterday, I want to do something different today," SungMin hummed, taking a corner. "You're not wearing the clothes I got you."

"I told you I wouldn't," KyuHyun said. "You have horrible taste in clothes and I don't want anything from you."

"Excuse you, my taste in clothing's impeccable. And I want to see you wear at least one thing I got you tomorrow," SungMin wagged one finger at KyuHyun. "Ah, let's go in here." He stopped at a games arcade.

"Excuse you, who are you to tell me what I will wear or won't wear," KyuHyun grumbled, looking at the arcade. "... No, you just do whatever the hell it is you want to do."

"Why? Scared you'll get your handed to you by a guy with a pink bag?" SungMin grinned over his shoulder at KyuHyun.

"No, I just don't want to," KyuHyun said, crossing his arms. "I don't know why you think this is fun, dragging me around like we're dating and buying me things, but it's not. I think it's weird, and I'm uncomfortable."

"You're going to die alone with that kind of attitude," SungMin rolled his eyes. "Fine, make yourself miserable, I'm going to have some fun." He headed inside the arcade, going to the token machine.

"I'd rather die alone than have to deal with you every day!" KyuHyun called after him. He stewed in his own irritation for a few minutes before he stomped in after him. Maybe he'd just quit tomorrow and be done with all this.

Having gotten a good amount of tokens from the machine then, SungMin had set himself up at one of the first-person shooter games. The noise coming from the game matched with the noise throughout the arcade, SungMin picking off the zombies on the screen without wasting a single shot. "Here." He held out a token to KyuHyun for the second gun beside him, eyes not leaving the screen.

"Not interested," KyuHyun said, standing next to him. "You can drag me around wherever you want, but don't expect me to play along with anything. Let's get this straight... I don't want to be here."

"If you think being a stuffed shirt all night is going to make me beg Hyun to take back this weird job of his, you're going to be far more frustrated than I am." SungMin placed the token down beside the second gun, smirking as he cleared the level with a perfect score, moving on to the next.

"Is that what I said? No, I know he won't unless he wants to," KyuHyun said. "Just letting you know how I really feel about you, and how I feel about doing this. Okay? So stop trying to act like we're going to be best friends."

"No wonder you've got DongHae pissed at you. I thought nothing could phase that guy, but you're quite the piece of work," SungMin answered. "Do you have any friends or have you succeeded in chasing them all away?"

"Who needs friends when I have charming people like you who make their boyfriends buy them friends," KyuHyun said, his smile at SungMin sour.

That clearly rubbed SungMin the wrong way, eyes narrowing. He placed the gun back in the holster, ignoring the zombies on the screen that proceeded to swarm his character. "No amount of money could make someone want to hang out with you." He turned towards the exit, placing the tokens he'd bought on a table next to a kid playing air hockey on his way by.

"The feeling's mutual," KyuHyun said, following him out. "Should I walk you home or are you going to tell HyunJoong that you don't want a babysitter now."

"Do I look like I need a babysitter?" SungMin asked. "Do whatever you want, I'm tired of listening to you while trying to be nice."

"Nice? Nice?!" KyuHyun threw his hands up in exasperation. "How is it you would consider how you've been treating me nice, huh? Between attacking me in the office, bothering me every free second you have, and dragging me around like your damn personal servant, in what way could I possibly consider that to be nice?"

"I guess getting your head out of your long enough to tell when someone's being nice to you would be too much to ask," SungMin said.

"... Talking to you is like trying to talk to a brick wall," KyuHyun said, reaching over to grab SungMin by the collar. "Come with me."

Immediately knocking away the hand from his collar, SungMin turned around, eyes narrowed. "I told you that you could leave, what do you want?"

"... Well I was going to apologize, but I guess not now," KyuHyun said, crossing his arms. "Look, people aren't nice to me, and you have a funny way of showing it by trying to get my fried by HyunJoong. Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because I apparently have crappy taste in guys," SungMin rolled his eyes, one hand on his hip. "And whoever taught you apologies start by dragging someone around by their collar needs their kicked."

"Okay, then I'm sorry for being an to you tonight," KyuHyun said. "There, no collar grabbing and an apology." He stepped closer, eyes narrowed. "Did you just admit that you liked me?"

"What, did you just figure it out? Kind of for me, I always seem to like the jerks," SungMin said. "And don't worry, I'm totally over it now. Just wanted to have some fun not by myself for once." He stepped away.

"I figured you were just messing with me," KyuHyun said, taking another step closer. "What about your boyfriend? Don't have fun with him anymore?"

SungMin frowned at KyuHyun stepping closer, folding his arms across his chest.  "I don't see how that would make any difference to you."

"Actually, it would make a big difference," KyuHyun chuckled. "Tell me the truth, are you bored of him?"

"That would be one way of putting it," SungMin said neutrally. "And I don't see what difference it could make, unless you could go from hating my existence to hating even more, which I suppose could be possible for you."

"Look, I don't hate you," KyuHyun said, glancing around them. "You annoy the hell out of me most of the time, but I don't hate you." He leaned in a little closer, smirking. "You want to have some real fun?"

"I could make a list of all the 'hate yous' I got, but that would take too long." SungMin's eyes narrowed.  "What kind of fun are you talking about here."

"The kind of fun you don't tell HyunJoong about," KyuHyun said simply. "Come home with me."

"..." SungMin looked at KyuHyun blankly before turning around and walking away. "I'll pass."

KyuHyun blinked and watched him go. "You confuse the absolute hell out of me you know?" he said, following after him. "What, is it not fun because HyunJoong wouldn't find out? Is that what it is?"

"No, it's 'not fun' because after all that effort to get to know you, you're just like every other guy I've been with," SungMin said, not bothering looking over his shoulder.

"What's that supposed to mean?" KyuHyun blinked. "Wait, you think... oh you think I want to sleep with you? No, SungMin... no."

"Really?" SungMin rolled his eyes, turning around again. From the put-out expression on his face it was obvious he was at the limit of his patience with KyuHyun. "That was pretty obvious."

KyuHyun sighed, rubbing at the back of his head. "Look, I'm not good with this whole... friend thing. You want to be friends? We can be friends. I just don't want to play this game anymore where I don't know where I'm supposed to jump to when I'm around you. You have me on constant edge and I don't like it."

"Seriously, KyuHyun? I asked you to play an arcade game with me. It doesn't get much simpler and edge-free than that. I thought it would be something you'd like."

"And I told you I didn't want to, that you made me uncomfortable," KyuHyun said, leaning up against the building. "Do you even listen to what I'm saying half the time? I mean, really listen. Or do you just ignore the parts you don't want to hear."

"That would mean blocking out a whole ten minutes straight of talking, so yes I'm afraid I do listen." SungMin exhaled slowly, looking up at the moon in the sky. It was getting darker. "I hear you loud and clear whenever you say your days would be better if I just stopped existing, or that you don't want to be here, or that you'd rather die alone than deal with me. I just choose not to react."

KyuHyun winced a little at that, watching SungMin. "I'm sorry. I'm just about the biggest in the world, I know. Why did you keep trying then?"

"Like I said...I apparently have crappy taste in guys," SungMin smirked slightly.

"Hey, I'm not that bad," KyuHyun said, glancing down the street. "Bet I can beat you in that zombie game."

Looking back at KyuHyun, SungMin blinked in surprise. After a moment his lips curled into less of a smirk and more of a smile. "That's a tall order. You sure you can?"

"I know I can," KyuHyun said, pushing away from the wall. "We can put a small wager on this."

"What kind of wager?" SungMin asked, head tilting to one side as he turned back towards where the arcade was.

"Hmmm, let's see," KyuHyun pursed his lips as he thought about it. "Loser has to give the winner... a foot rub."

Blinking repeatedly, SungMin snorted and laughed. "A...foot rub? Well, I'll look forward to that foot rub then," he teased, punching KyuHyun's shoulder lightly as he started walking.

"Oh you laugh now," KyuHyun grumbled, rubbing at his shoulder as he followed.

 

 


 

Please leave a comment, subscribe and/or upvote if you liked the story!

Sorry for the delay, guise. Yeonah is forgetful this week ><

 

@Forest_pixi: Tweety bird~~~ LOL I personally think of KyuHyun/SungMin as one of the funnest pairings to write because they'd so obviously NOT get along all the time...I think even in real life they don't always get along? Which is why they're fun to write, because well, fluff is all fine and dandy, but bickering couples can be hilarious xD Love isn't always meant to get along smoothly. Alternative KyuMin? XDD Which are you thinking of this time? KyuJong/JungMin? KyuJong/SungMin? KyuHyun/JungMin? (Oh god that last one, they'd kill each other before the story ends). And who was it that started talking about YoungSaeng/SungMin, because you're giving Kat ideas. STAHP IT XD 

@katiemae01: Lol you should be happy with this update then~~~ <3 MinSaeng fluffy timez!

@ConanE: You mean you want us to kill YoungSaeng AFTER? xD LOL And Saengie's visions can be interpretted in many, many ways. The characters trying to interpret them don't always get them right~... Thanks for the lovely comment!

@Forever5501: Yes you are =P