n i n e

Fragile Heart
Sohee walked to school the next day with her same, usual facial expression. After the handful of events that occured recently, Sohee just wanted a break. She wanted to relax, have no worries for a little bit.
 
But with Jung Kook, that was impossible.
 
When Sohee reached her locker that morning, there was trash in it. All her books were ruined, her school utensils. Everything was broken. And the trash? There were bags of paper, there was even a fish in each bag. There were a total of five bags. Sohee groaned. Not this again.. Sohee sighed and took the bags out, but when she did, everything just fell onto the floor. The bag was broken at the bottom, and Sohee could just tell that the same thing was going to happen with the other four bags.
 
Great, now she had a huge mess to clean up.
 
Sohee picked up everything and threw it out in the garbage can.
 
"Seems like you found something sweet in your locker today."
 
Sohee turned around and she saw Subin. Ugh, just great. It's her again. Why can't she just leave me alone? Sohee sighed a looked at Subin. She was with her friends again.
 
"W-what d-do y-you-ou--"
 
"What's that? I don't understand, you'll have to speak normally."
 
Subin and her friends snickered evilly at Sohee. Sohee just looked down, ashamed of her outside figure.
 
"So I hear you've been hanging out with our oppas the past few days."
 
"W-who?"
 
Sohee stuttered. Subin rolled her eyes, annoyed with Sohee.
 
"Oh don't play dumb with us. I saw you with BTS eating dinner together the other night. Don't think I didn't see you sitting next to Jung Kook oppa and J-Hope oppa. I saw them lean in to you ever so closely. I saw them order you food. I saw everything. So don't play stupid."
 
Subin blew a raspberry. Her friends huffed, disgusted by Sohee. Sohee furrowed her brows.
 
"I-I d-don't se-ee what's w-wro-ong w-with th-that."
 
Sohee spoke to Subin. Subin looked at Sohee with a horrified expression.
 
"You don't see what's wrong with that? Are you kidding me?"
 
Subin scoffed.
 
"Are you really sm-"
 
"Subin, go away."
 
Sohee turned and met eyes with Namjoon. Namjoon smiled at her, but that smile disappeared when he looked at Subin.
 
Namjoon was with all of BTS. None of them looked happy with Subin. They had heard their conversation, and finally decided to step in. They had had enough of this. All of BTS disliked Subin. She was too mean and arrogant.
 
"N-Namjoon oppa!"
 
Subin faked a smile, but Namjoon didn't buy it.
 
"Don't call any of us oppa. We aren't your oppas. Only Sohee's, okay? So just go, Subin. Stop bullying Sohee and just go on with your life. She hasn't done anything wrong to you. So just cut the crap and leave."
 
Namjoon spoke with disgust. Subin's eyes started to water up.
 
"B-but--"
 
"Leave."
 
Jung Kook stepped in. He was sick of Subin. He had saw the incident with the garbage in the locker. He was just done with Subin.
 
Subin left with her head hung low.
 
"U-uh, th-thank y-you."
 
Sohee looked at the seven guys with huge eyes. All of them smiled at Sohee.
 
"Sohee, we are really sorry for hurting your feelings that night. Will you please forgive us?"
 
Sohee looked at them with an expressionless look. She stared at them for a while, wondering if she really should forgive them. I guess I should.. I mean, they just helped me. Plus, it seems that they feel really bad about it.. I'll forgive them.
 
"Y-yes, N-Namjoon-shii. I-I forgive yo-ou. A-and the others as-as well."
 
Sohee smiled slightly. Ever since she met Jung Kook and BTS, she felt that she started to smile a little for often. She liked the feeling of smiling. It was always hard for her to show feelings, but it was because no one ever made her feel any emotions. But now, people have. Sadness, happiness, she started to show all kinds of feelings from time to time. Sohee enjoyed it.
 
"You don't have to address us formally, Sohee. Like Namjoon said, we are your oppas. So call us oppa."
 
Jimin smiled at Sohee, and her grin grew wider. Everyone noticed and smiled, especially Jung Kook. He was happy to finally see somewhat of a full smile.
 
"O-oka-ay."
 
Ever since then, Sohee had somewhat of a smile on the whole day. People noticed it, and they smiled back, a little. Well, the guys did, and very few girls. Other girls were jealous because of what Subin had told them.
 
Rumors spread really quickly, and lots of girls were furious at Sohee. Very few didn't care, but many did.
 
But it's not like they could do anything. Bangtan would always come back and save her, so girls just secretly bullied her outside of school.
 
When Sohee was leaving school, many girls insulted her at the side-lines. They whispered terrible words to her.
 
"."
 
"BTS are my oppas."
 
"Go away, you ."
 
Sohee heard words like that, and much more. She didn't like it, and she knew she could just tell Jung Kook or any other member of BTS. But she didn't want to become a burden to the seven boys, so she just kept everything to herself.
 
When Sohee got home, that was when the line was crossed. She had to tell the ahjussi who owned the building because on her door wrote,
 
"I'm back, . -S"

 

 




 

HIIIII. LOL. Double update c: HEHE AND YES. I HAD TO PUT A PRETTY LITTLE LIARS REFERENCE THING KIND OF. IT SHOULD BE A. BUT I PUT S FOR.. WELL I THINK EVERYONE WOULD KNOW OTL. BUT YEAH. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS FTWWWW. It's a great show, seriously. XDD ANYWAYSSSSS. Sohee. BTS. FRIENDS =DDD Well, okay, not really. Sohee didn't think of them as friends. She still doesn't trust them. Not much Jung Kook and Sohee moments, sorr :( WE SHOULD COME UP WITH A SHIP NAME =D XDDD OKAY. UHM. BYEE.