t h r e e

Fragile Heart
As the days go on, Sohee tries to avoid Jung Kook. As soon as she sees him, she walks away really quickly. If they meet eyes, she would glare and walk away.
 
By now, Jung Kook felt super bad. He didn't know that Sohee would have such sensitive feelings.
 
But nothing stopped. Sohee kept getting threats from girls. Every girl around her hated Sohee even more than before. It was bad enough that Sohee was hated by everyone just by her cold exterior, but now, getting hated even more just because some guy had helped her? This has gone way to far. Sohee knew nothing would stop. Everything would just continue, with the help of Jung Kook or not. No matter what, everyone was scarred by the fact that Jung Kook, out of all people, had helped her. No one got over that, and both Sohee and Jung Kook knew.
 
But Jung Kook had had enough of this. Is he not allowed to help anyone, is that what people were implying? Is Jung Kook not allowed to help the people in need?
 
If some girl was left out on the street because no one wanted her, and she was starving, sleeping on the streets for three days, would he be not allowed to help her?
 
Well apparently not. If Jung Kook couldn't help Sohee, then he couldn't help a poor little girl. This was what the student body of Performing Arts of Seoul High thought. Jung Kook hated it. He hated every single bit of it.
 
Just because he helped Sohee, she got bullied. And the effect of that was being hated by the one he loved.
 
Jung Kook couldn't stand the fact that Sohee had hated him now. It was entirely his fault, was it?
 
When school had ended, Jung Kook decided to follow Sohee again. He decided to try to make the one he loved forgive him. Sohee had to realize that this problem was entirely Jung Kook's fault. She had to forgive him.
 
So Jung Kook followed her. He watched as she stumbled and trip every so often. Oh how badly he wanted to be her prince in shining armor and save Sohee. But he knew that if he did, Sohee would just end up hating him even more then she already did. She would find him a stalker, maybe even a ert. So Jung Kook kept everything in; he tried to hold it all in, not to save Sohee every time she almost fell. That girl is so clumsy; how cute. Jung Kook shook his head with a wide grin plastered over his face.
 
Sohee and Jung Kook arrived in front of the shy lady's apartment. Sohee opened the door and went in. After a minute or two, Jung Kook decided to knock on the door.
 
Sohee went to open the door. I wonder who would come see me... Sohee opened the door and met eyes with Jung Kook. Him, again?! Did he follow me here?! Sohee was furious at the sight of Jung Kook, and he could tell. 
 
"Sohee, I-"
 
Slam! Sohee slammed the door on Jung Kook, but the door didn't close. A thud could be heard after she 'closed' the door. Sohee looked down only to see Jung Kook's foot in between the door. She looked up and met eyes with a smirking Jung Kook. But after a while, Sohee's confused face once again became expressionless as Jung Kook's face turned into a slight frown.
 
"Sohee, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't know it was going to. I just wanted to save you. I honestly didn't know you were going to get hated by everyone. I'm sorry."
 
Sohee kept looking at Jung Kook with no expression. He smiled awkwardly, but Sohee stayed the same. She stared at the cute boy in front of her, wondering if she should forgive him or not. She looked at him, he was playing with his hands, waiting for Sohee's answer. Should I forgive him? It wasn't entirely his fault.. Sohee kept staring at him.
 
"O-oka-ay. I forgi-give you.."
 
Sohee looked down and she could tell Jung Kook was smiling at her. He was so happy that his love forgave him.
 
"Chincha, Sohee-shii?!"
 
Sohee locked eyes with the smiling boy in front of her once again. She shyly nodded yes.
 
"But don't talk to me again."
 
And with that, Sohee shut the door in front of the now once again, poor boy's face. Poor Jung Kook was now sad, yet again. How can he live without talking to Kang Sohee? Sure, they rarely talked anyway. But to never speak to her again? That was impossible. I'll get you to like me, Kang Sohee. I'll show you that I can be the perfect person for you.
 
 




 

Hellos~^^ :D Here's another chapter~~ Sorry it's so short :( I realized that my font size and spacing is super small, so everything seems so short... Ahehe.. Sorry XD Well, I hope you all liked the update^^ What's Jung Kook going to do now that he can't speak to Sohee? :( Hehe, watch him break her rules XDDD lol. Anywayssss,, I hope you all liked this chapter, I'll have the next one up sometime soon :D The last chapter must have since I got only 6 new subscribers OTL oh well. XD KBYEE.